I am working an account assistant in kuwait .
- Account Assistant at Choco heaven in Kuwait
10 months at this Job
- Some college
- Bachelor's - BBA Airline management
Atlanta, GA November 2017 - Present
Specialized marketing firm that offers program and event management and marketing materials creation and distribution for Southeastern clients.
• Manages all aspects of successful quarterly coupon program for 5+ mall properties. o Overcomes objections and secures buy-in from numerous retail participants. o Manages design and printing of all program materials. o Oversees distribution and redemption of coupons and tracks program performance. o Standardized processes and procedures and created company guidebook for launching coupon program for additional clients.
• Repeatedly overcomes last-minute, unexpected pressures and challenges to support colleagues and deliver flawless programs and events.
• Coordinated 3 area farmers markets at client properties and launched 4th market at The Battery under aggressive timeline. o Recruited and managed 15+ vendors for each market. o Responsible for successful weekly set-up, layout and takedown, and all coordination with client properties. Created and distributed weekly market newsletter and report. o Launched market at The Battery in less than 4 days vs. usual 6-week timeline.
• Organized all aspects of "Picture for a Cure" mega-promotion across 26 Banyan Tree Capital offices in 4 states. Program raised breast cancer awareness and fostered community across clients' sites.
• Persistently cold-called and secured participation from 40 hotel employees at 14 Buckhead properties in promotion for 2 client restaurants.
• Through exceptional attention to detail, designed and executed well-received, complex 600+ person luncheon for discerning client.
- Account Assistant at URBAN ENTERPRISES PROMOTIONS, INC
- Sales Associate at LUNA
1 year, 4 months at this Job
I worked for two years as an account assistant in a construction firm called Setraco Nigeria limited located in Nigeria after i finished my Bachelors degree in June 2016. Basically my Job role was to assist accountants by performing various accounting tasks on day to day basis.
- Account Assistant at Setraco nigeria limited
- Accounting Clerk at Hartland Nigeria limited
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - International Business
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Rosebery, NSW, Australia Key Responsibilities: Payroll - Processing payroll fortnightly. - New employee set-ups -Calculating and processing terminations -Prepare Payroll tax/ superannuation, wokers'compensation, child support etc. - Produce and reconcile payroll reports -Processing commission for sales staff -Month end report processing -Checking and processing approx. 100+ employees'timesheets -Processing and calculating leave applications, long service leave etc. - Answer payroll enquiries - Employee file maintenance Account Assistant duties: - Assist Account payable, checking and matching, coding invoices/good received statement/purchase order - Checking and processing office bills. - Process check/ online payment to vendors - Maintain vendor files and statements - Maintain credit card transactions - Employee reimbursement claims, reconciliations. - Petty cash management - Assist and process month end Journal/reports tasks - Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll Officer/ Account Assistant at Livingstone International Pty Ltd
- Business Support Assistant at Livingstone International Pty Ltd
- Accounts Clerk at Everything Aussie Pty Ltd
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Graduate diploma of Management - Queensland
- Master of Commerce - Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Film - media Production
Assistant Account Manager is responsible for
• Supply Runs
• Covering for short staff areas
• Quality Control
• People management
- Account Assistant at Clean Power
- President at Frozen Acres Kennel
- Volenteer Sled Driver at Siberian Outpost
- Account Lead at Jacks Mantanice
1 month at this Job
- Account Assistant at Account solution nepal, Baneshwor Kathmandu, Nepal
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Management
- - Management
As an assistant i help with Toyota Financial, GSA (general services administration), and Fair Financial. My job is Stocking vehicles into the system, and at times organizing shipments.
- Account Assistant at Norwalk Auto Auction
- Property Clerk at Recovery Management
- Recovery Agent at Recovery Management
- Customer Service Representative/Cook at Pizza Hut
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - recording technology
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY Having several years of experience in the financial industry, I have Account Assistant found passion in the accounting FLOOD, BUMSTEAD, MCCREADY & MCCARTHY | JAN 2018 - PRESENT process. I have recognized over the years how accounting and finance - Generated reports, charts and tables on financials for one of the largest play such integral parts in the clients in the company success of a company. Additionally, - Assisted in developing forecast models for the clients quarterly and annual I am dedicated to doing everything financial reports I can with the resources and - Tracked and compared actual financial reports with forecasts/budgets knowledge that I have to improve - Maintained, compared and corrected data in regards to the clients personal the health of our planet for future and business entities including payables and receivables generations. - Trained incoming employees on the company databases and procedures - Ensured the name and likeness of the client was regarded positively by upholding confidentiality and treating other businesses respectfully and CONTACT ME: working quickly and diligently with the highest attention to detail
- Account Assistant at FLOOD, BUMSTEAD, MCCREADY & MCCARTHY
- Financial Advisor at CAPITAL FINANCIAL GROUP
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - management
- Bachelor of Science - Music Business
Assisted the vice president and account managers with various duties: account billing, client customer service, enrollment materials, census data, and multiple varied tasks. Also served as a liaison between our clients and insurance carriers (medical, dental, vision, etc.) when certain issues needed immediate attention.
- Account Assistant at Millennium Corporate Solutions
- Sales Administrative Assistant at Aflac
- Sales Administrative Assistant at Client First Financial Group
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Voluntary Benefit Advisors
8 months at this Job
- - Business Management, Accounting, and Excel
Provided Customer service in the form of answering technical phone calls and emails about products, providing order status updates. Processed incoming purchase orders from emails, customer portals, telephone calls and faxes; and input sales orders into QuickBooks. Processed orders from 3D Cart. Updated company listings on Amazon.com and processed purchase orders from Amazon Vendor Central. Assisted supervisors with streamlining and reviewing processes to ensure employees were working efficiently; including creating and implementing a duty rotation for account assistants to assist with cross training, equal work load distribution and focus on specific duties. Documented and assisted with employee training's including leading training's on new products and processes. Completed standard office duties including; scanning, copying, filing, data entry, and answering and directing phone calls.
- Account Assistant at KUS USA
- Recruiting Assistant at PrideStaff
- Summer Intern at Bishop Michael Eldon School
- Orientation Leader at St. Andrews University
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration