As an Access Control Specialist I issue badges for people who have visitor access requests on file as well as those who do not and will need to be escorted. I do daily checks on badges as well as the facility itself etc.
- Access Control Specialist at MDA
- Human Resources Specialist at US Army
- Human Resources Specialist at US Army
- Customer Service Representative at West Corporations
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Responsible for access control for Augusta University Health employees and contractors
• Provided administrative support to the JagCard Administration office, assisting with departmental responsibilities
• Maintained database of information and confidentiality concerning badge issuance, background checks, and access control in accordance with all applicable policies and procedures
• Provided front line customer service and guidance to all patrons
• Introduced client friendly initiative that shortened processing time for access requests by 50%
- Access Control Specialist at AUGUSTA UNIVERSITY
- Senior Administrative Supervisor/Resources Manager at UNITED STATES ARMY
- at UNITED STATES ARMY
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Diploma - Culinary Arts
• Monitor and control access of employees and visitors in and out of controlled areas by ensuring positive personnel identification
• Ensure prohibited and restricted items are not brought into or leave building
• Assist employees and visitors with directions to various locations and provide other customer service functions
• Other duties as assigned
- Access Control Specialist at Constellis
- Maintenance/Stockroom Clerk at Halocarbon
- Shipping Clerk at Shipping Department
- Purchasing Agent/Shipping-Receiving/Customer Service at Augusta Sash & Door
7 months at this Job
• Maintain an ongoing activity log to document significant actions/events during each shift
• Manage contact listings as provided from various MSIC elements to facilitate actions that may require a government employee to be contacted after duty hours
• Manage inventory of security badges assigned to this station Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) Access Control
• Validate access authority to the compound for the bulk of the workforce and all visitors
• Enforce SCIF access control requirements as specified in applicable security instructions
• Conduct visual inspection of identification badges
• Query security clearance databases to verify security clearances and assign Visitor security badges as appropriate
• Ensure that those personnel with a valid need to enter secure areas are appropriately registered and badged before entering the secure part of the facility
• Restrict access or coordinate escorts as necessary Key Control
• Manage various keys located at the Security Station
• Conduct key inventory at each shift change and document results
• Manage sign in/out log Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Monitoring and Response
• Support continuous oversight of the IDS monitoring station
• Address all IDS alarms as specified in applicable security instructions
• Help coordinate alarm response as necessary during normal duty hours
• Dispatch or assist with response force to IDS alarms during non-duty hours
• Resolve alarm or coordinate backup response as appropriate
• Immediately report any IDS component failure and support physical control of area as necessary per guidance from government customer security
- Access Control Specialist at All Native Group
- Security Specialist at AL (TEDAC) FBI
- at Alutiiq security Redstone Arsenal
- Security Officer & Site Captain at Northrop Grumman Corporation FPI/FAIRLAKES
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Project Manager for SEI financial software entitlement updates. Oversee quality control for Service Organization Controls (SOC1) audits and reporting. Monitor and implement all system access permission updates and ongoing process improvements. Coordinate multiple team entitlement research projects and maintain team procedure updates. Served as a key member of the Operations Control Committee.
• Developed process for managing user profiles to expedite access control updates, improving efficiency by 60%.
- user access control specialist at SEI INVESTMENTS
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT PROGRAM MANAGER at SEI INVESTMENTS
- MIDDLE OFFICE REGIONAL CONSULTANT at SEI INVESTMENTS
- OFFICE MANAGER at CLOCKWORKS DENTAL ASSOCIATES, PC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Business Administration - Technology Proficiencies
Checked personnel for proper identification and security clearance provided escort for visitors Maintain keys and key control register for the 3rd Arny Central Headquarters Bldg Served as Assistant Access Control Manager during absence of Primary Assistant Acted as liason to Department of Defense police in Emergency response situations Made routine periodic tours around building to ensure entrances secured to classified areas Monitored video cameras (CCTV) and responded to access alarm system activation
- ACCESS CONTROL SPECIALIST at MILLENIUM SECURITY SERVICES
- Customer Service Associate at Lowes Inc
15 years, 1 month at this Job
- - 27 Mandatory Emergency Management Certifcate Courses
- Certificate - Basic Security Officer Course
- - Completed 68 Semester hours toward degree in Aviation Maintenance Technology (CCAF)
Provides the first line of access control for the CERDEC/CECOM operations. Ensures that all building / perimeter security and access control is maintained. Provides general security guard services and manage overall access control. Processed visit requests using JPAS and FAX. Monitors area for suspicious activity or packages and properly notifying customer / local authority Inspects all Government issued Common Access Cards (CAC) and C4ISR identification badges to prevent unescorted and unauthorized entry into facility and SCIF areas. Processes / issues all C4ISR visitor badges and provide screening services of equipment / material entering the facilities. Serves as an information center and answers inquiries made by visitors and/or employees.
