Account Director on US Nike Football brand. The creative and strategic partner for the licensed and performance brand and official partner to the NFL.
- Account Director at AnalogFolk
- Copywriter at Analogfolk
- Senior Producer at AnalogFolk
- Producer at ROUNDHOUSE
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Journalism & Communication
• Prospect, develop and manage $16MM media business for key accounts in 2018.
• Grew business from the ground up to over 3MM per quarter as Crisp’s first West Coast Account Director.
• Master Quotient Digital tactics including advertising media, social influencer campaigns, and promotions. Clients include marketing professionals at leading CPGs, National agencies, and Marketing agencies.
• Serve as the expert in the CPG/ retail and shopper marketing industry and share knowledge with peers, clients, and prospects.
• Represent the company at relevant conferences and trade shows such as Path to Purchase Expo and Clorox iConnect.
- Account Director at Quotient Technology Inc.
- Account Executive, Shopper Marketing at MaxPoint Interactive
- Director of Business Development, Albertson's-Safeway Team at Promoworks, a division of CROSSMARK
- Category Manager, West Division at Snyder's-Lance
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Kaiser Permanente + NBA – Alaska Airlines – Schultz Family Foundation
Account Director - Total Market
• Management and implementation of the Kaiser Permanente’s & NBA/GSW/ Steph Curry partnership “Mental Health & Wellness” Marketing Communications Platform.
• Broadcast, Social Media Integration, and Digital
• Management and implementation of Alaska Airlines and Kevin Durant Partnership Marketing Communications Campaign -
• Broadcast, OOH, and Social Media Integration
- Account Director at Translation LLC
- Account Supervisor at WPP - JWT/GTB- Ford Motor Company
- Account Director - at CreativEtymology
- Account Director at HeadQuarters Advertising
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Science
With Didit Marketing Solutions, I am the Account Director with a heavy focus on onboarding new clients and growing the client/vendor relationship through all platforms. Working closely with marketing, the account team, sales and operations, I manage all aspects of the client relationship, from proposal/pitch through execution and ongoing business strategies.
- Account Director at Didit Marketing Communications
- Senior Account Manager at RICG
- Director at PTA Print
- Client Service Manager at RSG/Bowne
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Managed multi-million-dollar agency revenue book with expertise in retail, energy, financial, entertainment, catalog, training, seminar, and health insurance industries. Worked across B2B and B2C marketing initiatives in Fortune 100 companies, oversaw P&L, exceeded margins, and established relationships with C-suite executives.
• Earned Top Account Director position and received President's Award for most annual incremental revenue.
• Led a cross-functional team of email, digital, customer relationship management, strategy, data, direct mail, analytics, IT, project management, and client service teams to ensure all campaigns were delivered on-time.
• Effectively communicated through difficult conversations with client and internal team members, setting appropriate expectations, goals, and objectives.
- Account Director at INFOGROUP
- Product Manager at
- Client Service Account Manager at
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing
Largest cinema advertising network.
Hired by company to establish and grow territory selling and delivering customized marketing solutions to targeted, engaged moviegoers.
• Identified key targets, cold calling, consulting, delivering proposals, closing contracts, and delivering superior customer service.
• Exceeded sales budgets and goals by promoting and selling NCM's full line of in-theater and digital advertising platforms by 108%.
• Worked with the Research and Marketing groups to create compelling and effective sales presentations.
- Account Director at National Cinemedia
- Director, Sales & Operations at Better World Books
- Global online seller of new and used books at Better World Books
- Director, Sales Operations at Better World Books
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Advertising
• Serve as client-facing agency representative for seven Chevrolet Local Marketing Associations
• Travel monthly to designated markets in the VA, WV, TN, and IN areas for in-person presentations
• Consistently communicate with Regional Account Director, Zone Managers, LMA Presidents, and key dealers within the markets to obtain direction and understand local insight
• Develop, plan, and present strategic marketing communication solutions for Chevrolet clients that align with the Chevrolet brand, and accomplish local objectives
• Work with Local Media Consultant/Media Buyers to plan and purchase media based on market goals and dealer feedback (TV/Cable, digital, social, direct mail, etc.)
• Monitor client financial conditions to assess potential for increases or adjustments
• Supervise Account Manager who oversees day-to-day responsibilities for assigned Chevrolet LMAs
• Track regional and LMA-specific incentive changes
• Possess in-depth understanding of sales reports, inventory availability, market share, SOM, and Polk data
- Account Director at Agency 720
- Senior Account Manager at Agency 720
- Account Manager at Agency 720
- Digital Media & Creative Services Intern at Southern Company
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism - Advertising
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish - Spanish
Blast PR is a full-service public relations firm that provides strategic PR and marketing services to global B2B companies and innovators
Account Director Jan. 18 - Present
• Manage multiple client account teams for companies in the B2B digital marketing and technology space.
• Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual KPIs, as well as the creation and presentation of benchmark reports.
• Create go-to-markets (GTMs) to inform the timeline, strategies and social plans for internal and external projects.
• Responsible for brainstorming and driving overall communication strategies that align with client marketing and sales goals.
• Communicate with local and national press to drive client recognition and promote executives as thought leaders in their respective industry.
• Prepare executives for public interactions through media training and mock interviews.
• Edit all content (press releases, blogs, op-eds, marketing materials, etc.) before sharing with client or press.
• Support new business development proposals.
• Plan and execute client event activations and sponsorships.
- Account Director at Blast Public Relations
- PR Specialist at
- PR Coordinator at
- PR Intern at MMI Public Relations
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Journalism and Mass Communications
Charlotte, North Carolina 2002 - 2019
EPIQ is recognized as the World's largest provider of legal process outsourcing services in the U.S.
Provided eDiscovery solutions for corporations and law firms to help reduce legal spend. Provided the right technology solutions for their litigation matters. Business development to drive net new revenue to obtain specified goals.
• Took small, underperforming market, and within one to two year consistently achieved revenue levels of $1M+ in sales.
• Executed solution based plans for Fortune 100, Fortune 500 Companies and AM 100 Law Firms by finding underlying needs and services to reduce litigation time and costs of eDiscovery.
• Maintained and retained client relationships year-over-year with proper understanding of client needs and problem solving for internal and external issues and opportunities; used marketing to create the need for services.
• Improved processes by developing operating procedures that reduced time and increased efficiency resulting in cost and time savings and increased client satisfaction.
• President's Club Award Winner for multiple years, awarded to the top ten sales producers annually.
- Account Director at Epiq, formerly DTI
17 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
Foster City, CA December 2013 -Present
Industry leader in digital marketing solutions; combining targeted Email, Social and Display advertising to meet
cross-channel marketing needs.
● Responsible for driving new business revenue via consultative sales efforts with new clients and up-selling/cross-selling additional products and services within existing automotive and retail client relationships
● Assisted clients in acquisition, retention, upsell/cross-sell, risk and fraud strategies utilizing Lifestyle, Analytical, Credit and Big Data assets.
● Consulted Small Businesses and Fortune 1000 companies on cross-channel marketing solutions; including Email, Social and Display targeting
● Worked with top-ranked data compilers to integrate offline data sets for email, display and social media marketing
● Instrumental in negotiating new contracts, compliance standards and product development Accomplishments
● Developed a long-term partnership with one of the largest Auto Dealership Agencies in US resulting in multi-million annual revenue for AcquireWeb
● Signed a seven figure, multi-year data license with large credit agency
● Expanded a book of business less than $50K into over $4mm in less than 3 years
● Exceeded FY2014, FY2015, FY2016, FY2017 sales quota
● President Club, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Account Director at ACQUIREWEB, INC., (HQ)
- at EXPERIAN MARKETING SERVICES, (HQ)
- Business Development Executive at EXPERIAN MARKETING SERVICES, (HQ)
- Senior Account Executive at EXPERIAN MARKETING SERVICES, (HQ)
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - John Costigan Sales Training