An account supervisor oversees the handling of corporate client accounts and generally supervises a number of account executives. It is a middle-management position that requires a number of years of relevant work experience.
- Account Supervisor at SMX Staffing Allegion
- Lead Consultant at Fed Ex
- Escalated Specialist at Finish Line Corporate Indianapolis IN
11 months at this Job
- High school - Core 40 General Studies
(Account Supervisor as of 4/1/15) Former positions include: Senior AE, AE, AAE, AC, GAA Over ten years of Account Management experience in client service, trusting partnerships, strategic thinking/development and creative production. Effective at achieving business goals through employee motivation, individual persistence and commitment to the team. Efficient and enthusiastic supervisor and team leader, managing projects from concept to completion for effective and memorable campaigns, working with internal departments and outside vendors. Duties include strategic account planning, writing RFPs, creative briefs and SOWs, facilitating internal/legal/client creative reviews, schedule development, shot list coordination, data & asset-gathering from internal and outside sources, creating budgets and resolving billing discrepancies. Day to day activities include working closely with strategic planners, technical and creative writers, creative directors, art buyers, print production managers, executive producers, editors, project managers, product information specialists, proofreaders, legal counsel, media partners, and in-person interaction/phone/email communication with clients. In depth experience with broadcast TV, OLV, radio, OOH, new media, VR/AR, point-of-sale, novelties, and print advertising including: print ads, printed direct mailers, brochures, in-dealership POP, B2B communications, as well as digital advertising such as: email marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, display advertising (HPTO, standard and rich media), mobile advertising, QR codes and technical web development. Noteworthy Projects Include: Honda Civic “Palindrome” New Sport launch Honda Insight “World of Meh” All-New model launch Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid “Beyond the Battery” All-New model launch Honda Stage/Backstage Music Series Launch
- Account Supervisor at Rubin Postaer and Associates
- Marketing and Accounting Coordinator/Circulation at Real to Reel Locations/P3 Update Magazine
- Production Assistant for America's Funniest Home Videos at Vin Di Bona Productions
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- - advertising
- B.A. - Communications
I worked as a contractor with an electricity company where I serve as an account supervisor. I assist with
• Taking payments
• Making payment arrangements
• Starting electricity at a person’s address
•Issuing disconnect and reconnect orders to utility companies I have other duties that I perform, which is anything a customer may need help with regarding their account. I Serve business and residential customers.
- Account Supervisor at Primary Services
- Technical Support Representative at teleNetwork
- Administrative Assistant at Family Matters
- Part time manager at Five Below
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- AA - Criminal Justice
As I fraud account supervisor I am responsible for safe guarding clients' personal information as well as deal with any inconsistencies in a professional and timely manner.
- Fraud Account Supervisor at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
- Production Operator at Test Floor
- Team Member Trainer at Taco Bell
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Health Science
• Account Supervisor for five key accounts within the MMGY Global portfolio: Bermuda Tourism Authority, South Dakota Department of Tourism, Destination Cleveland, Destination Ann Arbor, and Visit Houston, which collectively represent more than $13 million of business with MMGY. Supervise two team members and lead client projects with media, creative, PR, social, web, email, and experiential marketing teams.
• Maintain strong relationships with Bermuda marketing team, advise client on creative and advertising strategies, and manage fulfillment and deliverables for $8 million per year media plan. Lead development and implementation of five major campaigns and promotions inclusive of digital, print, OOH, email, TV and integrated package buys. Collective media efforts have led to a 17% increase in leisure arrivals to the island in the first half of 2018.
• Account Service lead for South Dakota Tourism’s business, serving as liaison among internal teams to execute a $4 million media plan, paid and organic social media, email and brand activations. In 2018 we executed a social media campaign in conjunction with South Dakota’s float in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, a brand activation in Chicago’s Millennium Park in which we built a 1/3 scale replica of Mount Rushmore and held a 4th of July barbecue for 2000 people.
• Expanded business with Destination Cleveland in 2018 from monthly consulting retainer to developing their primary summer advertising campaign, implementing a social media and influencer campaign, ideating and executing brand activations for Cleveland’s #VisitmeinCLE campaign, and pitching a new storytelling platform, “Legends of the Land.”
• Along with EVP of Creative and EVP of Strategy, pitched and won the business for Destination Ann Arbor’s new Agency of Record in 2018. Led the onboarding and transition for client and internal teams, and development and execution of new brand campaign, including implementation of new public art installations in downtown Ann Arbor.
- Account Supervisor at MMGY Global
- Marketing & Brand Manager at Duvel Moortgat USA / Boulevard Brewing Co. / Brewery Ommegang
- Marketing Consultant at Seawater Solutions
- US Marketing & Brand Manager - Wells & Young's Brewing Company at Belukus Marketing, Inc
at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
- - Technology and Skills
This role has required me to excel in the following areas to ensure our cardholders have an excellent experience: Ability to adapt to frequently updated Policies and Procedures in response to current fraud trends Investigates account activity to identify fraud Verify account activity and customer identity Properly track and store claim information Take necessary steps to resolve discrepancies and close claim in the system Provide each customer with exceptional service Perform in a fast paced call center environment and interact with customers by phone Ability to multi-task while servicing customers, using tools/resources, and reviewing account activity Investigate account activity to identify fraud while on the call with our customer Verify account activity and customer identity Properly note case information Take necessary steps to resolve discrepancies and close case in the system Handle escalated calls from other call groups
- CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL at FRAUD ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR
- LOAN SERVICING REP III at HSBC
- ORDER PROCESSING at STREETLINKS LENDER SOLUTIONS
- ASSISTANT VP OF OPERATIONS at BANK OF AMERICA HOME LOANS
10 months at this Job
Promoted rapidly from Dispatch Manager to Account Supervisor for Sysco in Front Royal VA Dispatched and managed 80+ drivers to include gathering PTA's, assigning 80+ loads per day, sending orders to trucks via Qualcomm and ensuring on time delivery. Maintained goal on 99.5 % outbound level of service and an empty mile percentage of 18%. 2nd in charge of fleet Entered payroll for drivers and office staff Received training on fuel spills and clean up. Performed fuel spill clean ups on weekly basis. Full knowledge of FMCSA and DOT laws and regulations Created teams in the fleet to promote safety which included a team mentor. Points accrued for the team for on time deliveries, no safety events, completing monthly safety videos on time, sending daily safety messages and no accidents. Winning team awarded with company apparel. This not only promoted safety but also offered a challenge for drivers to break up the monotony and offer them something for their hard work. The first month we did this (January 2019) we reached 1 million safe miles and reduced safety events by 40%. Driver of the month was also created where they receive a small bonus. Performed driver one on one's to ensure driver satisfaction with the fleet and worked with any drivers on issues. Driver retention is also of utmost importance to me. Notified all outbound OPCO's and Stack of driver ETA's, late statuses or issues. Responsible for writing up, holding drivers accountable for their failures yet maintaining great rapport Systems used: TMW, AS400, Totalmail, all Microsoft applications, Omnitracs
- Account Supervisor at CR England
- Account Supervisor at UPS FREIGHT TRUCKLOAD
- IDS SUPPORT at Centurylink
- DISPATCH SUPERVISOR at Virginia Broadband
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Fine art
Empereon Constar Glendale, AZ
Reasons for leaving - Temporary
Responsibilities of the job
• Inbound service account supervisor
• Sold programs regarding our services
• Fixed technical problems regarding customers service
• Answered questions about our services with new customers
• Was a supervisor of a team I taught how to become a inbound call specialists
- Inbound service account supervisor at Empereon Constar
- Hand dried and washed windows/vehicles at Jacksons Car Wash
4 months at this Job
- High school diploma
- Identify fraud situation as check or digital fraud. - Take inbound calls, initiate fraud claims and based on judgement provide provisional credit when applicable. - Restrict customers accounts based on needs to protect from further fraud. - Provide fraud disclosures and answer questions/concerns about claim process. - Replace debit cards when needed and update online banking information to protect customers account when digital fraud occurs. - Act as account supervisor for any escalations and deescalate the situations providing empathy with customers and compassionate but also following guidelines. - Handle business and consumer accounts. - Navigate through multiple applications at once and different monitors. - Review emails and make complete compliance courses. - File reports for elderly abuse and report any scams immediately.
- Check Fraud Account Supervisor at
- Financial Analyst at Bank of America
- Tempe - Offer Coordinator at Adecco
- Anti-Money Laundering Analyst at Empereon/Constar Marketing
7 months at this Job
Promoted to Account Supervisor - currently supervise 6 associates.
● Successful preliminary inventory audit upon onboard of new Mellanox account.
● Assisted with onboarding new team members for the new account.
● Work with leads to ensure all associates are properly trained.
● Initial point of contact for key partners on the Mellanox account.
● Lead the team in a successful inventory audit in 2019.
● Coordinate work assignments to ensure all inventory and order processing tasks are completed on time and within client's budget.
● Responsible for accurate management of inventory levels.
● Coordinate the receiving of goods and materials.
● Monitor data for temperature and humidity to ensure levels meet client requirements.
● Work with freight companies to ensure goods and materials are delivered on schedule and provide updates to client.
- Account Supervisor for Mellanox Account at Flying Cargo Logistics
- Warehouse Associate at Flying Cargo Logistics
- Package Handler at Dickson Data
- Shipping Coordinator at Sunset Healthcare Solutions
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice