11/10/2014-Present It is a program by San Diego State Research Foundation known as Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement (MESA). In this program, I started as an instructional assistant, for high school and middle school students, in which we assigned projects related to certain engineering careers. I taught the students the analysis in those projects to help them understand the engineering side of the projects, as well as the design and manufacturing of it. Students get to compete in preliminaries, regionals and nationals. As of this semester, I work as Academic Coordinator for the program, where I help seniors from all the high schools in Imperial Valley to apply for college. I aid them through the process of Community colleges, private or public and with their financial aid.
- Academic Coordinator at MESA Program
- Manufacturing Engineer at Emerson Co
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Specialized in Aerospace Engineering - Mechanical Specialized
- Master's - Masters in Engineering- Systems Engineering
• Manage all components of the credentialing process for 150+ clinical nursing faculty to include, conducting in-person training sessions, document verification, and granting access to data management and learning systems.
• Coordinate the execution of affiliation agreements and clinical contracts with accredited institutions in and outside the state of South Carolina.
• Manage all communication efforts to clinical nursing faculty related to the credentialing process, to include, compliance status, annual education and clinical skill renewals as well as process changes.
• Manage access to the clinical documenting system, EPIC for 700+ nursing students.
• Review departmental policies and procedures for process optimization.
• Conduct training sessions for university partners related to Greenville Health System’s faculty credentialing processes.
• Serve as the primary liaison to affiliate colleges/universities for all matters related to faculty credentialing.
• Manage a high-volume of inquiries and provide proper referral for faculty, university partners, and internal colleagues.
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality as it relates to faculty and departmental records.
• Write, proof, and edit documents to ensure accuracy and consistency. Senior Student Services Coordinator
• Managed the onboarding process for 1,000+ nursing students to include, scheduling, document verification and granting access to student data management and learning systems.
• Conducted training sessions for university partners related to Greenville Health System’s student onboarding processes.
• Conducted weekly audits for all affiliated institutions to track compliance statuses.
• Coordinated assessment efforts for Student Affairs Administration. Implemented Student Affairs Administration’s (SAA) first assessment plan in addition to creating reporting templates, educational materials and an assessment calendar. Instrumental in the creation of SAA’s first annual report (October 2017).
- Academic Coordinator at Greenville Health System
- Associate Director, Multicultural Programs at Clemson University
- Assistant Director, Multicultural Programs at James Madison University
- Assistant Director at University of Mary Washington
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Professional Studies - Management and Leadership
Academic Coordinator and Instructor, Center for Commercial Research and Academic
Initiatives and Division of Continuing Education and Professional Studies, University of
Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus, PR, 2015-Present.
• Create, design and plan the Certificate in Innovative Management of Human Resources.
• Orient students and professionals interested in the program.
• Conduct research and offer workshops in the areas of specialization.
• Provide the courses Administration of a Publishing Company and Marketing of Products and Publishing Services.
• Manage questionnaires to assess participants' experience and needs.
- Academic Coordinator and Instructor at Center for Commercial Research and Academic
- Professor at Business Administration Department, Universidad del Este
- Human Resources Manager at RC&A, Inc
- Accountant at Insight Communications
4 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Industrial Organizational Psychology
- - work place, cyberbullying
- M.B.A. - Human Resources and Accounting
- B.B.A. - Accounting
a. provide service to the campus's Education Department related to credentialing programs, for example, serving as liaison between the Department and its Professional Development schools or districts; or b. are academically-based public service programs with outreach responsibilities in the areas of K-12 teacher or curriculum development in such areas as science and health education, language and writing projects, and the arts. 3. Appointment to an Academic Coordinator title may be in one of three levels, Academic Coordinator I, II, or III, each of which is identified by a separate title code. 4. The duties of an Academic Coordinator are primarily administrative. Individuals in an Academic Coordinator title who are assigned research or instructional duties are required to hold a dual title. However, Academic Coordinators may conduct occasional non-credit seminars or workshops without holding a faculty title. Academic Coordinators who also supervise candidates for a teaching credential shall hold an appropriate faculty title as a dual title. 5. While the program overseen by an Academic Coordinator need not be departmentally based, the program must be fundamentally academic in nature, involving University research activities or activities requiring judgments relating to University instruction. Academic Coordinators who administer departmentally based programs will normally report to the department chair. In other cases, an appropriate administrative officer, usually a unit head, will be designated as the immediate supervisor.
- Academic Coordinator Assistant at Georgia Piedmont Technical College
- Customer Service Representative at Walmart
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- AAS - Information Technology
USA Student Professional Development - Facilitate and supervise staffing of 84+ student employees per semester, this included employee recruitment, selection, training and professional development - Design, implement and manage high-impact mentor training programs within our department that enables our student employees to run their own programs, activities and events within agreed restrictions. These training programs have improved student employee retention, engagement and performance - Develop performance assessment plans to evaluate student work performance and goals on an individual or as-needed basis - Create and update training manuals and employee handbooks for all student employee programs and positions in order to standardize workplace processes and move student employees and success programs to the optimal level of performance Coordinator - Manage day to day operations of the CAS tutoring program serving 800+ students weekly - Coordinate and oversee departmental drop-in peer tutoring programs with various faculty and campus partners - Create, manage, and distribute schedules for academic support to the campus community. - Build relationships with various faculty members and departments across campus to grow, assess, and improve overall quality of academic support services - Provide technical support for the Center's online tutor management system - Track program progress in order to develop improvement plans and goals for the continue success of the CAS tutoring program - Provide leadership while consistently introducing innovative ideas to enhance performance, efficiencies, and customer service - Create and implement new processes to better streamline the start of each new semester within the tutoring center - Analyze historical/current data and reports of most requested classes to determine courses CAS should support Event Planner and Marketing Manager - Organize meetings, training, retreats, and social events for student staff - Develop and manage communication/marketing plan to improve overall quality, accuracy and readability of the Center for Academic Success Facebook social media platform and website - In charge of preparing all graphic marketing material with assistance from Student Graphic Designer
- Academic Coordinator at Center for Academic Success (CAS)
- at SunTrust Park
- PreMedia Specialist /Emerging Technologies Developer at Perfect Image Printing
- Tax Return Prepping Technician at SC Department of Revenue
5 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science - Graphic Communication
With programs, managing educational resources, Corporación Interuniversitaria de Servicios CIS). Colombia. June 2013 - December 2017 and University administrative and academic Accomplishments: processes of extension and continuing -Collaborated in the construction of the Evaluation Model for Foreign Language Teaching education programs. Extension Programs. Simultaneously, I have experience as a -Collaborated on the proposal design for the program educational project (PEP in Spanish) in classroom teacher in English as a Foreign extension programs. Language and Spanish as a Foreign Language to children, adolescents and adults of different ACADEMIC COORDINATOR. Universidad EIA, Extension Department-Languages and Culture
- ACADEMIC COORDINATOR at Universidad de Antioquia, School of Languages
- Organizing committee member at EFL
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- MA - Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language
- Teaching English - Post-graduate
- BA in Foreign Language Teaching - Foreign Language Teaching
• Advise student-athletes on issues such as course selection, progress toward graduation, and career decisions.
• Provide assistance to faculty and staff in duties such as, conducting orientation programs, issuing reports, and scheduling events.
• Plan and promote award ceremonies, sporting events, and recreational activities.
• Supervise academic center study hall and tutor appointments.
• Monitor the academic eligibility of student -athletes.
• Serve as a liaison between the following athletic teams and their respective academic coordinator: Baseball, women's field hockey, football, men's golf, gymnastics, women's lacrosse, men's and women's soccer, softball, men and women's track and field/cross country, wrestling, women's volleyball.
- NCAA Academic Coordinator Assistant at Lindenwood University
- Athletic Coordinator at Boys & Girls Club of St. Charles County
- Assistant Women's Basketball Coach at Lindenwood University
5 months at this Job
- M.S. - Health Science
- B.S. - Exercise Science
As an Academic Coordinator, I am responsible for running a College Bound Program. Running a program includes planning months in advance and creating weekly workshops. Help run the BGC program at a school site when Supervisor is out. I oversee approximately 170 students on average daily K-5.
- Academic Coordinator at Boys & Girls Club
- Resident Assistant at Hignell Companies
- Sizzler / Shift Leader at Salad Bar
5 months at this Job
- - Pre
- - Pre
direct responsibilities to provide leadership and administrative support for the nursing program. In addition, the individual promotes and supports faculty efforts to ensure learners' abilities to think in personally meaningful ways through an evidence-based, integrated curriculum in a caring environment. Under the supervision of the Academic Dean, the Academic Coordinator assists in planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluating curricular activities and assists in selected areas of Administration when needed. Faculty - Teach classroom theory, laboratory theory in a concept-based, flipped classroom environment, and teach clinical to Level One students in an Associate Degree Nursing program. Facilitate transition of theory to the clinical setting, validate basic nursing skills, guide students in making clinical judgments, correct nursing process guides, correct reviews of nursing journals in APA format, conduct pre and post conferences related to clinical, participate in staff meetings, suggest students for scholarships based on their performance on clinical, identify students 'opportunities for improvement during clinical, and complete evaluations of students concerning their success or unsuccessful completion of clinical. Responsible for course syllabus, blue-printing of tests, topical schedule, test review, posting of grades, and facilitate the tasks of other faculty teaching in both the Fall and Spring semester for Level One students in an Associate Degree Nursing program. St Joseph Hospital Health Center - Syracuse, New York 13203 Registered Nurse, Manager Manage four specialty departments: Phlebotomy, Monitor Technicians, Patient Safety Representatives, and the Vascular Access Team, totaling 93 staff persons. Revise and create policies and procedures, scheduling, create daily assignments, educate staff and patients, monitor budget, interview, implement disciplinary action, six month and annual evaluations, patient rounding, employee rounding, service recovery, performance improvement, key process indicator implementation, and develop annual goals for each department.
- Academic Coordinator at St Joseph' College of Nursing
- Registered Nurse Coordinator at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Registered Nurse at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Licensed Practical Nurse at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Doctor of Education in Executive Leadership - Education
- MSN in Education - Education
Improve degree completion rates by initiating report to identify students near graduation and their development.
● Ensure advocacy needs of students were met by recognizing issues and researching and appropriate solutions.
● Provided quality academic services by collaboration effectively with teachers, the principal and peers.
- Academic Coordinator at Harlem Children's Zone
- Case Manager at Children's Community Services
- Activity Specialist at YMCA
- Teachers Assistant at Crosswords Middle School
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology