Responsibilities Receiver and prioritize 911 calls to importance for dispatching, advised callers on proper course of actions, maintained documentation for state recordes
- 911-Dispatcher Shirft Supervisor at Ozark-Dale County E-911
- Owner and Operator at Greby's Flight Deck Cafe
- Cardiac Monitor Technician at Flowers Hospital
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Partical Nurse - Nursing
- Emergency Medical Technician - Emergency Medical Care
- Pso//911-Dispatcher at Pasadena Police Department
- Receptionist at Eclipse Massage and Spa
- Receptionist/Paralegal in Training at Aldape Law Firm
1 year, 3 months at this Job
·Provide weekly individual outpatient services to a caseload of 6-9 community-based patients presenting with a variety of mood, anxiety, and personality disorders. ·Utilize evidence-based and goal-focused therapy derived from CBT, ACT, and MI protocols.
·Provide weekly individual outpatient services to a caseload of 6-9 community-based patients presenting with a variety of mood, anxiety, and personality disorders.
·Utilize evidence-based and goal-focused therapy derived from CBT, ACT, and MI protocols.
- Psychologist at Dr. Michelle Sheets, PLLC
- Psychologist II at NYC Health + Hospitals
- Psychologist - Level I, Candidate Assessment Division at NYPD
- Pre-Doctoral Psychology Intern (APA Accredited) - Primary Care- Mental Health Integration Clinic Rotation at VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System
2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Clinical Psychology
- Master's - Clinical Psychology, awarded en route
- Master's - Secondary Science Education
- Bachelor's - Neuroscience and Behavior
- 911-Dispatcher at Knox co.
- Telemetry Technician at Daviess Community Hospital
- Merchandiser at PepsiCo
- Press Operator at Daviess Community Hospital
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Curriculum
• Office supervisor and dispatcher to all vehicle operating staff along with greeters and ticket agents.
• Served as the point person for dispatching routes to and from requested destinations in the downtown New Orleans area.
• Customer service/complaints
• Processing payments
• Required administrative duties 911-Dispatcher 7/2012-9/2015 Jefferson Parish Sheriff Office | Harvey, La
• Answer multiple phone lines
• Collect vital information from callers
• Dispatch recorded data immediately to an appropriate mobile unit including police, ambulance and fire.
- Office Supervisor/Dispatcher at Hospitality Enterprise
- Patient Registrar at Ochsners Medical Center
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - General Studies
- High School Diploma
Submit deposits online Import deposits in accounting and applying them to the proper GL accts/invoices/customers Notify management of received payments for deals and invoices Hialeah Gardens Police Department 2010-2010 911-Dispatcher Receive, screen and priorities emergency (E911) and non-emergency telephone calls for service from the public requiring law enforcement, emergency medical service (EMS), or fire department attention and relay to officers or command personnel, as appropriate Operate a multi-frequency radio and computer-aided dispatch system, accesses teletype, monitors alarms systems, operate playback tape recorders; operate security devices and other related communication equipment located throughout the center Condense large amounts of information into readable, sensibly typed remarks in a timely manner and have the ability to recall numerous acronyms and codes essential to appropriate call processing Maintain familiarity with the Standard Operating Procedures and appropriate manuals that provide thorough knowledge of Multi Agency Communications Center operations and procedures Evaluate information received and utilize protocols provided through the computer-aided dispatch system to determine appropriate action or actions to be taken Work rotating shift, work during evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays and available to work extended shifts and subject to emergency callout(s) Work effectively in a disciplined environment with close supervision and carry out lawful orders according to policies regardless of personal agreement. Continually demonstrate a high level of mental stability and professionalism Deal with sensitive information in a discreet and professional manner Maintains a positive customer service attitude at all time with public, user agency members, co-workers and supervisors. Dispatches police, fire, ambulance or other emergency equipment as needed in accordance with operational policies and procedures to the location of the call for assistance. Make rapid, accurate decisions which affect the outcome of other public safety services. Assists other dispatchers as necessary and when not occupied with primary duties, or if occupied with duties of lower priority Follow the chain of command per agency policy
- Dispatcher at Daily Deposits
- Billing Specialist at Quantum Storage Systems
- Receiving Manager at Antilles Freight Corp
- Billing Specialist & Customer Service Representative at Company Confidential
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
53027: Phone: 262.339.7484
- In-home caregiver at Home Care Solutions
- at University of Wisconsin Washington County and Moraine Park Technical College
- Access Control Specialist at JTSI, Inc
- Patrol officer, Military base 911-dispatcher at Military Police
1 year, 3 months at this Job
My objective is to obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporates goals.
Communication, Multitasking, Prioritizing, Organization, Initiative with problem-solving abilities and dependable.
Leasing Consultant, Bluebird Property Management
• *Leasing, filing, updating property owner about payments and property statues. Processing rental application using the AppFolio software. February 2012-March 2015
- Leasing Consultant, Bluebird Property Management at BLUEBIRD PROPERTY MGT, LLC
- Water Customer Service Field Rep at The City of Columbia Water Department
- at Blythewood Highs School
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - A.P
- Sales and direct marketing at Keltic Ent
- Combat Arms Non Commissioned Officer in Charge at Pope Air Force Base (PAFB)
- US Central Command Security Supervisor and Flight Chief at MacDill Air Force Base (MAFB)
1 month at this Job
Atlanta, Ga 1-800-932-7947 Duties: Handling inbound calls 65-75 calls per day, troubleshooting service and equipment concerns, research and resolve billing inquires, and provide overall great customer experience.
- Wireless Customer Service Advocate at Verizon
- E-911 Call Taker at City of Columbia
- Document Control Team Leader at Blue Cross Blue Shield of SC
- Columbia Richland 911-Dispatcher at City of Columbia
10 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies