• Executive Director for a medical association, working with medical doctors and PhDs to fulfill their mission.
• Work with the Board of Directors & Committees to fulfill its governance function, and adherence to their Bylaws, policies and procedures.
• Actively support, give guidance and leadership to the Board of Directors to provide day to day management support and to implement society directives and initiatives. Ensure all action items from board and committee meetings are carried through
• Actively support the Education and Program Committees in the development and implementation of Continuing Medical Education Activities; ensuring compliance with ACCME guidelines at all events.
• Responsible for working with the internal accountant and the leadership of the association to develop an annual budget for operations and track revenue and expenses.
• Manage staff in membership, meetings and marketing efforts, and ensure all tasks are successfully completed. Ensure sponsorships are renewed, and increase revenue for events with new sponsors each year.
• Work with staff to identify and understand emerging opportunities for the memberships which are compatible with the organizations' goals.
- Account Executive at Apex Management & Special Events, Account Executive
- National Business Development Manager at American Medical Technologists
- Employer Liaison at DeVry University
- Community College Outreach Representative at DeVry University
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Sales and Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Communications
Account executive for western MA
- Account Executive at Harvey Building Products
- Operations Manager/Territory Sales Manger at Heritage Wholesalers
- Inside/Outside Sales Representative at ABC SUPPLY CO. INC
- Safety Manager at Kleeberg Sheet Metal
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - General Business
- - Marketing
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at ALLSTATE
- EXCLUSIVE AGENT at ALLSTATE
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at STATE FARM
- EXCLUSIVE AGENT at ALLSTATE
7 months at this Job
Sales and service from conception to completion
- Sr. Account Executive Carolina Furnishings + Design at Sr. Account Executive Institutional Interiors, Inc
- Inside Sales at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Communications
Sr. Account Executive (Enterprise) Drive expansion of client base within regional pipeline by prospecting / generating leads and closing business in accordance with specified performance objectives. Develop and maintain strong business relations to drive sales and encourage repeat business. Maintain product expertise to educate clients and recommend appropriate products. Target C-level decision makers to initiate sales cycle. Perform web-based product demonstrations with Senior Field Application Engineer to champion features and benefits, in addition to negotiating contract terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales quotations. Key Achievements * Succeeded in meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly quota objectives ($1.2M). Exceeded quota in 4th quarter of 2017 (156%) a record for role and the company.
- ALTIUM DESIGNER at Account Executive
- Account Executive at VISUAL IQ, INC
- Business Development Representative at BRAINSHARK, INC
- Business Development Representative at COMPUWARE - DYNA TRACE
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
Account Executive selling a software called identifix to automotive shops.
- Account Executive at Solera
- Internship at Independence High School, Frisco ISD
- Dance teaching intern at Lufkin High School
- Peer Success Mentor at Lufkin High School
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Dance Teaching - Dance Education minor in Business
Being Account Executive,I handle accounts, follow up P.O, price quotation,update customer for delivery, visit client daily,collect checque and meeting with clients.
- Account Executive at Premier Wine & Spirits
- Account Executive/Sales at
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Customer service, account executive, promotional products representative
- Account executive customer service at ShedRain Corporation
- Account Executive, customer service at
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
- High school or equivalent
Account executive to multiple account with proven sales record
● Planned and executed multiple promotions
● Event planning, digital marketing
- Account Executive at WCHS-WVAH Fox
- Marketing Director at Ravenswood Ohio River Festival
- Account Executive at WV Radio Corporation
- Teacher at Ravenswood High School
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Education
Account Executive - Outdoor Advertising Sales. Establish and maintain a network of relationships with SMBs Responsible for cold calling, lead generation, needs assessments, creation of proposals, closing sales, project management for getting ads developed and printed, ongoing client success.
- Account Executive at FAIRWAY OUTDOOR ADVERTISING
- Co-Founder and COO at Renegade Squirrel
- Paid Marketing Manager at Aeroflow Healthcare
- Digital Account Executive at Asheville Citizen-Times
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing Management
- - Music Composition