Worked on Remediation project for Access and Excel applications
• Remediate existing Access and Excel Applications to meet stringent guidelines and best practices i.e. per Federal directive for security issues
• Using VBA for Access and SQL
• Design queries major work with queries
- Access Developer /Macro Developer at State Street Bank
- VBA Developer at Bank of America
- Excel Developer at Abbvie SME
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER/VBA Developer at Fidelity Investments
7 months at this Job
- - Information Technology Project Management
- Masters of Science in Computer Information System - Computer Information System
- Graduate Certificate in Client - Client/Server & Databases
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
- Associate of Arts in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Created or modified existing access databases to meet receiving, quality and manufacturing department's requirements. Modified MS SQL databases to be used as a backend for access databases to insure stability of the legacy access database.
• Perform data, application and requirements analysis to merge all access application into one to be used across four manufacturing sites.
• Provided application support for four sites using CA Service Management software, create or modify reports utilizing MS Visual, SSRS and TFS. Accomplishments & Projects:
• Merge MS Access application and related data from multiple access databases into one.
- DBA Access Developer at PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION, AEROSPACE DIVISION
- Part Time Consultant / Contractor at APPLIED SILICONE / COMPUTECH DATA SERVICES
- Data & Technology Systems Manager at APPLIED SILICONE / COMPUTECH DATA SERVICES
- System Analyst at APPLIED SILICONE / COMPUTECH DATA SERVICES
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Database Design
Responsibilities: Analysis and Design Database Designing and Data Modeling Designed and Developed Tables and Data Entry Screens Created a customizable user-friendly Query Tool using Dynamic SQL. Developed complex Access Reports using VBA and SQL. Handled Optimization Issues related to linked objects from ODBC data sources. Migrating MS Access database to a robust Oracle 8i database and converting Forms, Reports, Procedures in Visual Basic 6.0 Created Formulas and Macros for Excel spreadsheets and editing them making more proficient. Used ADO/DAO to connect Backend Database. Consolidating Data of Spreadsheets. Created Charts and Pivot Tables for Excel Spreadsheets. Created User Forms in Spreadsheets. Write Functions/Procedures and executed them through VBA code and Cells. Knowledge of ASP .Net, ADO .Net and c# Environment: MS-Access 2000, VB 6.0, Excel VBA, Windows 7, VBA
- VBA/MS Access Developer at Cox & Kings
- VBA Developer at Tech Mahindra
- VBA Developer at Mastek Ltd
6 months at this Job
Eagan, MN 5/2015-8/2015
Health Club, Health Insurance, Investor
• Created two MS Access/VBA/SQL Server applications to support Communications & Compliance, Law regulatory compliance. Operations included gathering multiple large (>1 Enforcement, Litigation Support, million record) text files, doing quality tasks, generating postal letters, and Manufacturing, Medical Devices, updating a data warehouse in SQL Server. Software
• Utilized SQL Server Management Studio, MS Access, MS Word, MS Outlook, and VBA.
- Contractor/MS Access Developer at Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Contractor/MS Access Developer at Wells Fargo Corporate Trust Services
- Contractor/Research Analyst at Global Traffic Technologies
- Marketing Data Specialist at MTS Systems
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Created and managed a Tour Management database for Tour Manager Project management and collaborative tool Created Itineraries, plane manifests, Show schedules, etc
- MS Access Developer at Tour Manager U2
- Outside Consultant at Trump Marina Casino Hotel
- VIP Ticketing at Live Nation
- Direct Marketing Coordinator at Trump Marina Casino Hotel
10 years at this Job
- Certificate - Virtual Assistant: Social Media Marketing
- Certificate - Intermediate WordPress Websites
- Certificate - Creating WordPress Websites
- Certificate - Quickbooks Online
- Certificate - Intermediate SQL Database Structured Query Language
- - Intro to SQL Database Structured Query Language
- BS - Individual and Family Studies
- - Computer Science
• Made comprehensive documentation of Lump Sum Pay database (US Forest Service USDA) developed in MS Access, explaining tables structures, primary key and foreign key details, the purpose of the tables, query names, tables used to create query, fields of the tables used in the query, conditions used to filter query records if any, an overview of the forms including purpose, functions and source.
• Documentation also included explanation of major business logics used to calculate total annual leave time, Over Ceiling hours, Within Ceiling hours, Carry through date of Over ceiling, Carry through date of Within ceiling, total compensation leave time, major business processes, such as importing Forest Service employee detail records, how each team members used the application to create and update lump sum pay detail records of forest service employees, generating FESI (Front End System Interface) file submit to National Finance Center, and assigning details of users and their roles.
• Documentation of Workforce Restructuring and Placement System (WRAPS) which is a web based application and was developed using SQL Server and Cold Fusion. The system is used to aid in the placement of Forest Service employees (affected employees) who are in unfunded positions. The documentation includes details of main application process specifications that includes management of employees, management of vacancies, WRAPS commuting areas, matching logic between employee and vacancies, reports and management of user access to the system.
