Academic Coordinator for Kindergarten program- oversaw the academics of students and foreign teaching staff.
• Taught various levels of classes following the Canadian Early Childhood Guidelines and Curriculum (Kindergarten/Pre-Kindergarten/Preschool)
• Managed Teaching Assistant Teams/Provided additional training to teaching assistants
• Trained, organized, and observed foreign teachers in the Kindergarten program
• Conduct weekly meetings with teaching staff and provide additional training and support when needed
• curriculum development/lesson planning/material planning
• Met with parents to ensure their satisfaction with the school
• Attended school events and represented the school in media.
- Academic Coordinator at Learning Jungle International School
- Teacher (Kindergarten Program)- Teachers in Cambodia at Learning Jungle International School
- TESOL Teacher Trainer at American TESOL Institute
- Teacher at Undomwittaya School
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Academic Coordinator and Instructor, Center for Commercial Research and Academic
Initiatives and Division of Continuing Education and Professional Studies, University of
Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus, PR, 2015-Present.
• Create, design and plan the Certificate in Innovative Management of Human Resources.
• Orient students and professionals interested in the program.
• Conduct research and offer workshops in the areas of specialization.
• Provide the courses Administration of a Publishing Company and Marketing of Products and Publishing Services.
• Manage questionnaires to assess participants' experience and needs.
- Academic Coordinator and Instructor at Center for Commercial Research and Academic
- Professor at Business Administration Department, Universidad del Este
- Human Resources Manager at RC&A, Inc
- Accountant at Insight Communications
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Industrial Organizational Psychology
- - work place, cyberbullying
- M.B.A. - Human Resources and Accounting
- B.B.A. - Accounting
• Selected as one of two Argosy University Online Academic Counselors to pilot Academic Coordinator program
• Responsible for scheduling, basis of admissions, appeals, and student file reviews for all campus and online undergraduate, master's, and doctoral programs including all new and continuing online students
• Completed intricate academic related activities including scheduling, appeals, re-admissions and degree progress audit
• Developed both day-to-day Coordinator responsibilities as well as long term goals for the position
• Liaised with both training and management staff as well as admissions and financial departments both on development of the role and communication with admissions and financial staff
• Initiated training sessions for Student Advisors to help translate trainings into daily application
• Achieved Argosy University Teamwork award through dedication and cooperation with multiple admissions teams and Financial Counselors
- Academic Coordinator at Argosy University
- Academic Counselor at Argosy University
- Student Success Advisor at Eastern Region of Argosy University Online
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Speech and Communications
Greater Noida (1.5 years)(Till Jan 2018) Job Responsibilities 1) Examination In charge. 2) Academic coordinator. 3) Head of Department- Mathematics. 4) Taking theory and practical classes of Physics, Mathematics and German. 5) Conducting preparatory classes for NSO, IMO, UCO and other competitive exams. 6) Mentor of "Ashoka House" 7) In-Charge of the "Personality Development" Club.
- 2) Academic coordinator at Last served Bharat Ram Global School
- Lecturer at CMR Institute of Technology
- Lecturer at Inderprastha Engineering College
- Lecturer in IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad at Laboratories of Electrical Engineering Department
1 month at this Job
- B. Ed
- Bachelor of Education - Teaching
- - German Language
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical & Power System
- B.E - Electrical and Power System
Academic coordinator for CHI
• Locate schools willing to welcome international exchange students
• Recruit and interview prospective host families
• Match students with host families
• Conduct host family and student orientations
• Provide support for students, host families and schools throughout the CHI program
• Communicate with students, host families and schools regularly
• Monitor the progress of the student and host family by completing monthly report
• Flexible hours, allowing me to pursue other employment
- Academic Coordinator at Cultural Homestay International
- Business Advisor at Johnsons Personal Training
- Owner/House Cleaner at 2 Mom's Cleaning
- Business Manager/Personal Trainer/Boot Camp Instructor at Johnsons Personal Training
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Cosmetology
- High School Diploma
Colombia As an Academic Coordinator I oversee the development of all academic levels and teaching materials. I also prepare, supervise and score testing following standards from different formats, European and American.
