Samsung Warehouse management system Responsibilities: - Development of RFC Interface Program, Smartform, Report Program, BSP Program ▶ Development and System maintenance
- ABAP Programmer at Woongjin Inc
- Manager Software Engineer at CVE Technology Group, Inc
- at SK E&C
- ABAP/BSP Programmer at
6 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Developed and supported Kia Incentive programs. Created table architecture and CBO program Amazon Gift code for external systems (RFC)
- ABAP Programmer at WOONGJIN, INC
- ABAP Consultant at S CARD
- ABAP Programmer at Cheil
- ABAP Developer at Daekyo
7 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management
- SAP ABAP Programmer at TaniaWater
- Worked AS Senior Software Programmer at TaniaWater
- IT Web Developer(.Net) at Saferoad Tracking Vehicle System
- Programmer(.Net) at Innodata Isogen Pvt Ltd
4 years, 5 months at this Job
Experience working on SAP HANA migration project including HANAtization and moving to SAP Cloud. Experience in SAP Production Support development. Excellent Communication skills working with customers and peers. Experience in 5 Go Live and post Go Lives including production stabilization. Experience in PSCD, TRM and FICA modules. Created Business Partners, Contract Accounts, and Contract Objects and relations between. Expert Experience of ABAP programming Data dictionary objects and its table design, SAP Lock Objects, field Symbols, ALV Reporting, BAPI Programming, User Exists, BADI Implementations, Dialog programming, Interfaces, Conversions, Workflows, SAP Enhancement Framework: Implicit and Explicit enhancements. Created and Implemented custom FICA events in FQEVENTS. Development and Customization experience for payment clarifications list (FPCPL). Experience with SAP ABAP on HANA. Optimized performance of report programs through parallel processing, and optimizing SELECT statements with the use of SQL Traces (ST05). Proficient in Web Dynpro applications, views, interfaces, componet controller, and methods. Modified/Designed SAP scripts, Smart forms and WebDynpro forms as per customer requirements. Worked on Object Oriented Concepts in ABAP: Creating custom class and methods using Inheritance, polymorphism and encapsulation concepts. Good Experience in Debugging and Trouble Shooting and Code Reviews to check for Program Optimization, Correctness & Performance. Experience with Fiori Applications including ODATA, SAP Netweaver Gateway, and SAPUI5. Customized data object for As Filed, As Amended, As Determined, As Corrected, and As Audited columns on tax forms in FMCAFPFIMG. Experience in SAP security including, roles, composite roles, authorization objects, and PFCG transaction. Worked in Workflow and managing workflow events. Implemented custom workflow archiving solution (SARA) to meet government needs with parallel processing. Worked with organization structures for workflow through transaction PPOMW. Experience in BRF/BRF Plus in designing the tax return forms: Creating Scenarios, Views, Data Objects(elements, structures and tables), Expressions(Boolean, Decision table/tree, Formula, Procedure call, Loop, Case and Constants), Actions, Configuring Rules and messages to each fields in the actions and calling the function to execute the rules in Actions. Generated and validated BRF Plus rules using FDT_GEREATION_TOOL using function ID's from the BRF Plus Workbench. Experience working with EMIGALL for Tax Return loads and Business Registration. Lead in Functional, and Technical specification review/preparation Experience in Unit testing, Integration support, UAT support, Post go-live support and bug fixing and Unit test planning and peer code review. Good team player with an ability to work independently and quickly during fast paced time sensitive environments. Proactive and capable to learn and implement new technologies/methodologies. Experience in Cisco TIDAL Enterprise Scheduler development. Experience using HP Application Lifecycle Management tool for defect resolution. Experience using Microsoft TFS and Sharepoint for ticketing and document management. Training and experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Senior SAP ABAP Programmer Analyst at DTMB State of Michigan
- IT Student Assistant at DTMB State of Michigan
- Sales Associate at Menards
- Crew Leader at Central Michigan University Office of Residence Life
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BSBA - Information Systems
Managed ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions for SAP module implementation in all areas of SAP. Created a service data extract containing production order information to assist machine operators in select the correct orders to process saving time on machine setup. Changed all E-mail processes, internal and external E-mail that used UNIX send mail to use BCS SAP E-mail making all these document visible for and audit trail and much easier to resend documents
- SAP ABAP Developer Analyst at IEWC Global Solutions
- Senior SAP Developer Analyst at WACKER NEUSON CORPORATION
- Developer at WACKER NEUSON CORPORATION
- SAP ABAP Developer Analyst at IEWC
8 months at this Job
- General Education Diploma - GOODWILL INDUSTRIES
Environment: IBM, MVS/ESA, COBOL II, DL1/IMS, DB CONTROL, CICS, VSAM, TSO/ISPF, Trace Master, Alchemist, Data XPERT, RUMBA, Netpass, SDF II, DYL280, MQ SERIES, WMS by Dematics on UNIX/Oracle * Performed duties as an ABAP Programmer; developed a selection screen, reports using ABAP for PTP OTC. * Created ABAP selection screen ALV report for GTS OTC and PTP. * Responsible for and supported low priority defect during SAP conversion. * Heavy involvement in Data Mapping, Unit testing, User QA Testing, User acceptance testing, SOX documentation and data extraction to loading data to SAP using LSMW. * Supported PTP applications. * Implemented and coded FedEx Smartpost processing. * Supported enhancement of CAMBAR distribution system (order entry, inventory and WMS UNIX). * Supported vendor maintenance, software upgrade and day to day production support for WMS/UNIX, production support involved preparing and implementing scripts for fix problems * Involved in Blueprint Phase for SAP conversion, documenting current business functions and preparing Functional and Technical specs. * Developed and implemented a real-time interface between Legacy (CAMBAR) and the RightNow system utilizing MQ Series. * Experience in the Software/System Development Life Cycle, Unit testing, UAT and SOX change control documentations.
- Systems Consultant and Analyst/Developer at Epson America
- Systems Consultant and Analyst Developer at YAMAHA Motors Inc
- System Consultant and Analyst/Developer at Toyota Motors
- System Consultant and Analyst/Developer at Universal Music Information Technology Group
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Client: Jamipol Ltd.
FEATURE WORKED ON:
• Data maintenance among server client.
• Name: REALITY BASED ROBOTIC SYSTEM (wireless).
• Details: The System Application and Robot was designed to use the Wi-Fi range of a Laptop (which executes the system software) and control the Robot by Hand Gestures, Voice or Manually. Project IV: Client: Tata Metaliks Ltd FEATURE WORKED ON:
• SD- Development of the project monitoring system Term of Project (ALV, Interactive Report).
• Worked on module pool programming.
• Worked on smart forms programming.
- SAP ABAP Consultant at POINEER COMPUTERS PVT LTD
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Fomento Resources
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Tata Metaliks DI Pipes Ltd
- SAP ABAP Consultant at SAP Support Project
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Autodesk Inc, CA
- messaging Consultant at ABAP-SD
- ABAP-consultant (DDS/IAE ) at Autodesk, Inc
- ABAP Webdynpro Consultant at Ariat international Inc
- ABAP Lead consultant at Ariat International, CA
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.Tech - computer Engineering
- B.Tech - Electronics and Computer Engineering
St. Louis, MO Buckeye grew from a 20 million/yr to 140 million/yr. with a total of 320 employees in 21 years. * 2017-2018 Budgeted, planned, and project managed successful SAP Hana 1610 installation including SD, MRP, MM, PM, WM, and Fiori modules. * SAP ABAP programmer and SAP Basis administration. * Ten year's experience as Senior .Net Developer including MVC, LINQ, and AngularJS technologies using C#. * SAP BusinessObjects installation including universe creation and configuration. * SAP BusinessObjects WebIntelligence report creation and maintenance. * Head SQL DBA including management of SQL 2012 R2 server. * Budgeting, planning, design, and implementation of VMware in 2010. Installation of ESX 4- 5.5 - ROI in three months with >23 virtual servers. * Responsible for management Buckeye's information technology department consisting of five employees. * Responsible for yearly budget forecasts for the IT department; enterprise computer, SAN, networking, WAN, and server purchasing. * Annual budget meeting with the top ten executives including the CEO. * Budgeting, planning, design, and implementation of EMC SAN storage for VNX 5300 including VMware block storage and CIFS storage. * Budgeting, planning, design, and implementation of Buckeye's ERP manufacturing system in 1999 and Cleaning Center retail conversion in 2005. * Budgeting, planning, design, and implementation of WAN VPN connections to 29 Buckeye Cleaning Center remote distribution centers across the U.S. * Budgeting, planning, design, and implementation of Exchange servers including Exchange 2013. * Budgeting, planning, design, and implementation of Windows 2003-2012 Domain Controllers. * Budgeting, planning, design, and implementation of Buckeye's enterprise network including VLAN's. * Budgeting, planning, design, and implementation of Data Domain backup of all data with de-duplication. * Responsible for over 300 users including >300 Exchange mailboxes. * Budgeting, planning, design, and implementation of Buckeye's VPN remote user network using SSL VPN technology. * Budgeting, planning, design, and implementation of enterprise anti-virus using Symantec Enterprise Protection server and clients. * Budgeting, planning, design, and implementation of DNS using DNS caching and DNS servers. * Budgeting, planning, design, and implementation of VOIP system using Shoretel technologies. * Budgeting, planning, design, implementation, and maintain enterprise IIS web server hosting >20 sites using .Net and PHP technologies. * Responsible for all domain name registration and maintenance.
- Chief Information Officer at Buckeye International, Inc
- Technology Writer at Buckeye International, Inc
- PC/Network Technician at Barry-Wehmiller
23 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science with an emphasis in Networking
- Associate in Arts
- Sr. Programmer at American International Group Inc
- Sr. SAP ABAP Programmer at AIG Employee Services, Inc
- Onsite Technical Lead at IBM India Pvt. Limited
- SAP Technical Lead at IBM India Pvt. Limited
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce