• Plan student-centered lessons with the assistance of the 5th-grade team.
• Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
• Works cooperatively with school administrators, special support personnel, colleagues, and parents.
- 5th-Grade Teacher at Diamond Lakes Elementary
- Teacher Apprentice, 5th Grade at Diamond Lakes Elementary
- Student Teacher, 1ST Grade at Riverside Elementary
- Student Teacher, Kindergarten at North Columbia Elementary
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Education
- Master's - Reading
Duties consist of creating full lesson plans based off the California Common Core State Standards, and executing effectively. Maintaining classroom management and keeping students engaged in the material they are learning on the daily basis. Help students develop emotional, mental, physical and academic success.
- 5th-Grade Teacher at Wilder's Preparatory Academy
- Police Officer at Pacific at Los Angeles Police Department
- Assistant at Claxton Childcare Center
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Ed.D - Leadership
- M.A. - Leadership and Organizational Studies
- - APM Law Firm
- B.A. - Communication Studies
• 3rd grade Teacher- Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social studies
• Pre-K- 8th grade Math Tutor
- 5th-grade Teacher- Math/Science at THE LEARNING SPOT
- Freelance Makeup Artist at Self employed
- Preschool Teacher at KEY POINT CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- BACHELORS IN APPLIED SCIENCE - Business Supervision and Management
- ASSOCIATE IN ARTS - Mass Communication
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
teach reading, writing, and spelling to homeroom and science to all three fifth-grade sections * Member of Science Curriculum Committee, School Safety Team, and Mountain Park Sunshine Committee
- 5th-grade teacher at Mountain Park School
- at Mountain Park School
- Cooperating teacher for student teacher at Mountain Park School
- 2nd-grade teacher at Mountain Park School
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters in Teaching - Teaching
- BA in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
Managed a classroom of over 35 students. The duties of a classroom teacher are all-encompassing.
- 5TH-GRADE TEACHER at YOUNG SCHOLAR'S ACADEMY
- 6TH GRADE TEACHER at CAMP MOHAVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- 6th grade teacher at NORTHERN ARIZONA UNIVERSITY
3 years at this Job
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
5th-grade teacher -Language Arts Reading & Writing, Social Studies classroom teacher
- Teacher at Carrizo Springs CISD
- Electronics, Breathing Air, H2S Technician at Total Safety US, Inc.
- Bilingual Teacher at Spring ISD, Conroe ISD
- Graphic Designer and Prepress Operator at Printing Plus - Digital Prepress
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Music
- Diploma - High School
since 2009), previously 2nd Grade/Physical Education Teacher/Math Interventionist - - - Every year since 2009-10 have had at least 1 student who gained 2 levels on State Tests (FCAT and FSA) in either Math or Reading (i.e. Level 1 to Level 3 - Level 2 to Level 4, or Level 3 to Level 5).
• *2006-07 official leave from MDCPS to teach Physical Education at Pembroke Pines Charter Elementary
- Presently 5th-Grade Teacher at MIAMI-DADE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS (MDCPS)
- Teacher at MIAMI-DADE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS (MDCPS)
- Adjunct Professor at Nova Southeastern University
- Physical Education Teacher at MIAMI-DADE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS (MDCPS)
12 years at this Job
- - Spanish
- Ed.D. - Child and Youth Studies
- M.S. - Sports Administration
- B.S.P.E. - Physical Education
- High School Diploma
5th-grade teacher for all subjects, started as a student teacher in January 2015, taught 8th-grade Math summer school in June 2015, full-time teacher since August 2015
- Teacher at Anderson Preparatory Academy
- Renewal Specialist at Unified Group Services
- Freelance Sportswriter at The Herald Bulletin
- Customer Service Representative at Affiliated Computer Services
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications and Journalism
• Created instructional slide shows to be used by multiple schools for the EL Literacy Program
• Designed intriguing 5th-grade social studies projects to correlate with a Washington D.C. field trip
• Incorporated the use of technology and apps into a variety of real-world lessons
- 3rd-Grade Teacher at Brier Creek Elementary
- 4th-Grade Teacher at Charter Day School
- 3rd-Grade Teacher at Walter L. Parsley Elementary School
- 3rd-Grade Teacher at Dixon Road Elementary School
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Education in Language and Literacy - Language and Literacy
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
Auburndale High School/ Polk Schools Fl. (863) 965-6200
* ESE Support Facilitator- Help 80+ failing students pass H.S. by re-teaching subjects as needed, relocate for the
best test results, training organization skills, and responsibility for paperwork/meetings.
* Co-taught 9-12 Algebra, Geometry, Physical Science, and Biology.
* Taught: Social Studies, Life Skills, Career Prep, Social Personal Skills, Reading, and Learning Strategies.
* Testing Proctor For state tests.
* Sponsor: Game Club and Anime Club which did over $1000 in fundraising with art and craft projects.
Tutoring program helping hundreds of students after school.
Oak Ridge High School/ Orange Schools FL (407) 850-3200
• VE Teacher for Learning Strategy, HTTP (Job Site Coordinator), Social Personal skills, Career Preparation, and Life Management Skills. St. Augustine Elementary School/ South Houston Schools, TX (713) 946-9050
• 5th-grade Teacher for all subjects: English, Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies, Health, Writing, Religion, and assisted Athletics department. Part Time Teaching: Winter Haven High School: Summer School for History. Lake Alfred Elementary School: After school tutoring program in Reading 3-6 Graders. San Jacinto College Campus Lab school: Provided care for children ages of 6 weeks to 5 years.
at this Job
- MA - Education
- BA - History