Columbus Networks Key Account Sales Manager May 2013- Dic 214
- Account Sales Manager at OnNet Fiber
- Account Manager Major at AT&T
- Executive Account Manager at TData
- Senior Sales Executive at Islanet Communications, inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
As a Account Sales Manager I drive a small-box truck to sell, deliver, and merchandise Red Bull products in large and small format stores. Protect/ expand all space, execute in all stores and grow profit within my accounts.
- Account Sales Manager at Red Bull
- Route Sales Representative at Frito-Lay
- Merchandiser at Coca-Cola Refreshments
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Goal oriented professional with a strong background in office administration, leadership, management, training, and planning. Capable of multitasking and meeting deadlines with attention to detail; Driven to accomplish tasks and exceed expectations; Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse audience; Ability to work under extreme pressure with organization, flexibility, and efficiency in a hectic environment. Account Sales Manager - Hay Distributing - Greenville, SC October 2016 to present -Expertly sold and retained Redbull products to a diverse audience. -Proficiently performed above expectations of Hay Distributing. -Proved competence in sales on a daily basis, by ensuring high level sales and retention to all clients.
- Account Sales Manager at Hay Distributing
- Crew Chief at Dunbar Armored
- Crew Chief at crew and company
- Customer Service Representative at Academy Sports + Outdoors
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Sales. The Account Sales Manager (ASM) drives a small-box truck to sell, deliver, and merchandise Red Bull products in large and small format stores. The ASM's top priority is to effectively service all customers in a safe, efficient, and professional manner.
- Account sales Manager at Redbull
- Cashier at Bacon creek gun and pawn
- Night Manager at Liquor Mart
- Assistant Manager at Circle K
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Successfully proven achievement as an Account Sales Manager for the Northeast territory. Responsible for managing a portfolio of business comprised of more than 70 multi-unit foodservice operators totaling $14 million dollars in revenue. Have demonstrated exceptional solution selling capabilities with a strong understanding of the industry, the competitive landscape, and utilizing culinary innovations to effectively influence change. Have developed strong, professional relationships with customers, securing long term commitments for partnerships all while executing company objectives. Currently demonstrating growth across the portfolio by maintaining current Lamb Weston business and developing new business in accounts with high potentials such as Union Square Hospitality Group, Hershey Entertainment, BR Guest Hospitality, and Bobby Flay Burger Palace. Have further demonstrated ability to provide additional value to operators and become a trusted industry advisor by uncovering needs, utilizing company marketing and promotional tools, merchandising programs, market trends and consumer insights.
• Retained 100% of customer base over a 5-year period with consistent negotiation strategies for new contract signings.
• Effectively manage through change with initial territory alignment spanning 3 states to then supporting 11 states for two years while company restructured and looked for a replacement. Over this time I managed to maintain all business across the 11 states all while continuing to grow the overall total territory.
• Grew sales 14% consecutively over past 4 years.
- Account Sales Manager at Lamb Weston
- Business Development Manager at Summit Food Marketing
- Chef/Manager at Eurest Dining Services
- Harrah's Corporation Externship at Caesars Entertainment
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Culinary Arts Degree - Occupational
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Cellular Sales is an authorized retailer for Verizon Wireless. I am a wireless account expert.
- Wireless Account Sales Manager at Cellular Sales
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks Coffee
- Volunteer Coordinator at Badge of Honor Association
- Explorer Lieutenant at Rochester Police Department Explorers
7 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts and Criminal Justice
- Regents Diploma
Pittsburgh, PA January 2015 - Present Key Account Sales Manager Responsible for planning and executing a consultative sales strategy to develop new business and grow existing business from the largest wholesale and /or commercial/industrial petroleum users in a 12-state market area. Develop, negotiate and present comprehensive price risk management programs and lead internal cross-function collaborative sales efforts.
➢ Consistently achieved monthly, quarterly and annual goals
➢ Selling at the corporate senior management level in a long, complex sales cycle
➢ Understand supply and demand dynamics in the petroleum and commodities market to effectively sell price risk management programs
➢ Develop needs based market studies with Guttman Energy risk management personnel to identify unique buying opportunities that generate new sales
➢ Understand fuel operability, performance issues, fuel storage best practices and additive strategies relating to customer needs
➢ Maintain overall account relationship with major wholesale, commercial and industrial accounts in conjunction with inside sales support
- Key Account Sales Manager at Guttman Energy
- Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Pfizer - WW Biopharmaceuticals
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance
• Covered multiple routes in the Tampa area.
• Promoted to Account Sales Manager.
• Over exceeded all Monthly Key Performance Indicators.
• Informed customers of upcoming sales and plan to increase their business.
• Collaborated with other ASM's to prepare and deliver performance. Key accomplishments ✓ Increased account sales by building permanent fixtures. ✓ Bull of the Month ✓ Top ASM on Monthly basis. ✓ Helped with DSM tasks and training. ✓ Outstanding track record of increased profitability and Market share. ✓ Determined current on-going product needs for each customer, and supervised each account to set for a plan of execution to increase revenue. ✓ Trained New Employees.
- Account Sales Manager at Red bull
- Territory Sales Manager at
- Accounting Assistant at Gamma Communications
- begin auditing all company accounts at Ole mexican foods inc
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Since 1927, Acosta has steadily built a leading presence in the foodservice industry by bringing together a multitude of top regional and national agencies. Key Account Sales Manager 2008 - 2018
Served as a Key Account Manager and Distributor Account Manager, with key accounts such as Food Service Management Groups, Super Market Deli's, Bakeries, Meals to Go, Entertainment and Sports Concessions. Also served as an account executive for several manufacturers represented in the New York Metro Market.
(631) 873-7406 [email protected] Key Contributions:
• Served as the Account Executive for five key food manufacturing clients for metropolitan New York.
• Oversaw a portfolio of 20+ distributors on behalf of clients such as Barilla, Campbell's, Conagra, Dannon, Jones, Ken's, Lamb Weston, McCormick and Perdue.
• Managed relationships of over 100 Large Leveraged Operators for manufacturers such as Barilla, Campbell's, ConAgra, Dannon, Ken's, Lamb Weston, Perdue, Sabrett, Sea Watch and Tampa Maid.
• Handled functions such as marketing programs, field account management, food exhibitions and account service escalations and reconciliations.
- Key Account Sales Manager at ACOSTA FOOD SERVICE
- Manufacturing Representative at X CORPORATION
- Distributor Business Manager at KEYIMPACT SALES SYSTEMS
- Territory Manager at SABIN MEYER AND COMPANY
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
When I started this job I was a merchandiser. I have been promoted twice in a year. I am currently a sales account manager. I write orders for stores, manage merchandisers from my route, and train new merchandisers.
- Account Sales Manager at Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- Merchandiser at Pure Beverage Company
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - College Prep