Developed workflows for inventory management and finance applications Developed FI reports
- Sap Abap Programmer at Lyncis Technologies
- SAP Programmer and Technical Lead at IBM BCRS
- Abap Programmer Lead at IBM BCRS
- Abap Programmer at IBM BCRS
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Internet Technology
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Certification in computer programming
Jan 2017 - Feb 2019 New Jersey American Water is the largest water utility in the U.S. State of New Jersey, serving around two and a half million people in 183 communities in 17 counties throughout the state, supplying high- quality water and wastewater service. Project: Maintenance and Support Project
Modules: SAP ISU- Billing
SAP Version: SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7
Role: Sr. ABAP ISU Technical Consultant
Responsible for maintenance of ISU Billing module technically. Instrumental in performance tuning of most of the programs especially batch programs which are critical for business using AMDP on HANA and ABAP CDS techniques. Developed business critical enhancements in ISU Billing, FICA and Device management modules by performing requirement gathering from business, design , development, Formulating Unit test strategy.
Handled offshore team duly distributing work, coordinating, reviews and delivering objects. Work Description:
• Developed California/West Virginia Leak Adjustment program which adjusts the high bill when the customer advises of a leak or unusual period of high use at the premises or leak is discovered using AMBP on HANA
• Enabled Usage Graph for Sewer only customers in the Sewer bill that gets generated monthly
• Created a disconnection workflow which will automate the creation of the manually created disconnection service order through CRM and monitor the disconnection document
• Created an enhancement program that puts Bill block/invoice lock/bill outsort/MR block/mass release for the corresponding Contract account/contract/installation/MRU
• Performed Enhancement to Contract Account screen and if suppress envelope is enabled then the customer will not receive return envelope for the Bill. Used AMDP on HANA to achieve the same.
• Developed CRM High bill script which is interactive form, Customer care representative evaluates various reasons for High bill by posing various question to the customer as per the response received action will be taken
• Created an Inbound interface program which processes the file to enroll customers on to HOS
- Sr. ABAP ISU Technical Consultant at American Water
- SAP Supply Chain Management MM, Account Payable at Pacific Gas and Electric Company PG&E (San Fransisco)
- ABAP Lead & Senior Programmer at Devon Energies , Oklahoma
- ABAP Lead and Senior Programmer at Cameron International ( Houston)
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
SAP ABAP Development & Management
• I work with UCRYA for their client located in Miami, FL.
• Creation of ABAP Developments such as ◦ ALV Reports ◦ Data dictionary ◦ Debugging, ◦ SmartForms, ◦ Jobs ◦ User exit, ◦ RFC, ◦ BAPIs/BADIs, ◦ Creation of function modules. ◦ Transformations ◦ SAP Scripts
• Creation of work, development plans, proposals, word formats for documentation implementation with ABAP Technical team
• Tracking of the projects with various clients
• First contact with client
• Analysis and design of new services
• Assessment for new projects.
• Status meeting with clients
• Implementation of SCRUM Methodology
• Environments & Tools: SAP ECC 6.0
- PMO-SAP ABAP Technical Developer at UCRYA
- Service Manager, Technical leader, Team leader ABAP Senior at Capgemini Mexico
- SAP ABAP Technical Consultant at Grupo Gayosso
- SAP ABAP Tecnical Jr. Consultant at Grupo RG
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Science - Computer Information Systems
As SAP Fiori Implementation Lead
• Coordinate with the business teams and gather the requirements.
• Analyze the requirements and identify the corresponding latest Fiori App.
• Work with Basis and Security teams to have the required UI and back-end components installed and necessary roles/profiles created for the respective Fiori Apps.
• Maintain the OData services and configure the Launchpad designer, Workflows.
• Trouble shoots the issues related to UI and back-end.
• Extend the Apps (UI and OData) according to the business requirements. As ABAP Lead:
• Collaborate closely with Functional SAP Consultants, to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options according to the customer’s business processes.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Work collaboratively with project teams, the business, functional analysts and developers to ensure the best technical solution to complex programs.
