Supervise all delivery drivers. Was in control of all receiving and inventorying and. shipping of all material and parts used by all Commercial Construction and Residential departments. Logged all material into Exel spreadsheets. Used SAGE system to check purchase orders matched job numbers. Set up delivery schedule for Commercial and Residential material and equipment. Kept warehouse organized and clean. Was in charge of all warehouse, and building maintenance and all maintenance on delivery truck fleet.
- WAREHOUSE MANAGER at United Mechanical Inc
- Technician at HVAC
- PM Technician Facilities at Charlotte County BOCC
- at Viox Services Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
Responsible for teaching and providing takeoffs for bidding − Supplies 3D models for customers using Trimble Business Center Software − Supports and assists customer in building models along with training for the state of Louisiana − Converts model data for GPS machine control
- 3D-Designer at SITECH Louisiana
- Engineer Technician 4 at Department of Transportation & Development
- Cement Finisher at Heavy's Construction
- Direct Care Officer at Florida Parishes Juvenile Detention Center
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Industrial Technology - Supervision
Los Angeles - market designer and outside sales-person. Responsible for the designing, pricing, and presenting of swimming pools and outdoor landscapes. Works directly with clientele, project managers, trade partners, sub- contractors, city officials, engineers and inspectors to deliver the design from concept to completion. Gained valuable knowledge pertaining to special engineering, city building and safety code requirements, presentation and customer service.
- 3D-Designer at PREMIER POOLS AND SPAS
- Production Assistant at
- Production Assistant at AMERICAN FILM INSTITUTE
- Set Carpenter at 11TH STREET WORKSHOP - Los Angeles California
1 year, 2 months at this Job
I’m responsible for creating customizable template layouts for variable data printing. Working with other teams to troubleshoot issues regarding web functionality and print issues. I also design, conceptualize, and convert 3d models I’m responsible for creating customizable template layouts for variable data into functional POP items.
- 3D-Designer, Template Designer at Archway Marketing
- Front End Developer at B culture media
- 3D-Generalist at Deep Blue
- 3D-Generalist at TY Production
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ba - Media Arts and Animation
Handle and provide food and drinks to customers at a timely manner, Take down and complete customers orders, Restock and clean workplace environment, Process and exchange money.
- Front of House Employee at Sonic Drive-In
- Video Editor/Producer at QHTV (Odyssey Televison)
- Busser at Famous Dave's
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Tools: SOLIDWORKS, CERO 2.0 & Auto Cad
• Working as a System Designer and Façade for the clients.
• Façade profile 3D print with Solid works.
• Creating Fabrication Drawings for non-typical profiles, to understand for fabricators to work on the extrusion Previous organization: SUSTAINABLE DESIGN SOLUTIONS
- 3D - FAÇADE DESIGNER at GUTMANN MIDDLE EAST L.L.C
- 3D - FAÇADE DESIGNER at REEM EMIRATES ALUMINIUM
- Engineer - 3D Design at AXIS Engineering Technology Ltd
- 3D - FAÇADE DESIGNER at Permasteelisa India Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering Energy - Aeronautical Engineering Energy
Worked directly with Product & Project Engineers on connector's for aerospace and defense. Worked closely within engineering team on new design concepts. Created componentry, Sub assemblies & Assemblies. Created and Released B.O.M.'s, production drawing's, customer use drawing's. Worked within the New Product Development Team. Also provided documentation for the release of all items through our document control process. Created and helped in the presentation of DCR's for change order's. Built parts & assemblies utilizing family table's through our PRO-E/Intra-link software application. Worked smart with critical timelines for on time project releases. Released PNA'S, PRD's, CU's & PRD-CU's into our E-matrix system to drive manufacturing. Utilized SAP to research product groups and to created new initial Release BOM's to kick off Manufacturing Build.
- Designer/3D-Draftsman - Platform Pro-Engineer at ITT Cannon
- Designer/3D-Draftsman - Platform Inventor at Thorpe Technologies
- Project Manager/3D-Designer Draftsman - Platform Inventor & AutoCad at Enterprise Baler Company
- Project Manager/Lot Disclosure Exhibit Department - Platform AutoCad at MJM Engineering & Consulting
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Achievement GD&T ASME Y14.5-2009 - Design Drafting Standards Implementations
- - Cad Design / Engineering
- Certification - Attended Computer Aided Design Techniques
Duties: Tested contract management web based software for defects. Was responsible for testing two key products each release. As the primary tester for these products, I updated the project and testing manager on the stability of each product before each release. Release schedules were every four weeks, and key features were checked in a week prior to releases. Worked with the design team to fully understand intended functionality as well as report design flaws or potential missed requirements before features were released. Worked with developers to talk to through potential bugs and incorrect data storage on a daily basis. Gave demonstrations to developers that were put on enhancement projects regarding the products that I was responsible for. Entered bugs and tasks into a bug tracking system (TFS). Verified and closed bugs and tasks. Wrote and created automated test cases based on new features in MTM and TTS. Was the sole tester for our only application on the iPhone.
- QA Engineer at TractManager
- 2D/3D-Designer at blueDot Creative Group
- Telecommunications Specialist at Recall
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Media Arts and Animation
- full recruitment cycle for at least 5-6 vacancies at the same time and closing of 1-2 vacancies per week; - promoting company’s reputation as “best place to work”; - taking participation in others HR process when needed. Searching tools: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Behance, VK, GitHub, Slideshare, Quora, Dou, MeetUp, Boolean Search, X-Ray, G+, Djinni, rabota.ua, work.ua, Stackoverflow, AngelList, MoiKrug and the main one - Creativity.
- IT Recruiter at TemplateMonster.com
- Project Manager at Hey Clay
- Project Manager at Cheil Ukraine
- Traffic Manager at JWT - Ukraine
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Geography
Assigned to Dcp Midstream Engineering Office located in Midland,TX. Job assignment consist of using Cadworx's Plant, Equipment, P& ID/Autocad 2009 software to layout Compressor Booster Stations. Issued for construction design packages are developed by using a 3d model then 2d plot & piping plans, isometrics, and P&ID's. Other parts of this assignment include editing concrete, and steel drawings and creating total steel, concrete and piping bill of materials.
- Principal Piping Designer at CATO International @ DCP Midstream Midland, TX
- Principal Piping Designer at [email protected] Fluor Long Beach, CA
- Principal Piping Designer at WorleyParsons
- Senior Piping Designer at Staffing Tech Services Inc.-Fabrication Shop
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Completion of PDS-3D Course - Piping and Equipment Modeling
- Certificate of Completion - Computer 3d Automation
- Associate of Arts Diploma & Certificate of completion - Piping Design Technology
- Diploma Certificate of Completion - Architectural Drafting