ABAP Consultant Offshore Duration: December, 2016 - present
• Creation of 55 custom applications related to PM, P2P, FI & HR.
• Reviewing functional specification documents.
• Creating and reviewing technical specification documents.
• Working on prototyping using Axure and build.
• Development of UI, Gateway and ECC.
• Configuring the custom application on fiori Launchpad.
• Regular status update.
• Requirement discussion with client.
• Mentoring new team members.
• Defect prioritization, work allocation and team management.
• Hyper care support Achievements:
• I have lead a team of 15 people to deliver 55 custom UI5 applications and brought the project which was 2 months behind schedule to back on track. Leading home appliance manufacturer in India - Implementation project Role:- SAP UI5/ABAP Consultant Onsite
- SAP UI5/FIORI/GATEWAY/ABAP Consultant Offshore at GATEWAY
- Developed a "Technician Assignment at
- Consultant Offshore at SAP FIORI
- Consultant Offshore at SAP ABAP
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical
• As Senior Onsite ABAP Consultant responsible to understand the Functional requirements and write the Technical specifications for all the Development objects and ensure delivery on agreed delivery dates.
• Excellent in developing BOPF solutions.
• Developed CDS to fetch Accounting Document details involving huge data from ACDOCA and reported using ALV IDA.
• Developed complex CDS to fetch Purchase order details involving complex calculations to calculate (Open Quantity, In-transit quantities).
• Expertise in developing HANA stored procedures and consuming in ABAP.
• Developed CDS to fulfil Purchase order reporting requirements. These CDS are consumed by Informatica.
• Developed ODATA services for Sales and Purchase order creations. Proficient in Deep insert and coding filtering/sorting requirements in Odata.
• Worked on installing OSS notes for FMS related Notes.
• Perform SPDD and SPAU resolution for support pack upgrades.
• Monitor Defect SLA Date, Estimated/Actual Fix Date and Review Date.
• Provide solution to download and upload Customers/vendor partners during the preparation of new client for Integration testing.
• Developed Business Critical Interfaces to integrate SAP FMS system with ecVision. At Tapestry Inc, the purchase orders shipping schedule are managed in ecVision and this interface was extremely critical to Tapestry.
• Developed Critical Enhancement to handle automatic Batch Split functionality during delivery creation.
• Performed data modeling and developed Analytical views for the transactional data, Attribute views for the master data, and the calculation views as final model in HANA Studio.
• Transported HANA content from development, testing environment to Production environment using delivery units. ◦ Extract Source Data using BODS and SLT ◦ Data modeling in HANA Studio using Attribute, Analytical and Calculation views ◦ Review, Refine and Validate Data Generated Reports in Excel and SAP Lumira
• Client Testing Step by Step Business Review with the Client and IT Team.
• Evaluation and Decision Detailed Presentation to compare As-is and proposed HANA Scenario SAP Canadian PRA Implementation:
- Senior SAP ABAP consultant (USA) at IBM India Pvt, Ltd
- SAP PRA Technical Consultant (USA) at IBM India Pvt, Ltd
- SAP PRA Developer (Onsite from Jan 16) at SHELL US-PRA
- ABAP Development Lead at SHELL US-PRA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Computer Science - Computer Science
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is the result of merger of Stanley works and Black & Decker. SBD is an American miniature of tools and household hardware and provider of security products. This project is maintaining SAP related information into central place called Ariba so that this information can be accessed by other systems.
• Responsible for on-going production support and development activities.
• Worked closely with functional team to design new custom reports and changes to interface to fix bugs in existing reports.
• Preparing Unit test document and test cases for the objects developed.
• Worked as a senior ABAP consultant by collecting requirements from end users and functional analysts for development and changes to the current programs.
• Developed a WebDynpro application to sort a table at column level.
• Developed a Report changing the output for Planned Order Selection similar to BOM selection.
• Customizing of Material Master Screen as per the client requirement, adding new fields (zzrefno, zzitemno) in the screens.
• Developed LSMW objects for modifying Customer data in customer master as per client requirement.
• Search and change UIM conversions in MM by using BAPI.
• Created a report for a particular vendor to get the purchase order details and Goods received for a specific purchase order.
• Add additional fields in FBL5N (Customer line item report) using BADIs.
• Created an Interactive Report to output details like Vendor name, address etc. in the Basic list and bank details like bank name, account number and address in the secondary list.
• Developed a Dialog program to retrieve archive data for single FI document.
• Modified the standard layout for sales order for displaying the subtotal and company logo.
• Changed the requested delivery date in Sales Order as per customer logic using BAPI.
• Modified Standard Form Layout for Invoice related Forms (Changes to the Output Form for the F2 Billing document) using Smart Forms.
• GR Posting for each line item of Purchase order using a BAPI.
• Developed an interface using IDOC and ALE to pass out the goods issue data from SAP to the legacy systems.
• Set up and monitored the communication links between SAP and other systems using IDOC/ALE for Master Data maintenance and EDI Transactions.
• Responsible for Performance Tuning, Code Review for all developments and Unit Testing.
• Ensuring quality process and coding guidelines and standards in the project by all team members.
• Extensively worked on Performance Tuning of reports using features such as SQL Trace and Runtime Analysis.
- Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant at Stanley Black & Decker
- Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant at Little Fuse Inc
- Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant at Vista Print
- Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant at MDC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
ABAP TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• ABAP Workbench: Normal/Interactive report, ALV reports.
• Data Dictionary: Tables, Data Element, Domain, Views, TMG, Search Helps and Lock Objects.
• Performance Tools: Runtime Analyzer, Debugging and Extended Syntax Check.
• Data Migration: BDC using Call Transaction, Session.
• SAP Modules: Good Understanding of the Business Cycle of SD, MM & FI.
• Enhancement: Exits, Implicit Enhancement, Badi, Enhancement Section/Point.
• Cross Application: ALE/IDOc, LSMW.
• Forms: SAP Scripts, Smart forms. ABAP OBJECTS: Reports:
• Developed an interactive report to display invoice details based on customer (VBRK, VBRP, KNA1)
• Developed a Purchasing order details report using ALV. (EKKO, EKPO, MARA, MAKT)
• Developed a Vendor Aging Report using OOABAP. (BSIK, BSAK, LFA1)
• Developed a OOALV Report to Display Sales Order Details based on creation date and customer.(VBAK, VBAP, VBPA, VBUK) Batch Data Communication:
• Uploaded Bank Master Data FI01 using Session Method.
• Uploaded Pricing Master Data VK11 using Call Transaction Method. Enhancement:
• Validated XK01 for postal code and region. Smart forms:
• Designed a form for invoice printing.
- Sap abap consultant , mainframes developer at ABAP Workbench
3 years at this Job
- B.TECH - Mech
DUBAL America Inc. ("DAI") is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai Aluminium PJSC ("DUBAL") and a member of the Emirates Global Aluminium ("EGA") group of companies. DAI is the sole distributor of the aluminium products manufactured by DUBAL and Emirates Aluminium Company Limited PJSC ("EMAL") in North America. Responsibilities:
• SAP Architect: Conduct meeting with Business team and functional consultant to understand the SAP GAPs and to design technical blue print for HCM module
• Preparing the unit test plan with the Function team
• Conduct peer-review of the OO ABAP/4 language code. Testing the SAP programs and the unit test plan delivered by the team members
• Provide support and fix bugs/problems on daily basis in SAP system using OO ABAP/4 language
• Leaded team of 7 members
• Enhanced standard Benefits Info type to add custom fields
• Designed a program to display Rejected Leave Details for HCM module
• Designed HCM forms in different languages using Adobe forms
• Designed an ALV interactive list report for HCM/Budget team who needs to know how employee's salaries are distributed over different personnel areas as of certain date. This includes #cnt and %age in the basic list and based on the personnel area selected in the basic list displayed all the employee, name and annual salary in the secondary list for HCM module
• Designed an ALV list to display Average Base Pay Analysis report by Personnel Area and by Action Type for HCM module
• Designed LSMW tool to upload Basic Pay and Addresses for HCM master data
• Implemented oData for fiori apps for leave approval
• Designed and developed a tool for the Cost center head, which send email to the head as notification of the employees whose Contract will expire after 30days for HCM module
• Implemented Request for separation, New hire, Leave Application process change request (PCR) forms using ISR framework for HR Module
• Designed a Webdybpro report to list the employee based on personnel subarea for DAI company codes
- Sr. SAP HR-ABAP Consultant at DUBAL America Inc
- Sr. SAP HR-ABAP Consultant at Amerisource Bergen Corporation
- Sr. SAP Techno-Functional Consultant at Ace Hardware
- Sr. SAP HR-ABAP Consultant at Miami-Dade County Public School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Technical Environment SAP SD(Sales Distribution), MM, SAP SCM, HANA database Project/Company Description: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley. It is the world's second largest and second highest valued semiconductor chip makers based on revenue after being overtaken by Samsung and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Intel supplies processors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing. Key Responsibilities/Contributions:
• Developed report in APO system to check Request Material Availability Date and Confirmed Material Availability Date from ECC.
• Working on performance tuning of the batch programs.
• Working on the Requested Material Availability Date/ Quantity and Confirmed Material Availability Date / Quantity in sales distribution area.
• Developed report on Material Consumption and Planning, working on MRP Area to excluding the stocks already reserved.
• Developed ABAP objects with object oriented programming on ECC 6.0 platform methodology with ABAP 7.5 guidelines.
Technical Environment SAP SD(Sales Distribution), MM, SAP SCM, HANA database
Project/Company Description: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley. It is the world's second largest and second highest valued semiconductor chip makers based on revenue after being overtaken by Samsung and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Intel supplies processors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Intel Corporation
- SAP Techno functional Lead at Direct Energy (Texas, USA)
- SAP Data Migration Lead for Plant Maintenance Module at Marathon Petroleum (Ohio, USA)
- ABAP Lead at Hydro One, Canada
1 year, 6 months at this Job
PMO SAP ABAP Development
• I work with UCRYA for their client located in Miami, FL.
