Specific aircraft serviced: A320, Saab 340. -Constant Aviation ( A & P Mechanic ).
- A & P Mechanic at Silver Airways
- A @ P mechanic at Flex Jet Fleet
- A & P Mechanic at Infinity Aircraft Services
- Aircraft Mechanic ( A & P Mechanic) at AEROTEK (CESSNA)
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Science
- Associates in Arts - Math and Science
Performed troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, modifications for American Eagle aircraft heavy checks. Fleet qualified on Saab 340, EMB 140/145, CRJ700, ERJ 175.
- A & P Mechanic at Eagle Aviation Services
- Crew Chief at U.S. Air Force
- Crew Chief at U.S. Air Force
18 years, 10 months at this Job
Flight Test Maintenance R & D
- A & P Mechanic at Honda Aircraft Company
- A & P Mechanic at Triad International Maintenance Company (TIMCO)
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - A & P Mechanic
Disassemble, inspect and reassemble Aircraft systems including plumbing, mechanical and hydraulics. Inspect fuselage, wings and tail to check for corrosion, distortion and cracks. Complete all repairs and maintenance work to company and FAA standards.
- A & P Mechanic at HSGI Inc.
- Process Operator at Hexion Inc
- A & P Mechanic at Flightstar Aircraft Services
- A&P Mechanic at Coast to Coast Aircraft Maintenance
6 months at this Job
- - Aviation
SEMA Program, King Air 350 A/C Perform Beech craft Phase maintenance checks 2,4,6,800 hrs. Landing gear inspection, corrosion inspection, Flight control rigging, brake inspection, engine, rigging, and change. Engine and Fuel nozzle change and inspection, weight and balance checks. Engine build up. Engine run and taxi, marshaling A/C. Avionics and radios inspection.
- Lead A/P Mechanic at M1 Support Services - Denton County, TX
- A/P MECHANIC at STROM AVIATION/AAR
- A/P MECHANIC at AEROTEK /RVR
- A/P MECHANIC/INSPECTOR at LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Performed inspections and routine maintenance on various aircraft including A Star
helicopters, Cessna Citations, and Dehavilland Dash 8.
• Traveled with the aircraft to insure reliability for the customer.
• Properly maintained all aircraft records and log sheets.
- A & P Mechanic at PAE
- A & P Mechanic at Nola Aviation, LLC
- A & P Mechanic at ExpressJet Airlines
- A & P Systems Mechanic at Goodrich ATS
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Service Aircraft, r/r interior and exterior panels, other routines & non-routines workcards. Look up manuals on pc job site for compliance ata chapters also perform inspections on components and aircraft systems.
- A/P Mechanic at EMBRAER EXECUTIVE JETS
- QC Inspector at Commercial Jet Inc
- Maintenance Controller at Silver Airways
- Quality Control Inspector (QC Inspector) at Flightstar Aircraft Services
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Science of of Aeronautics
- Associate's - Science of Beach
- license - Rice Aviation
Bonifacio Avenue, Civil Aviation Complex Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines 2023 Position: Line and Base Maintenance - Aircraft Mechanic B Duration: 2 years - August 02, 2010 up to May 15, 2012 Aircrafts Handled: AIRBUS A319 & A320 Job Description: Line Maintenance Aircraft Mechanic for AIRBUS A319 & A320 ✈ 36 hours and 8 days checks for Airbus A319 and A320 aircraft fleet. ✈ Inspection and sign off the Maintenance Release of the Airbus A319 and A320 Aircraft. ✈ CFM56-5B Turbo Fan engine replacement and test ✈ Carry out Auxiliary Power Unit servicing, replacement, & test. ✈ Ramp check and Transit check. ✈ " A" checks on Airbus A319 & A320 ✈ Troubleshoot and perform necessary maintenance action in the event of aircraft system faults and warnings in accordance with the appropriate aircraft maintenance manual. ✈ Operate ground support and test equipments. Diagnoses trouble revealed by ground and flight test, determines extent of adjustment and repair necessary and make repairs. Base Maintenance Aircraft Mechanic for AIRBUS A319 & A320 ✈ C checks on Airbus A320 and A319 ✈ Servicing, inspection, replacement, and overhaul of Turbofan engines in accordance with its respective scheduled maintenance checks. ✈ Overhauls and clean electrical equipments in cabins, such as lights, buffets, and coffee makers. ✈ Incumbent overhauls, repair, modifies, assembles, installs, adjust and test complex aircraft assemblies, accessories, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems. Perform operational checkout of complex unit and correct faults. ✈ Removal, assembly, installation and testing of engine lubrication system, fuel system, pneumatic system, landing gears, and various hydraulically-actuated mechanisms. Establishes location, dimensions and tolerances from maintenance manuals, engineering orders and related system and instructions. ✈ Remove, Install, adjust and troubleshoots air-conditioning, pressurization, de-icing, engine components, instruments and emergency systems. Install tubing, oxygen tanks, valves, gauges, controls and support. Removes, install and align various parts of the fuselage, wing and control gear. Install furnishing and accessories, cockpit enclosures and cargo door. ✈ Operate ground support and test equipments. Diagnoses trouble revealed by ground and flight test, determines extent of adjustment and repair necessary and make repairs. ✈ Cleans and paints interiors of aircraft's cabin during periodic major overhauls ✈ Removes and installs carpets, seats and curtains
- Line and Base Maintenance - A & P Mechanic at SIA Engineering Phils. Corporation
- Line Maintenance A & P Mechanic at Aviation Partnership Phils. Corp. / SIA ENGINEERING COMPANY
- Aircraft Mechanic at GLOBEGROUND (PAGS)
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - AIrcraft Maintenance Technology
Job Description: Line Maintenance. My Responsibilities are to inspect, repair, modify, and troubleshoot. Overhaul of aircraft and aircraft components, parts, accessories, in which they will be qualified and appropriately certified for the work performed. Read and use maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalog, blueprints, ATA codes, service bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents and other related maintenance documents in order to troubleshoot and effectively complete work assignments, within assigned time lines.
- A & P Mechanic at Western Global Airlines
- A&P Mechanic at Maverick Helicopters
- Assembler & Tester B at Eaton Corporation
8 months at this Job
Perform required maintenance on company aircraft. Ensure that all tasks are completed according to FAA guidelines. Provide scheduled or unscheduled maintenance prior to flight or after flight. Check all units for compliance. Responsible for movement of aircraft in hangar and on ramp, tow-tractor.
- A & P Mechanic at Mesa Airlines, Inc
- at McCluskey's Towing
- at Mondelez International
- Airframes & Powerplant Mechanic at Embraer
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Diploma