Handle and provide food and drinks to customers at a timely manner, Take down and complete customers orders, Restock and clean workplace environment, Process and exchange money.
- Front of House Employee at Sonic Drive-In
- Video Editor/Producer at QHTV (Odyssey Televison)
- Busser at Famous Dave's
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
For branding department I design signage for lofts, resorts, and more, one of my designs won an award (references upon request). For the interior design department I do advanced 3d modeling for high end hospitality projects, I am also responsible for all phases including lighting texturing, rendering, and post production. I use my design skills and hard surface modeling with 3ds max, render engine is Vray, adobe suite for post processing, keyshot for rendering, autocad and revit for line work and BIM. For samples please visit my website at http://arcad97.wixsite.com/zenati
- 3D designer/Environmental signage designer at Streetsense
- 3D Modeler at Becker & Poliakoff
- Architectural Designer at Sacred Spaces
- Intern Architect at Carlyn and Company
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Responsible for teaching and providing takeoffs for bidding − Supplies 3D models for customers using Trimble Business Center Software − Supports and assists customer in building models along with training for the state of Louisiana − Converts model data for GPS machine control
- 3D-Designer at SITECH Louisiana
- Engineer Technician 4 at Department of Transportation & Development
- Cement Finisher at Heavy's Construction
- Direct Care Officer at Florida Parishes Juvenile Detention Center
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Industrial Technology - Supervision
Los Angeles - market designer and outside sales-person. Responsible for the designing, pricing, and presenting of swimming pools and outdoor landscapes. Works directly with clientele, project managers, trade partners, sub- contractors, city officials, engineers and inspectors to deliver the design from concept to completion. Gained valuable knowledge pertaining to special engineering, city building and safety code requirements, presentation and customer service.
- 3D-Designer at PREMIER POOLS AND SPAS
- Production Assistant at
- Production Assistant at AMERICAN FILM INSTITUTE
- Set Carpenter at 11TH STREET WORKSHOP - Los Angeles California
1 year at this Job
I’m responsible for creating customizable template layouts for variable data printing. Working with other teams to troubleshoot issues regarding web functionality and print issues. I also design, conceptualize, and convert 3d models I’m responsible for creating customizable template layouts for variable data into functional POP items.
- 3D-Designer, Template Designer at Archway Marketing
- Front End Developer at B culture media
- 3D-Generalist at Deep Blue
- 3D-Generalist at TY Production
6 years at this Job
- Ba - Media Arts and Animation
- Applications Management at Engie
- Frontend Web Developer (Contractor) at GDF SUEZ
- Frontend Web Developer at 360vier (Germany)
- C# Programmer at TU Darmstadt
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Digital Media
Drawing sketches, UI design of the game, design of all elements of the game, animation, character animation and creation. Working on creating effects for the game in the Unity engine. Creating character animation in the Unity engine.
- Graphic Designer at XIM INC.
- Graphic Designer, 3D Designer, Content designer, Animator at INFOTECHNOLOGIES JSC
- 3D Designer, Animator at TORA CJSC
- 3D Designer, Animator at SOFTEQ LLC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- photography course - Photography
- course - Information Systems and Technology
- Associate's degree - elementary school teacher
Tools: SOLIDWORKS, CERO 2.0 & Auto Cad
• Working as a System Designer and Façade for the clients.
• Façade profile 3D print with Solid works.
• Creating Fabrication Drawings for non-typical profiles, to understand for fabricators to work on the extrusion Previous organization: SUSTAINABLE DESIGN SOLUTIONS
- 3D - FAÇADE DESIGNER at GUTMANN MIDDLE EAST L.L.C
- 3D - FAÇADE DESIGNER at REEM EMIRATES ALUMINIUM
- Engineer - 3D Design at AXIS Engineering Technology Ltd
- 3D - FAÇADE DESIGNER at Permasteelisa India Pvt. Ltd
1 year at this Job
- B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering Energy - Aeronautical Engineering Energy
Worked directly with Product & Project Engineers on connector's for aerospace and defense. Worked closely within engineering team on new design concepts. Created componentry, Sub assemblies & Assemblies. Created and Released B.O.M.'s, production drawing's, customer use drawing's. Worked within the New Product Development Team. Also provided documentation for the release of all items through our document control process. Created and helped in the presentation of DCR's for change order's. Built parts & assemblies utilizing family table's through our PRO-E/Intra-link software application. Worked smart with critical timelines for on time project releases. Released PNA'S, PRD's, CU's & PRD-CU's into our E-matrix system to drive manufacturing. Utilized SAP to research product groups and to created new initial Release BOM's to kick off Manufacturing Build.
- Designer/3D-Draftsman - Platform Pro-Engineer at ITT Cannon
- Designer/3D-Draftsman - Platform Inventor at Thorpe Technologies
- Project Manager/3D-Designer Draftsman - Platform Inventor & AutoCad at Enterprise Baler Company
- Project Manager/Lot Disclosure Exhibit Department - Platform AutoCad at MJM Engineering & Consulting
5 years at this Job
- Certificate of Achievement GD&T ASME Y14.5-2009 - Design Drafting Standards Implementations
- - Cad Design / Engineering
- Certification - Attended Computer Aided Design Techniques
Duties: Tested contract management web based software for defects. Was responsible for testing two key products each release. As the primary tester for these products, I updated the project and testing manager on the stability of each product before each release. Release schedules were every four weeks, and key features were checked in a week prior to releases. Worked with the design team to fully understand intended functionality as well as report design flaws or potential missed requirements before features were released. Worked with developers to talk to through potential bugs and incorrect data storage on a daily basis. Gave demonstrations to developers that were put on enhancement projects regarding the products that I was responsible for. Entered bugs and tasks into a bug tracking system (TFS). Verified and closed bugs and tasks. Wrote and created automated test cases based on new features in MTM and TTS. Was the sole tester for our only application on the iPhone.
- QA Engineer at TractManager
- 2D/3D-Designer at blueDot Creative Group
- Telecommunications Specialist at Recall
7 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Media Arts and Animation