• Overseas Accounts of over 10,000 processed invoices a month
• Review and resolve customers aging report
• Create and maintain billing files
• Assigned invoices to colleague for processing
• Attend meetings with customers
• Resolve invoice problems with customer
• Resolved disputed invoices
• Reconciled Customers aging with freight payment reports using V lookup and Pivot table
• Training of new Freight Payment/account payable specialist employees
• Processed check requests
• Responds to emails in a timely manner
- Problem Solver - Freight Payment Account Payable Specialist at CLX Logistics
- Billing Specialist at
- Account Payable Specialist at USM SERVICES
- at USM SERVICES
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Higher National Diploma - Accounting
Oak Brook, IL 2017 - Present
Key contact regarding account issues, process invoices on Solomon (Microsoft Dynamic), communicate with vendors to research and resolve invoice discrepancies.
• Review and vouch invoices and employee expenses, prepare month end close, vendor trial balance roll forwards, send payment information to the bank, obtain and provide claims and proof of delivery, filing and mailing of checks, and assist AP manager with various projects.
• Responsible for multi-tasking, setting project priorities, and demonstrating initiative.
• General understanding of the purpose and mechanics of accounts payable is required.
• Have a professional attitude and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
• Train new Account Payable Specialist
• Detail oriented, thorough and analytical thinking.
• Strong organizational skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounts payable systems, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Train new Account Payable Specialist at ReaderLink
- Liaison between vendors and business units/management at AzkoNobel Chemical
- Domestic Violence Representative at Guardian Angel Community Services
- Pricing Specialist at BP Global
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Associate in General Studies - General Studies
Match material invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents
➢ Process ACH payment daily
➢ Running monthly report for MTD purchase orders
➢ Running Aging Report for open payable and export to excel file
➢ Process invoices, rebates, credit memo's
➢ Communicate with vendors via email and phone daily
➢ Assist in meetings with customers/vendors
➢ Communicating with Sales team and Purchasing department to resolve discrepancies and issues
➢ Assist Applying Payment's and running Batches for Account Receivable
➢ Reconciled vendor statement to accounts payable
➢ Assist payment update to vendors upon request
- Account Payable Specialist at S and S supplies and solutions
- Accounts Clerk Payable at Cytosport, Inc
- Customer Care Specialist/Vehicle Re-marketing Specialist at Copart Direct
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Inputs and processes various accounts payable invoices, employee reimbursements, and petty cash transactions, following all Accounting Department policies and procedures.
• Reviews and processes invoices from receipt of invoice to payment or mailing, verifying billing accuracy and determining general ledger account distribution.
• Prepares check copies for auditing by Internal Audit.
• Scans and indexes invoices in invoice workflow approval software.
• Sets up new vendors on accounts payable system.
• Processes Automated Clearing House (ACH) entries daily.
• Processes employee reimbursements, petty cash, and general ledger transactions.
• Reconciles general ledger accounts as assigned.
• Assists with preparing accounts payable information for annual audit. Assists internal and external auditors as it relates to accounts payable functions.
• Responds by phone or email to vendor inquiries and requests.
• Troubleshoots system errors with Great Plains and Information Technology Department.
• Follows to Accounting Department policies and procedures for processing and payments of all invoices and reimbursements. Temporary:
- Account Payable Specialist at Suncoast Credit Union
- at Citi Group
- Accountant/Jr.-District Management Services at P-A
- Senior Customer Service at Doug Belden Tax Collector Inc
4 years at this Job
Processed both PO and expense invoice using 2 way and the 3-way match. Invoices are keyed into SAP and AS400 system
once there is a match. Resolved discrepancies in invoices that do not match with PO by contacting vendor.
● Processed expense invoice by liaison with territory managers to obtain approval and GL code for all invoices before keying into the software. Performed vendor inquiry by resolving issues raised by vendors through remedy ticketing.
● Assist in maintaining vendor database
● Generated and balanced account payable reports to vendor statements
● Researching invoices using Image-now Application
● Handle daily Account Payable processes by overseeing the timely, accurate processing of invoices, purchase orders, expense reports and credit memos
● Data entry of all invoices along with proper general ledger coding
● Verified proper coding and approvals
● Process invoices from various vendors using, SAP, AS 400
● Work closely with accountants for proper coding
● Reviewed transactions and coded them to the appropriate accounts.
● Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Account Payable Specialist at Steab Logistics
- Account Payable Specialist at Animal Supply
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school - High school diploma
- - Industrial Relations
Adjustments/Paybacks and Internal Closing (accounts payable and Chargebacks) should be entered by team. Invoices and credits (accounts payable and Chargebacks) should be entered by team AP Reserve (Each per Assigned Account) SURI, estimate taxes, payment taxes
- Account Payable Specialist at Pet Plastics
- Analyst, Chargeback at CARDINAL HEALTH PR
- Coordinator Credit Department at CARDINAL HEALTH PR
- Coordinator Finance Ops at CARDINAL HEALTH PR
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
• Responsible for processing account payable (AP) with high accuracy and timely manner.
• Process vendor images through queues depending on if it is an operating expense, utility, freight, or merchandise invoices.
• Validation of key data fields are required, amounts due, invoice numbers, to facilitate payment processing in DCI or SAP system. Job Responsibilities:
• Daily process of all invoices in each queue
• Validating the correct vendor is being paid
• Validate financial documents such as: vendor address, invoices due date, and amount due.
• Keep invoice aging limit under 48 hours
• Identify system issues troubleshoot, and report for resolution
• Delivery key metrics reports to supervisor monthly
- Account Payable Specialist at Univar USA
8 years at this Job
- AA - Accounting
Printed daily invoices and compare them to the PO to make sure the pricing is accurate and to avoid duplicate
payment, overbilling, underbilling wrong order and address
● Properly classified invoices based on project ( big tray, dropship or erf)
● Dated, coded, stamped and entered invoices in the system
● Returned dropship invoices to billing to receive and bill our customer before payment
● Process payment and returned checks to the VP to sign check
● Attach the receiving to the invoices to make sure we received what we ordered and filled them away
● Make phone and answered incoming calls to resolve vendor's problem ( unpaid invoices)
● Monitor email for employees and vendors Auditor Clerk contractor Accountemps & Ramsey & Associates, Oakland, Ca
● Analyse daily project and compare the invoices to the PO to make sure the pricing is matching to avoid duplicate payment, overbilling, underbilling, wrong order and address
● Printed new invoices and properly classified based on project ( sigma or access)
● Underlined vendor's name, purchase number, invoice date and number and stamped it
● Returned invoices to project manager for approval and AP CLERK to process payment
● Make phone and answered incoming calls to resolve vendor's problem
● Monitor email for employees to make sure that there are no red flag Jr Account Payable clerk contractor Aerotek & IRhythmtech, San Francisco, Ca To ensure that all invoices are paid by the company
● Printed invoices to code them
● Entered invoices in QAD; printed checks and mailed them to suppliers
● Properly filed invoices alphabetically and numerically
● Updated employees expense in Concur Solution
- Account Payable specialist at Trimark USA
- Junior Accountant & Auditor Contractor at Alameda County Fair
- Junior Auditor at Patel & Company, LLP
- Cashier at Kentucky Fried Chicken
1 month at this Job
- B.A - Finance
Plan organize and control the account payable process flow. full-cycle verifying, batching, coding, and managing of reports in the system- AS400 and SAP. Process POs and Non-PO invoices. Process 2-way and 3-way PO match Scan Invoices to SharePoint and Outlook portals Maintain strict adherence to AP policies and procedures. Process payment obligations to Vendors. Research vendor statements and review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment. Process account reconciliations, posting to GL, and coding using AS400 and SAP processing systems. Process an average of 50 invoices daily and 250+ weekly. Key in invoices and match with received purchase order. Resolve all invoice discrepancies promptly in a professional manner.
- Account Payable Specialist at Bourdilon services
- Account Payable Officer at Grocery Bazaar Ltd
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BSc. - Chemistry
• Maintains and updates vendor files
• Generates and balances account payable reports to vendor statements
• Opens and manages vendor accounts
• Process data entry of all invoices along with proper general ledger coding
• Process invoices from various vendors using, SAP, AS 400
• Verifies proper coding and approvals
• Analyzes and follows up on purchase order variances
• Researches and resolves all payment problems.
• Files and maintains documents, records and reports
• Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers
• Maintains accurate records and controls reports
• Matches checks to invoices by verifying vendors payment information
• Audits, research and reconcile vendor statements
• Works closely with outside personnel, vendors and internal purchase and warehouse
• Assists in maintaining vendor database
• Works closely with accountants for proper coding
• Renegotiates payment plans with vendors
- Account payable Specialist at Arise global cargo and logistics
- Account Payables specialist/Customer service rep at Roshmal Limited
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.Sc. - Economics