• Partnered with other Airmen of differing ranks to develop and start a software training program.
• Became familiarized with the weapons system utilized in cyber missions.
- AIRMAN FIRST CLASS at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- FREELANCE at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- VOLUNTEER 3D-ARTIST at MESHBENDER
- TECHNICAL ILLUSTRATOR / WRITER at HAAS AUTOMATION INC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Digital Entertainment and Game Design
- Associate - Drafting and Design
Experienced and versatile graphic artist with a strong background in pre and post production of feature films, commercials and episodic television. Broad range of abilities including digital concept art, matte painting, motion graphics, storyboards, visual effects and 3D design.
• Work with a wide range of creative styles and brands, both client and agency focused.
• Consistently deliver high quality results and meet project deadlines.
• Communicate effectively with producers, directors and supervisors.
• Effectively manage multiple projects and tasks.
• Offer creative solutions, able to take direction well and adapt to changing clients needs.
- 2D/3D Digital Graphic Designer at Freelance artist
19 years at this Job
• Create and prepare 3D assets to sell on the Premium Polygons website.
• Model (Hi-Poly Lo Poly), UVs, Texture (stylized PBR and hand painted), create scenes in UE4 and Unity.
- 3D-Artist at Premium Polygons
- 3D-Artist at Barnstorm VFX
- Quality Assurance Tester at Disney Interactive
- Forrest Runner at Game Wizards
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Game Art and Design
Founding owner serving as executive producer, producer and/or creative director for all projects and work associated with Tuna, a global full service bilingual provided creative services and broadcast design, mainly to Latin American, European and Asian channels, and independent channels in India and Vietnam
• Oversees all client contact, managing four employees and a variety of freelancers, including photographers, editors, designers, 3D-artist, writers, film crew and is responsible for payroll, budget, and concept creation/production
• Directs TV commercials, producing successful products on-time and within budget
• Coordinate and produce 360 campaigns, which include website, and online content of video and design
• Produces and designs billboard ads, commercial spots, magazine and print advertisements
• Attracts, develops and retains creative talent for big brand TV channels, brand campaigns and online campaigns
• Clients include for MTV, SONY, Discovery, Johnnie Walker, Hispanic Heritage Foundation, and others
• Achieved recognition for producing/directing the 2010 and 2011 Hispanic Heritage Awards at the Kennedy Center, Washington, D.C., responsible for concept creation, production, support materials, including print, video, and website and direction of show and talent
- Managing Owner / Creative Director at TUNA
- Vice President/Creative Services at TELEMUNDO MEDIA, A DIVISION OF NBC UNIVERSAL/COMCAST
- Director of On-Air Promotions at VIACOM - MTV NETWORKS
- Consultant - Creative Director at HO CHI MINH TELEVISION, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
12 years at this Job
- Communication - Advertising, Photography, Journalism
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
time) http://www.4a-games.com/ (2011_present time) Metro 2034 Last Light, Metro 2033 Redux, Metro 2034 DLC. (Environment Artist, props modeler, Lighting setup)
- level designer, props modeler, environment artist at 4a games
- 3D Artist at ERS Game
- 3D Generalist at Abyss Light Studio Intro
- Lead artist at "Heroes of Annihilated Empires"
7 years, 2 months at this Job
Develop client ideas for shirt graphics and establish designs for approval -Utilize Photoshop and Corel Draw to illustrate graphics for shirts -Shape ideas for local high school spirit wear
- Graphic Designer at Lucky T-shirt Company
- 3D-Artist at Return of Aetheria
- 3D Artist at Return of Aetheria
- Substitute Teacher at Sunman Dearborn School District
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Media Arts and Science
- Associate - Liberal Arts
Responsibilities Met with principle design staff daily in developing multi-use projects. Generated 3D visualization for small, large-scale projects and competitions. Aided principle designers in realizing their design ideas through 3D design.
- Architectural Designer at RTKL Associates
- Architectural Designer at Goettsch Partners
- 3D-Artist & Urban Design / Architecture Assistant at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, LLP
- 3D-Artist & Interior Design Assistant at Slick Design
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Architecture, NAAB - Architeture
- Associate in Pre-Architecture
- Associate of Applied Science, CAD/3D-Multimedia
• Taught basic use of 3ds Max and animations to a class of adults and kids.
- Summer Education Program Teacher at Seeing The Need
- Summer Education Program Teacher at Seeing The Needs
- Summer Education Program Basketball at Seeing The Needs
- LEAD 3D-ARTIST/PROJECT MANAGER at Seeing The Needs
6 years at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - Game Production
Manage and support a team of 8 Solutions Specialists Troubleshooting and developing Teach specialists and grow sales by expanding how to maximize the solutions teams inside and outside solution sales success Execute engaging training presentations both weekly and monthly, along technology aptitude with hands on side-by-side instruction Focus on building local business clients with all encompassing solution Small-medium business presentations and then personally servicing their products Build client relationship in a service and support role that includes side by management and growth side education, troubleshooting and instruction over the long-term Ability to thrive in chaotic environments
- Solutions Manager at Verizon
- Solutions Specialist at Verizon
- Sales Manager at Brookstone
- 3D-Artist at Studio 23
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Game and software development
- Software Developer at Stahls' Full Gear
- Art & Process Engineer at Stahls' Full Gear
- Game Gear / Art Production Manager at Stahls' Full Gear
- Graphic Designer | Production Artist at Game Gear
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent