As a technology and workflow solutions consultant, I provide business process consultation services, as well as off-the-shelf and custom technology solutions. I manage "cloud services" for SLS, including Google G-Suite, Google Cloud application deployments, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) serverless applications. Additionally, I have:
• Created custom integrations using SDKs and API libraries for cloud-based software including SmartSheet, Freshbooks, and Slack.
• Designed and implemented a start-to-finish business process with an emphasis on organization, ease-of-use, and flexibility.
• Developed 'GeoCodeHero', a geocoding and geospatial solution deployed on AWS as a serverless architecture application that can batch process street addresses and retrieve specific (and difficult to acquire) information needed for business licensing research and filing.
As a technology and workflow solutions consultant, I provide business process consultation services, as well as off-the-shelf and custom technology solutions. I manage "cloud services" for
SLS, including Google G-Suite, Google Cloud application deployments, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) serverless applications. Additionally, I have:
- Solutions Architect at SLS Business Solutions, LLC
- Cofounder at Sidecar Post
- Director of Operations at LEX On Demand
- Production Manager at Cricket Technologies
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Graphics and Design
Assisted a college professor in teaching the basic fundamentals of 3d animation, using Autodesk Maya, to students.
- Animation Tutor at Cogswell Polytechnic College
- Photographer at Treasured Prints Studios
- Teaching Assistant at Digital Media Academy
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Animation
Leader of the graphic design team for 120 Sports, the ultimate destination for up-to-the-moment expert commentary on all trending sports topics. Responsible for design, illustration, logos, animation and branding for all broadcast shows and social media platforms.
- Motion Graphics Designer at 120 Sports
- Graphic Designer/Photographer at ESPN NASCAR
- Animator/CG Artist Freelance at GMD Three Studios NYC
- Animator at ODD NYC
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Animation
● Developed and maintained a style/pattern of standards guide for all developers to create user friendly interface standards across enterprise using Atlassian Confluence.
● In conjunction with project managers, team leaders, and developers, work to ensure standards are correctly applied across the application to ensure a consistent design and user experience.
● Responsible for implement a consistent CSS strategy, building CSS as needed, and ensuring CSS standards are followed throughout the application.
● In support of large project design discussions or as needed by the developer, provide support by creating prototypes, wireframes, mockups, and storyboards. Also be available to provide feedback on designs and guidance with regards to the standards.
● Designed a new minimalist and simple seal and logo for the FBI Virtual Academy using Adobe Fireworks.
● Responsible for create all mockups and prototypes for development utilizing balsamiq and Adobe Fireworks.
● Develop and create UI elements (such as dropdowns, form controls, or other UI elements) for re-use by the developers.
● As needed conduct usability testing and a/b testing on existing or new components to validate or find weaknesses in the design.
● Provide guidance and documentation to help developers ensure they produce a product which meets the requirements of Section 508 accessibility regulations.
● Conduct research and present findings to the development team regarding new trends in UI/UX design or other areas of suggested improvement to FBI applications.
● Participate as a member of the design review board to review designs for new development and provide feedback and guidance with regards to those aspects related to user interface design.
● Other duties as assigned Accomplishments I created new Ui components and have made usability updates to the system which have proved to be functional. Skills Used Utilized Bootstrap, Angular and JQuery prototypes for Development team to implement change.
- Sr. Ui/Ux Designer at ALTA IT Services LLC
- Government Contractor at Chickasaw Nation Industries LLC
- Freelance/Open Source Developer at Joomla Open Source CMS Extension Directory
- Jr. Java Developer/Confluence Developer, Federal Government Contractor at Computer Science Corporation
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems and Mathematics
CREATIVE DIRECTOR / PRODUCER / FILMMAKER ✪ World-Wide promotional campaign for FedEx company. Filming in Dubai, Singapore, New Delhi, London, Mexico City and NYC. Produced videos, edits, creative direction, and other promo materials. ✪ International marketing campaign creation for Netflix film "The Myth of Karma." (A/V & Print & Social Media) ✪ International marketing campaign creation for Voltage Pictures "Christmas All Over Again." (A/V & Print & Social Media) ✪ International marketing campaign creation for HMB/Universal Studios "Contract to Kill." (A/V & Print)
- FREELANCER at FILMMAKER
- Creative Director, Motion Graphics, Producer, VFX at RISING PHOENIX STUDIOS, INC.
- FREELANCE at FILMMAKER
- Miss Peregrin, Star Trek Beyond, The Mummy, Jack Reacher, & The Mechanic Resurrection Trailers at V SQUAD
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Interdisciplinary Computer Science and Visual Arts Majors