As an account analyst at Synter Resource Group. I work in a call center environment where I specialize in the third-party collections for many freight companies. I work a long side my co-workers to assist customers with their outstanding and, delinquent invoices that are placed in a specific route. There are also monthly call, contact and, cash goals that are set by the client that have to be met at the end of each month to be examined after every quarter. As a third-party analyst customer service is a major part of my job. I am a splitting image of who we are as a company, so I make sure to work every account to its fullest ability so that all goals are met. I average over 100% for every KPI I have been given averaging 107% to monthly goal. I was also given the title of "Employee of the Quarter" after being hired for only 4 months.
- ACCOUNT ANALYST at SYNTER RESOURCE GROUP
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at TRADESMEN INTERNATIONAL
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE at BOOST MOBILE
at this Job
- ASSOCIATES IN SCIENCE - SCIENCE
Account Analyst: Contract position at DOW AgraScience/Corteva in the Global Financial Group. Review, audit, and post daily journal entries according to company policies and procedures. Update Trade Product code tables, Plan Product codes, My Assignments, Master AI in Access data base. Upload files in Renegade.EPR system. Prepare journal entries and working papers. Systems, BPC, SAP, ERP, Renegade.
Contract position at DOW AgraScience/Corteva in the Global Financial Group.
Review, audit, and post daily journal entries according to company policies and procedures. Update Trade Product code tables, Plan Product codes, My Assignments, Master AI in Access data base.
Upload files in Renegade.EPR system.
Prepare journal entries and working papers. Systems, BPC, SAP, ERP, Renegade.
- Account Analyst at Robert Half
- Financial Analyst at Mid-States Technical
- Accounting Specialist at TCC
- Accountant, Manufacturing at Northern Contours
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- AA - Accounting
Millersville MD March 2019 - July 2019
Ensured accurate transaction records and control transaction processes. Responsible for creating
effective data analysis for the corporation.
● Recorded, classified, and posted business transactions in accounting software
● Utilized business transaction documents in preparing monthly financial statements
● Compiled, organized, and compared financial statements of past few years with current ones and locating issues
● Evaluated and resolved issues in billing, and profit & loss statements
● Posted bank deposits and expense details on the computer system
● Investigated uncleared items, collected purchase orders and invoices and reconciled accounts payable
● Managed inventory for outreach department and performed general ledger
● Prepared and submitted monthly balance sheet to the management and suggested cost cutting measures
● Provided accounting support to the CEO, CFO and participated in continuous quality improvement projects 1 of 3 | Page
● Working closely with planning teams in maintaining policies, procedures, business processes, and contract activities
- Account Analyst at Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation
- Clinical Intern at Robert A Pascal Youth and Family Services
- Executive Assistant at Word of Life Center
- Customer Service Manager at Kobokobo Incorporated
4 months at this Job
- Masters of Education - Counseling Psychology
- Bachelors of Science in Education - Physics Education
Account Analyst IMCS, LLC January 2017-February 2019
• Manage accounts receivable department for biotechnology lab
• Process check and credit card payments and make bank deposits
• Create, review and send invoices to ensure accuracy and timely payment
• Communicate largely by e-mail and phone to collect payments and minimize overdue balance
• Create weekly report using Excel for past due account balances and monitor/update daily
• Log and report all communication with customers and sales representatives to Chief Financial Officer
• Refer severely delinquent accounts to collections agency
• Assist in establishing payment terms for new accounts
• Take orders via phone and e-mail, create accounts in QuickBooks, create sales orders and shipping labels
• Write SOP's and Work Instructions for various positions/procedures
• Order lab and office supplies using Quartzy and create purchase orders
• Complete Internal Auditing training and assist in ISO certification process
January 2017-February 2019
- Account Analyst at Integrated Micro-Chromatography Systems
- Assistant Regional Director at General Nutrition Corporation
- Server/Certified Trainer, Food/Beverage Industry at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certification - Professional Clinical Massage Therapy
- High School Diploma
Began as Accounts Receivable Specialist; was offered a promotion to VMS Account Analyst 10/2016.
❖ Duties as ARS were processing credit card payments, posting client's payments to their accounts, reconciling of client accounts, and research of client's payment issues.
❖ Duties as VMS Analyst are as follows below:
➢ Analyzing client's billing versus what has been entered into the VMS operating system.
➢ Identifying discrepancies in billing systems and forwarding those discrepancies to the appropriate person/department to get corrected.
➢ Reconciling client accounts as per the contract and payment history.
➢ Work remotely and efficiently to meet deadlines from my home office.
- VMS Account Analyst-Remote at Advantage Human Resourcing, Inc
- Medical Office Manager at Ashley Medical of Monroe
- Data entry at Laboratory Corporation of America
- Customer Service Representative II at Alliance Data
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - insurance
As an Senior Account Analyst it is my job to receive and processes complex policies, contracts, and/or benefit plans. Review policy history and make determination, within procedures to resolve the issue. Investigate billing history and contact internal as well as external units to clarify issue on complex or referred cases and makes appropriate determination. As an analyst it is my duty to balance daily transactions and discrepancies as well as delinquencies and out of balance accounts. Receive and respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from internal and external clients. Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Senior Account Analyst at MetLife Insurance
- Renovation Director at EBN Realty
- ER PCA Patient Care Associate at The Valley Hospital
- EMT at Guiardian EMS
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Biochemistry
Finance-Account Analyst Primary role was to assist Engineering Department with Project Tracking and implement accurate cost and billing per contracts. Recouped costs incurred to prevent loss of revenue via billing. Recouped $2,000,00.00 in project billings Billing of all miscellaneous accounts including project billings, damages and insurance. Maintain AR, collections calls and dunning processes. Reconciliation of several general ledger accounts Process and upload journal entries Process and approve all District Travel reimbursements Maintain Customer and Vendor Data Base, request required W-9 documentation and filing of 1099's I was hired for Accounts Receivable, but through implementation of several process improvements, I was able to continually take on additional tasks. Software used: Oracle Financials, Concur, Sport, City View and Microsoft Office
Primary role was to assist Engineering Department with Project Tracking and implement accurate cost and billing per contracts.
Recouped costs incurred to prevent loss of revenue via billing.
Recouped $2,000,00.00 in project billings
Billing of all miscellaneous accounts including project billings, damages and insurance.
Maintain AR, collections calls and dunning processes.
Reconciliation of several general ledger accounts
Process and upload journal entries
Process and approve all District Travel reimbursements
Maintain Customer and Vendor Data Base, request required W-9 documentation and filing of 1099's
I was hired for Accounts Receivable, but through implementation of several process improvements, I was able to continually take on additional tasks.
Software used: Oracle Financials, Concur, Sport, City View and Microsoft Office
- Finance-Account Analyst at Eastern Municipal Water District
- Contract Supervisor at Professional Hospital Supply, Inc
- at AR & AP
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General Education
Hospital/Physician billing, collections and accounting functions of medical claims ◦ Inbound and outbound calls to insurance, client and/or customer ◦ Escalated technical issues immediately following departmental guidelines and follow up to expedite resolution ◦ Issue billing adjustments ◦ Refunds ◦ Rebills ◦ Money moves ◦ Demonstrate timely resolution of healthcare claims ◦ Analyzing Contract ◦ Resolves account discrepancies by analyzing documentation; payments for litigation, bankruptcy, patient and attorney payments ◦ Gather documents needed for claims resolutions ◦ Post payments to customer accounts ◦ Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid ◦ Electronic funds deposit ◦ Post cash accurately and timely. ◦ Transfer files into company system from the hospital systems and network. ◦ Loading of accounts to post payments ◦ Resolve exception ◦ Sort and direct of all bankruptcy correspondence ◦ Work with Bankruptcy Finance Supervisor ◦ Submit returns ◦ Meeting deadlines for month end ◦ Train users on new business processes ◦ Sorting and forwarding mail
- Patient Receipt Account Analyst at Professional Account Services Incorporated
- Patient Account Representative Collections at Medassest
- Account Representative Collections at Xtend HealthCare
- Senior Reimbursement Specialist Medicaid Collections at Accredo Health Group
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Pre Nursing and Medical Coding
Responsibilities Starting at Bottom Dollar I learned the process of opening and closing the cash office and the registers. At times, I was a manager of the front end of the store which included over looking cashiers, sending them to meals and breaks on time, processing returns and refunds, processed money orders, lottery and money grams, and answered and directed telephone calls. I moved to the position of Account Analyst after six months and I learned the process of receiving products from vendors, overlooking the amount of product in the store, price changes, setting weekly ads and also prepping for yearly inventory. At times if problems with vendors occurred I would contact vendors and also managers. Accomplishments I made sure to resolve issues and complaints with customers and vendors. Skills Used On the Front End I used telephone and friendly communications with customers and fellow employees, mathematical skills along with memorization and computer data inputting, banking information and paying high attention to details. As an Account Analyst I paid attention to products being brought into the store, organization skills, communication and computer data along with working with technology in the store.
- Front End Assistant/Account Analyst at Bottom Dollar Foods
- Customer Service Associate at Wal-Mart
- Patient Care Tech at HealthSouth
- Cashier/Customer Service at Wal-Mart
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistance
- Diploma - Academic
EXPERIENCED CLAIMS ACCOUNT ANALYST Dynamic claims professional with experience in managing claims for auto inventory, 3rd party auto liability, slip and falls, E&O, and EPLI. Excellent follow through ensuring optimal productivity and a cohesive teamwork environment. Personable, self-motivated, organized and a professional demeanor. Excellent customer service skills and organizational skills, and building strong binds with vendors, adjusters and defense counselors. Several years of experience with management and training new hires. Recognized for being a quick learner, problem-solver, strong collaborator, and consistently meeting deadlines and goals. Thaxton & Associates, Studio City, CA 91602 July 2017 to present.
• Serving as intermediary between clients, adjusters and defense counselors to ensure timely resolution, or reduce reserve amounts and optimize outcomes.
• Prepare claim summary reports for renewal submissions.
• Provide MVR reports for our insureds.
• Assist the producers in the preparation of client certificates of insurance in a timely manner.
• Delegate the maintaining of the agency management system, ensuring all data entered is complete, clearly presented, accurate and up to date.
• Train new hires to determine the provisions of policy contracts with Commercial Auto Liability, Physical Damage, Garage Keepers, Commercial General Liability, Products Liability, Completed Operations, and Professional Liability.
- EXPERIENCED CLAIMS ACCOUNT ANALYST at Thaxton & Associates
- Senior Service Rep at Farmers Insurance
- Property Manager & Executive Assistant at David Jeno Designs
2 years, 2 months at this Job