• BC KASH FINANCE AND INVESTMENT INSTITUTION Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi Bus Stop ACCOUNT OFFICER Duties: ◦ Issuance of cheques to customers ◦ 100% repayment collections ◦ Preparations of report
• MUTUAL BENEFIT MICRO-FINANCE BANK LIMITED 10, Apapa Road, Ebute-Metta Funds Mobilization Officer (F.M.O) Duties: ◦ Opening of accounts ◦ Mobilizing deposit ◦ Encouraging savings culture
• GIF COLLEGE 9, George Street, Olodi-Apapa Financial Accounting Teacher Duties: ◦ Prepare the students to the day's activity ◦ Arouse the interest of the class ◦ Classroom management
• MIDAS TOUCH EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVE 84, Ojora Street, Opp. Ajeromi Council, Ajegunle, Lagos Loan Officer Duties: ◦ Proper verification of pre and post client before disbursement ◦ Client sensitization ◦ Disbursement of loan to client ◦ 100% repayment collection Additional Skills Proficient in use of Microsoft word Use of Internet and Electronic mail. Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing. Result-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills. Deals with openness to new ideas, creative and positive towards challenges. Innovative problem-solver and who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints. Born leader with ability to co-ordinate team effort towards achieving a common goal. Quick learner with skills to adapt quickly and ambitious optimist, who has strong work ethics. Other skills Include Technical, Teaching, Analyzing Problem, Administration, Adaptation, Team Work, Motivation and Listening to Others. Good Communication Skill.
- Account officer at Mutual benefit microfinance bank
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Higher National Diploma - Accountancy
- National Diploma in Accountancy - Accountancy
- School Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
Collaborate with the team on sales updates and concerns Improve operational system, processes and policies in support to the team. Manage and increase effectiveness and efficiency of support of B2b sales operation. Mange client end to end product experience, i.e onboarding, customer training, customer usage and their concerns Increase and maximize superscription /headcount of acquired companies through improved product experience and enriched account management. Relation management to partners. Business growth increase card subscription and product experience
- Account Officer at True money Philippines
- Account Coordinator at Personnel Depot Manpower Resourced Inc
- Acer Product Specialist at Acer Philippines
- Intel Mobile Retail Executive at First Tier Brands Marketing Solutions
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation - Marine Transportation
As account officer, managed trust accounts including endowments and foundations. Known for accurate transaction processing and excellent customer service. Often exceeded expectations both with internal success criteria and with clients. Valued mentor and resource for all team members. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. SunTrust Bank 2010-Present Trust Advisor Administrator for book of accounts including various types of trusts such as irrevocable, revocable and endowments and foundations. Performed all manner of cash transaction duties and cash management for high volume of account with high volume of transactions. In addition, processed transactions for escrow services. Prepared data for monthly and management reports.
As account officer, managed trust accounts including endowments and foundations. Known for accurate transaction processing and excellent customer service. Often exceeded expectations both with internal success criteria and with clients. Valued mentor and resource for all team members. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
SunTrust Bank 2010-Present
Administrator for book of accounts including various types of trusts such as irrevocable, revocable and endowments and foundations. Performed all manner of cash transaction duties and cash management for high volume of account with high volume of transactions. In addition, processed transactions for escrow services. Prepared data for monthly and management reports.
- Account Officer at SunTrust Bank
- Account Administrator at
- Retirement Plan Analyst at AON
- Personal Trust Administrator at BANK OF AMERICA
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
- - Computer Science
Al Hamid Corporation is a trading and manufacturer company dealing in Pipes, Valves and fittings. My primary role is of Admin and account officer. Duties includes asfollows, Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, and office keys. Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office. Payroll management of the company a total of more than 50 employees. Team Management, meeting the demands of sites, and resolving the issues related to updated SOPs and changing policies. Send quotations to different companies as per their RFQ in Daily basis. Bank Reconciliation, dealing with routine banking and tax matters. Prepare Monthly Sale Tax Invoice and dispatch them. Preparing accounts receivable and payable reports for Finance Manager. Make delivery Challan according to purchase order.
- Admin /Account Officer at Al Hamid Corporation PvtLtd
- sales person at PakwestIndustries
- CSR /Accountant at UfoneGSM
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MSC - Accounting&Finance
- Bachelor ofArt(B.A - ofArt
r 2011 Job Description: Responsible for the initiation and developing Corporate and consumers Loan account. Loan Processor February 2008- October 211 Job Description: Responsible for the computation & documentation of Loan release of various client. Attends client concern inquiries & Sales call.
- Account Officer at SWISS FINANCE & INVESTMENT CORP
- BOOKKEEPPER at ALABANK
- Branch Assistant Accountant -HO at
- Accounting/Loans Staff at Biñan
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Sec
• Charged and Shipped product monthly via electronic payment merchants services
• Independently managed records for all expenses and income of the company
• Communicated with over 100 retailers individually about our products and as costumer service
• Managed the production and importation of over 30 different Cigar Lines per year
• Created multiple systems to streamline the operations of the company
- Account Officer at Viaje Cigar Co
- Administrative Assistant at NYU Religious Studies Program
- Administrative Assistant at Research Alliance for New York City Schools
- Receptionist/ Office Assistant at Research Alliance for New York City Schools
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Politics - Politics
* Develop and nurture strategic relationship with the customers to ensure that strategic and business objectives of the bank for the designated desk are achieved. * Ensure that good relationships are maintained with existing customers and help to formulate strategies to continually develop, penetrate new markets and establish relationship with new customers. * Provide Unit Head with marketing call reports after each visit and discuss issues. * Monitor and review status of customers' accounts and follow up with regularization of the position of these accounts. * Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend on credit worthiness of customers * Monitor the unit's performance against monthly, quarterly and annual plans.
- Account Officer at GUARANTY TRUST BANK
- Customer Relations Officer at GUARANTY TRUST BANK
- Statistician at GHANA REVENUE AUTHORITY
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bsc - Mathematics
• Prepared payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Summarized financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Coordinated with marketing team and creative directors to facilitate customer projects.
• Maintained constant contact with key clients to develop service offerings and answer needs.
• Reconciled financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Guided up to 10 accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Account officer at Brajeshwori Trading
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business - Business
- - Health Information Management
Service customers daily as front-line contact, from new accounts and loan product, to any questions & concerns regarding credit union account.
● Ensure loan policies, procedures, services, and products meet federal and state regulations, and investor requirements
● Explained and calculated interest figures for loans and deposit products.
● Kept up to date with Federal Bank Compliance and Regulations.
● Assisted all customers and colleagues, with questions and concerns.
● Adhered to schedule, multitasked and assisted members in an efficient manner.
● Took control of assisting members when management was requested and able to De-escalate and handle without assistance.
● Transferred funds between accounts and to external accounts through wire transfers.
● Opened bank accounts for new members; processed credit checks as needed to identify risk.
● Submit loan applications and thoroughly review to make decisions based off credit union lending policy.
● Closed bank accounts upon request.
● Processed loan denials.
● Maintained and notated member accounts as needed.
● Trained new employees.
- Account Officer I at WHITE SANDS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- at CAPITAL BANK SSB
- Teller at BANK OF AMERICA
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- high school diploma
• Monitors and manage accounts
• Daily collection of accounts
• Manage transactions to banks (cash deposit and withdrawal)
• Does credit investigations
- ACCOUNT OFFICER at JanJada Trading - Legazpi
- Housekeeping Department at Ariel's House Bar & Restaurant
1 year at this Job
- BS in Hotel & Restaurant Management - Hotel & Restaurant Management