Case Manager, Academic Advisor, Recruiter for HPOG.
- Academic Advisor at HPOG Healthcare Professions Opportunities Grant
- Student Success Specialist at Moraine Valley College Career Connections Youth Program
- Internship/Substitute at Hazel crest School District #152.5
- Para Professional/Substitute Teacher at Hazel crest School District #152.5
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Bachelors of Arts degree - Sociology
- Social Work - Social Work
• Responsible for all aspects of the men's and women's programs assisting the head coach in areas such as fundraising, budgeting, travel, scouting, recruiting, player development, practice schedule and training sessions.
• Duties also include player scouting and recruitment, as well as acting as an academic advisor to 50 players.
• 2018 NCAA DII Midwest Region Championship Men's Soccer Team.
• 2018 NCAA DII Great Midwest Athletic Conference Regular Season Champions Women's Soccer Team
• 2017 NCAA DII Great Midwest Athletic Conference Regular Season Champions Men’s Soccer Team.
• 2017 NCAA DII Great Midwest Athletic Conference Regular Season Champions Women’s Soccer Team.
• 2017 NCAA DII National Tournament Sweet Sixteen Men’s Soccer Great Midwest Athletic Conference. 2017 NCAA DII National Tournament Sweet Sixteen First Round Women’s Soccer Great Midwest Athletic Conference.
• National Ranking 6th Men’s Soccer Team.
• Coached Four D2CAA All-Region Players, Men’s Soccer Team.
• Coached Four D2CAA All-Region Players, Women’s Soccer Team.
• Coached Three United Soccer Coaches All-Midwest Region Honors Players, Women’s Soccer Team.
• Coached One United Soccer Coaches All-Midwest Region Honors Player, Men’s Soccer Team.
- Men's and Women's Assistant Soccer Coach at Ohio Valley University
- Supervisor ASO (Administrative Service Organization) at Harmony Mental Health Department
- STUDENT at Harmony Mental Health Department
- at DII Men's Soccer All-ECAC Second Team-Midfield
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Bachelor of Psychology - Biblical Studies and Behavioral Sciences
- Bachelor of Science - Behavioral Sciences
Fayetteville, NC) August 2015 - Current
• Facilitates face to face and online courses including General Biology 1 & II w/ Lab, Anatomy and Physiology w/ Lab, Microbiology w/ Lab.
• Creates syllabi, develops course materials and assessments, evaluates and updates curriculum, serves on committees, integrates Blackboard and Mc Graw Hill Connect course management systems.
• Academic advisor for Associates of Science Degree program
- Academic advisor at Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Baltimore City Teaching Residency at Mergenthaler Vocational and Technical High School
- Adjunct Instructor at Kishwaukee College
- Biology Full-time Faculty at Olive Harvey College
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Doctor of Education in Adult and Higher Education - Dissertation Title
- Master of Science in Biology - Relevant Coursework
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences - Relevant Coursework
Academic Advisor within the College of Liberal Arts. I work directly with students in the capacity of advising, retention and recruitment. I have built skills in communication, presenting, and outreach.
- Academic Advisor at University of Nevada, Reno
- Academic Success Specialist III at Arizona State University
- Admissions Counselor at Arizona State University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Higher Education Administraion
- Bachelor's - Communication - Promotions and Advertising
• Served as advisor for Kauffman Scholars, a multi-year college access and scholarship program
• Served as an Adjunct Academic Advisor providing individual and group academic advising to undeclared and pre-professional students during Summer orientation
• Assisted deciding first-generation students and students of under-represented populations in developing appropriate educational goals and successfully choosing an academic major consistent with their educational goals
• Assisted in the recruitment and enrollment of students in Hawk Link, an academic retention-based program designed to assist students of color and/or first-generation college students
• Supervised and trained Hawk Link Guide student staff during Summer orientation
• Instructed UNIV 101: "Intro to College Life"; this course introduces first-year students to the various components of college, particularly academic and social life.
• Lectured LA&S 292: "Managing All of You"; a monitored course for students under academic probation
• Facilitated forums on topics surrounding multiculturalism, inclusion, and social justice for the KU community
• Served as a student facilitator at Colors of KU social justice retreat
• Served as graduate student representative on Diversity Leadership Council for the Office of the Vice Provost for Diversity and Equity
- Academic Advisor at Office of Multicultural Affairs
- chapter representative at Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc
- Student Involvement & Leadership Center, Graduate Intern at Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Community Service Chair at Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Physiology, Human Relations
I have worked as a reentry counselor completing reviews on student accounts and reenrolling them in class. I am currently an academic advisor working primarily with militarty students (active duty, spouses and veterans). I work with them to adjust schedules and provide help and guidance throughout their program.
- Academic Advisor at Bridgepoint Education
- Guest Service at Target
- Academic Advisor at
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Psychology
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Undergraduate Academic Advisor
● Aid undergraduates in major exploration
● Helped students with their academic planning
● Organized and facilitated workshops for undergraduates
● Completed daily office paperwork
● Maintained office needs
- Academic Advisor at California State University, Chico
- Rocklin High School Tennis Coach at
- at Sprouts
- Cashier and Hostess at Taco Bell
1 year at this Job
- B.A. in Psychology - this
- associates degree in behavioral psychology - psychology
rof noissap dna, tnemeveihca, tnempoleved reerac yb nevirD .ngised dna, ecivres remotsuc, noitaidem, gnisivda ni decneirepxE 2017 - Current Lead Academic Advisor
- Lead Academic Advisor at Bridgepoint Education
- Pending Grad Advisor at Bridgepoint Education
- at Bridgepoint Education
- Facilitator/Mediator/Event Designer at Center for Public Deliberation
2 years at this Job
• Serve as an academic advisor for the School of Business, Speech Language Pathology, Undecided Students, and Probationary Students.
• Register incoming students (first year & transfer) to aid them in the registration process.
• Provide support to students to understand University and degree requirements and to develop a responsible approach to academic planning.
• Maintain accurate academic records, develop statistical analysis of academic success or challenges and provide data to update the academic progress of students on-going basis.
• Communicate with prospective students, parents and community through appointment, telephone, email to promote the Academic Commons.
- Professional Academic Advisor at Academic Commons, State University of New York (SUNY) Buffalo State College
- Counsel at University College, SUNY Buffalo State
- Program Coordinator - African American Cultural & Resource Center (AACRC) at Student Affairs, University of Cincinnati
- Athletic Academic Advisor at Academic Services, Delaware State University
1 year at this Job
- Master of Data Science and Analytics - Data Science and Analytics
- Master of Science in Sport Administration - Sport Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Management - Sport Management
• Served as primary advisor at the Division Street campus
• Provide academic counseling to new and returning students in technical and university transfer curricula
• Provide one on one career planning through academic counseling
• Assist students in developing schedules
• Provide advising support to the academic advising center
• Responsible for reviewing students records before advising appointments to determine file completion
• Created Microsoft Access file for course substitution records
• Served as group leader for New Student Orientations
- Academic Advisor at Pellissippi State Community College
- Intern at Ohio Valley Conference
- Student Assistant at The University of Tennessee Parents Association
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sport Management, Minor in Business Administration