• Tracking of the projects with various clients
• Creation of work plans, proposals, word formats for documentation implementation with ABAP team
• First contact with client
• Analysis and design of new services
• Assessment for new projects.
• Status meeting with clients
• Creation of ABAP Developments such as ALV, Data dictionary and debugging
• Implementation of SCRUM Methodology
• Environments & Tools: SAP ECC 6.0
- PMO-SAP ABAP Consultant at UCRYA
- Service Manager, Technical leader, team leader ABAP Sr at Capgemini Mexico
- SAP ABAP Technical Consultant at Grupo Gayosso
- SAP ABAP Jr. Consultant at Grupo RG
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Science - Computer Information Systems
Developed SAP reports involving various SD business processes such as Sales Order Processing (Open Order Report).
➢ Worked on an Inbound IDOC interface for creating sales orders in SAP based on the IDOCs sent from an online store.
➢ Worked on a web interface with SAP to develop an RFC for modifying sales orders. The RFC would do the following processing on sales orders in SAP: reduce the quantity in a line item, carry out price overrides for certain line items, cancel a line item, cancel the entire sales order and offer credits on a sales order using BDC.
➢ Worked with various SAP SD tables and their join conditions.
➢ Good understanding of SAP SD document flow and processes.
➢ Developed new Data dictionary objects to plug existing reports and functionalities.
➢ Created Sales operation report, which is used to list customers and associated sales partners as on date using ALV.
➢ Developed ALV Report for products delivery during a period for a plant and calculates annual usage and lists storage associated with the products.
➢ Designed and coded a BDC program for Sales order that updated records in the sales order screen or will create new sales order depending on the source data file from external systems.
➢ Created an interactive report that gives the information about the vendor's and their bank details.
➢ Developed a report that gives the information about the shipment's details of goods.
➢ Listing of Billing Documents, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
➢ ABAP Development including user exits, enhancements, IDOCs, dialog programs, reports, and interfaces. Modules: SD, MM, TM, EWM Technical: S/4 HANA, Forms, OOPs, Enhancement Framework.
- Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant at Jeld-Wen
- Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant at Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant at British Petroleum
- SAP ABAP Developer at Gourmet Foods
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Description: MNsure is the health insurance marketplace for the U.S. state of Minnesota. The exchange enables people and small businesses to purchase health insurance at federally subsidized rates. Responsibilities:
• Worked on test problem reports relating to Accounts payable invoice tolerances and reconciliation of new GL to COPA.
• Created report lists for the gross sales, credit returns and gross weight for the customer for the current year and comparing the same with that of the previous year for the same period. The data is selected from KNVV, BKPF, BSEG and MARA in FI/CO Module.
• Did the table comparisons for major Finance, Controlling, and designed the method variance and COGS clearing analysis reports.
• Used LSMW for mapping fields from the legacy system and created routines for data upload for Fixed Assets, General Ledger, converted AR customers, AP vendors.
• Developed interfaces in XI/PI on idoc to MULTIPLE IDOC scenarios and trigger them to other systems based on which material to which client according to scenario required.
• Based extensively on file-to-file based scenario on Xi/Pi.
• Experience in integration of SAP and non-SAP systems in A2A and B2B scenarios using XI/PI, EP, Webdynpro technology and ABAP in 3 software development lifecycle implementations (SDLC), using both synchronous and asynchronous communication (end to end) interfaces
• Worked on BADI to update Tax jurdiction based on delivery address form plant address in purchase order using BADI ME_TAX_FROM_ADDRESS
• Worked on BADI to trigger an email notification after adjustment reason is created/updated on info type 0378 of an employee's record using BADI HRPAD00INFTY
• Written BDC programs to update and change customer master data by Session method for transactions VD01 and VD02 to update KNA1 table.
• Written inbound interface using BAPI function call BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA to update the capacity usage field.
• Worked on ALV SALV_WD_TABLE options in Webdynpro application to display Employee CV details.
• Worked on BAPI "BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1" create a customer and assign the newly created customer number to structure DXVBAK of enhancement VEDA001.
• Developed offline Adobe form to display the employee overview related data as per client requirement.
- SAP ABAP Consultant at MNsure
- SAP ABAP Developer at PayPal
- SAP ABAP Developer at Grainger
- SAP ABAP Developer at Blount Inc
10 months at this Job
• Involved in analyzing the Functional design and responsible for preparing the Technical specifications.
• Responsible for Coding, Testing and Creation of Unit test cases for the objects developed.
• Developed a Report to create the purchase order using BAPI.
• Implemented BAPI to create and modify Contract by replacing the BDC using call transaction method for tcodes ME32 and ME31
• Created a program to display ALV report to display the details of invoices with local currency.
• Worked on SAP Scripts and Menu Painter for creating layouts for invoices, billing documents and sales orders.
• Developed an OOAlv report which displays sales order details.
• Performance Tuning has been done using SQL Trace (ST05), Run Time Analysis (SE30) and changing the ABAP reports for better performance by modifying internal tables and select statements.
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Infosys
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Infosys
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Infosys
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology