Medical billing account analyst. Works currently in skilled nursing facility and homecare billing. Collects self pay payments from customers. Works to get claims accurately billed and processed for payment by insurance companies. Handles customer concerns regarding billing and payment. Manages accounts with legal department to gain payment upon patient’s death or to gain cooperation by patient’s families for collections purposes.
- Sr. Account Analyst at ProMedica Health System
- Account Analyst II at ProMedica Health System
- Account Analyst II at ProMedica Health System
- Billing Specialist at ProMedica Health System
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Business management
• 6/2015 - Present Global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Supplier Account Analyst Held accountable for reviewing and analyzing supplier accounts and identifying any billing discrepancies. Performed complete client reconciliations and resolved open issues. Analyzed workflow procedures and sought strategies to optimize and streamline where necessary. Assumed special project assignments as needed, such as training new onboarded staff on office and workflow standards. Key Accomplishments: * Acknowledged for successfully managing client revenue portfolio valued at $2M, free of errors in reconciliation. * Identified a gap discrepancy in inventory cost of $500K and made manual adjustments before the reporting deadline.
- Supplier Account Analyst at ARROW ELECTRONICS
- Accounts Payable Lead Accountant at GLOBAL COLLISION
- Accounts Payable Specialist at CALFRAC WELL SERVICES
- COLORADO STATE CONTROLLER at
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management - Technical Management
- Associate of Arts - Accounting and Business Administration
Managed the day-to-day activities of the Account Analyst Team supporting 19K customers with account and program updates and software integrations. Monitored work queues, ensuring adherence to SLA's for responsiveness and turn-around time. Tracked team members' performance, productivity and attendance and managed performance issues.
• Monitored all operational activities performed by the Account Analyst team including change requests, pricing, contracts for productivity, quality and accuracy.
• Standardized and documented process/procedure and workflows to ensure consistency and maximum efficiency.
• Created Salesforce reports and performance dashboard to aide with monitoring and managing case queue of requests; distributed tasks according to the capacity of the team and skillset.
• Designed and implemented a monthly Account Analyst Performance Scorecard aligning weighted performance objectives with company objectives and performance ratings.
• Executed a Client Reach Out Program to assist with customer retention and growth. Gathered and analyzed data to develop solutions and alternative methods of processing work.
• First point of contact for customers and stakeholders on escalations; performed audits to determine root cause analysis and drive continuous process improvement and staff competency training.
• Designed and rolled out a Change Order Authorization Form leveraging an e-signature solution, replacing the use of a cumbersome contract modification document and reducing turnaround time by 4 days.
• Drafted job aides for internal business partners on how, when and why to engage the Account Analyst Team; hosted training for Account Managers and presented at quarterly Account Manager Boot Camps.
• Collaborated with stakeholder teams within Legal, Operations, Product Management and Sales Support to migrate customer base to new product offerings.
• Generated and delivered to management monthly activity reporting, analyzing capacity, delivered services, service category trends and turnaround times.
• Trend analysis provided to Account Management, Customer Service and Operations to ensure effective execution, problem resolution, and expectation management for matters impacting customers.
• Worked as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for new business processes.
• Served as a SME on contract modifications during discovery phases for new CPQ implementation.
- Supervisor, Account Analyst Team at HIRERIGHT, LLC
- Accounts Payable Manager Telecom Expense at TOLT SOLUTIONS, INC. - NSG Division
- Jr. Financial Analyst at CINGULAR WIRELESS
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at VIASOURCE - TELECORE DIVISION
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
· Lead analyst on integration of 30 client purchase; setting up contracts with utilities and developing reporting structure to maintain gas storage inventory levels while building client relationship throughout alignment process. · Analyze trends in daily and monthly energy pricing indexes to establish reports and create cost effective solutions. · Collaborate weekly with Price Risk Manager on natural gas and electric report providing price information and settlements to educate clients on current market trends. · Develop rate analyses to ensure client accounts are on the most cost efficient utility tariff rate. · Create and maintain client budgets/forecasts for natural gas by gathering and analyzing usage and market pricing. · Interface with suppliers and clients on procurement of natural gas using historical usage trends and current production requirements. · Communicate with utilities to manage client’s energy accounts; setting up and transferring accounts to new locations, obtaining historical usage data, and understanding irregular invoice charges. · Build reports of client’s natural gas purchases over the course of a year organizing type of pricing mechanism used to determine if a client is required to file with Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). · Maintain monthly mark to market report analyzing client’s current purchases with month start and market settle to highlight losses or gains. · Face to face meetings with clients to present overview of their account and ensure team is meeting expectations.
- Account Analyst at Kinect Energy Group
- Underwriting Assistant, Portfolio Team at THE HANOVER INSURANCE GROUP
- Information Technology Intern at GREAT AMERICAN INSURANCE
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
Account Analyst serving as centralized point for the closing of Wealth Management accounts, monitoring the process from beginning to completion.
• Ensures initial processes are managed timely as determined by closing event
• Analyzing trust documents to obtain the necessary information to close an account; having detailed knowledge of system coding and the implications of that coding when processing cash to and from client accounts
• Reviews work, analyze, & completing appropriate steps in the assigned closing process
• Provides superior customer service to all clients during the closing process regardless of size of account or level of difficulty
• Ensuring cash/assets are moved timely as dictated by client & SLA's within SSR and other manual processes such as check/ACH/Wire production; with proper approvals
• Following up on all files to ensure assets are moving as requested
• Providing support necessary to our front office partners ensuring a "worry free" closing process for them and their client; handling calls/emails expeditiously as received to external vendors, clients, CTA/RTA and others as presented
• Closing accounts in Trust Accounting system
• Meets and exceeds established SLA's as prescribed in department SLA document
• Processing outgoing payments via check or ACH and establishing routine payment processes on the trust system
• Conducting Balancing/Reconciliation on trust accounts
- Account Analyst at SUNTRUST BANK
- Claims Service Specialist at ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY
- Sr. Coordinator (LOB) at CAPITAL ONE BANK
- Sr. Ops Prod Rep (LOB) at CAPITAL ONE BANK
3 years at this Job
- - Business Administration & Management
- - Medical Business Administration Assisting
- Account Analyst at Walmart GBS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate Arts
I handle patient financial service accounts making sure the account is handle correctly. I deal with collection venders and create invoices due to the collections from the venders. I create payment reports using the Hospitals Eagle system, Epic and Stockcamp systems. I use excel worksheet to complete me projects and I’m very familiar with creating formulas
- Account Analyst at Mount Sinai Health System
- Store Manager at 7-Eleven
- General Manager at Juice Press
- Bakery Supervisor at Maison Kayser
8 months at this Job
- NYS high school equivalency diploma
Responsibilities I am a Medicaid Claims Analyst, I process and review Ansi codes.
- Account Analyst at Marshfield Clinic
- Billing Coordinator at Security Health Plan
- at Pernsteiner & Sons Fabrication Inc
5 years at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
- Diploma - Business
Meredith College, Raleigh, NC
Individually administered accounting support, within Accounts Receivable at a regional credit
office, for 7 store locations. Balanced all transactions and verified deposits, inclusive of COD's
Core Competencies (Cash on Delivery), cash sales, credit card payments, and on-account, in-store and PO Box
direct mailing, payments.
• Reviewed and analyzed accounts for potential offsets, such as credit and debit memos, Planning & Coordinating duplicate payments, and any remaining cash on accounts.
• Assisted customers with month-end closings, audits, and discrepancies. Processes Superb Client Service required extensive research. Solutions & Deadline Driven
• Organized project management, with meticulous attention to detail, and application of deadline-driven work ethic. Effective Communicator
• Posted all transactions via the internal database, including checks, credit cards, and ACH Finance, Budgetary, & Accounting (Automated Clearing House) payments. Cost & Expenditures Monitoring o Collaborated with the bank for inquiries or research regarding deposits or ACH payments. Methodical & Systematic Organization
• Processed and applied highly detailed payments, and multi-page remittances. Efficiency Regulator & Process
• Executed daily banking deposits requiring scanning checks remotely to banking Compliance institutions. Coaching & Instructing
• Generated updated financial statements and reports summarizing account information, as requested by clients. Conflict Resolution
• Cognizant to maintain customer confidentiality and privacy, with files inclusive of write- Maintain Confidentiality off accounts and litigation.
• Sent out monthly statements via a 3rd party printer, which required strict adherence to Highly Detailed Oriented administering all entering of, and verifying accuracy of, all entries of account data, by the cut-off date. Technical Skills
- Account Analyst at Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Manager at Almost Home Self Storage
- Assistant Teacher at Children's Place of Macedonia Baptist Church
2 years, 4 months at this Job
current account customer maintenance for over 132 accounts, including several Fortune 500 companies. Knowledge and understanding of numerous business processes and web-based systems including; procurement, expense reports, invoice approval, inventory, timesheets, preparing and sending quotes. Creating and verifying production specifications. Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines. Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information.
- Account Analyst at Aestiva Software
- CE Team Lead at Banana Republic
- Naperville Soccer Senior Director of Coaching at Naperville Soccer Association (NSA)
- Indian Reporter Marketing Director at
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business - Business