Team Lead/Account Service Representative In addition to the below: Supervisor to a team of Account Service Representatives. Assisting in daily matters, addressing concerns and issues, provide direct support the Account Service Representative. Delegate daily workflow/task to meet productivity goals.
- Team Lead/Account Service Representative at PayPro Administrator
- Account Service Representative at PayPro Administrator
- Claims Processor at PayPro Administrator
- Office Manager at Pacific States Cast Iron Pipe Co
4 months at this Job
- High school
As an Account Service Representative at CBC Federal Credit Union I promptly answer all incoming calls for the credit union in a courteous and efficient manner. I have many tasks such as assisting members with any questions regarding their accounts as well as general credit union information pertaining to products, hours and locations. I also assist members with their online banking profiles such as enrollments resets and support, bill pay setup, disputes, questions and research, accepting payments for any consumer loan products and conduct various types of transactions over the phone such as process transfers, cash advances and other transaction requests. I conduct balance transfers for credit cards as well as review debit/credit card fraud and file disputes for members. Receive and process new account requests via the Internet. Notify new account applicants of the status of their application and conduct verifications for new memberships. Place check orders for members HELOC, checking and Money Market accounts. I've gained experience in using programs such STAR, Springboard, First Data, Customer Service Tool(CST), Express(Loans PQ), DocuSign, Q2 central, Symitar and other programs when assisting members.
- ACCOUNT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II at CBC FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- TELLER at CBC FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT/ DSD CLAIMS at Walmart
- P.O.S. ASSOCIATE at KOHL'S
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- - Business Marketing
Call truck drivers to get location updates to ensure product will be delivered on time. Build truck loads so they can be sold to carriers.
- Account Service Representative at ACCOUNT SERVICE REPRESENTIVE, R2 LOGISTICS
- SERVER at HARRY BUFFALO
- SERVER at TEXAS ROADHOUSE
- HOSTESS at SPORTZONE
1 month at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- BA - PSYCHOLOGY
- - those clubs
Manage over 60 NBC Sports, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC, Golf Channel and Prime Entertainment upfront and scatter accounts to guarantee delivery
● Develop and maintain relationships with 21 clients including Ford Motor Company, Sherwin Williams, and Progressive Insurance to secure future business
● Collaborate with Sales Planners, Account Executives, Pricing and Planning to maximize revenue for the portfolio by offering recap packages, strategizing commercial placing, and solving account discrepancies
● Cultivate solutions for advertisers by collaborating with the integrated marketing, media buying, and commercial operations team
● Observe and take notes for internal and external meetings for Account Executives and Linear Directors
● Update account Stewardship to keep team frequently informed of account performance
● Implemented a flight chart for NBC News, Bravo, E, and Oxygen clients to improve communication Infused Public Relations Firm, Publicity Assistant, June 2017-March2018┃Detroit, MI
● Aided CEO and Founder in managing over 30 clients and city infrastructure projects while assisting with strategic planning for the development of companies
● Developed branding strategies, buzzworthy social media content, and promotional material for new client campaigns to ensure appropriate media coverage
● Conducted research to monitor cultural trends on a micro and macro level to develop public relation strategies for clients
● Created social media calendar for various projects including Flash Delivery Relaunch
● Assisted in the execution of the 2017 Detroit Women's March Convention by supporting the local and national public relations team
● Designed community outreach plan for colleges leading up to Women's March Convention and posted social media posts throughout U.S Representative Maxine Waters' speech
- Account Service Representative at NBC Universal
- Communications Intern at Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Public Relations Intern at Truscott Rossman Public Relations Firm
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business - Integrated Marketing Communications
- Bachelors of Arts - Mass Media Communications
Floor manager and key holder. Ensure all customers are being helped in a timely manner through customer service coordination. Perform price overrides as needed and in accordance with guidelines. -Solutions based selling of add-ons and new customer acquisition -Meet individual sales quota, customer retention goals & accessory sales goals each month contributing to the market goals while maintaining high energy and highly motivated approach to selling. -Achieve and exceed customer satisfaction standards. -Consumer and enterprise account management. -Apple Master
- Account Service Representative II at C Spire
- Contracted Worker/Consultant at Helanbak
- Firearms Specialist Sales Associate at Gander Mountain
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Admin. (Entrepreneurship)
• ASR at the National Recovery Center responsible for servicing a combination of customer service calls and inbound/outbound end of term lease, charges and collection calls
• I'm responsible for 240 plus accounts with the flexibility of offering a variety of solutions for the resolution of the account, emphasis on quality and quantity
• Ability to defuse irate customers to resolve/explain their problems and concerns
• Perform account servicing by researching and explaining charges on the account and obtain payment in full on remaining balances
• Explain process requirements and obtain required information
- Account Service Representative at FORD Motor Credit
- Customer Service Representative II at MAPFRE Insurance Company
- Donatech Corporation Contractor at Honeywell Aerospace
- Flood Insurance Verification Specialist at QBE Insurance
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Responsibilities: Screening uninsured patients for financial assistance eligibility. Completing and filing medicaid applications, schedule interview appointments with the social security administration for patients eligible for disability. Compiling accounts that are active and following the status of eligibility for each account. Assisting with enrollments for marketplace insurance applications. Evaluate for filing federal, state and county eligibility. Similar responsibilities as social worker. Accomplishments Certified Application Counselor Customer Service Award Skills Used Skills related with human resource services, patient advocate services, application councelor, computer skills, filing, faxing, meeting with patients and families to complete and assess eligibility for different applications. Billing approved accounts and updating hospital and other company programs.
- Account Service Representative at MedAssist
- Medical Office Assistant at Diagnostic Imaging, PC
- Medical Office Assistant at Methodist LeBonheur Urgent Care
- Customer Service Representative at ALSAC
6 years at this Job
- - Medical Transcription- Certified Application Counselor
• Account specialist, specializing in annuity contracts.
• Answers an average of 50-80 calls a day.
• Audit all letters going to clients created by fellow associates.
• Resource - I was a team lead to help other associates with questions while they were on the phone with clients
• Supervisor calls - I took escalated calls. I was the associate to calm an escalated situation and to give reassurance to the client that something was going to get done correctly.
• Help clients with questions about their account or process all transactions per the client’s request: Withdrawals, EFT, contributions, address changes, systematic payments, fund investment changes, making sure new contract paperwork is processed correctly, explain what is still needed to open new contract, explain the details of Policy Pages of the clients contract that was just bought, web support.
• Processed daily tasks: withdrawals, fund transfers, fund exchanges, address changes, return mail, stop payment on checks and re-issue new checks, financial transactions, Required Minimum Distributions, Policy Page re-prints, overnight funds, mailing requested paperwork, create apologies letters, audit all outgoing letters going to clients. . Accomplishments:
• Promoted to Resource/ Supervisor to give help to fellow associates that needed assistance when questions arised on a call with clients and to take Super isor calls
• Manages and Supervisors had confidence and trust in me to work remotely from home for the last 2 years.
• Awarded many awards for giving excellent satisfying service to clients and going over and beyond what was requested from clients.
• Was asked to work remotely when my family and I had to move out of state two times.
- Account Service Representative at Se2
- Sales Manager / Co-Owner at Ann's Turquoise
- Retail Sales Clerk at Kippys
- Marketing/Human Resource Internship at Double D Ranch
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Communications Study
Perform deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, visa payments, money orders, and cashier's checks for members.
• Assist members with basic account questions, transaction inquiries, check copies, and information about credit union products and services.
• Completed and filed paperwork associated with closing accounts.
• Delivered prompt, accurate and excellent customer service over the phone by answering questions, taking information and updating members about their account.
• Perform general office duties such as filing, typing, scanning, and faxing as directed by management.
• Process incoming mail, identify and file returned mail and meter outgoing mail.
- Account Service Representative at HERITAGE GROVE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- CASHIER at MCDONALD'S
- CASHIER at MCDONALD'S
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree - General
• Manage customer financial accounts
• Processing account requests
• Data entry
- ACCOUNT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at SECURITY BENEFIT
- ACCOUNT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at AEROTEK
- OFFICE ASSISTANT at MARTINEZ RENTALS
- DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST at SOUTHWEST CAGING
9 months at this Job