An account supervisor oversees the handling of corporate client accounts and generally supervises a number of account executives. It is a middle-management position that requires a number of years of relevant work experience.
- Account Supervisor at SMX Staffing Allegion
- Lead Consultant at Fed Ex
- Escalated Specialist at Finish Line Corporate Indianapolis IN
9 months at this Job
Account Supervisor with experience in escalated calls, payment research, goal oriented, meeting tight and deadline delivering superior performance committed. Team Player, self-starter, hard worker and excellent interpersonal skills.
JP Morgan Chase- Credit Card Service January 2015- Present
• Create a initiative that aided to the 30% overall reduction in critical error in the department.
• Anticipate customer need's by completing depth review in order to deliver appropriate solutions through consultative relationship building
• Resolve escalations or complaints in an empathetic and professional manner
• Cross- Trained 50+ staff member to support areas of improvement and ensure adherence to operational compliance and procedures.
- Account Supervisor at JP Morgan Chase- Credit Card Service
- Customer Service at First Bank /First Bancorp
- Customer Service Coordinator at El Nuevo Dia Inc
4 years at this Job
- Talent Training Graduate - interview, Resume writting, communication, provide feedback, carrer pathing, networking, professionalism
- Bachelor Degree - Business Administration
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR SCIOTO SERVICES OCTOBER 2OO8- PRESENT I run the housekeeping services at two Chase Bank corporate buildings, here I oversee 17 employees and responsibleforthe deaning and carpeU floor care. I oversee the tirne keeping, overall customer satisfaction by ensuring that alluork orders are completed accurately and in a timely manner, I do allsupply ordering, Audits, employee training, and all disciplinary actions ESUCATION FOCUS LEARNING ACADEHY, COLUMBUS, OHIO EVEREST INSTITUE, Columbus, Ohio HIGH SCHOOL DIPOLMA Certified Medical ASSISTANT When I came into Chase as the Account Supervisor the account was left without supervision for about six months, it had no structure, no schedules, and little discipline. With my knowledge, organization and my structure l was able to take a fallen million-dollar of ours and do a compete 360.
- Account Supervisor at Scioto Services
10 years, 3 months at this Job
Transitioning from the Administrative Assistant to the Account Supervisor role was challenging at first. My duties now include building customer relations with managers from several hotel properties throughout the Washington, DC area and Maryland area. I am currently managing 40 employees throughout my region. My management and customer relation skills have definitely improved. I am pleased to have been promoted and look forward on the many opportunities this position has offered me to keep on improving. Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS Staffing)
- Account Supervisor at Hospitality Staffing Solutions
- Administrative Assistant/ Recruiter at
- Delivery Driver at
- Server/Head Server/Supervisor at
7 months at this Job
Account supervisor at a boutique public relations firm with offices in Los Angeles and San Diego. Responsible for day-to-day operations, including development and execution of all aspects of public relations campaigns, such as messaging, branding, and strategy to increase media exposure. Accomplished at creating comprehensive press materials, including pitches, press releases, biographies, fact sheets, web copy, and white papers. Experienced in developing targeted media lists and establishing solid networks of media contacts. Skilled at managing and motivating staff and contractors to meet strategic public relations objectives. Proven track record of securing television, radio and print placements for clients. Spearheaded client development and client management, including lead generation and follow up, new business proposals, presentations, invoicing, project reports and case studies. Managed firm’s social media strategy and calendar. Proficient in Cision, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, all Google applications, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Account Supervisor at McKendall Communications
- President and Owner at Mara Parker Associates
- Program Manager at Columbia Resource Group
- Associate Producer - An American Journey at Presidential Inaugural Committee (PIC)
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Public Relations
- - Television and Film
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism
Health Insurance representative. "Account Supervisor" Required to take over calls of regular agents that were escalated due to members requesting next level management or cases needing next level support.Had access to account specific info and HIPAA protected info per Humana Insurance. Routine duties consisted of changing or adding contact info (address, phone number), processing bill payments and updating payment methods, request refills in medications or resolving prescription "mix-ups" (contacting in and out of network pharmacies and providers), also expected to resolve complications in coverage for medical procedures, trained to be capable in finding account specific info and efficiently informing members and prospect members in needed insurance information, assisted members with Late Enrollment Penalties and possible falsely applied penalties, trained in web site training: assisted members in resetting passwords or basic navigation to web page and through member accounts. Started job initially as entry level call rep, after about 10 mos. was selected to join "escalations team" primarily focusing on "problem calls" or "next level of support".
- Account Supervisor at Teleperformance
- Tech Support Agent; Customer Care Representative at Blackboard Inc.
- Support Specialist at JCPenney
- House Cleaner; Babysitter at Rachel Larson
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Fraud Account Supervisor assisting customers with suspected fraud on accounts. Providing assistance to customers in the management role.
- Fraud Account Supervisor at Capital One Bank
- Tech Support Agent at
- Owner and Operator of a Phone Referral Service at
- Customer Service Supervisor at Wal-Mart
9 months at this Job
- - Early Child Development
- - General Education
Experienced Account Supervisor with 7 years of CPG experience and a proven track record throughout complex
and high-stakes campaigns for food & beverage brands including media training, crisis communications,
messaging and material development, media outreach and more
• Currently managing five high-profile, high-revenue food & beverage accounts; serving as the client advisor and trusted resource for day-to-day communication strategies and tactics
• Secure key industry speaking opportunities, panels and media interviews for C-level executives and prepare them accordingly
• Current and past clients include Beyond Meat, Once Upon A Farm, Barney Butter, Theo Chocolate, Sunkist Growers, REI and others
- Account Supervisor at Covet PR
- Senior Account Executive at Edelman, Seattle
- Account Executive at Edelman, Seattle
- Assistant Account Executive at Edelman, Seattle
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Communications - English and Communications
- - English
The Agency at UF is an immersive learning experience for advertising and public relations students working for real-world clients. The firm focuses on reaching the Millennial sector.
• Co-wrote the initial proposals and presentations to help win the account for a new store concept being tested by Tommy Hilfiger. The concept is geared toward the collegiate market, with clothing and venue space for events.
• Responsible for implementing and execution of the first College Brand Ambassador program for the Tommy Hilfiger brand.
• As part of the store opening, worked with a team to create a campaign to increase local awareness and drive foot traffic. This involved coordination with Tommy Hilfiger corporate for the approval of all materials and concepts. Other Roles / Responsibilities have included:
• Account Supervisor/Project Manager for a variety of clients: Tommy Hilfiger, Xcaret, Campus USA, and the Miami Children’s Initiative.
• Coordinated video production team and local business clients regarding all aspects of shoots/productions.
• Applied for awards and recognition on behalf of eco-theme park and resort client, Xcaret.
- Account Supervisor at The Agency at UF
- Sales and Marketing Intern at VivaTicket
- Resident Assistant at University of Florida
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Media & Society
Account Supervisor for Home Depot Outdoor Furniture at Yotrio Corporation. Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service
- Account Supervisor at Yotrio Corporation
- Inventory Control Manager at West Coast Distribution
- General Warehouse Manager at Jessica's Factory Outlet, LLC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- high school Diploma