Public Safety Tele Communicator I & II (911-Operator) GCIC Certification P.O.S.T Certification
- Administrative Assistant at Gordon State College
- Office Manager/Grant Writer at Monroe County Sheriff's Office C.A.R.E. Cottage
- Customer Service at Georgia Power Company
- Special Education & 5th Grade Paraprofessional at Clayton County Board of Education
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Services/Mental Health minor-Early Childhood Education
Experienced Communications 911-Operator/Dispatcher/Call Taker Highly Trained Criminal Patrol, Fire, and EMS Emergency Dispatch N.C.I.C. Operator, CJIS, NLETS, LawSoft, AIM, and InfoCop Certified
- Communications Specialist at CITY OF HOBOKEN Police Department
- Deputy Sheriff at Bradley County Sheriff's Office
- Deputy Sheriff at Hamilton County Sheriff's Office
- Communications Officer at St Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
spoke to an unknown truck driver and stated he was pretty positive this was the same truck driver on the 911-tape based on the- information he provided. TR.P. 440 Line (1-17) TR.P. 446 Line (2-6) he further testified that there was a portion of that tape that was consistent with the information he received from the unknown truck driver at the scene, but was not sure 100% the unknown truck driver was the same on the 911-tape.Futhermore, Deputy Culberson never identified the person on the tape as the unknown truck driver nor was he ask too. TR.P. 450-451. Accordingly, the state did not adequately demonstrate, on the record, that the unknown truck driver was constitutionally unavailable to testify in person before the jury. The state prosecution believed however that the 911-call made by the unknown truck driver would help their case because of evidence of shots being fired. Defendants trial counsel objected during a bench conference on the grounds of hearsay, authentication and right to confrontation. TR.P. 452 Defendant would contend there was no way to examine this unknown witness so the jury could gauge the truthfulness of his testimony furthermore, it was upon the state to make this unknown truck driver available and if this was not possible prove to the court every reasonable effort was made to make this witness available. See: State vs. Nobles II (2003). Tracks were played from the 911-audio tape of the unknown truck driver none of which appears in the record or does not demonstrate that the unknown truck driver was even attempted to be contacted for purposes of determining his availability to testify at defendants robbery with a dangerous weapon proceeding. Tpp(s) 452-457 Futhermore this issue of confrontation is further compounded by another unavailability witness Mr. Timothy Betts, who the prosecution did not go through the lengths she must go to produce a witness or attempt to contact the witness Mr. Betts and request his presence at the proceeding is a question of reasonableness. Mrs. Juli Betts testified both her and her husband were already on the phone with the 911 operator when they heard shots being fired. Moreover, Mrs. Betts when asked had she reviewed the two calls her and her husband made to the 911-operator did she recognize her husband's voice (states exhibit 5A audio of the 911 tape was played for the jury. Tp. 417, 418, 419.
- Deputy Culberson at
- at Again see State
- at N.C. Const. Art. I
1 month at this Job
• Creating, logging and maintaining all confidential files for Special Services and Advanced learning
• Cash collections
• Scheduling appointments when needed
• New child intakes
• Answering multi-line phone
• Copying, scanning, faxing documents to the appropriate places as needed
- Administration Secretary-Special Services/Advanced Learning at Mid-Del Public Schools
- Court Clerk at Del City Municipal Court
- 911-Operator at Del City Police Department
- Police/Fire Dispatcher at Sonic
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Physical Education
- High School Diploma
Responsible for monitoring and validating client database data flow. Supported and resolved client issues. Helped train four new hires. Answered telephones and contacted internal and external customers by email and various messaging systems. ❾ Selected as one of two people to test office safety and was highly praised for my contribution by management. ❾ Helped revise department policies and guidelines which helped improve office efficiencies. ❾ Successfully educated clients with very limited computer literacy and education complete and submit reports online.
- Data Operator at PETROLINK SERVICES
- Caregiver at ARTHURS FAMILY HOME
- Communications Officer at HARRIS COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE
- Clerical Assistant at CHRIST APOLISTIC CHURCH OF GOD
1 year at this Job
- - General Studies Coursework
- Homemaker at home
- Boss-Barbara Moody at earle Industries
- dispatching/911oper. at parkin police dept
- Medical Secretary at parkin medical clinic
11 years, 10 months at this Job
Oversee program and quality assurance operations of two residential programs, including program files and database.
• Implement, review, and update agency policies and procedures.
• Hire, supervise, and train staff of 16 employees.
• Manage household and individual clients' budgets
• Conduct monthly staff meetings and training sessions, as they pertain to adherence to policies and procedures.
• Establish strategic partnerships with community agencies to provide clients with effective services.
• Plan and coordinate social, recreational, and clinical activities for program clients.
• Develop and maintain positive communication/relations with supervisory staff, direct care staff, clients, families, state agency personnel and other collaborative resources.
• Respond to incidents via emergency on-call pager system and critical behavioral incidents.
- Senior Support Coordinator at Independence (WCI)
- Senior Case Manager at Newton Wellesley Weston Committee for Community Living, Inc
- Communication Equipment Operation - 911-Operator at Boston Police Department
11 years at this Job
- BA - Sociology
Care, custody and control of federal prisoners
- Corrections officer at QPDC (GEO Prisons)
- Corrections Officer at NYC DEPT OF CORRECTIONS
- 911-OPERATOR/POLICE DISPATCHER at NYC POLICE DEPT
- Data entry clerk (banking) at MANUFACTURERS HANOVER TRUST BANK
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Manage day to day operations ♦ Complete daily and monthly reports ♦ Send in daily sales reports ♦ Complete sales in five states ♦ Work with financing companies to finalize sales
- Office Manager & Salesman at America's Best Bath Inc
- Private Investigator at
- Regional Manager at Mobile Money Inc
- Insurance Broker at Financial Rep. National Agents Alliance and MetLife
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- - Industrial Security
AnswerRocket product owner: manage the product implementation, BI Layer administration, natural language domain layer mapping, product development, vendor relationship management.
- Self Service Business Intelligence Product Owner at EMC Insurance
- MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Analyst at Casey's General Stores, Inc
- BI/DA/BA Consultant at Robert Half
- Business Intelligence Analyst (Internship) at Intredium LLC
1 year at this Job
- B.Sci - Management of Information Systems