Worked in the capacity of Academic Director. Incharge of Students Academic performance, counselling, personality Development, Academic Schedule of All Teachers. Osmania University and AICTE inspection and Correspondence. Conduct of examinations. Preparation of Daily schedule. Achieved Good student results.
- Academic Director at Hyderabad Presidency PG College
29 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Management
Hangzhou, China Academic Director: Recognize problems in our chain of command and find solutions for them Hired and trained new staff Organized events Help with communication problems between Chinese and foreign staff Teacher: Basic knowledge of culture and history Focusing on the importance of tone and pronunciation Showing how to communicate effectively with foreigners Business terminology
- Academic Director at Lanchester English
- English Trainer at Cisco Webex
- English Trainer at Y2K games
- Behavior assistant at UPARC
3 years at this Job
- - family psychology
Academic Director - Responsible for course arrangements - Pre- service training, and recruitment training for salesmen - Product pricing, and Formulation of incentive mechanism for salesmen Ping An Insurance（Group）Company of China, Ltd. Apr. 2016 - May. 2017 Assistant Marketing Manager - Responsible for the performance of online resource - Online resource planning and distribution -Training program for the online sales channel
- Academic Director at Ping An Insurance（Group）Company of China, Ltd
- Assistant Asset Appraiser at Shaanxi Zhengheng Investment Holding Group Co., Ltd
- at Manufacturing Enterprise Innovation Research
- Assistant Auditor at Baker Tilly China Certified Public Accountants
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Project Management
- Master's Degree - Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree - Audit
Washington, DC. 2017-2018
Assistant Academic Director
• Lead academic manager for a program that provided ESL support and cultural adjustment for international students.
• Academic advising and counseling a caseload of about 25 students per semester.
• Working knowledge of Cleary Act, Title IX and American University Code of Conduct.
• Tracked and reported student progress using database tools.
• Designed curricula and taught the sequence of first-year seminars (Live, Learn and Grow I, II, III).
• Identified academic needs of students and facilitated workshops on study skills, time management, note taking, test taking, and essay writing.
• Coordinated students' activities with American University campus partners and academic units. (Wellness Center, Career Center, International Students and Scholars Services, Library Services, Academic Support Center).
• Prepared students for transfer to highly selective colleges and universities. 2 [email protected] (917) 860-0013 (C)
• Assisted in the preparation and conduct the academic portion of new students orientation.
- Assistant Academic Director at American Access at American University
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at Queens College
- Assistant Professor of Spanish and Coordinator of Modern Languages and Literatures Program at LaGuardia Community College
- Summer Volunteer Research Assistant at Hispanic Society of America
1 year at this Job
- - teaching
- Ph.D. - mabel.gonzalez.quiroz
- Ph.D. - Hispanic and Luso-Brazilian Literatures and Languages
- M.A. - Spanish Language and Linguistics
- Doctoral - dissertation
Conducting class visits on regular basis Demonstrating lessons when need be Monitoring teachers on the exam marking procedures and timely submission of exam results Providing continuous training on classroom management, the point system, pacing charts, use of testing data, instructional methods and student outcomes Monitoring students’ academic progress by analyzing the academic reports of all exam results on a weekly basis and take the necessary action by talking to the teachers, students and their parents. All follow up actions should be recorded and documented in students’ files and record books. Determine remedial actions for approval by RAQC and the director
- Academic Director at Sabis International Charter School
- ESL PROFESSOR at GLENDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- ELL TEACHER at GLENDALE HIGH SCHOOL
- ELL TEACHER at COPPER CANYON HIGH SCHOOL
8 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - Educational Leadership
- MA - ESL & Bilingual Education
- Bachelor's - Secondary Education
Began as a tutor for several years, then promoted to Academic Liaison, and Academic Director. Managed and trained tutors, acted as a liaison between parents, psychologists, teachers, tutors and students, interviewed and set up new students, wrote their learning plans and provided guidance. Also wrote articles representing our company, hired new employees and spearheaded office initiatives. Directed and participated in a video for our website. Experience tutoring humanities, executive functioning skills, SAT, ACT, ISEE, and SSAT.
- Tutor and Academic Director at Thinking Caps Group
- Note-taker and Assistant Teacher for High-Risk Children at Thinking Caps Group
- Peer Writing Tutor at NYU Gallatin Peer Writing Center
- Managing Editor at NYU's West 10th Magazine
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Hire, train, mentor, and supervise instructional staff; facilitate monthly professional development; provide college counseling, academic advising, and prospective college admissions assistance for students; schedule classes, supervise testing, placement, ongoing evaluation, and exit testing for all programs; maintain academic records; oversee effective delivery and selection of curriculum.
- Academic Director at ELS Language Centers
- Adjunct Faculty at Santa Monica College
- Language Trainer at
- Aviation English Instructor at Aerosim Flight Academy
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate in Mental Health First Aid
• Implemented a new online academic management system at the center
• Mentored instructors who won company-wide recognition for their teaching
- Academic Director at ELS Ruston
- Academic Director at ELS ATLANTA
- Instructor at ELS ATLANTA
- Language Instructor at G Education (formerly Nova Group)
9 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in TESOL - TESOL
- Bachelor of Arts in Literature - Literature
* Worked as the Academic Director of the Medical Institute summer program for high school students interested in exploring a career in medicine. * Managed a staff of six institute assistants, provided high level administrative and programmatic support to others and executed special projects as assigned by program leadership * Taught medical lectures on various health topics and served as a laboratory assistant in the Anatomy cadaver lab.
- Academic Director, Summer Medical Institute at Georgetown University
- Medical/Surgical Assistant at Westend Dermatology
- at University of Virginia Health System
2 months at this Job
- - Children
- Master of Science - Physiology
- Advanced Certificate in Biomedical Sciences - Biomedical Sciences
- - Internal Medicine
- - Howard Hughes Medical Research Scholars Program
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- - RESEARCH
- - Maternal and Child Health Careers
- - Emergency Medicine
- - public health
- - research
- - Quantitative Biology
A member of the original administrative team that built Discovery Ranch for Girls up from a fledgling startup to the always full industry leader that it is today. With the counsel and material support of the board and administrative team, established effective systems, programs, and policies, an amazing team of educational professionals, and a culture of high expectation, growth mindset, and daily excellence. The Academic program at DRG has become a model that is often imitated elsewhere in the industry.
- Academic Director at Discovery Ranch for Girls
- Academic Director at
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Politics