• Architected Data dictionary and designing various ABAP ALV and Interactive reports.
• Worked on BDC to transfer data from legacy material master data to SAP system using call transaction method.
• Designed SMARTFORM to print invoice by displaying logo, internal tables and item data.
• Worked with the support team which improved my debugging skills and required me to participate in release activities.
• Developed ABAP programs for MM module for fetching material details, customer data with respect to material number.
• Worked for SAP MM Bill of Material changes. BOM maintenance was performed by me for correct material availability, planning and production execution.
• Basic knowledge of SAP CONCUR. I was also the part of testing and support teams for concur. I tested SAP CONCUR system by preparing various test cases and evaluated them because of which SAP CONCUR was implemented successfully in my organization.
• Basic knowledge of SAP SD. ACADEMIC PROJECT An android application that converts human voice into sign language for deaf people. Basically, an android application was developed for deaf people considering their limitations. So, the application would take human voice as input and then process it using Google API and then convert them into sign videos. Whereas sign images were prepared and stored in the database with Technology Used Java, Android studio, database.
- SAP ABAP Programmer at Volkswagen India Private Limited
1 year at this Job
- Master of Informatics - Project Management
- - Finance
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
ABAP Development Configuration, programming and implementation of apps to conciliate systems in the commercial outlets with the accounts / financial area ABAP Programmer on the SAP R/4 Implementation of currency conversion in commercial outlets and in the finance branch including POS Sales.
Configuration, programming and implementation of apps to conciliate systems in the commercial outlets with the accounts / financial area
ABAP Programmer on the SAP R/4
Implementation of currency conversion in commercial outlets and in the finance branch including POS
- ABAP Programmer at Locatel Pharmacies
- System Analyst at Deloitte
- Freelance consultant for information at Anayansi
- Manager of the technical Department at Infortel
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Systems Engineering
- Diploma - Science
Client Description- Fuchs Lubricants the world's largest independent manufacturer of specialty lubricants with global sales of over $2.4 billion. Fuchs provide high quality lubricants and services to a wide range
of industries such as automotive, appliance, aerospace manufacturers, pharmaceuticals, transportation,
food/ beverage, mining, and energy.
• Understanding existing project flow, existing ABAP developments, changing data for further enhancements.
• Worked closely with functional consultants to gather requirements and created technical specifications.
• Configured Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Sales office, Sales Group, Storage Location, Shipping Point and Loading Point.
• Customized Material Master fields.
• Customized Material Master Data and Customer Master Data.
• Configured Batch number and shelf life expiration date.
• Configuration of Condition types, Condition Tables and Access Sequences or Determining and maintaining Pricing procedure.
• Configured Customer Hierarchy types and partner determination for hierarchy categories.
• Configured Partner function, Customer account group and Partner determination.
• Configured Sales Document type and number ranges, Order Reason, Item Categories, condition types, Schedule Line Categories.
• Defined Status group and Incompleteness procedure.
• Defined Copying control from sales document to billing document.
• Configured Delivery types and Delivery Item Categories.
• Worked on Credit Management, defined customer credit group, credit control area and Risk categories.
• Defined Billing types and number ranges for Billing type.
• Configured Billing documents based on billing type.
• Maintained condition tables to maintain condition records.
• Maintained output determination for Sales Documents and output determination for Outbound Deliveries.
• Worked on delivery process, picking, packing and automatic batch determination.
• Worked on automatic determination of Routes and Shipping Point.
• Worked on Availability check as per the business requirement.
• Worked on Material listing and exclusion and material determination.
• Prepared test scripts for SD business process.
• Development of new Data dictionary objects to plug existing reports and functionalities.
• Used User-Exits to update Sales Order's Inco Terms, shipping points, updating Purchase Order Delivery Address.
• Designed and coded a BDC program for Sales order that updated records in the sales order screen or will create new sales order depending on the source data file from external systems.
• Designed and coded a BDC program for mass journal entry posting and invoice posting.
• Used BAPI to developed program to create and update purchase info records.
• Used BADI to enhance the MIGO screen to save the special Mexico Government number.
