training representives on compliance product knowledge. Also leadership habits and time management skills.
- Account Manager at Account Manager/Sales
- Account Manager at
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Administration of justice
Account Manager Provide high quality analysis, recommendations, and service to assigned prospects and clients as it relates to the development, implementation, and ongoing improvement of their Property & Casualty insurance programs. Also act as a mentor and technical expert to other in the organization. * Develop Property & Casualty insurance program recommendations for prospects and clients by: ◦ Analyze data to ensure that the client or prospect has the appropriate coverages. ◦ Creating, implementing, managing, and monitoring clients-specific service plans (claim reviews, marketing plans, etc.) * Discuss recommendations with the Sales Executive and agree on appropriate plan for prospects and clients. * Develop marketing strategies and work with marketing team to implement those strategies, including the explanation of unique issues faced by a client that may make past claims a poor predictor of future experience. * Develop relationships with underwriters and negotiate premiums, terms, and conditions on behalf of the client. * Build trust-based relationships with clients, where I am seen as their primary advisor on P&C insurance program issues. * Provide high-quality service to clients, including prompt response to questions. * Take primary responsibility for retaining assigned clients and rounding out client accounts through the sale of additional products that the client needs. * Train, mentor, and provide advice to Account Administrator, Account Service Representatives, Sales Executives, and Marketers. * Maintain a $750,000/Commission book of business * Maintain Illinois Producer License * Placed Commercial Contract Bonds and Wage & Welfare Bonds
- Cottingham & Butler at Account Manager
- Executive Assistant at The Wilson Companies
- Executive Assistant at T. J. Adams Group, LLC
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
Retail Midsize and Large Agencies (until long term permanent work is found) 10/2017 to 11/2017, 8/24/2018 to Present
- Account Manager Assignment - Chicago & Western Suburbs at Commercial Insurance CSR/Account Manager
- Commercial Ins. Production Assistant - Swett & Crawford at Professional Liability Department
- Account Manager/Small Business at Travelers Insurance Co
- at Pacific Insurance Brokers (Closed)
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business, Required & Paralegal Studies
- - Insurance
- Insurance School of Chicago - Commercial Insurance
- Independently working towards CISR designation - Insurance
- Account Manager at Rim Tyme
- Manager at Krystal
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at American Loan Company
- cashier at Walmart
at this Job
• Offered multiple carriers insurance products in Individual, Group, Medicare, Life, Property and Casualty product lines.
• Developed and implemented sales plans, managed all phases of the sales cycle-from prospecting to close and follow-up support.
• Consistently attended networking groups and displayed at local trade shows to prospect and fill pipeline.
- Account Manager at Independent Insurance and Financial Account Manager
- Account Manager at Webster Construction
- Insurance and Financial Service Agent at Farmer Insurance
- Sales Representative at Central Furniture - TV & Appliances
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Business Courses - Business Management
- Public Accountant - Accounting
• Entry-Level Account Manager
➢ Business to Business Sales
• Corporate Trainer
➢ Conducting interviews
- Charlotte Marketing Consultant at Account Manager, Leader
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science & Pre-Law
Account manager for propane company.
- Account Manager at Ferrellgas
- Customer Service Specialist at FERRELLGAS
- Customer Service Specialist at UNUM
- National Performance Manager at ELEAD CRM
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
● Started in the call center for customers.
● Promoted to USAA Car Selling Service, then promoted to Account Manager to work with a 600+ Books of business.
● Handle retention (quarterly keeping a churn rate below 3%), trained new account reps on all products and generated new sales leads.
● Handled any issues that arose regarding accounts, billing updates, and passed due balances. I worked directly with the IT team on issues that needed to be resolved handling 10-20 cases as needed and could be resolved per week.
- Account Manager at Independent Account Management - TrueCar Inc
- Assistant Manager at Discount Tire
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
i am a account manager at leading sparx
- Account Manager at Leading sparx
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Sales account manager
- ADT account manager at S and P data
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at Alliance Data
- Customer Service Assistant Manager at AT&T
- Customer Service Specialist/ Shift Lead Manager at Direct Buy
5 months at this Job