As account clerk at Standrard Electric Sdn bhd tawau. SKILL AND STRENGHTS: Computer Literate: Microsoft Office Microsoft Excel Microsoft office powerpoint Language: Chinese, English, and Malay - Can work under pressure to meet tight deadlines - Independent and self-motivated - Willing to learn both theoretical and practical aspects of industry Contact number: 0169081434
- Account clerk at Standrard Electric Sdn bhd
- at SJK (C) SIN HWA Tawau, Sabah
1 month at this Job
I am a Dedicated Accounting Professional, who seeks to find any position for which I qualify for within your company that will in return be challenging and rewarding. 10/01/2012- Present Perris Union High School District Perris CA
Paraeducator On-Call/ Account Clerk 1
• Paraeduator: On- call to work at Middle/ High School with Special education students as needed.
• Account Clerk 1 - Office Duties, Purchase orders, Data entry, General Accounting
- Paraeducator On-Call/ Account Clerk at Perris Union High School District
- Controller/ Bookkeeper at Homeland Solutions
- Data Entry at Homeland Solutions
- Tax Collector Professional Student Intern at County of Riverside Treasury Department
6 years, 5 months at this Job
Account Clerk I. Linda County Water District, Marysville. 2016-2017
• Report directly to management. Provide diversity of administrative and clerical support. Process diversity of financial documents and reports, including accounts payable Verify financial data, including, credit card statements, invoices, cash receipts, codes and processes.
• Prepare schedules, indexes and accounting reports. Maintain confidential records and files.
• Coordinate with District personnel and vendors on invoices, credit memos, purchase orders and receiving documents.
• Recognized by supervisors and peers for exemplary performance and professionalism.
- Account Clerk I at Linda County Water
- Administrative Clerk I. City at Yuba City, Yuba City
- Collection Agency Receptionist at California Service Bureau, Yuba City
- Loan Clerk at Gold Country Bank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Created and documented various Standard Operating Procedures for my position. Created
intra-departmental processes and Purchasing procedures for the organization. Developed standards for cross-referencing files as well as vendor names. Tested and imported files for new software
while creating draft procedures.
● Ran aging report in Paragon Accounts Payable system and saved in Excel format. Utilized various formulas and filters in Excel to propose payments to be released to my Director. Printed average of 160 checks weekly, which included payments for; products, repairs, services, utilities, various agencies, and employee travel expenses.
● Printed patient refund checks for outpatient and inpatient locations, average of 200 checks per week.
● Researched and printed appropriate vendor 1099-MISC forms annually per IRS instructions. Submitted 1099 file to IRS electronically.
● Processed all non-purchase order invoices for support and maintenance contracted items and leased properties. Read contracts for appropriate payment terms and to confirm fixed and variable CPI rates as necessary.
● Submitted Independent Contractor reporting to EDD bi-monthly.
● Processed and reported Resident and Non-resident withholding information to the CA FTB via appropriate forms by quarterly deadline.
● Processed Unclaimed Property for all checks issued and reported and remitted property based upon regulations per state. ○ Created various Journal Entries and posted them to the General Ledger monthly. These included; Accounts Payable coding corrections, transfer of expenses between departments for postage, and monthly accruals. Accruals were done as reversing entries made up of invoices still out for approval, surgery implants, and estimates for invoices not received for repairs and maintenance performed.
● Coordinated annual audit with outside vendor and internal personnel. Created various supporting items for audit including; future 5 year minimum lease schedule, data for bank and insurance confirmation letters sent by audit firm, and Accounts Payable reports of checks issued or voided. Assisted with footnotes as needed.
● Tracked and reported legal and consulting hours and dollars for annual Cost Report.
● Reconciled multiple General Ledger accounts monthly.
● Participated in panel interviews, performed phone screening interviews, and trained multiple new hires and temps for Account Clerk I and II positions.
● Monitored statements and entered invoices with Purchase Orders. Fixed pricing discrepancies and communicated quantity issues to Receiving department.
● Scheduled and attended meetings for various committees and teams. Created meeting agendas and took meeting minutes.
● Obtained W9, conflict of interest, and resident withholding forms from new vendors and reviewed for accuracy. Performed Federal OIG checks on potential new vendors and reported findings or potential conflicts to Compliance officer.
- Account Clerk II at Marshall Medical Center
- Account Clerk I at Marshall Medical Center
- Accounting and Payroll Clerk at Whitewater Connection
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts - Business General
- High School Diploma
I was initially hired as the receptionist/OA for the Department of Behavioral Health's Business Office in the Financial Division. My responsibilities included the following: answering and routing telephone calls; greeting and assisting the public describing services provided; explaining the application process and eligibility requirements; assisting in completion of forms or complaints; directing the public to the proper department or official and mail preparation and distribution. I received and recorded cash or check payments for fees, permits, fines or installment payments. In March of 2017, I was promoted to the Centralized Avatar Adjustment Team. My primary responsibility was to review clients’ accounts/received services to identify errors that would prohibit the billing process, reduce the chance of denials and increase revenue. The CAAT team’s primary function is to fix any discrepancies or issues that would disallow or prohibit the billing process. We accomplish that by running various reports, exporting the raw data and manipulating that data to pin point what programs are producing multiple errors that would cause loss of revenue, and then making necessary adjustments as well as notifying staff of errors and offering training if needed. In April of 2018 I promoted to Account Clerk 1 and joined the Medi-Cal billing team. I bill for clients who are recipients of Medi-Cal and receive services from the County of Fresno or a provider that we are contracted with. I am responsible for processing Compliance as well, that is when we are paid for services that were non-billable so we must process the needed void and send the payment back. I am well versed in billing to include Medi-Cal, Medi-Care, Private Insurance, or Self-Pay. Daily tasks include data entry, word processing, filing, sorting, distributing and processing materials, checking documents for completeness, and maintaining various records. I utilize several different databases to process records and enter data on forms and into data systems, ensuring forms or reports are complete, accurate, and filed with other agencies timely. I prepare personnel action requests, and requisitions. Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Account Clerk 1 at County of Fresno, Department of Behavioral Health, Financial Division
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Lion Raisins Inc.
