• Manages largest account by scheduling deliveries
• Purchasing special order materials
• Troubleshooting issues in the field
• Support accounting department with payments of Purchase Orders from customer
• Oversite of junior account administrator and clerks
- ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR at ZEELAND LUMBER
- MARKETING AND SCHEDULING ADMINISTRATOR at ROYAL CARE HOMES SERVICES
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Health Education
Account Administrator for COBRA Internal IT/Help Desk for my Division. Processing COBRA Continuation Notices. Customer Service Back up Team Lead Originated and orchestrated a divisional training class for both COBRA and Microsoft Excel Teacher of Excel Training class
- Account Administrator at Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN
- Customer Service Representative at Convergys
- Machine Operator at Nissin Brake Georgia
- Crew/Customer Service at McDonald's
5 years at this Job
- - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
• Client Service Account Administrator to top tier institutional client across high account and trade volume.
• Ensure proper processing and execution for Fund of Funds (Hedge Fund) investments. Daily client contact.
• Expedite settlement of subscriptions, redemptions, transfers and re-registrations.
• Instruct and monitor wire transfers. Liaise and resolve issues with fund managers, fund administrators and BNY Mellon internal departments.
- Alternative Investment Account Administrator at BNY MELLON
- Mutual Funds Custody Account Administrator at BNY MELLON
- Fiduciary at ESTATE OF JOSEPH MORRISON
- Investor Relations Representative at BNY MELLON
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - 103 credits towards BA degree (some college)
A young professional eager to use her knowledge of human behavior along with skills in customer service and account management to find a position that will allow growth while working in the service of others.
Great West Financial - Empower - New York, NY
October 2015 to Present
• Establish and manage accounts for employees participating in retirement plans.
• Process invoices, vouchers and employee reimbursements and statements.
• Retrieve, review and update accounting data in retirement plan systems.
• Post financial data to appropriate accounts.
• Review online transactions for changes and accuracy.
• Correct, process and reconcile participant's benefit information, address and name changes.
• Provide customer service support for retirees.
- Account Administrator at Great West Financial
- Account Assistant at Great West Financial
- Occupancy Specialist at Winn Corporation
- Sales Support at Banana Republic
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Criminal Justice
This position is responsible for the accurate and efficient preparation of vehicles for sale by coordinating the required paperwork and performing data entry of vehicle information. The Account Administrator ensures that an accurate and complete computerized and physical inventory of customer vehicles is established and maintains and updates the stocks on a continuous basis to assign and prepare cars for the sale as required by the specific customer. Book client travel, attend weekly meetings and lead meetings once a month.Great communication skillsorganizational skillsmultitaskcritical thinkingAR/APInvoicingAuditingData EntryClient services.
- Commercial Account Administrator at COX AUTOMOTIVE
- Title Clerk at COPART
- Vacation Planner at STARWOOD HOTELS
- Sales Representative at TRAVEL GROUP MARKETING
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Administration Human Resources Management
- High School Diploma
• Title Insurance account administrator. Collaborating with agents across the United States. Verifying title insurance license information, American Land and Title Insurance statistics and accurate account data entry.
• Credit, Background screening for all new, and onboarding agents within the title insurance company. Working with market products such as FinCEN and Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relations Management.
- Agency Account Administrator at North American Title Insurance Company
- Electronic Banking Specialist I at Capital Bank
- Teller I at Power Financial Credit Union
- Customer Service Manager at Walmart Neighborhood Market Name
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing and International Business
- Associate of Arts degree - Business Administration
Executive Account Administrator responsible for supporting the station's Senior Manager to ensure the day-to-day office operations and accounts runs smoothly. Coordinate travel arrangements, meetings, updates and maintenance of calendar pipeline appointments. Developed new business and maintained existing customer relationships. Improved the account process for all disputed claims and mis-deliveries.
• Engage customers and develop value proposals to meet client's needs.
• Achieve personal account sales targets and market goals with focus utilizing email, telephone, webinar and face-to-face interactions.
• Engage with clients to establish account needs and additional account opportunities for the station.
• Communicate with IC's and ISPs in regard to service and disputed deliveries; discussion follow-ups and resolution planning to prevent future occurrences. Advised senior management on discussions and agreement decisions.
• Ensure all contractual standards, Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements are adhered to for both company, and vendor equipment.
• Maintain data and records of customer account activity to ensure proper follow-up in resolving customer issues.
• Follow-up with customer service complaints resolving both QA and P&D issues.
• Provided feedback into telephones sales automation, sales training and strategy sales implementation plans for new products.
• Review daily station failures with departments or individuals with solutions to correct DNA's (Code 85's/missing packages)
• Exercised good decision-making and judgement in the administration of formal pricing programs.
• Pull various reports daily to increase service and reduce station failures.
• Prepare required materials for conferences, meetings, calls and various appointments.
• Create and generate reports and presentations - to include researching, compiling, and data analysis.
• Assist with various market program and sales blitz implementations.
• Sells and places FedEx automation to ensure revenue growth and account generation.
- Sr. Account Administrator - Senior Manager at FEDEX GROUND
- Client Services Manager at JASON PROPERITIES, MEDIFAST CENTERS
- CACFP Southwest Regional Manager at SOUTHWEST HUMAN DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- Manager of Operations, Production and Distribution at THE VISITING NURSE ASSOCIATION
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Public Affairs
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics - Food and Nutrition
Centennial (DTC), Colorado 2018 - Present Moody Insurance is a nationally-recognized insurance provider and technical innovator offering specialization in risk management solutions, insurance, bonding, employee benefits, and personal lines of coverage options for private individuals, small to mid-sized companies, and enterprise-level clients. Benefits Account Administrator * Hired to support a team of 50 Account Managers and Benefits Consultants; overseeing a diverse range of account servicing activities as well as client outreach and relationship development initiatives. * Actively resolve account issues via phone and email; quickly responding to internal and external inquiries, researching solutions, expediting claims, and reconciling billing discrepancies. * Assist with applications, life status changes, and termination processes on behalf of 30+ employer groups; contributing as a primary liaison between Moody Insurance and external Client Account Managers in a time-sensitive, high-volume, and fast-paced environment. * Collect, verify, and submit paperwork to over 20+ insurance carriers in compliance with each provider's unique master plan policies and procedures. * Input and audit detailed client data into the company's benefits administration software program (Brokerage Builder) in <24 hours; effectively informing internal stakeholders prior to the rendering of policy renewal or new business decisions. * Prepare and disseminate new or open enrollment materials in support of group submissions or annual renewals; creating digital documentation back-ups for historical reference. * Partner with internal Account Managers to generate legally-binding confirmation and termination letters for client review and signature. * Adhere to stringent federal regulations governing protected health information and confidential patient data in compliance with HIPAA, ePHI and other health record data security rules.
- Benefits Account Administrator at Moody Insurance
- Team Manager, Operations and Customer Service at Naturally Vibrant Health
- Youth Engagement Specialist at Grace Fellowship
- Team Crew Leader at Grace Fellowship
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Management and Marketing
- - Business Negotiations
Account Administrator; Customer Service, Pensions Assistance Service (Retired, Early, Disability, Survivors, and Military); International Income Service.
- Account Administrator at Patronato INCA USA
- Manager; Foodstuff Buyer; Olive Oil Specialist; Purchasing and Accounting at Overseas Gourmet, Corp.
- TV and Radio Director at Micorgame SpA
- Commercial & Marketing Manager; Customs & Import/Export; Purchasing Manager at IOBM GROUP
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Course of Communication Sociology
- - Course of English Language
- Diploma - Accounting
Provide direct assistance and support to the Account Manager of a major national retail chain. Responsive to client needs with sensitivity. Monitor and maintain customer work order network and refrigerant tracking website. Complete invoicing in customer work order network and in-house software for customer. Updates status in customer work order network and sees to it that internal work orders and in-house software aren't overlooked. Follow up on open invoices over 30 days, escalate to Account Management Coordinator when required. Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR at CLIMATE PRO'S
- OFFICE MANAGER/CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT at SELECT HEALTH CHIROPRACTIC
- OFFICE MANAGER/CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT at ACCESS CHIROPRACTIC CENTER
- OFFICE MANAGER/ LICENSE AND TITLE CLERK at LOMBARD AUTO EXCHANGE
1 month at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA