Supported Audit Specialty team for the Federal Employee program, generated audit reports, created and sent letters in Client Letter, as well as managed claims reprocessing projects. Also, liaised with Case Management team to assist in Customer Service inquiries from Case Managers regarding Members whom were enrolled in Case Management. Currently an Account Service Representative on-site at Microsoft Redmond campus. Triage escalations for Microsoft members, as well as attend weekly New Employee Orientation for benefits/HSA questions and welcome and assist walk-in visits from members.
- Account Service Representative at Premera Blue Cross
- Guest Care / Customer Service Lead at Sea to Sky Rentals
- Revenue Management / Customer Service at Warwick Seattle
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Addiction Studies
- General Transfer
- General Transfer
Jan 2018 to Current project goals. Sr. Account Service Representative
• Led expansion process for Metro by T-Mobile preferred vendor.
• Consulted on several high profile market expansion projects.
• Spearheaded strategic component development strategy in alignment with future
• Assisted clients with requirements analysis, documentation, business analysis and logical data modeling.
• Oversaw and supervised onsite consultant teams, and liaised between team and business executives.
Jan 2018 to Current
Sr. Account Service Representative
- Sr. Account Service Representative at Sprint Prepaid Group
- Prepaid Indirect Account Representative at Sprint Prepaid Group
- merchandising, event management at Sprint Prepaid Group
- District Manager at Sprint Prepaid Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Management
• An account service representative at CSpire is responsible for upholding the company values of always putting the customer first. Customer satisfaction is a top priority, and with my time at CSpire, I have honed my customer service skills to a considerable degree. I am able to diffuse difficult situations, explain bills and phone functions in several different ways to help answer a customer's questions, as well as uphold our account access and security policies for the protection of customer information.
• My primary job includes facilitating the sales of new phones and accessories for both consumer and business use. I am extremely knowledgeable about current generation phones and their software and am able to assist in content transfer both with and without the use of cloud services or other software. I can match customers to a phone that suits their needs, as well as find accessories that are protective and convenient for their everyday life.
• In addition to helping with customer-facing operations, all account service representatives are required to assist the floor managers with tasks such as customer callbacks, stocking shelves, making sure the store is audit-compliant, counting down registers, participating in counting inventory once a month, and facilitating sales for the repair technicians.
- ACCOUNT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at CSPIRE
- FRONT-END CASHIER at WINN-DIXIE
- PAINTING INSTRUCTOR at WINN-DIXIE
- CASHIER at WINN-DIXIE
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS degree - English
Order product for customers
• Deliver and set up products on display fixtures
• Make customers aware of new products being offered and displayed
• Provide good customer service
• Maintain company vehicle and all necessary paperwork
Order product for customers
- Account Service Representative at Ruckers' Wholesale & Service Co.
- Driver at TSE Industries, Inc.
- Account Service Representative at Rucker's Wholesale & Service Company
- Manager/Owner/Operator at Palmetto Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning, LLC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Answering high call volume to ensure customer satisfaction and providing outstanding service while locating business account.
• Processing payments by phone and restoring services.
• Reviewing long-term service contracts, along with documents to update business ownership.
• Respond to inbound customer questions, problems, and requests regarding account balances, service additions, billings/payments, or other general or account-related services.
• Educates residential Cox business customers about additional service opportunities.
• Data entry, processing request to have customers accounts updated (making sure requests are accurately processed, sending feedback on errors received)
• Monitoring calls for quality assurance purposes with a lead, to make sure we are providing the best customer service and go over any aspects for improvement.
- Account Service Representative at COX BUSINESS
- Call Center Representative at CVS.com
- Survey Agent at Citizens Bank
- Customer Service/Sales Associate at JCPenney
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in General Studies in General Studies - General Studies
Carefully listen to and understand customer issues Probe and identify root cause Empathize and de-escalate upset customers Solution based selling Utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for customers Ensure customer satisfaction through effective first call resolution by ensuring customer satisfaction, complete issue resolution and prevent cancellation of service Efficiently handle the call while capturing call details for customers account Ability to build rapport
- Account Service Representative at FPS
- Front Office Coordinator at Express Employment Professionals
- Accounting Service Rep at UGA Finance
- CSR at Liquid Education
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- N/A - Social Science
Performed accounting and clerical task related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions and account receivable. Responsible for processing invoices in a timely and accurate manner. Reconcile of credit cards -and checking accounts. Assist in special projects as assigned by management. Customer service expert, often being tasked to deal with tricky clients both in person and over the phone.
• Prepared daily bank deposits while maintaining records and balancing accounts
• Demonstrated a solid and through understating of basic bookkeeping concepts and accounting principles
• Maintained, processed, and reconciled all payment and expenditures daily to stay on compliance with policies and procedures
• Exhibited and ensured accurate coding, sorting, balancing and payment of invoices / receipts
• Reconciled monthly statements and research discrepancies
- Account Service Representative at Union Bank of Mena
- Cashier/Waitress at Skyline Café
- Toddler Teacher at
- Restaurant Manager/ Waitress at Fish Net
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Performs analysis and chargeback input based on network queue assignments: reviews and processes disputes/fraud claims in a timely and accurate manner in support of the business unit's Service Level Agreements while maintaining awareness of EFT network processing timeframes, regulations and processing changes Worked closely with delinquent account holders to collect and reconcile accounts through approved channels. Maintains strong working knowledge of all internal and network processing systems and software as well as Regulation E and assigned network processing timeframes and regulations. Effectively communicates appropriate dispute resolutionprocessing for various EFT networks to clients as needed. Resolved conflicts and negotiated agreements between parties in order to reach win-win solutions to disagreements and clarify misunderstandings Effectively controlled the release of proprietary and confidential information for general client lists Respond to inquiries from internal and external clients regarding chargeback requirements, system processing and functionality, dispute lifecycle, claim status and data input
- Account Service Representative at US Bank
- AVP/Bankruptcy Specialist at Bank Of America
- Loan Servicing Manager at Marine One Acceptance Corporation
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Take inbound calls from customers regarding their account Navigate multiple personal computer, business, email and web applications Analyze and explain customers questions Resolve product, service or billing questions
Take inbound calls from customers regarding their account
Navigate multiple personal computer, business, email and web applications
Analyze and explain customers questions
Resolve product, service or billing questions
- Account Service Representative at Wells Fargo Vendor Financial Services
- Customer Care Associate at GE Capital
- Digital Services Consultant at HIBU
- Customer Service Representative at HIBU
3 years, 1 month at this Job
• Performed data entry and database administration
• Provided technical support to customer on various types of alarm systems.
• Provided problem solving and retention for customers with billing or account issues/concerns.
• Received inbound calls from customers with complaints and provided information about products or services, took or entered orders, and obtained details of complaints.
• Meet pre-determined departmental standards for productivity and quality measures.
• Respond to customer questions, resolve issues within scope of responsibility, utilize the dispute management system to log and distribute service or other related issues that are causing payment to be withheld, and cannot be resolved in Account Services.
- Account Service Representative at ADT Security
- Digital Services Specialist at Citi
- Customer Service Specialist at Academy Sports + Outdoors
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Education