SL Strategic Account Manager
• Responsible for managing a book of business of over 4.3 million gallons. One of the top 3 biggest books in inside sales within the company.
• Increased my book of business 44.6% as compared to last year (2017).
• Built up my book of business from 2.2 Million gallons to 4.6 Million within 6 months of time span.
• Manage over 700 accounts and build strong relationship between the company and the customer.
• Constantly on a hunt to bring more business to the company through renegotiating with existing customers and referrals through existing customers.
• Responsible for increasing sales in my assigned territory.
• Make smart decisions to bring profitable business to the company and keep the customers happy at the same time.
• Be the first contact for the customer to solve any problem related to their business with the company.
• Leading with amazing stats within the company and been recognized for my work on several occasions by the company.
• Continuously over achieving my goals by 10-20 %.
• Use networking opportunities to create successful business relationships.
• Maintain 24/7 availability for customer's queries.
- Strategic Account Manager II at Strategic Account Manager II
- PM Front Office Manager at Hilton's Remington Hotels
- General Manager at Ash & Sunny Investments
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts
Commercial account manager over 8 stores managing over 5 million a year in business. Set daily directions to store teams,managers, devilry drivers. Utilities sale force to log visits and communicate information. Grew sales by over 700k in one year.
- Advance Auto Parts at Commercial Account Manager
- Territory Sales Representative at Kellogg Company
- Sales Service Representative at Mondelez International
- Reset Rep Sales Lead at PL Marketing
at this Job
- - communication studies
Account Manager Provide high quality analysis, recommendations, and service to assigned prospects and clients as it relates to the development, implementation, and ongoing improvement of their Property & Casualty insurance programs. Also act as a mentor and technical expert to other in the organization. * Develop Property & Casualty insurance program recommendations for prospects and clients by: ◦ Analyze data to ensure that the client or prospect has the appropriate coverages. ◦ Creating, implementing, managing, and monitoring clients-specific service plans (claim reviews, marketing plans, etc.) * Discuss recommendations with the Sales Executive and agree on appropriate plan for prospects and clients. * Develop marketing strategies and work with marketing team to implement those strategies, including the explanation of unique issues faced by a client that may make past claims a poor predictor of future experience. * Develop relationships with underwriters and negotiate premiums, terms, and conditions on behalf of the client. * Build trust-based relationships with clients, where I am seen as their primary advisor on P&C insurance program issues. * Provide high-quality service to clients, including prompt response to questions. * Take primary responsibility for retaining assigned clients and rounding out client accounts through the sale of additional products that the client needs. * Train, mentor, and provide advice to Account Administrator, Account Service Representatives, Sales Executives, and Marketers. * Maintain a $750,000/Commission book of business * Maintain Illinois Producer License * Placed Commercial Contract Bonds and Wage & Welfare Bonds
- Cottingham & Butler at Account Manager
- Executive Assistant at The Wilson Companies
- Executive Assistant at T. J. Adams Group, LLC
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
Account Manager at CenturyLink Field
- Account Manager at Staff Pro Inc.
- Security Manager at Staff Pro Inc.
- Operations Manager at Staff Pro Inc.
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Account Manager sales representative
- Account Manager at One payment
- Social media manager And Lash Stylist at Salon 701
- Leasing Assistant at Prestige Management Realty
- Waitress at La Hacienda. Restaurant
at this Job
- Bachelor - International Studies
Take inbound calls from customers: account manager
- Account Manager at Discover Financial Services
- Waiter/Host at Kowloon Cafe
- Consessions at KOPFC
- Sales at Weed Man Lawn Care
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Sales Account Manager/Executive for Jumpcrew.
- Account Manager at JumpCrew
- Sales Representative at Verus Healthcare
- Sales at Rooms To Go
- Administrative Accountant, Central Office Staff at Lancaster Christian Academy
3 months at this Job
Senior Account Manager
- Senior Account Manager at loanDepot
- Closing Coordinator/ Loan Processor at Nationstar Mortgage/ Greenlight Loans/ Mr. Cooper
- Loss Mitigation Negotiator/Collector/Loan Processor at JP MORGAN/ CHASE/EMC MORTGAGE
- Account Manager/ Loan Processor/Risk Analyst at ENCORE CREDIT/ BEAR STEARNS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Personal Lines Account Manager
- Account Manager at Soucy Insurance Agency
- Account Manager at Elements Insurance
- Marketing at La Brasa
- Bar/ Events Manager at Area Four
7 months at this Job
- Certificate - personal training
- BS - Communications
Sales Represantive, Account Manager, Back Office
- Account Manager at SpData
- Production Worker at Progresive Powder Coating
- Packer/Inspector at Alpha Packaging
- Customer Service at Metro Pcs
10 months at this Job