• Reviewed over 100 invoices received per day and matching them to related supporting documents
• I carefully match items in the purchase order and invoice by the quantity, total price, unit price, date and if it matches I key it into my SAP or AS400 system
• Processed a 3 way purchase order and obtained appropriate approvals
• Intermedite Microsoft excel skill in excel-pivot tables, vlookups, formula writing, sorting and filtering data
• Efficiently process vendor invoices and maintain up to date system
• Serve as key contact between markets and internal production team to ensure prompt resolution of payable discrepancies, disputes and in reconciled items
• Issues and record adjustments to payments Related to previous errors or retroactive increase
• Understands and comply with all account payable policies and procedure
• Verified data integrity and accuracy.
- Account payable specialist at Carson Restaurants group
- Accounts Payable Clerk at
2 years at this Job
- Associates degree
- High school diploma - Management Science
Process 300 invoices daily, Coding and batch, work Great Plain daily, Docutrack for coding of invoices, Full cycle account payable, Month end and Year end. And 1099.
- Account Payable Specialist at Adeptus Health
- Irving, Texas - Account Payable Assistant at Matheson Gas
- Fort Worth, Texas - Account Payable Coordinator at CBI Laboratory
- Data entry at Xerox
7 months at this Job
Processed, reviewed and verified vendor invoices for accounts payable through Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains.
• Manage full cycle accounts payable process, enter and pay vendors invoices.
• Upload and set up invoices for payment into system.
• Prepare checks run for payment daily and/or weekly.
• Deposited and posted checks received by mailed.
• Assist management to reconcile accounts payables transactions.
• Research and verify successfully resolve invoices questionable with discrepancies and issues.
• Maintain and Prepare schedule to verify all vendors invoices are paid in a timely manner.
• Obtain proper vendor information and/or data to set-up or up-date vendor file with payments terms.
• Maintain orderly financial filling system accurate.
• Assist management Prepare financial reporting and any other special projects and perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
• Monitor and maintain the account payable group email, mailbox, answering questions and forwarding emails to the appropriate parties for follow up as needed.
• Assist management with the preparation of month end closing.
• Processed monthly expense reports.
• Assist accounting staff and management in problem solving as needed.
- Senior Account Payable Specialist at TRI-SOURCE PHARMA, LLC
- Accounting Assistant at Terra Group, LLC
- Senior Finance Specialist at Perry Ellis International
- Accounting Assistant at The Place For Tile, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
• Responsible for full Account Payable processing cycle: enter high volume matching invoices/credit memos and communicate with vendors and team to resolve invoices discrepancies.
• Generating timely ACH and check payments to discount and net term vendors by paying especial attention to every penny going out and respond to payment inquiries.
• Posting general ledger transactions, such as reclassification entries, tax entries, and suspense account entries.
• Supporting Account Receivable team with billing, posting, and following up with clients' past due accounts.
• Analyzing weekly receivable/payable aging reports and UPS/FEDEX freight collect account.
• Improving relationship with clients by analyzing past due invoices, open purchase orders, and unresolved issues. James Lo ESQ, PC Brooklyn, NY Attorney Assistant Seasonal
• Handled client's complaints and created files for clients seeking to build law suits, and ensured that all clients 'information was correctly and accurately stored and used
• Assisted lawyer throughout his investigations by helping gather information and visiting the court to file cases, and served in litigations as a Chinese translator
• Aided Chinese-speaking clients by accompanying with them as an interpreter during cross-examinations to ensure our client get the right information and understanding
- Account Payable Specialist at Caprice Electronics Inc
- Language Instructor at WKP Community Chinese School
- Human Resources Assistant / Receptionist at Scharome Cares INC
- Secretary of Meditation Club at Borough of Manhattan Community College-Meditation Club
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
To work as an account payable where my accounting and time-management skills can help the management in reviewing bills and verify all financial transactions, whether in cash or checks. Inter Systems - Irving, TX Feb 2017 - Present
Account Payable Specialist
• Planned, organized, and controlled the payable process flow
• Responsible for payment obligations and ensured adherence to AP policies and procedures
• Key-in matched invoices into the SAP, AS400 or JD Edwards software to have it ready for payment
• Processed authorizations for expenditure and check and wire request forms
• Performed full cycle Account Payable process. Matching, coding, and managing of reports in Excel
• Entered invoices and matched to received purchase order
• Conducted vendor payment research, corresponding with vendors and internal/external customers via phone and email
• Relate with vendors in resolving discrepancies by requesting credit memo or new invoices for cases involving vendor error on sent invoices.
• Prepared vendor checks for mailing, account reconciliations, posting to GL, and coding using electronic A/P processing system
• Researched vendor statements and reviewed invoices for appropriate documentation and approval, prior to payment
- Account Payable Specialist at Inter Systems
- Account Payable Specialist at Skadden Arps
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Job Description At Walmart GBS, I process vendor claims within contracted pay date and reconcile vendor compliances if any for smoother transactions *Inventory: As Accounts payable specialist, I work in tandem with an auditor to process all receipts and unpaid invoices to a minimize shrink for maximum profits *Fix vendor issues when processes receipts if possible to ensure proper payments at a timely manner *Watch for patterns for automation which makes most processes faster and easier *Communicate with Walmart stores on processes to help with vendor payments
- Account Payable Specialist IV at Walmart
- Customer Service/ Inventory Specialist at Xerox LLC
- Assistant Manager at Family Dollar
- Frozen Foods Manager/Produce Assistant Manager at Food Lion
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in Business Admin - Business Admin
• Responsible for proper coding of documents to ensure effective, efficient, and accurate financial reporting
• AP for corporate entity in a detailed oriented, hierarchal coding process
• Acts as the accounting liaison between the corporate offices and store locations
• Completes the accounting cycle including accounts payable, preparing journal entries, and regularly preparing account reconciliations
- Account Payable Specialist at Holman Automotive
- Market Team Leader at Sleep Country USA Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Accounting and Finance
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
I was part of VF's Accounts Payable Customer Service Specialist team. It was my responsibility to build strong customer relations by researching and resolving past due issues in a timely manner. This was achieved through daily email correspondence, external mail and phone inquiries. My position required the importance of a professional and courteous presence at all times. I was able to achieve 14 years of service with perfect attendance.
- Account Payable Specialist at VF Corporation
20 years, 8 months at this Job
- None - business
Processing and coding up to 600 invoices per week for corporate office
● Processing checks twice in a week and verifying invoices against monthly statement
● Maintained records by filing documents in an organized fashion
● Maintain all account payable and project files
● Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
● Prepare and coordinate deposit activities.
● Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
● Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
● Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
● Sort, code and enter accounts payable data using Docupeak and NetSuite.
● Assists with processing 1099's and managing vendor database and W9.
● Prepare and submit customer invoices.
● Assist in month end reporting procedures
- Account Payable Specialist at CIVILSOURCE
- Account Payable Specialist at UniSys
- Account Payable Specialist at Costco
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Business Administration
- B.Sc. - Computer Science B.Sc
Processing high volume and full cycle accounts payable including 3-way PO matching, 2-way matching and check requests. This
includes routing invoices for approvals, coding and entering invoices, and processing payments
• Ensure entered bills, invoices, and check requests have the appropriate supporting documents, approvals and account/department coding
• Maintain data for physician related payments as it relates to the Sunshine Act
• Resolve purchase order, invoice or payment discrepancies
• Obtain, maintain and update vendor records (W-9's, WT, payment mailing addresses, etc.)
• Responsible for vendor relations
• Interface with vendors as well as employees (all departments)
• Review and process weekly employee expense reports in Concur
• Support and reconciles corporate credit cards
- Account Payable Specialist at ViewRay Inc
- Accountant / R&D Development at MegaChips Technology America Corporation
- Staff Accountant at Daiso CA LLC
- Customer Service Associate at Novitex Enterprise Solutions
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art in Accounting - Accounting