15 years of experience as a Security Operation Center (SOC), Physical Security Monitoring Access Control (PSMAC) Specialist and Access Control Specialist. Excellent data entry skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) programs. Bilingual – Spanish language
- Access Control Specialist at The Cogar Group, Ltd
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Nine Advance Degree Credits Earned - Data entry, Computer programer,
Access Control Specialist
• Maintain end user computers, devices and software applications;
• Setup and maintain network accounts;
• Resolve PC Support issues and track problem resolution through use of trouble tickets;
• Support end users by taking PC Support calls or via email;
• Perform administrative functions such as user account creation, setting up Exchange mailboxes, shared folders permissions;
• Upholds the enterprise policy guidelines, as well as, recommends new and improved guidelines to insure compatibility and better service enterprise users of personal computers.
- Access Control Specialist at Syllogistics
- Contractor at Albert Consultants
- Contractor at Kelly Services
- HCA PHYSICIAN SERVICES at
8 months at this Job
- High school
As an Access Control Specialist, I enforced badging policies from the client. Made sure everyone had access to enter the building. I became proficient in emergency response situations and excelled in the customer service aspect of the position. I then became certified in the Security Control Center where I was responsible for emergency and non-emergency requests from vendors or employees. I would receive a large amount of traffic by several security personnel and was able to multi-task in high stress situations.
- Access Control Specialist/ SCC Operator at Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
- Cement Mason at DOLAN CONSTRUCTION
- GSOC Operator/ Patrol officer at Command Security Corporation
- Assistant Manager at Denny's Diner
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- AAS - criminal Justice
Subcontractors for access control companies in Ny area. Installing all aspects of security and access control, including programming.
- Access Control Specialist at All Locked Up Inc.
- Security Technician at Sms integration
- Security Technician at Integrated Systems
- Electrician at Stat Electric
2 years at this Job
- High school
Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders to ensure that Uber sites are in compliancewith our access control policy and standards with the badging program, visitor managementsystem, and key control. Assess business need and travel as needed to all global sites tosupport and educate stakeholders on access policies. Develop execution plans to align withcorporate access control standards. Deliver on access requests submitted through internalticketing system according to SLA standards.Validate provisioning and deprovisioningprocesses are seamless with our onboarding and offboarding teams.
- Access Control Specialist at Uber
- Identity and Access Management Analyst at UCSF Medical Center
- Information Security Analyst Intern at eBay Inc.
2 years at this Job
- IT Fundamentals Certificate - Information Technology
• Monitor and control access of employees and visitors in and out of restricted areas by ensuring positive personnel identification
• Operate walk through metal detectors (both fixed and portable), X-Ray equipment, and other equipment to facilitate this process at pedestrian control points
• Conduct fingerprinting operations for selected individuals
• Produce access badges for appropriate personnel
• Reconcile access badges no longer in daily operation
• Ensure prohibited and restricted items are not brought into or leave the facility
• Observe and report security and emergency situations to appropriate company or government officials
- Access Control Specialist at Omniplex
- Host Home Provider at Soto ALG
- Training & Operations Manager at US Army
- at US Army
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
* Develop and maintain report and filing systems, which include employee and contractor information. * Help prepare weekly reports and other departmental projects as needed. * Write and distribute emails, letters, corresponding to faxes, and memos. * Fingerprint and photograph all individuals requiring a company identification card. * Responsible for the maintenance of photograph and fingerprint records for the global company wide population. * Interact with Human Resource Managers to coordinate the scheduling and logistics for the fingerprinting, signature capturing, and photographing of newly hired employees, and when applicable, non-employees, contractors, and vendors. * Issue replacement ID cards for those that are lost or stolen. * Handle fingerprint card and electronic processing inquiries, access authorization emails, access authorization request forms, and daily access control requirements. * Ensure that all fingerprint records and the data entered has been checked for accuracy, submitted and filed accordingly. * Review the received Fingerprint Results notifications from the FBI and coordinate all responses and notifications to Human Resources within the expected time frame. * Immediate interaction with Global Corporate Security Managers handling security projects regarding the installations and programming of the Access Control & Digital Video Recording CCTV Security Management Systems. * Assist in obtaining requested Data Center quarterly access audit and verification reports, and assist in their submission to authorized requestors. * Assist in issuing biannual access audit and verification reports for all areas deemed to be restricted. * Travel, on occasion, to off-site locations to fingerprint subjects. * Perform clerical duties revolving around photocopying, filing and faxing. * Assist in resolving any administrative issues within the department.
- Access Control Specialist at BNY Mellon NYC
- Command Center Specialist at
- Mentor/Tutor at Bell National
- Volunteer at Harlem Hospital Center
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology - Criminology
- High School Diploma
Contracted out to Conduent as the Access Control Administrator. I assisted in converting legacy security systems to the C-Cure 9000 corporate standard through programming, data import and entry, and coordinating directly with on-site hardware installers.
• Technical support and training of local site administrators and system operators via phone and email, troubleshooting system issues, site programming, and coordinating future conversions.
• Administrator of the SIMMS system for Conduent Corporate Investigations.
- Access Control Specialist at Pinkerton
- Security Officer at G4S
- Call Center Associate at BudsGunShop.com
- Independent Computer Technician at
1 year at this Job
- - Biology
• monitor and control access of employees and visitors in and out of restricted areas by ensuring positive personnel identification
• ensure prohibited and restricted items are not brought into or leave the building
• assist employees and visitors with directions to various locations and provide other customer service functions
• Other duties as assigned.
- Access Control Specialist at Patriot LLC
- Guest Service Representative at Department of the Navy, Navy Lodge
- at Office of Emergency Management
- Administrative Assistant II at Pier 7 Marina
1 month at this Job
- BS - Public Safety Administration
- AAS - Homeland Security Management
- High School Diploma
Joint Base Anacostia Bolling, DC
• Processes all employee badges both uncleaned visitors and cleared visitors along with processing all contractor badges to ensure proper entry to the facility.
• Performs access control procedures, to include use of information data base and all associated control processes.
• Performs basic administrative and office manager duties to include answering the phones, faxing documents.
• Ensures all visitors display appropriate identification badge while in agency buildings.
• Exercise knowledge of Depart of Defense escort regulation and limitations for all facility visitors.
• Demonstrates superior customer service dealing with a secure work space and associated regulations.
• Monitors access control systems including operating screening equipment, X-ray machines and hand wands, immediately reports fires accidents and other safety hazards.
- Access Control Specialist at Chesapeake Strategies Group
- Access Control Clerk / Security at Amelex
- Cashier at Walmart
7 months at this Job
- A.S. - Information Technology