• Designed program to fetch and send data back to AZURE then used BAPI and fetched data to create new customer master records.
• Enhanced MV45AFZB to restrict the materials to sell into specific area. While creating sales order if restricted material found display pop up message and delete the restricted material from the line item.
• Enhanced V05TZZMO to display addition fields for VA05.
• Created a Classical Report to display a list of Purchase Requisitions with details like MRP controller, release date, unit of measure along with the standard details.
• Developed SAP ALV reports involving various SD business process such as Sales Order Processing (Open/Close Order Report), delivery status report and shipping details during the year and send these reports out of the SAP to all business users.
• Developed ALV Report for products delivery during a period for a plant and calculates annual usage and also lists storage associated with the products.
• Created Sales & Purchasing document forms like outgoing Sales Order confirmations, delivery documents, picking list, shipping documents, Invoices using Smart forms
• Created FI invoice forms for AP & AR invoices
• Worked on FI Substitution to populate profit center in FB50 only if user used BAPI to post General Ledger account documents.
• Created RFC's for interface between SAP and other systems.
• Interacting with the functional team to resolve the Production issues.
- ABAP Programmer/ Sales and Distribution at Fuchs Lubricants
- ABAP Consultant at Gurdev Engineering Corp
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management - Information Technology Management
PMO SAP ABAP Development
• I work with UCRYA for their client located in Miami, FL.
• Tracking of the projects with various clients
• Creation of work plans, proposals, word formats for documentation implementation with ABAP team
• First contact with client
• Analysis and design of new services
• Assessment for new projects.
• Status meeting with clients
• Creation of ABAP Developments such as ALV, Data dictionary and debugging
• Implementation of SCRUM Methodology
• Environments & Tools: SAP ECC 6.0
- PMO-SAP ABAP Consultant at UCRYA
- Service Manager, Technical leader, team leader ABAP Sr at Capgemini Mexico
- SAP ABAP Technical Consultant at Grupo Gayosso
- SAP ABAP Jr. Consultant at Grupo RG
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Science - Computer Information Systems
Currently develop and maintain various ABAP objects as needed in all SAP workbench development areas within multiple SAP modules. including: SAPscript/Smartforms/Adobe Forms User Exits (Customer Enhancements, BADIs, userexit Form Routines) Load Programs (LSMW, Custom ABAP Programs Using BAPIs,Inbound IDOCs) Interfaces (RFC Functions, Webservice Functions, Custom ABAP FTP Programs) ALV Reports (Object Oriented and Standard ALV Functions) Inbound/Oubound EDI/IDOCs (All Configuration and ABAP User Exit Development) Maintain clients existing SAP development objects. Background Job Creation and Troubleshooting
Currently develop and maintain various ABAP objects as needed in all SAP workbench development areas within multiple SAP modules. including:
User Exits (Customer Enhancements, BADIs, userexit Form Routines)
Load Programs (LSMW, Custom ABAP Programs Using BAPIs,Inbound IDOCs)
Interfaces (RFC Functions, Webservice Functions, Custom ABAP FTP Programs)
ALV Reports (Object Oriented and Standard ALV Functions)
Inbound/Oubound EDI/IDOCs (All Configuration and ABAP User Exit Development)
Maintain clients existing SAP development objects.
Background Job Creation and Troubleshooting
- SAP ABAP Remote Consultant at Multiple Clients Including: Tri Tech Labs / GKN Driveline / Komatsu
- SAP ABAP Remote Consultant at Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals (SAP ECC 6.0)
- SAP ABAP On-site/Remote Consultant at Lockheed Martin
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Lance, INC
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Client: Jamipol Ltd.
FEATURE WORKED ON:
• Data maintenance among server client.
• Name: REALITY BASED ROBOTIC SYSTEM (wireless).
• Details: The System Application and Robot was designed to use the Wi-Fi range of a Laptop (which executes the system software) and control the Robot by Hand Gestures, Voice or Manually. Project IV: Client: Tata Metaliks Ltd FEATURE WORKED ON:
• SD- Development of the project monitoring system Term of Project (ALV, Interactive Report).
• Worked on module pool programming.
• Worked on smart forms programming.
- SAP ABAP Consultant at POINEER COMPUTERS PVT LTD
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Fomento Resources
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Tata Metaliks DI Pipes Ltd
- SAP ABAP Consultant at SAP Support Project
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Milwaukee Jan 19 - to date
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, industrial and forestry industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative solutions
SAP FI/CO Sr. Functional Consultant
➢ Involved in analyzing the existing system for AS -IS study and provided estimates & solutions for TO-BE system, gather functional requirements through user workshops, and analyzing Gaps.
➢ Problem determination includes re-creating the issues, determining the point of failure by stepping through the ABAP Code (with the help of ABAP Programmer) and identifying the problem resolution. If the resolution is a major development or configuration fix, provide the necessary change detail to concern group.
➢ Ticket resolution and answering how-to questions
➢ Responsible for making changes, migrating, completing the ticket and communicating the change to the concern support person, who can then resolve and close the issue.
➢ Evaluated and configured controlling area settings.
➢ Integration of CO-PC with material masters.
➢ Responsible for issues in material cost estimate, cost object controlling, WIP calculations, variance calculations, costing variants, valuation variants, costing sheets, settlement structures, Integration with Production orders, Bill of Materials (BOM), and routing.
- SAP FI/CO Sr. Functional Consultant at Komatsu Mining Corporation
- at Center Point Energy
- ABAP Programmer at Tata Consultancy Services
- SAP FI/CO Sr. FICO Consultant at Mohawk Industries
5 months at this Job
- MBA - Education
Working for an Enhancement project on Payments - SAP CRM /ABAP as a Technical Consultant for an ISU Client . Skill set : SAP ABAP(ISU)/CRM ,HP ALM & SOLMAN
Working for an Enhancement project on Payments - SAP CRM /ABAP as a Technical Consultant for an ISU Client .
Skill set : SAP ABAP(ISU)/CRM ,HP ALM & SOLMAN
- SAP CRM Consultant at Codeforce360
- SAP ABAP/CRM /Data Migration Consultant - Speciality Developer at Ford Motor Company
- SAP CRM Technical Consultant at Ford Motor Company
- SAP-ABAP/CRM WebUI Technical Consultant at Electrolux Major Home Appliances
5 months at this Job
- B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering - Computer Science & Engineering
Lagrange, IL Sep 2018 - Present
Industry: Human interface component manufacturer
Implementation: S/4HANA On-premise greenfield
Role: Sr. SAP Technical Consultant
• Enhanced OData Services and extended CDS Views
• Developed custom ABAP and XML based Adobe forms using LiveCycle Designer
• SAP Workflow for Purchase Requisition Approvals
• SAP Workflow for Material Creation
• Automate STO Purchase Orders between US and China Plants
- Sr. SAP Technical Consultant at Grayhill
- Sr. SAP Technical Consultant at Dickinson & Associates
- Sr. SAP Technical Consultant at Wagner
- Sr. SAP ABAP Programmer, Team Lead at Curbell, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Secondary Math
- - Math
- - Engineering
Implement and support SAP to customers. Creating custom Objects and customizing business processes by coding in, BAPI's, User Exits, Enhancements and BADI's. Creating workflows for Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders. Deadlines were consistently met. Provided production support. Implemented OSS Notes. Object-Oriented Programming
• Customer User Exits / BADI's
• BDC's / BAPI's
• IDOC Processing
• Business Object Repository
• ALV Grid Reports
• Dialogue Programming
• SAPScript, SmartForm, and PDF Form used for Outputs
• Performance Tuning
Implement and support SAP to customers. Creating custom Objects and customizing business processes by coding in, BAPI's, User Exits, Enhancements and BADI's. Creating workflows for Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders. Deadlines were consistently met. Provided production support. Implemented OSS Notes.
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Clarkston Technology Solutions
- SAP ABAP Programmer Analyst at FARO Technologies
- SAP ABAP Programmer Analyst at JABIL
- SAP ABAP Programmer Analyst at OSRAM SYLVANIA INC
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Associates - Business Administration
- Associates - Computer Programming