- Academic Coordinator at IPB Colombia
- Food Server at The local Taco
- Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T
- Visual Information Equipment Operator and Maintainer at U.S. Army
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Electronic Systems Engineering Technology
Serve as the Assistant Academic Coordinator for the men's basketball, women's volleyball programs and select
at- risk student-athletes from the women's softball, women's lacrosse, and football programs.
• Oversee academic performance, eligibility and personalized academic support services including graduation, continuing eligibility and academic recovery plans.
• Track academic performance through regular notifications of early alert and mid-term grade reports.
• Advise student-athletes in regards to major, course selection, and the transition into the university setting.
• Conduct daily/weekly one-on-one meetings with academically at-risk student-athletes.
• Assist with the Student-Athlete recruitment process.
• Effectively communicate weekly academic progress, support, and performance to student-athletes, coaches, faculty and staff.
• Coordinate tutorial sessions for assigned sports' programs.
• Assist student-athletes with identifying possible career/graduate school choices upon graduation.
• Assist with monitoring study hall sessions.
• Meet with records/registration office to calculate and review course completion to meet progress towards degree requirements.
• Proficient in utilizing Grades First, Teamworks, and Degree Works.
• Travel with the women's volleyball program to conduct study hall sessions and proctor exams during the 2018 Division I NCAA Volleyball Tournament.
• Provide assistance to the Coordinator of Student-Athlete Engagement with select life skills events.
• Working knowledge of NCAA bylaws.
- Assistant Academic Coordinator at Syracuse University
- Impact Manager at City Year Inc
- Team Leader at City Year Inc
- First Year AmeriCorps Member at City Year Inc
9 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Higher Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Sport Management & Minor
Spokane, WA September 2014 - Present Speech and Hearing Sciences, Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine Academic Coordinator I * Provide academic advising to prospective, incoming, and current students with an interest in or current enrollment within the undergraduate program of Speech and Hearing Sciences in the following ways: ◦ Assist incoming students in completing necessary admissions requirements and paperwork and review progress to ensure all admissions requirements are met, including the evaluation of transcripts for course equivalency, determination of prerequisites, and verification of departmental requirements. ◦ Assist students in the selection of and enrollment into appropriate courses, periodically evaluate degree audits for academic readiness, and create individualized academic check lists based off student needs. * Work closely with university partners to coordinate the admissions processes for the Speech and Hearing Sciences undergraduate program including the college dean, departmental chair, faculty, and student affairs. * Participate with the Events and recruitment Committee on the organization and planning of health and medical sciences sponsored events directed toward student recruitment, education, and retention. * Represents the health and medical Sciences programs by building networks with local and state-wide college and high school counselors. * Collaborate with the College of Medical Sciences' communications department to develop marketing and resource materials for student recruitment and maintenance of an on-line recruitment presence for Medical Sciences programs. * Facilitate academic support between enrolled students, departmental faculty, and the larger university as needed, and serve as the departmental liaison for the undergraduate program at university wide events and meetings. * Co-Teach a fall semester course called Leadership in the Profession with a departmental faculty member.
- Academic Coordinator I at Washington State University
- Eastern Scholars Coordinator at Eastern Washington University
- TRiO Student Support Services at Eastern Washington University
- Adjunct English/ESL Faculty at Eastern Washington University
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- MA - Teaching English as a Second Language
- Certificate in
· Responsible for monitoring and mentoring student athletes in how to execute our Academic Game Plan · Facilitated workshops which included Resume development, Interview practice, and Networking · Assisted athletes in areas needed to accomplish their personal, educational, and career goals · Counseled students on academic performance and behavior on a need basis · Mentored 3 Academic All-Conference award winners
- Academic Coordinator at Bluffton
- Graduate Assistant Coach at Bluffton University
- Warehouse Assistant at SpartanNash
- Shift Manager at Captain D's Seafood Restaurant
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Program and Operations Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting and Business Administration
• Orientation of all new students
• Substitute for the Medical Program
• Job Placement and Career Development of students
• Creates Syllabus and Curriculum for different programs
• Student advisement and schedule adjustments
• Advisory Committee Management
• Faculty supervisor
• Extern ship placement
• Student and community Event Coordinator
- ACADEMIC COORDINATOR at FLORIDA EDUCATION INSTITUTE
- SURGICAL COORDINATOR at DR. JAMES VOGLINO
- LEGAL SECRETARY II at STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE
1 month at this Job
- Technical Diploma - Medical Clinical Assistant