- MS Access Developer at US Forest Service, USDA
- MS Access Developer at Bank of America
- MS Access Developer at Be The Match/National Marrow Donor Program
- MS Access Developer/ Analyst at Samsung Telecommunication of America
1 year, 4 months at this Job
My duties include creating MS Access databases to track budget expenditures and required internal training for individual as they pertain to they current position.
- MS Access Developer at City of Alexabdria
- MS Access, MS Excel developer and Data Analyst at BCBSA
- MS Access/SQL Server Developer at DigitaliBiz
- Database Developer at Trifecta Solutions
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management Information Systems
The purpose of the project was to work on the development, integration, implementation and support of MS Access databases from MS Office 2010 to MS Office 2016 for different departments like Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Tax Department.
• Collaborated with department managers to determine functionality requirements, resolve data quality issues and improve the quality of source data.
• Monitor and manage Bots and automated processes.
• Provide RPA support or technical support services typically in a defined moderately complex project.
• Maintain/update documentation of RPA processes and Platform management.
• Support releases and testing of automated RPA Processes.
• Maintain Controller Schedule.
• Assisted in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
• Created test data, analyzed test data, and help upload the true data for a new user-friendly Tax database with the goal of reducing the managers time to review productivity of associates on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis.
• Actively involved in Migrating prior versions of MS Office applications to 2016.
• Developed a simple and easy mechanism of database application for users to enter data without having to enter data into numerous delivered screens using Microsoft Excel/Access/VBA.
• Worked across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
• Worked with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
• Utilized VBA to build user defined functions, automate processes and access Win 32 and other low-level functionality through DLL's.
• Analyzed and defined data requirements, specifications and procedures, planned for and anticipated changes in data capacity requirements and evaluated new technologies and architectures.
• Participated in the technical production support rotation.
• Extensively used Excel functions in development, focusing on read/write integration to databases.
• Prepared data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
• Managed assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
• Developed best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
• Performed source system data analysis to manage source to target data mapping.
• Worked on solving Service Now tickets related to MS Access, MS Excel VBA issues. Also created Knowledge Based articles for the issues resolved for future reference for team members.
• Performed migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
• Performed data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting. Environment: MS-EXCEL-2016/2013/2010, Excel/VBA, Business Objects, Blue Prism Software (Version 6.1.0 and 6.3), Foxtrot (Version 11.0.6), Visual Basic MS-ACCESS-2016/2013/2010, Access/VBA, SharePoint Ticketing, Service Now, Tableau 8.0.1 Desktop, Teradata SQL Assistant, IBM Notes 9, PeopleSoft, Notepad ++, Microsoft Visio Standard, Snagit 11 Editor.
- Sr VBA Developer/ Excel Developer/ MS Access Developer at CarMax
- Sr VBA Developer/ Excel Developer/ MS Access Developer at Cenlar FSB
- Sr VBA Developer/ Excel/ MS Access Developer/ Reporting Analyst at AT&T
- Data Analyst at Madison Square Garden
9 months at this Job
• Gathered requirements for developing reports in Access and VBA for contract negotiations and customized client reporting.
• Analyzed and modified Excel Spreadsheets using Pivot Table, VLOOKUP and Data Type manipulations.
• Imported Excel Spreadsheets and converted into Access tables.
• Analyzed and modified existing forms, reports, tables, switchboards and queries in Access 2010.
• Built new forms, reports and tables and queries. Built custom and flexible data mining and report filtering forms.
• Increased speed of existing reports by reverse engineering Expression Builder Code and converting into VBA.
• Helped Accounts Managers with Training of tool.
• Performed Administrative tasks and tech support.
- Business Analyst/ MS Access Developer/SQL Developer/QA Tester at Equifax
- Business Analyst/QA Tester (Contractor) at Yellow Pages
- Business Analyst/QA Tester (Contractor) at LMS Logistics
- Business Analyst/QA Tester (Contractor) at NextGen
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Avionics Engineering
Replacement of large DataFlex system used in Third-Party Pension Plan Administration business. Extremely robust plan information and contacts management modules, with advanced MS Word mail merge, mass PDF printing, and e-mail generation. Also manages depository data collection, distribution processing and job tracking. Other functional areas include internal correspondence, employee time tracking for billing, and bridges to other applications. Application back end migrated to SQL Server; developed numerous SQL Server Views & User Defined Functions to optimize response time in the application front end. Also responsible for production work, frequent special projects and ad hoc reports. Originally developed in MS Access 97, VBA; currently in Access 2016, VBA and SQL Server 2016
- MS Access Developer at Loren D. Stark Company
- MS Access Developer at ExxonMobil
- MS Access Developer at Harris County
- MS Access Developer at The Houston Chronicle
18 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Music degree and Texas Teaching Certificate - Music