- Legal Assistant at Law Offices of Sherri Rich Mount
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Correctional Program Supportive Services
- High school - General Education
Responsible for documenting and entering Notice of Claim and Law Suit reports for the Legal Department in our data-base system. Assist our claim adjusters with providing accurate information and determining insurance liabilities. Prepare correspondence and bid documents. Prepares purchase orders. Provides internal and external customer service, in regards to assistance as well as complaints, etc. Provides administrative support; such as scanning, e=mailing, faxing, copying, and interoffice mail correspondence. As the Account Clerk, my responsibilities included creating requisitions, reviewing expenditure reports for the department, and monitoring the funds for different departments. I also assisted in auditing expenditure reports to ensure that accurate fund withdraws. Woodhouse Day Spa 9-201-0 to 05-201"1 Perform had and foot reflexology, as weII as manicure and pedicure. Dillards 02-2006 to 09-2007 Sale men's cosmetics and consuls with the customer on which product would be best for their skin type. I would also cashier and was responsible for counting out all the money at the end of the night. Boutique De Jour Salon and Spa 3-2013 Responsible for answering incoming calls, assist customers with scheduling and rescheduling appointments as well as maintaining the calendar for customer appointments. Responsible for maintaining inventory for all salon products. Responsible for mailing promotional fliers to new and existing customers. Also performed microdermabrasion and facials on customers.
- Receptionist / Account Clerk at CITY OF CORPUS CHRISTI
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
I have worked in the City Clerk department and Finance Department. My previous experience was in Human Resouces.
- Account clerk at City of San Marcos
- Account clerk at
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - Business
- Some college
Sacramento, CA 08/2018 - Present
Account Clerk II (Reclamation Districts Administrator) Shortly after starting the above mentioned position, an opportunity was offered to me, which in addition to the Account Clerk II, had duties that are above and beyond the outlined job duties for an Account Clerk II. Some of those duties are outlined below to highlight the elevated skillset required to perform the duties of a Reclamation Districts (RD) Administrator.
• Verifies check totals, reconciles discrepancies with RD's, park Deposit Permits (DP) in COMPASS and record deposits for customer accounts in Excel, deliver DP to Cashiering for posting, file DP in appropriate RD file for Monthly Reporting.
• Entry Of Journal Vouchers (JV) and Deposit Permits contributing to the bookkeeping for various RD's
• Creating and maintaining spreadsheets to calculate interest for delinquent assessments; recording legal documents including liens and redemptions. Obtain advertising estimates, bill Reclamation Districts for lein preparations & prepare recorded documents for signature/recording.
• Assist in Building Assistance Center (MSA) Cashiering for scheduled breaks, open or close cashiering (run flat file reports, Accela reports, park DP's/JV's in COMPASS for daily deposit; process A/R payments and receive payments from customers at Cashiering counter in Building Assistance Center.
• Process payments of reclamation district warrants including registration of warrants for which funds are not currently available, and compute the appropriate interest.
• Run reports and assemble monthly reconciliations in Excel for reclamation district funds. Provide reporting to Reclamation Districts and answer questions regarding reports.
• Track incoming requests (retain paper copies of payments, maintain both paper and digital records of funds, prepare DP for Cashiering) held by the Treasury for the benefit of missing heirs and owners of abandoned property. Performs monthly reconciliation of this activity and transfers unclaimed funds to the State. The Account Clerk (Level II) Duties for this job classification may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Receives, reviews, and verifies documents and reports for proper authorization for payment, appropriate codes, vendor's number and other information.
• Matches invoice documents with receiving reports or packing slips using calculator, vendor's price list, reports or logs, and County contracts.
• Calculates checks/cash; and prepares, batches, groups and organizes deposit permits according to County Policies and Procedures.
• Answers questions from customers, provides information on the status of accounts, and verifies information.
• Files documents and information chronologically, numerically, or alphabetically; searches, locates, retrieves, and tracks files from manual or computerized systems.
• Checks files for completeness/accuracy and routes to the appropriate party/location for correction or processing.
- Account Clerk II (Reclamation Districts Administrator) at Sacramento County Department of Finance - Treasury
- Senior Office Assistant at Sacramento County Department of Human Assistance
- Office Assistant II at Sacramento County Department of Human Assistance
- Member Service Representative I at Golden 1 Credit Union
7 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Content: In this job I learned some Basic Audit Knowledge for year end
andlearn lots of Account Knowledge.
• Management: Invoice, Credit Note, Debit Note, GST Account, Salary. Bank Reconcilition, AP, AR, Customer Aging.
• Reason For Resignation: Can't stand the taste tobacco, often sick.
- Account Clerk at KEDJOR SINARAN (M) SDN BHD
- Account Clerk at KI&KI (M) SDN BHD
- Account Clerk at THE STORE (M) SDN BHD
1 year, 10 months at this Job
• Provided support to senior staff and instructors by supervisor.
• Managed Account Payable email box for replying inquiry and processing invoices.
• Created PO Receipts and fiscal reports.
• Coordinated completion of the daily task assigned by the supervisor.
- Account Clerk at SFMTA
- Fiscal Office Specialist/Accounts Payable at San Mateo County Human Services Agency
- Senior Sales Associate at UNIQLO
- Parent Advocate/Volunteer at
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Finance
- Bachelor's of Business Administration - International Business
- - General Education