• Pulls patient data from Medinformatix and Advantx to create Account Receivable reports to understand what actions to take to pursue payment from each personal injury law firm
• Assist in maintaining patient data across 10 imaging facilities and 4 surgery facilities
• Manages over 6000 patients' accounts seen under personal Injury attorney's Letter of Protection to insure our company receives payment
• Created special reports for supervisor to assist in estimating outstanding balances after insurance/lawsuit settlement
• Has understanding of personal injury cases seen at health facilities
• Skilled in billing and collection work for attorney accounts
• Balances collection work and supervisor projects
• Trained coworker in job functions of Account Analyst and Collector
- Account Analyst at US Imaging, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Actuarial Mathematics
Account Analyst Prepare, verify and encode requisitions, invoices, complex journal entries or other transaction documents for accuracy, completeness and compliance with pertinent Department of the Army regulations; approves transaction documents within designated limits. Approve expenditures and ensure submitted requisitions are legally in accordance with the Department of the Army regulatory guidelines. Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls. Manage nineteen business accounts totaling more than $1.5M utilizing generally acceptable accounting practices and budgeting principles. Prepares a variety of straightforward special and recurring accounting-related reports, summaries, financial statements, statistical reports and reconciliation. Serve as the Contract Officer Representative for the Intelligence section Responsible for assisting the Army in the procurement of services and goods through external vendors and corporations. Responsible for writing contract Letter of Justifications, Performance Work Statements, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans and Deliverables Tables. Prepare Request for Service Contract Approvals, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE) and Cost Benefits Analysis (CBA) Currently possess an active Secret Clearance.
- Account Analyst at Department Of Defense
- Budget Analyst Technician at Department of Defense
- Customer Account Specialist at Community Bank / Bank of America
- Realtor at Team O'Neal Realty
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- B.S. - Civil Engineering Technology and Sciences
· Supported the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) DAI Helpdesk as an account analyst · Assisted MDA DAI users to determine issues/errors and provide resolution steps · Worked closely with DAI Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and the DAI Project Management Office (PMO) to resolve issues · Terminated DAI user accounts per the Workforce Integrated Tracking System (WITS) · Tracked and updated issues reported in Remedy IT Service Ticketing System · Served as the DAI Order to Cash (O2C) SME for the MDA DAI Helpdesk
- Account Analyst II at Veterans Technology, LLC
- Account Analyst II at ECS-Federal
- Accountant at Science Engineering Services
- Accountant at Navigation Technology Associates
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Finance
Patient Billing Account Analyst ll Monitor patient accounts/ to ensure timely filing and payments. Maitain and complete work queues for timely follow-up and accurate resolution of all third party and patient balances. Identify and work with all hospital and physician departments to problem solve and ensure accurate and timely billing. Maintain acceptable production levels as established by standard department policy. Maintain knowledge of Government and Commercial insurance compliance, regulatory and billing standards by attending educational workshops. Initiates and responds to all telephone, email and fax inquiries for both internal and external customwrs in a professional, courteous and timely manner. Document accurately and promptly all communication on accounts in Epic. Demonstrate basic knowledge of policies and procedures related to the resolution of patient accounts. Consistently maintain confidentiality regarding patients, families and co-workers per policy, while using discretion when discussing confidential matters. Responsible for accurately and productively analyzing Physician and Hospital accounts under the guidance of higher level Account Analysts. Identifing and forwarding problem accounts to correct department for the purpoae of resolution. Making effective decisions by managing time, organizing work and establishing priorities.
- Account Analyst II at Samaritan Health Services
- Asset Protection Associate, Stocker, Cashier at Wal-Mart
- Bartender/Shift leader at Cooper John's Bar & Lounge
- Billing & Accounts Office Manager at PappaShop Web Hosting Company
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates - Healthcare Administration
- Diploma - Business Administration
• 6/2015 - Present Global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Supplier Account Analyst Held accountable for reviewing and analyzing supplier accounts and identifying any billing discrepancies. Performed complete client reconciliations and resolved open issues. Analyzed workflow procedures and sought strategies to optimize and streamline where necessary. Assumed special project assignments as needed, such as training new onboarded staff on office and workflow standards. Key Accomplishments: * Acknowledged for successfully managing client revenue portfolio valued at $2M, free of errors in reconciliation. * Identified a gap discrepancy in inventory cost of $500K and made manual adjustments before the reporting deadline.
- Supplier Account Analyst at ARROW ELECTRONICS
- Accounts Payable Lead Accountant at GLOBAL COLLISION
- Accounts Payable Specialist at GLOBAL COLLISION
- Accounting Technician II at GLOBAL COLLISION
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management in Technical Management - Technical Management
- Associate of Arts in Accounting and Business Administration - Accounting and Business Administration
- Account Analyst at Walmart GBS
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business
• Process cash transactions for IRA distributions and federal and state tax withholdings.
• Lead a large project to centralize RMD process within Specialized Cash Services.
• Monitor workflow across special services to ensure proper deadlines and expectations are met.
• Organize and manage teammate engagement strategies.
• Perform annual review of all department's documented procedures
• Trained new hire. WIM Account Analyst
• Provide RMD calculations, client notification letters and track required minimum distributions for shortfall reporting.
• Remit electronic federal tax payments for trust and estates using outside tax preparer.
• Process deposits and issue premium payments for insurance policies managed by outside vendor.
• Identify root causes and recurring issues of overdrafts and excess cash in trust accounts on a daily basis
• Resolve trading errors caused by buying and selling of stock by crediting/debiting specific cost centers.
• Process transactions (disbursements, receipts and transfers) on all RMD eligible IRA accounts.
• Pay personal bills for clients via their trust accounts.
- WIM Account Analyst - Team Lead at SunTrust Bank Inc
- Service Manager at
2 years, 9 months at this Job
• Analyze and adjust student financial accounts.
• Prepare reports regarding student accounts for supervisor review.
• 1 on 1 review in reference to any issue pertaining to a student account.
- Account Analyst at Florida Institute of Technology
- Estimator/Sales at A Mothers Touch Movers
- Tax Preparer at Jackson Hewitt
- Licensed Insurance Agent at TTEC
1 year at this Job
- AA Accounting - Accounting
- Associates - Graphic Design
Changed roles during a company reorganization to better use my skill sets as an Account Manager to meet Bureau Veritas's 2020 Financial Objectives.
- Account Analyst at BUREAU VERITAS
- Division Manager at BUREAU VERITAS
- Key Account Manager at BUREAU VERITAS
- Division Manager at BUREAU VERITAS
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BIOLOGY
Began as Accounts Receivable Specialist; was offered a promotion to VMS Account Analyst 10/2016.
❖ Duties as ARS were processing credit card payments, posting client's payments to their accounts, reconciling of client accounts, and research of client's payment issues.
❖ Duties as VMS Analyst are as follows below:
➢ Analyzing client's billing versus what has been entered into the VMS operating system.
➢ Identifying discrepancies in billing systems and forwarding those discrepancies to the appropriate person/department to get corrected.
➢ Reconciling client accounts as per the contract and payment history.
➢ Work remotely and efficiently to meet deadlines from my home office.
- VMS Account Analyst-Remote at Advantage Human Resourcing, Inc
- Medical Office Manager at Ashley Medical of Monroe
- Data entry of client orders and patient demographic information accurately at Laboratory Corporation of America
- Customer Service Representative II at Alliance Data
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - insurance