• Lead projects and regularly coach other project personnel to ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
• Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
• Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written and ensure production and quality of applications meets specifications and defined standards. Skills Used SAP Fiori, Netweaver Gateway, SAPUI5,ABAP,OOP.
- SAP Fiori Implementation/ABAP Lead at Genral Motors
- Sr. SAP Web Dynpro/MDM/ABAP Developer at Southern California Edison
- Sr. SAP Web Dynpro/ABAP Consultant - SAP XI, MDM, MM at Intel
- Sr. ABAP Programmer at Nike
6 years, 3 months at this Job
Project: Taulia - Spectrum/Energizer Senior ABAP Developer. Configuring the SAP add-ons and developing the enhancements for the Taulia/SAP system. Also responsible for configuring the POD, which is the communication between SAP and the Taulia portal. Project: Taulia: Schindler Senior ABAP Developer. Configuring the SAP add-ons and developing the enhancements for the Taulia/SAP system. Also responsible for configuring the POD, which is the communication between SAP and the Taulia portal. Project: Taulia: Leprino Foods Senior ABAP Developer. Configuring the SAP add-ons and developing the enhancements for the Taulia/SAP system. Also responsible for configuring the POD, which is the communication between SAP and the Taulia portal. Project: Taulia: AirGas ABAP team member helped Configuring the SAP add-ons and developing the enhancements for the Taulia/SAP system. Also responsible for configuring the POD, which is the communication between SAP and the Taulia portal. Project: VIM: CommScope Participated as a senior ABAP in OpenText VIM Upgrade project for CommScope, configurating and supporting the OpenText VIM add-on and reporting for SAP. Project: VIM: Tesoro Participated as a senior ABAP in OpenText VIM Upgrade project for Tesoro, configurating and supporting the OpenText VIM add-on and reporting for SAP. Project: VIM: Arizona Beverage Participated in the ABAP development team, in the OpenText VIM Upgrade project for Arizona Beverage, configurating and supporting the OpenText VIM add-on and reporting for SAP. Project: VIM Chenney Brothers Participated in the ABAP development team, in the OpenText VIM Upgrade project for Chenney brothers, configurating and supporting the OpenText VIM add-on and reporting for SAP.
- Technical Consultant - ABAP/OpenText at Andeavor
- Senior SAP ABAP Consultant at InvoiceWare KFBC
- SAP ABAP Technical Consultant/ Team Development Coordinator at Sociedade Fogás Ltda
- Production to support manager at Neoris Systems, San Pedro, NL
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
Completed Extraction program logic for migration of SAP UK HCM Core data to Workday Corrected outstanding defects in extract program and included file headers to 30 output files Corrected audited output file defects and discrepancies for 30 output files Created test SAP classes to supplement data validation and transformation
- ABAP Consultant at Universal Music Group
- ABAP Consultant at JoAnn Stores
- ABAP Web Dynpro Consultant at Janicki Industries
- ABAP Consultant at Westernacher Consulting
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
Milwaukee Jan 19 - to date
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, industrial and forestry industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative solutions
SAP FI/CO Sr. Functional Consultant
➢ Involved in analyzing the existing system for AS -IS study and provided estimates & solutions for TO-BE system, gather functional requirements through user workshops, and analyzing Gaps.
➢ Problem determination includes re-creating the issues, determining the point of failure by stepping through the ABAP Code (with the help of ABAP Programmer) and identifying the problem resolution. If the resolution is a major development or configuration fix, provide the necessary change detail to concern group.
➢ Ticket resolution and answering how-to questions
➢ Responsible for making changes, migrating, completing the ticket and communicating the change to the concern support person, who can then resolve and close the issue.
➢ Evaluated and configured controlling area settings.
➢ Integration of CO-PC with material masters.
➢ Key member of the configuration team responsible for the functional design, configuration, and validation of the SAP solution supporting Finance including Financial and Managerial Accounting (FI, CO) Configured Automatic Payment Program for A/P for checks, ACH, wire transfer and created check lots and electronic Bank Statement (EBS)
➢ Responsible for issues in material cost estimate, cost object controlling, WIP calculations, variance calculations, costing variants, valuation variants, costing sheets, settlement structures, Integration with Production orders, Bill of Materials (BOM), and routing.
- SAP FI/CO Sr. Functional Consultant at Komatsu Mining Corporation
- at Center Point Energy
- ABAP Programmer at Tata Consultancy Services
- SAP FI/CO Sr. FICO Consultant at Mohawk Industries
8 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
Client: Jamipol Ltd.
FEATURE WORKED ON:
• Data maintenance among server client.
• Name: REALITY BASED ROBOTIC SYSTEM (wireless).
• Details: The System Application and Robot was designed to use the Wi-Fi range of a Laptop (which executes the system software) and control the Robot by Hand Gestures, Voice or Manually. Project IV: Client: Tata Metaliks Ltd FEATURE WORKED ON:
• SD- Development of the project monitoring system Term of Project (ALV, Interactive Report).
• Worked on module pool programming.
• Worked on smart forms programming.
- SAP ABAP Consultant at POINEER COMPUTERS PVT LTD
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Fomento Resources
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Tata Metaliks DI Pipes Ltd
- SAP ABAP Consultant at SAP Support Project
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- (IBM Project), Senior SAP ABAP OData/HANA Developer at Toyota Canada
- Sr. SAP ABAP Interface Consultant at Global Affairs Canada
- Sr. SAP ABAP/Fiori/UI5 Consultant at Kruger Canada
- Sr. SAP ABAP/Fiori Consultant at ESDC Canada
9 months at this Job
- Master - Information System
- Bachelor of C.S
- Diploma of Computer Science - Software
establishing Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment services for customers.
• Managed project work and production support across teams for end-to-end process design, development and testing. Process consisted of generating invoices, cancellation notices and other correspondences in SAP for current and past due open items, creating, delivering (by postal delivery or electronically) and storing PDF documents, and daily correspondence reconciliation.
• Managed SAP development work for eDelivery project. Prepared as-is analysis, provided process and mapping documentation of current PDF generation, designed and implemented changes to application forms to accommodate company-wide efforts to lower costs and faster delivery by creating correspondences in-house and delivering them to the customers electronically.
• Designed stand-alone functional enhancement, developed and tested solution to automate disbursing refunds to customers relieving the business to manually issue refund checks on the daily basis. Proposed, developed and tested the distribution of automated reports for tracking of disbursements and payment exceptions for business to follow up on. This eliminated the need for the offshore support team to manually prepare and email daily reports.
• Regularly initiated to analyze potential hazards in the production system. Informed key users when problems were identified and provided solutions that resulted in more accurate operation. Brought awareness of deviations from expected processing when it negatively affected the efficiency and the coordination of the project work.
• Mentored and assisted offshore developers and analysts. Verified development work, both formally (to make sure that company standards were followed) and logically (against business requirements and needs).
• Designed and developed multiple custom application forms for the printing of different correspondences – invoices, past due audit demand letters, earned premium letters, statement of account, etc. – in the Print Workbench to be sent to insured customers and insurance brokers.
• Coordinated development work for PayGo project to seamlessly incorporate new functionality in existing processes.
• Lead implementation, designed and developed data transfer process between AIG and third party vendor – Harbor Payments – for
• Managed production support of daily operations with Harbor Payments, including coordinating problem resolution between various teams, analyzing issues, and recommending solutions for the business.
• Performed gap analysis, identified development needs, coordinated development work for extending SAP FS-CD solution to European countries.
• Served as substitute during Development Team Manager’s absence. Activities included coordination of work within the team, and delivery of weekly progress reports to senior management.
• Designed and developed enhancements for reinstating insurance policies based on specific dunning and payment conditions, for modifying standard SAP functionalities including the invoicing process, due date calculation, displaying open items, and temporarily removing open items from invoicing.
establishing Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment services for customers.
- Project Manager / Lead ABAP Developer / Business Analyst at AIG (American International Group)
- Consultant / Lead ABAP Developer / Business Analyst / Mentor at L'Oreal USA
- Lead ABAP Developer / Business Analyst at SYMRISE INC
- Systems Engineer/Lead ABAP Developer at Siemens Medical Solutions, Inc.
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration - Finance and Accounting