Ensure the production and delivery of defect free product to Atlas Molded Products customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties as assigned)
· Support regulatory and workmanship Quality Management Standards.
· Perform in-process and final quality checks on the product.
· Early production containment inspections and dock audits as applicable.
· Communicate product testing needs with production.
· Perform various testing of product.
· Perform internal audits as directed.
· Data Entry.
· Communicate any quality concerns with the Quality Manager or designee.
· Perform any other functions and responsibilities as assigned.
· Must be trained and familiar with general safety.
· Must be trained and familiar with general Quality System/Workmanship standards.
· Must be verified by supervisor and be signed off on procedures needed to fulfill job requirements within 2 months of hire.
· Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance is required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
· Prior experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Must be fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
· Must be able to use simple math and use basic hand-held measuring tools.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
· Light to moderate physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, climbing steps or ladders, grasping, fine and course manipulation, reaching both forward and above head level, and tolerant of temperature changes for the entire shift.
· Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 50 pounds; and safely operate assigned machinery.
· The duties of this job may vary slightly across divisions and locations. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
· To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.