Build schedules for Account Executives (AE) to present to client, presentations, push schedules, do make goods when spots drop out from schedule, pull invoices and create spreadsheets so clients can easily understand their billing, multi-tasking with AE's, clients, provided exceptional customer service, always looking out for the company while making sure the customer was also satisfied, treated the company's money like it was my own, love learning new software and taking on new things make me thrive as an individual.
- Account Planner at Spectrum Reach/ICONMMA
- Billing Supervisor at SVS Services Group LLC
- Contract & Billing Supervisor at Modern Business Machines
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
Effectively organized and developed a client brief.
● Coordinated daily reports to ensure work was finished in a timely manner.
● Assisted teammates in developing solutions to the greater problem given within the clients brief.
● Competed on a national level with my team with great results.
- Account Planner at NSAC
- Sales Associate at Pandora Jewelry
- Daycare Teacher at Your Growing Child
4 months at this Job
- - Advertising and Mass Communication
Helped to create the communication strategy on several key accounts including Procter and Gamble, Burger King and Coors. Helped to identify key issues facing client brands and ways to implement effective solutions. Set up and conducted focus groups to gain market and consumer insights and used those findings to help initiate and guide strategic activity.
Helped to create the communication strategy on several key accounts including Procter and Gamble, Burger King and Coors. Helped to identify key issues facing client brands and ways to implement effective solutions.
Set up and conducted focus groups to gain market and consumer insights and used those findings to help initiate and guide strategic activity.
- Account Planner at Bromley Communications
- Bath and Body Works Sales Associate at Bath & Body Works
- Financial Writer at AIG (American International Group)
- Financial Writer at Invesco AIM
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Advertising
- Bachelor's - Communications
Collect daily shipping load requirements from multiple sources and locations (Purchase Orders/Bill of Lading/ Cooler Services); schedule transportation and insure the timely delivery of the company s freight to a multi-regional geographic area. ❖ Routes and optimizes carriers' freight. ❖ Make sure customers' shipments start dates, cancel dates, and in DC dates are met. ❖ Communicates issues information from customers' & specific carriers' back to PVH customer service, PVH strategic services, and PVH transportation. ❖ Ensures load planning accuracy of cube and customers' shipments on time arrival. ❖ Schedules all outbound shipments based on customer routing requirements and carrier appointment schedules. ❖ Coordinated with customer logistics department and carriers to confirm that adequate equipment is on site. ❖ Prepared outbound paperwork ensuring it is complete and accurate. ❖ Maintains orderly files and shipping records for all outbound shipments. Researches, pulls, and communicates requests for ❖ shipping documentation. ❖ Uses PKMS Warehouse Management System for shipment data to build loads, track/update shipment information, and research issues. ❖ Communicates with shipping dock management team regarding specific customer or carrier issues. ❖ Works with PVH customer service, PVH strategic services, and PVH transportation to set up new customer accounts. ❖ Requests extensions for customer PO's and communicates carrier/customer issues to PVH customer service & PVH
- Account Planner at PVH
- Transportation Analyst at XPO Logistics
- Office Manager at Courtesy Shuttle
- Administrative Assistant at Senior Care of Columbus
10 months at this Job
• Analyze customers demand requirements and work with multiple stakeholders to achieve forecast accuracy
• Manage supply planning database and meet the costumer's demands on a timely manner.
• In charge of inventory of components and raw materials required to fulfill costumer's orders.
• Manage production forecasting with production scheduler, components receiving, inventory and manufacturing in order to identify potential problems.
• Coordinate new projects/launches ensure that line trials and first productions requirements are clearly communicated to all departments involved and that customer time lines are met.
• Maintain the product cycle and stock level to ensure enough supply, adjust the gap to meet the customer needs.
• Coordinate and maintain short and long-term forecast in conjunction with Sales and Marketing
• Collaborate with sales to create, maintain and review baseline sales forecasts for finished goods.
• Contribute to various New Product Development projects
• Demonstrated capability to work cross functionally and foster new and existing business relationships.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and develop reports.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders at all different levels.
- Supply Chain Account Planner at XPO Logistics
- Logistics & Supply Chain Planner at Resnick Distributors
- Supply Chain Account Manager at J. Ray & Nephew, Jamaica, WI
- Early Childhood teacher at Calabar Infant Primary and Junior High School
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science
- Bachelors of Science
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Media Advertising
- Account Planner at Spectrum Reach
- Marketing Coordinator at The Pike Company
- Sales Coordinator at Time Warner Cable Media
- Media Assistant at Tipping Point Media
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication/Public Relations
- - Public Relations Office Intern
- - Communications Office Intern
Supported a team of 6 account executives and one local sales manager to create linear and digital media plans for current and future clients.
• Ask appropriate open-ended questions to more appropriately discover client needs and expectations.
• Work within budget parameters to develop customized marketing strategies by analyzing key data and consumer demographics, to increase client revenue.
• Cultivate effective partnerships with Advanced Advertising, Market Research & Insights, Pricing & Planning and Sales Support staff to assist local teams reach goals.
• Analyze first and third-party data and investigated new growth opportunities for local account teams.
Supported a team of 6 account executives and one local sales manager to create linear and digital media
plans for current and future clients.
- Account Planner/Coordinator at Spectrum Reach
- Temporary Accounting Clerk at Spherion
- In Caregiver at Live
- Bookkeeper at Allan Nott Toyota
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Accounting
- Account Planner - Student at Real Good Gum - Student Campaign Course
- Account Executive at The University Star
- Account Planner- Student at National Advertising Competition, AAF - Wienerschnitzel
- Apartment Partnership Coordinator at Gardenio
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising
• Responsible for coordinating production assets for Indians Baseball features.
• Input feature/paid programming/'Barter orders for the daily log.
• Pull revenue and aging reports weekly. Pull post logs weekly.
• Work with various departments to ensure accuracy on the production grid.
• Back-up to the STO Account Coordinator.
- STO Account Planner at Spectrum Reach
- Contractor at Time Warner/Spectrum
- Broadcast Traffic Manager at Sportstime Ohio/WKYC/Gannett
- Assistant Broadcast Traffic Manager at KUSA Ch
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma