• Prepared P&L report for upper management to review & adjust the price to increase profit margins
• Audited the discrepancy in quarterly sales for high volume accounts like Amazons, Home Depot, Target, & Wayfair
• Trained new hires to understand QuickBook software, internal system, and procedures associated with different accounts
• Managed the quality of work and timeliness of 5 associates handling approximately 50-75 accounts
• Ensured the monthly closing of the Accounts Receivable section & the completion of account reconciliations
• Constructed monthly reports involving refund, return rate, and Castlegate for manager assessment
- Account Receivable Manager at RUGSUSA / NULOOM
- A/R & A/P Specialist at RUGSUSA / NULOOM
- Bookkeeper at TERRIBLY ATTRACTIVE
- Office Assistant Intern at PRATT AREA COMMUNITY COUNCIL
6 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
• Manage the account receivable and collections for several companies
• Developed integrations to upload invoices and cash receipts from new companies.
• Create ad-hoc reports
• Maintain the prepaid schedules and create monthly Journal entries
• Cash reconciliation
• Provide support to the Accounting and IT department in resolving any technical problem in the accounting software
- Accountant/Account Receivable Manager at Onstream Media Corporation
- ERP Consultant, IES, eBusiness Solution at
- ERP Consultant at Fusion Works
- Accounting Clerk at Cingular Caribbean
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting/Finance
• Responsible for all invoicing and collections for 1,000+ customers.
• Assist sales team to ensure finance and sales numbers are reconciled.
• Chief support in semi-annual and annual company audit for accounts receivables.
• Implemented electronic invoicing which reduced overhead cost by over 35%. Rewrote Credit Policy Manual for RR.
• Reduced DSO from 55+ days to 30 days and over 90 days from 9% to 5% of total Receivables at RR.
• Developed Month End reports for Management on DSO, over 90, top 100 accounts, watch list of high-risk accounts through graphs, and excel spreadsheets.
• Trained and coached collections, cash applications and accounts receivable staff.
• Developed long term employees to achieve supervisor level.
• Served as primary resource in the development of Standard Operating Procedure manual representative of all operations under my supervision.
• Maintained effective communications with all departments nationwide, outside collection services, and national credit organizations.
• Handled customer requests and resolved problems, including all disputes, changes and credits on customer service. Work with worthless checks for NSF and Closed account and work with small claims court, and place liens on property to recover payments.
• Assist with insurance claims for Water Restoration (complete adjustments and supplement documents) with adjusters to recover payment.
• Assist in weekly payroll.
• Assist in other daily assignments as needed.
- Account Receivable Manager at Roto Rooter Service Company
- Advance America Center Manager at
- Assistant Manager at Walgreens
- Production Supervisor at Dollar General
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Associate of Art in Accounting - SAMARA ENSLEY
In charge of accounts receivable, managing drivers calls, proofing their paperwork and resolving errors. Investing any non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts. Data entry for all payments and proofing totals. Leading and executing account programs.
- Account Receivable Manager at Continental Auto Parts
- Assistant Manager at Tunnicliff and Pepper Mill
- Front End Assistant Manager at Price Chopper Supermarket
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Management
• Manage Accounts Receivable Department and supervise 2 AR and Collections Specialist
• Building relationships with customers and understanding the business needs
• Responsible for the cash application process (checks, wire, credit cards etc) and ensure timely monthly distribution of SOA to all customers
• Maintaining and managing aging report for all the AR accounts.
• Resolving unpaid balances, advising customer of necessary action steps and useful strategies for repayment.
• Handle customers' questions concerning account activity. Ensure excellent customer service for all customer and internal inquiries
• Research and resolution of complex and/or escalated billing questions and discrepancies
• Understanding documentation rules to provide proper audit trail.
• Maintains accurate and complete records concerning billing and collection activity including documenting discussions and computer notes.
• Makes recommendations based upon transactional review findings as related to best charge practices, documentation practices, as examples.
• Manage all the credit limits for all accounts Run.
• Responsible for all month-end calculations & J/Es such as the bad debit reserve.
• Budgeting the cash flow on a weekly basis.
- Account Receivable Manager at Morrison Express Corp. HQ
- Senior Account Receivable Specialist at j2 Global, Corporate HQ
- Account Receivable Specialist at Amar CPA's
- Assistant Accounting & Finance Manager at Emerging Market Payments
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting in Accounting - English
• Managed an accounts receivable of $20M+
• Monitored international accounts receivable and collections
• Developed credit and collection department to facilitate sales growth
• Managed daily AR invoicing, credit memos and cash applications
• Oversee cash receipts, deposits, and customer adjustments.
• Established and controlled credit limits and payment terms in accordance with the company's credit policy
• Posting and updating cash receipts in the computer system correctly and in timely manner
• Review and modify credit policies analyzing clients' payment history
• Prepare and process month-end close, related journal entries and reconciliations
• Reviews A/R reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding
• Maintain customer relationships by responding timely and accurately to all inquiries and requests
• Work collaboratively with other managers and supervisors including sales management to effect collections of the accounts
- Credit/Account Receivable Manager at Glamorise Foundation
- Credit/Account Receivable Manager at Rebecca Taylor
- Credit/Account Receivable Manager at Bill Levkoff
- Credit/Account Receivable Manager at Bonita Apparel
7 years at this Job
*Responsible for reporting and analyzing financial results and related performance measures, calculating and validating all retail, commercial, Government, and dealer sales. * Perform credit checks on businesses requesting a charge account; approving or denying requests. * Establish credit limits when setting up new accounts and increase/decrease credit limits based on customers payment and credit history. * Answer customer billing inquires providing copies of invoices and proof of delivery upon request. * Managed the Aging of Accounts in order to minimize past due accounts. * Contact customers by phone and email regarding their past due account and resolve late payments. * Print/Send out Monthly Statements to customers. * Perform Month end closing of A/R. * Advise Management of potential problems or write-off accounts. * Refer accounts to outside collection agencies. * Manage costs within the Accounts Receivable Department. * Provide weekly reporting of A/R Aging and meet with the management team. *Develop and implement innovative credit procedures that maximize cash flow and minimize losses. * Prepared and applied daily wires, credit card, and general account deposits accurately and on time.
- Account Receivable Manager/Credit Manager at Hoist Fitness Systems
- Project Accountant at Freelanced for Various Clients
- Revenue/Staff Accountant at Union Bank of California
- Senior Accountant/Assistant CFO at California Tile Company
12 years at this Job
- Accounting - medical
• Prepare Lien request, payment plans, generate/post violation letters, coupons and billings.
• Recover past due accounts through customer interaction via phone/Email/Mail with diligent paperwork trail.
• Prepare year-end closing statement and periodic financial reports.
• Handle account operations, includes AR/AP, general ledger, cash management and analyzed reports for company operations.
• Prepared financial packets for commercial and residential.
• Prepared monthly bank account reconciliations, income statements and balance sheets.
• Project financial needs based on past or projected expenditures or operating costs.
- Account Receivable Manager at Bell Plumbing
- Client Services Coordinator / Accounting Specialist at Hammersmith Management
- Assistant Branch Vice President & Operations Mgr at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Human Resource Director at Family Golf Inc. and South Suburban Park & Recreation
2 years, 8 months at this Job
•posting payments & EOB
•Scheduling appointments and treatments
- Account Receivable Manager at Woodrow Chiropractic
- Financial Service Representative at Decatur Earthmover Credit Union
- Guest service manager at McDonald's
- Crew at
1 year at this Job
- High school
Secretarial duties not limited to faxing, transferring calls, accounting, client contact, billing & collections
- Account Receivable Manager at HJS Services
- Medical Receptionist/Chiropractic assistant at Athens Atlas Chiropractic Center
- Medical Call Center Agent at Concierge contact center
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Psychology - Psychology