Role: SR. SAP SRM, MM Analyst (P2P) Environment: SAP SRM 7.0 and R/3 ECC 6.04 Employer: JSMN International Inc Roles and Responsibilities: * SAP SRM 7.0 Development and Support for bug fixing, and new Projects * SRM configurations and fixes * SRM related developments, work with ABAP programmer for developments. * Change management for each configuration, developments, unit testing and QA testing with business. * SRM-MDM support and fixes. SRM Org management, maintenance. * Worked on SRM improvements, enhancements project. * Worked on MDM upgrade from SP03 to SP10. * ECC MM related issues that are related to SRM shopping carts, PR, PO, vendor masters, GR (confirmations)
- Sr. SAP SRM MM Analyst at JSMN INTERNATIONAL INC
- Sr. SAP SRM MM Analyst at JSMN INTERNATIONAL INC
- SAP Lead Analyst at IBM Global Services
- SAP Lead Analyst / Consultant at IBM
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- Diploma - Production Engineering
- MBA - Information Technology
Modules: FI, SD, WM
TBC Corporation is one of the leading vertically integrated marketer of tires for the automotive replacement market and automotive services in North America.
• SAP development to provide solutions to business needs. ABAP programming, testing, and debugging functions related to the implementation of various SAP modules.
• Work in a close partnership with the SAP functional teams as well as other Development teams (Middleware, and front end application development) to deliver end product to the business team or end users.
• Interpret and convert business requirements/functional designs into technical designs/specifications.
• Develop scalable solutions for Client's Retail, Wholesale, and Warehouse business units mostly focusing on WM (Warehouse management), SD (Sales and distribution) and FI (Financial) modules.
• Provide level of effort for technical development and manage delivery of objects against estimates as requested by the client.
• Provide technical support for internal and 3rd party internally developed applications and infrastructure. Recommend development initiatives to support TBC application support strategies.
• Establish and continuously improve analysis of business requirements, technical documentation, code reviews, unit testing, and other development best practices.
• Create new delivery inbound shipment interface to send inbound delivery details from SAP to OMS (Order management system).
• Enhanced Returns advice interface so that the interface is triggered once the transfer order (TO) is confirmed and post goods issue (PGI) and post goods receipt (PGR) are completed and the required details are sent to OMS.
- SAP ABAP Consultant at TBC Corporation
- Implementation partner-DXC at American Airlines
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Consumers Energy
- SAP ABAP Consultant at Foster Farms
3 months at this Job
CBI is an industry leading Food Distribution Company with subsidiaries throughout Florida.
• Worked on conversion to HANA from SAP ECC 6.2
• Develop Business and Technical solutions for Enterprise applications (RICEF)
• Provide technical support for users of business-critical interfaces
• Address and resolve system failures or codes issues to maintain productivity
- System Analyst ABAP Developer at CHENEY BROTHERS
- System Analyst ABAP Programmer at LOCKHEED MARTIN
- Senior Systems Analyst & ABAP Programmer at CEMEX
- Senior Systems Analyst & ABAP Programmer at CSR AMERICA
5 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
April 2018 - Present "The Aerospace Corporation is a California nonprofit corporation that operates a federally funded research and development center which provides technical guidance and advice on all aspects of space missions to military, civil, and commercial customers and to provide "objective technical analyses and assessments for space programs that serve the national interest".
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, ABAP, Portals, Netweaver, Payroll, PI, FIORI, UI5/ODATA, Floor plan manager
Role: Technical Lead and Senior ABAP/FIORI Technical consultant in HCM (OM, PA, Payroll processes and Time Management).
• SAP Fiori: ESS portal UI5 screens for Maintenance operations like edit, create and delete with Employee Addresses, Work schedule Maintenance, Name change.
• Floor plan manager activities with HCM Benefits enrollment using Web Dynpro applications.
• SAP Financial Cockpit split app FIORI development to manage Jobs and scheduling.
- Technical Lead and Senior ABAP at Aerospace Corporation, El Segundo - CA
- Technical Lead and Senior ABAP Technical consultant at American Airlines
- Technical Lead and Senior ABAP Technical Consultant at Peoples Natural Gas
- Technical Lead and Senior ABAP Technical Consultant at Gerdau Ameristeel, Tampa
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical - discipline
Autodesk Inc, CA
- messaging Consultant at ABAP-SD
- ABAP-consultant (DDS/IAE ) at Autodesk, Inc
- ABAP Webdynpro Consultant at Ariat international Inc
- ABAP Lead consultant at Ariat International, CA
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.Tech - computer Engineering
- B.Tech - Electronics and Computer Engineering
Aug 2015 - May 2018
TSL IT Services, a division of Thirdware Solution Limited - Technical Analyst
Role: Data Migration Lead / Speciality Developer
Project Description: The project is designed for Application development (China Market - GOTD & CAF) of CRM Interfaces - Integrating with BI/PI & Data Stage using CRM-ABAP Report Programs or RFCs. Involved in Global Order to Delivery(GOTD) program pertaining to Advice of Sale(Retail) for VEHICLE Module: New/Amendment/Cancellation. Worked as a core technical member (Associate Lead) for both CRM CAF Data Migration Team & CAF VISTA Integration Team for developing CRM-ABAP Reports pertaining to Customer/Vehicle (Master Data) Migration & Vehicle-BP relation Extract programs.
● Worked on CRM Sales and Marketing modules for CHINA Implementation to migration millions of Customer/Vehicle/Lead data into CRM.
● Designed Technical Specification & Unit Test Case Documentation and published in ShareFolder(Project Server) or SOLMAN.
● Effective Performance Tuning - using Parallel processing (RFC with Destination Server Group) and custom table references
● Participated in Integration Testing (QC team & SIT with Business) and supported LOAD Activity by restricting BW Delta Queue.
● VISTA is an interface to CRM (via different RFCs) for Retail Sales Create/Update, which is developed using IDOC/API (RFC via PI), Class Object(BAPI to update CRM Product - Partner relationship) & Report program.
● For Service Request Text(NOTES) duplication issue in CRC India Market( IC agent Role) interacted with SAP(Partner) Development Team and resolved using SAP Note(Log Texts) with CRM BASIS support.
● Incident reported for CRM Leads during SEARCH for Dealers either out-of-market scope or ARCHIVED in Web UI display was handled by Redefining SEARCH event specific to Mkt_prof & Agent Roles along with Authourization Group 'ZCAF'.
● As a part of SMW team, worked on Change request for CALL LIST: assigning Master BP via Target Group Maintenance using Merge Reporting using SAP CRM-ABAP.
● Worked in Change request pertaining to CAF China market for updating picklist via PI for VIN-Model detail using utility program ' ZCAF_PICKLIST_UPDATE' for DMS Interface.
● Supported in debugging Proxy class & monitoring the same via SPROXY transaction for CAF China market.
● Worked on production Fix for VINCENT Thailand to improve performance during Extraction for VISTA Integration.
● GOTD Program is a new design for Retail Sales for China Market - unique SETTYPE & PRODUCT Category ID Configured for GOTD Reference Product (created using RFC - Catalog_id with Model/Series/Country/Year combination) - BPM design using Synchoronous RFC to process Vehicle(AOS) IDOC generation(Configured API, Partner Profile, Message Type,etc.) - Consumed STARS Interface(RFC via BPM) to retrieve Sales Person ID & First name for AOS-Retail Sales(Vehicle) - Worked on WebUI for creating Assignment block to showcase Feature list & Primary Features(description from GFORCE - Asynchronous RFC via BPM).
● Being a CORE Technical consultant for CAF Data migration & CAF VINCENT/ VISTA integration projects.
● Worked on Detailed log reporting for DMS Extract ( only eligible LEADS with Qualification 'HOT' & custom-maintained Source with Dealer check & Status as 'Validated' for ASEAN Market).Validation for Duplicates - LEAD extraction through DMS Notes for IN Market, whereas 'Sent to Dealer' Status as Change Status for TH/PH/VN markets.
● Worked on Adobe Email triggering with Version check ( via Custom Class/BADI with customized Version Table maintained for IC Agents).
● Mentoring and shadowing of Junior Associates in my team & guide them to deliver optimized solutions.
● Conduct Peer & Code reviews for SAP CRM Technical fix , as part of INCIDENTS or Change Requests assigned by SMW(Maintenance Team) for all Markets(IN/CN/ASEAN/AU/NZ).
● Organize brainstorming sessions for SWOT (critical fix) between different teams and report the status to higher management.
● Being a SPOC from SMW team, use to support AM team for Problem tickets - solutions & track their status in BMS Remedy Tool. Environment: CRM 7.0, EHP2 (Web), CRM Marketing & Sales, ALM (Quality Center for Defect Tracking ) , SOLMAN-ChaRM, CA Rally(Task/User Stories)- Agile SCRUM
- SAP ABAP/CRM /Data Migration Consultant - Speciality Developer at Ford Motor Company
- SAP CRM Technical Consultant at Ford Motor Company
- SAP-ABAP/CRM WebUI Technical Consultant at Electrolux Major Home Appliances
- SAP Data Migration Consultant at Mettler Toledo
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering - Computer Science & Engineering
Creating a small WD application to create Customer Master - exploring use of Customer Master creation class CMD_EI_API or Function BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1 for this purpose.
- ABAP Web Dynpro Consultant at Janicki Industries
- ABAP Consultant at Westernacher Consulting
- ABAP Consultant at City of San Diego
- ABAP Consultant at PayScale Group
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
RimINI STREET Senior Enterprise Architect SAP Mar 2015 – Current · Over 20 years in the SAP industry working on various roles from ABAP programmer, to Project Manager and currently an Senior Enterprise Architect in the SAP product line. · Lead and Project Managed and completed numerous POC projects with Rimini Street Clients to deploy Virtualization/Container solutions enabling older versions of SAPGUI to run on newer Windows 10 platform without any changes to the SAP core code. · Lead and Project Managed and numerous POC projects with Rimini Street clients to deploy the Microsoft Application Toolkit enabling the customer to deploy older versions of SAP on new versions of Microsoft Operating systems. · Lead numerous Roadmap meetings with Rimini Street clients to discuss future proofing to address any infrastructure concerns and proactively make recommendations from Senior Level architecture teams to C-Level executives. · Participated in Quarterly Business Review meetings working in partnership with the Global Client Engagement team with Rimini Street clients to represent the ATS team and discuss the capabilities of the group and offer strategic advice to mitigate any concerns. · Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to create success stories and promote them with all the internal teams as well as train the Sales team to understand the newer solutions. Create promotional videos to advertise the new solutions being created for the inside company as well as well as external customers. · Proactively help the Sales Team to address any technical issues that a potential prospect may be asking and enable the Service Solution Architects to address any clarifications to any technical stack questions. Collaborate with the Sales team on customer calls to demonstrate capabilities of the team · Collaboratively work with the SAP Global Support Team to advice the team of any technical solutions that maybe relevant from technical stack perspective · Engage third party vendors when requirements are out of scope for the internal teams and engage with our customers actively introduce them to our partners so that best solution options to the client are presented in a timely manner, · Proactively engage with other Strategic Services team to engage in Cross functional issues created by the customers and present solutions to the client. · Lead an internal function within the team demonstrating the latest Roadmap iteration as these are constantly changing and present to the newer members of the team. · Create TechNotes to represent all solutions created within the team and subsequently present webinars to the all internal stakeholders. · Lead a Browser Incompatibility project that involved deploying a home grown solution issue and deployed successfully followed up by post production support.
- Senior Enterprise Architect For SAP at Rimini Street
- SAP Solution Architect at INFOSYS
- SAP Solution Architect/Integration Lead at PWC
- SAP Solution Architect at WOLTERS KLUWER
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
- National Diploma - Sciences
Role: SAP - ABAP Developer, SAP-S4 HANA DEVELOPER, SAP O DATA SERVICE Developer
Location: Hyderabad, India & Paris
Project: Total S.A
Total S.A. is a French multinational integrated oil and Gas Company and one of the seven "Super major" oil companies in the world. Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing, and international crude oil and product trading.
Total is also a large scale chemicals manufacturer. Total is a major player in solar energy with SunPower and Total Solar.
• To develop Data migration programs for data uploading scenarios from non-sap systems to sap systems using Batch data conversions and Legacy system Migration workbench.
• Designing the Kernel-Badi enhancements for standard screens to incorporate Custom fields for validating the data by process.
• Working object oriented Reports (ALV Factory methods) SAP-HANA
• Translate business requirements into data warehouse design and sustaining strategies. Work with specifications to design, develop, and maintain data infrastructure to provide business users with the tools and data needed to do their jobs more effectively.
• Work with project leads, users, and business systems analyst to define technical specifications and develop database views, cubes, data modeling requirements, and functional and technical documentation
• Promote and apply SAP development best practices, Work with business analysts and process owners on the development of test cases and script
• Develop extractors and interfaces using ABAP
• Test models and solutions to verify that requirements are met. SAP-ODATA SERVICES.
• Using Easy Enhancement Workbench Create customer-specific fields (Added new field to data model)
• Expertise in developing New Weaver gateway services (SEGW)
• Expertise in extending o data services. Environment: Component version SAP ECC 6.0, WINDOWS XP
- SAP - ABAP Developer, SAP-S4 HANA DEVELOPER, SAP O DATA SERVICE Developer at Total S.A
- Senior Application Developer at Accenture India PVT LTD
- SAP - ABAP Developer at Federal Mogul
- SAP - ABAP Consultant at Genpact (India)
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Science - Computers
• Implementation of a single client methodology (consolidation of multiple global SAP installations into a single client environment).
• Managing external resources (task estimation validation, status tracking, liaison between business and developers).
• Boleto implementation for Brazil (XML data exchange with local banks).
• Modifying all financial statements for Russia and Cyrillic alphabet using countries.
• Work Flow development (mass update POC, screen enhancements, user-exits)
• Extensive support of FI-CO, AA and SD modules, including new development and troubleshooting / bug fixing.
• Master data extracts and updates from multi client environment into a single client system via LSMW.
- Senior SAP R/3 System Analyst / Programmer / Project Manager at Panalpina Inc
- Senior SAP R/3 System Analyst / Programmer at Sanofi Inc
- Senior SAP R/3 Business Analyst / Programmer at Panalpina Inc
- SAP R/3 ABAP/4 Programmer/Analyst at Gerber Scientific Inc
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS in Information Technology - Information Technology