Database and Excel VBA Developer with extensive Access 2010/13/16 /Excel 2010/13/16 experience based out of Chicago available for projects. Have with extensive Database Development experience, User Forms, Macros, VBA, Dashboard Development, Cross tab queries, Convesion, Upgrades,Report Writing and many more.. I am also Microsoft Certified in SQL Server can help with conversions/upgrades/stored procedure development/optimizing/SSIS and more Please contact with project details or if you need any more information.
- Access / Excel /SQL Developer at Consultant
- Access Developer at Consultant
- Excel Developer at Consultant
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Role and Responsibilities:
• Create various complex reports using Crystal Reports XI R2
• Enhance/modify existing reports by creating new Parameters, Formulas etc,
• Interact directly with the business users in gathering requirements
• Optimize various SQL queries to make the reports run faster
• Used SQL extensively in command objects of Crystal reports
• Create test data by creating views/procedures for reporting purpose
• Create and edit alerts on Reports, as per User request
• Modify the existing reports by adding new logic and deleting existing logic as the line of Business changes periodically
• Migrate reports from Dev to Production
• Responsible to interact with testing team on a regular basis to make sure the reports are working as desired and make changes if required Environment: Crystal Reports XI R2, MS Access 2013, SQL Developer, Win SQL, Windows XP
- Sr. Access Developer at Adeena Global Inc
- Programmer /Analyst at Fidelity Investments
- Sr. Access Developer at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Team Member at Cognizant Technology Solutions
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Duties: Short term assignment to troubleshoot multi-user database for various problems remotely.
- Access developer at CAPCO
- Excel developer at Binary Tree, Lansdale, New Jersey
- Access Excel developer at ALMAC
- Excel VBA developer at The Children's Place
1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business
Automated multiple reports and modified data structures within existing Access database for Reinsurance Dept.
- App Systems Engineer/Access Developer at RANDSTAD (CLIENT: WELLS FARGO)
- Technical Advisor / Analyst at APEX SYSTEMS (CLIENT: DELHAIZE)
- Sales & Marketing Database Analyst at NEWSDAY MEDIA GROUP
- Various Temporary Positions at SEE BELOW
5 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Projects: 1) Production Support - Code Review and Validation (CRAV) 2) CRAV Re-Platform 3) Production Support Case Investigations & Management System (CIMS) 4) Merge Metric Stream With CIMS 5) Migration CIMS to FACTS (Facts and Cases Tracking System) 6) Convert Regulatory Reports From CIMS to FACTS. Department: Claims Development and Support
➢ Modified existing VB scripts and VBA code during enhancements and production support.
➢ Developed macros to automate Prepayment Letters & reports.
➢ Created smart GUI forms in MS Access using VBA for capturing auditing data.
➢ Migrated MS Access slow running queries to SQL Server Views.
➢ Created SP's, Views & Functions using T-SQL & PL SQL.
➢ Compiled complex queries for regulatory reports.
➢ Converted approx 900 queries in MS Access & SQL Server for regulatory reports.
➢ Worked extensively with T-SQL Queries & Sub-Queries.
➢ Joined dozens of tables to get required result set for business reports.
➢ Used Select, Insert, Update & Delete statements in the Stored Procedures.
➢ Worked with large datasets, Implemented OFFSET & FETCH NEXT key words in the select statement for splitting result sets.
➢ Used T-SQL built in functions like Cast, Format, Date ADD, ETC.
➢ Created MACROS in MS Access & Excel using VBA.
➢ Created consolidated reports in MS Access and Excel.
➢ Created/Modified/Moved MS Access queries to SQL Server views/Proc.
➢ Parse address field into Street, City, State and Zip code through macros.
➢ Fetch user & computer details from windows API.
➢ Extensively worked with "Pass through queries".
➢ Automated daily reports in Excel using VBA & Macros.
➢ Migrated data while merging CIMS with Metric Stream.
➢ Migrated 40k Metric Stream cases to CIMS.
➢ Handled 76k attachments during data migration.
➢ Created VBA tool for migrating data.
➢ Send final reports to stakeholders using mail merge.
➢ Created LOV's & Column mapping for data migration.
➢ Created hundreds of DSN less Linked tables for Prod & Dev environments.
➢ Created staging tables, views, triggers and procs in Oracle for pulling Facets claims.
➢ Created staging tables, views, triggers and procs in Teradata for pulling 'WellPoint Group System' (WGS) claims.
➢ Modified/Enhanced existing Visual basic applications.
➢ Designed normalize Database for Pre-Payment providers.
➢ Created Dev environment for CRAV migration and merging CIMS with Metric Stream.
➢ Developed SSIS packages to fetch data from different data sources.
➢ Populated reporting tables using SSIS.
➢ Refreshed dev environment with Prod everyday using SSIS.
➢ Utilized JASON & XML objects to transfer data through web services.
➢ Utilized SQL server import/export tool for populating vendor info from Oracle DB's.
➢ Import data into SQL Server Dev environment from Prod during Dev environment setup.
➢ Created Application Current Status, functional and technical documents.
➢ Worked closely with users for requirement gathering and UAT.
➢ Participated in Agile ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, story refinement/backlog grooming, sprint planning and sprint demos/reviews. Environment: VB 2012, MS Access 2016, SQL Server 2016, T-SQL, SSIS, Oracle 10, VBA, Excel 2016, JIRA.
- VB/SQL/ MS Access Developer at Ameri Group
- VB/Access/SQL Developer & Analyst at Axalta Coating Systems
- VBA Access Excel Developer / Analyst at Lannett (Pharmaceuticals) Company
- Lead VB/VBA/SQL /Data Support Analyst at
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's in Commerce - Commerce
- Bachelor's in Commerce - Commerce
Developed the user front end for a customer complaint and corrective action database for audits, quality control and continual improvements on the company's flagship blood gas analyzers, software, and cartridges. Wrote code to import 344 columns of testing data in an Excel CSV file with logic to identify, prioritize, display and report complaint failures and results. User entries and data was saved to tables in a SQL Server backend
- Access Developer/Programmer at Sendx/Radiometer, Inc
- Application, Database and Reports Developer at PJs Rebar, Inc
- Business Systems Analyst at City National Bank
- Access Consultant/SQL Developer at Atessa Benefits
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in History - Math, Statistics, and Computer Science
• Identify and accommodate requirements of several teams regarding optimized database creation and implementation, table/query design, and form/report design.
• Utilizing Java, R, and VBA: develop programs that transform and clean high volumes of data into a streamlined standard for the Department's water quality data repository.
• Custom programs save hundreds of man-hours per year on routine data import and submission processes.
• Develop programs for miscellaneous, niche needs, e.g.:
• Using Java - Creates html-based galleries of all pictures on a specified drive/directory and its subdirectories.
• Create end user documentation for said applications.
- ACCESS DEVELOPER (PART-TIME) at ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- IT SPECIALIST (CONTRACT) at BLUE RIDGE HUMAN CAPITAL ASSOCIATES, INC
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS TUTOR (PART-TIME) at RARITAN VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - COMPUTER SCIENCE
- Associate - COMPUTER SCIENCE
Contract) Nov 2017- City of Rochester: Microsoft Access Developer: Upgrade Access97 to Access2013. Nov 2016- June 2017
- Developer/Support their MS Access database at Upstate Metrology
- Microsoft Access Developer at American Aerogel
- Data Analyst at US Employee Benefits Services Group
- Developer/Support their MS Access database at Career Start LLC
7 months at this Job
- - Computer Programming
I have been primarily working in Microsoft Access developing and supporting databases manage anything from inventory to program management solutions. Over the years I have become a Microsoft Access (VBA) expert building a solid reputation by exceeding the customers’ expectations providing cost saving and productive solutions. I manage all phases of the development process from gathering specifications and requirements to deployment and support.
- Programmer Analyst - Access Developer / VBA Expert at PCM Sarcom
- Process Engineer at Gayston Corporation
23 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Engineering
- - Aerospace Engineering
Microsoft Access database updates and replication, including heavy usage of VBA
- Microsoft Access Developer at Cognizant
- Data Analyst/Report Developer at AFC First / Renew Financial
- Part-Time/Temporary Applications Developer at North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Senior Applications Developer at American Home Products / Wyeth / Pfizer
1 month at this Job
- AAS - Project Management