- Access Control Specialist at Link Solutions, Inc
- Personnel Security Specialist at SYSTEM HIGH CORPORATION
- Access Control Specialist at KONIAG INFORMATION SECURITY SERVICES
- Access Control Specialist at FRONTIER SYSTEMS INTEGRATORS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities- Perform electronic access control programming. Scheduling doors for locking and unlocking. Troubleshooting access issues reported by employees and responding to after-hours emergencies, as needed. Manage electronic access system databases including developing, documenting and updating security roles. Performing regular audits of security roles, group membership, and access activity. Scheduling or running reports and investigating incidents as needed. Manage electronic access equipment including organizing and managing electronic access card inventory. Coordinating with Business Operations and Facilities Management when needed for the repair of defective door hardware. Acting as a liaison with Business Operations for hardware installations, repairs, and testing to ensure departmental security protocols are followed. Provide training to staff in basic access troubleshooting. Assist the IT team in performing audits of inventory and assets; network registration; virus, malware, security and sensitive data scans.
- Access Control Specialist at VITAS HEALTHCARE
- Overnight Backroom & Grocery Team Member at Target
- Office Services Clerk at VITAS HEALTHCARE
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Computer Engineering
• Process government Privileged Access Request (PAR) forms as a member of the Access Control Office (ACO) within the ITIP Information Assurance & Cyber Security Division
• Train project personnel on proper use and processes for submittal of PAR forms
• Input data within a custom iteration of the iShare database (DocTracker)
• Provide standard and ad-hoc reports generated from within the iShare database
• Assist with the update of Process Procedures for internal use
• Display the ability to accurately process at least 30 PARs per day
• Performs assigned tasks independently, but works collaboratively as a viable team member of the ACO
• Perform quality checks of documents during processing
• Excellent customer service skills in order to work closely with internal and external customers towards the resolution of PAR process problems; this will include email and telephone communications
• An intermediate-advanced knowledge of MS Office
• Customer Service Oriented
- Access Control Specialist at DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY (DHS)
- Security Forces Specialist at Active Duty Air Force
- Information Technology Intern at The Washington Redskins
- Assistant Manager at Bollings AFB
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Information Systems and Cyber Security
• Secret Clearance.
• Provided access control and Processed visitors.
• Escorted emergency personnel.
• Received and processed incoming packages.
• Teach Security class to new incoming trainees.
• Monitored intrusion detection system
• Responded, assessed and reset alarms.
• Monitor Closed-circuit television (CCTV) and conducted interior and exterior security checks.
• Monitored and control vehicle access.
• Issued visitor ID badge in accordance with current facilities Access Control.
• Provide access control and other related administrative processing support as required.
• Operated and maintained manual and computer-based access control and other computer-related systems, databases, and equipment.
• Provided after hour security support services
• Reviewed, tracked and monitored security clearance processing activities with appropriate government personnel to achieve appropriate clearances.
• Understands the Department of Defense (DOD) Contract Security Classification Specification (DD-254).
- Access Control Specialist (Contractor at Ardmore Consulting Group
- Juvenile Correctional Officers at Augusta RYDC
- Human Resource Specialist (42A) at United States Army - Multiple Locations
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Business Administration Concentration in Human Resource Management