- Account Director at TMP Worldwide
6 years, 9 months at this Job
Sales, marketing, and customer service representative for Sprint's lifeline campaign. Promoted to account director in a tough management training program. Interview, hire, train and developed a team. Managed 5+ people at one time. Primary duties included team management and inventory management. Taught others not only how to do the job, but also how to build their own team to manage.
- Account Director at Premier Inc.
- Head of Maintenance at Palm Desert Youth Sports Association
- Receiving Manager at Next Level Door and Millwork
- Pool Attendant at Marriott Desert Springs
3 months at this Job
- None - Business Finance
- Associate - Business Management
- High school - Chord in Computer Studies
I was an account director for a Telecom sales company. I did direct marketing for ATT. I also was in charge of interviewing/hiring/training new client representatives. I also trained other offices across the country through conference calls and business trips.
- Account Director at Allegiance Inc
- LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (HAZMAT) at UNITED STATES NAVY
- SALES ASSOCIATE/MANAGER at ZUMIEZ
1 year at this Job
- - PSYCHOLOGY
•Achieved consistent company growth and made a difference in company profits.
•As an Account Director I personally contributed to the growth of both new and repeat client business.
•Established long-term relationships with C-Level executives of Fortune 500 organizations, going over company wide projects, focusing on specific challenges, budgets, timelines and business phases as well as updating our Salesforce CRM accordingly
•Brought together C-Level Executives for private meetings that are intended to facilitate the growth of business partnerships
•Developed quick decision-making abilities and the capability to work under pressured deadlines and time constraints
- Account Director at GDS Group
- Business Development Executive at GDS Group
- Financial Consultant at Strategic Financial Solutions
- Assistant Manager Sales and Marketing at Webster Hall
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
• Lead integrated communications programs for diverse technology clients across autonomous car and connected car technology, IoT, b2b technology, AI-enabled marketing technology, biotechnology, online retail, and online investing.
• Drive impactful PR programs for clients using media and analyst relations, thought leadership programs, investor communications, digital and social media campaigns, content marketing and internal communications efforts.
• Secure coverage across key business and technology outlets like The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNBC, and TechCrunch. Started as an Account Supervisor in April 2016; promoted to Account Director in Jan 2019
- Account Director at ICR
- Senior Account Executive at Fusion Public Relations
- Graduate Assistant (Part-time) at External Relations
- Intern - Marketing & External Affairs (Part-time) at Global Strategy Group
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters in Public Relations & Corporate Communications - Public Relations & Corporate Communications
- Masters in Biotechnology - Biotechnology
- Bachelors in Biotechnology - Biotechnology
Managed multi-million-dollar agency revenue book with expertise in retail, energy, financial, entertainment, catalog, training, seminar, and health insurance industries. Worked across B2B and B2C marketing initiatives in Fortune 100 companies, oversaw P&L, exceeded margins, and established relationships with C-suite executives.
• Earned Top Account Director position and received President's Award for most annual incremental revenue.
• Led a cross-functional team of email, digital, customer relationship management, strategy, data, direct mail, analytics, IT, project management, and client service teams to ensure all campaigns were delivered on-time.
• Effectively communicated through difficult conversations with client and internal team members, setting appropriate expectations, goals, and objectives.
- Account Director at INFOGROUP
- Product Manager at INFOGROUP
- Client Service Account Manager at INFOGROUP
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
· Contribute and implement customized strategies based on client needs including brand work, digital and traditional media, as well as in-house and third party digital product solutions. · Manage $1.2MM global media budget, coordinating dozens of vendors across numerous media tactics resulting in a rise of 8% YoY cost per qualified applicant. · Project and manage client budgets for YoY growth opportunities using Salesforce.com, averaging 12% growth across clients. · Consult major Brands such as P&G, Under Armour, Mars, and Panera on candidate perception and employer branding · Understand ongoing and evolving client needs and adjust strategic direction accordingly. · Review media, product, and/or career-site performance at regular intervals to develop optimization strategies and measure return on investment. · Draft agenda and develop presentation materials for quarterly business review meetings. · Coordinate and manage delivery teams to implement, track and report client solutions. · Run routine work-in-progress calls with client to ensure task prioritization and completion in a timely fashion. · Delegate workload and responsibilities among Account Executive team, assist in education and career growth development. · Run internal Account Director meetings to collaborate on unique account problems, share pertinent knowledge and learning’s to grow a well-rounded overall Account Director staff.
- Account Director at TMP Worldwide
- Account Executive at TMP Worldwide
- Account Executive - Toyota at Saatchi & Saatchi
- Senior Account Executive - Nissan at Zimmerman Advertising
2 years at this Job
- - Biology
- Bachelor of Science - Communication
● Creating a relationship with the public in a business professional environment in order to make sales for client expectations
● Conducted interviews and making personnel decisions on bringing a new entry level people on board with the company
● Training and developing a group of ten to fifteen people on how to follow a system and increase sales for the client
● Led business road trips and in-charge of thousands of dollars worth of inventory
- Account Director at Legion Inc
- Guest Relations/Lead at Domaine Carneros Winery
- Server at Red Lobster
1 year, 3 months at this Job
As an Account Director at Legion, my role was essentially twofold. First, I worked as a marketing/customer service representative to a number of Fortune 500 clients. I focused on increasing new customer acquisition throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area for clients in sports, entertainment, and telecommunications. The second set of responsibilities involved recruiting, training, and developing other agents to further develop the market for our clients. My responsibilities included interviews and applicant selection, new start on-boarding, and the initial training phase. Additionally, day-to-day tasks included public speaking, individual and group coaching, as well as employee and leadership development. For this I received recognition in the form of an Achievement award at our annual company retreat in January 2019.
- Account Director at Legion, Inc.
- Registered Representative at Foresters Financial
- Assistant Manager of New Representative Development at Foresters Financial
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies
As an Account Director, my focus was on managing the agency relationship with each client, resolving functional conflict, overseeing profitability and the direct supervision of account service staff. My team of account managers and analysts looked to me for support, guidance, and counsel. At any given time, I managed 10 - 12 accounts within various industries including online e-commerce, global technology, regional franchises, and pharmaceutical organizations. My role as an Account Director was augmented by my expertise and hands-on experience with Paid Search, SEO, Facebook Advertising, Digital Analytics, and Marketing Automation. As a member of the community, I gave public discourses on Facebook Advertising and Google Analytics. Summary of Responsibilities: - Maintained and grew client/agency relationships - Managed profitability and performance of account team personnel. - Ensured the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved. - Maintained open and complete communications of Client issues with functional leaders and management as involving Management personnel at key times. - Provided account team leadership, and convey the specific requirements for multi-functional support to the appropriate functional regional management on a timely basis. - Planned, developed and managed budget recommendations, goals, objectives, measurement protocols and training requirements. - Assigned duties, goals, and supervised multiple account teams concurrently. - Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of the Agency to the assigned staff.
- Account Director at Be Found Online Agency
- Paid Media Account Manager at Be Found Online Agency
- Paid Media Analyst at Be Found Online Agency
- Online Marketing Paid Intern at Sittercity
6 years at this Job
- Certification - Media Management
- A.A. - Graphic Design