Accounts Payable Clerk I code and scan check request file, process checks to be mail, communication with vendor on payment status, e-scan payroll , experience with Lawson onbase outlook
- Account Payable Clerk at CHS SERVICES
16 years, 4 months at this Job
Perrysburg, Ohio 2017-Present Administrative Accounts Payable Clerk Front desk Administrator; invoice management; data entry; purchasing; multi phone operation; file organization; clerical work.
- Account Payable Clerk/ Administrator at Welded Construction, L.P.
- at Public Notary
- Human Resources Manager/Office Assistant at Compass Events
- Photographer/ Sales Representative at Life Touch LLC
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Commercial Photography
- Certificate of Completion - Digital Video Production
Record account payable for the company
- Account Payable Clerk at Temple Builders LLC
- Food and Beverage Associate at Wartburg
- Canvasser at Political Campaign for Carzon Pineda
- Cold Caller at Political Campaign for Mike Khader
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- - Computer Science
• Manage account payables for the whole organization by inputting and paying invoices through the accounting system on a weekly basis and invoices have the proper signatory approval based on organization policy.
• Input all invoices paid with corporate issued credit card in my name and reconcile the statement monthly against paid invoices and payment report from accounting system.
• Process all wires through our online bank account and notifying the proper personnel after bank has confirmed the wire was sent to the particular vendor.
• Process all expense reports for the organization by verifying the reports are in compliance to our travel policy before submission to their supervisor and then approving reports after supervisor's approval.
• Calculate and pay Virginia Sales and Use tax monthly and Clarke County Lodging tax quarterly for our conference services.
• Reconcile and analyze Accounts Payable entries monthly and handle journal entries when necessary.
- Account Payable Clerk at Project HOPE
- Service Assistant at Denny's Inc
- Account Receivables Specialist at AES Corporate Services
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Semesters of Accounting
- BS degree in Mathematics - Mathematics
• Responsible for keeping complete systematic account records for accounts payable, month end processing to ensure that the customer's needs are being met.
• Maintained accurate vendor files, including accounts payable files containing exemption certificate, credit applications and other correspondence
• Processed expense invoices efficiently for accurate reconciliation
• Accurately applied sales and use tax in accordance with taxation requirements
• Collected outstanding credits due from vendors and responded to vendor calls/problems in a timely manner.
• Assisted other accounting team members as needed
- Account Payable Clerk at DULUTH TRADING COMPANY
- Project Manager at L'ÈQUIPE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- Volunteer at HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
1 month at this Job
- BS in Business Administration - Organizational Behavior Management
• Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Enters approved invoices ensuring correct charge of unit and account.
• Contacts vendors if there are questions concerning invoices or statements.
• Answers all vendor inquiries.
• Maintains all accounts payable reports and payable files.
• Performs filing and coping. Skills My problem solving & attention to detail skills play a big role with this job. Along with being able to use a switchboard answering system, fast typing skills and excellent customer service.
- Account Payable Clerk at Larry Batchelor Mechanical
- Receptionist/Office Assistant/medical assistant at Dermatology Specialists of Florida
- Behavioral Health Technician at COPE Center, Inc.
- Bartender/Sever/waitress at Ebro Greyhound Park
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school diploma
All aspects of accounts payable; Cashier and Receptionist
- Account Payable Clerk at Subaru of Missoula
- Human Resource/Accountant at Moore's Carpet & Janitorial Services, INC
- Benefit Plan Management MSLA at ALLEGIANCE
- level marketing firm at Biometics International
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Bachelors - Biology/Biological Sciences
- Bachelors - Biology/Biological Sciences
Handle all the invoices code according the project and type of account and prepare general ledgers.
- Account Payable Clerk at Robert Half
- Remote Scheduling Clerk at CHS - Corporate Office
- Payroll Clerk / Lead Administrative Aid at CHS - Homestead Shelter
- Member Services Coordinator at FIBA- Florida International Bankers Association
at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
- License - Real Estate
• Insure that all the company creditors get paid, such as: vendors, suppliers, services, independent contractors, consultants, utilities and any number of other expenses for the company.
• Maintaining and updating of Accounting files
• Preparing checks and letters for vendors, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Assist the Financial Administrator with monthly reconciliation, for the company foreign accounts.
• Maintain records in an organizational manner by filing documents away, creating new files, updating spreadsheet for the new accounting month and the new accounting year.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Assist with payroll time calculations, receptionist duties
- Account Payable Clerk at KirkFree Port
- Store Clerk and Dog Holder at Must Love Dogs
- at George Town Hospital, Woman's Health Department
- at Cayman Islands Skate Park
2 years at this Job
- Associates in Accounting - Accounting
- GCSE - BTECH PASSES
• Reconcile credit card transactions for 9 interrelated companies
• Investigate each credit card transaction and allocated accordingly in the chart of accounts
• Assist the accounting department by performing bank reconciliations, preparing weekly spreadsheets on excels for accounts payable to track vendor payments that are due
• Coordinate with different departments for credit card coding purposes
• Streamline both payroll and employee record keeping
• Assist in maintenance of office records and administrative tasks as required
• Keep track of all petty cash reimbursement and transit check distribution
• Coordinate with partnership, regions, and other departments for invoice coding purposes and solving discrepancies
• Manage and design bookkeeping responsibilities for nine interrelated companies focusing on accurate results and accurate balances
• Assistant to the Controller and CFO
• Respond to all vendor inquiry, reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies
• Investigate all payables problems, finding fast solutions, prioritized and reviewed invoices for relevant documentation and filing in accordance with policies and accepted accounting practices
• Make weekly check runs
• 1099 maintenance
- Account Payable Clerk at Super Soccer Stars
- Staff Accountant at Windsor Healthcare
- A/R Collection Analyst at LG Electronics
- Invoicing/Billing Specialist at Flash Global Logistics
8 months at this Job
- Masters in Accounting and Management - Accounting and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting