As the Accountant Assistant, my duties and responsibilities now include but are not limited to:
• Account Payables/Receivable
• Producer commissions (tracking, managing, and posting)
• EOM reporting
• Daily use of all Microsoft programs and multiple phone lines
- ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT at CAI INSURANCE AGENCY, INC
- Office Administrator at I began my endeavor with CAI Insurance Agency, Inc
- EDUCATION ACCOUNT MANAGER at PROMEVO, LLC
- INSURANCE SALES AGENT at BANKERS LIFE AND CASUALTY COMPANY
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- License - was renewed
As the Accountant Assistant i worked both sides. (AR & AP) I entered all the data from all of the invoices and also cutnchexks to pay to vendors. I filed project folders and lein waivers on a daily. I matched all invoices to statements assuring that everything is accounted for.
- Accountant Assistant at MCL Construction
- Financial Management Technician at U.S. Air Force
1 month at this Job
- High school
Accountant Assistant with 1 year of experience working directly with the CEO of Imani Unidad, a counseling non-profit Organization. Preparing invoices, financial statements, spreadsheets and other documents using Quick Book. Work as receptionist answering phones, taking messages and directing calls to appropriate departments. Greet and assist clients and visitors, respond to inquiries and maintain orderly flow of clients and visitors in office. Reorganizing the files and keeping accurate track of payables and receivables with knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, and power point. Tax Preparer/customer service
- Accountant Assistant at Imani Unidad Inc
- at Jackson Hewitt Tax Sys
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical Billing/Encoding
Terraboost Media operates a place-based media network of over 53,000 billboards found in more than 15,000 locations across the nation, including over 5,000 grocery stores, over 5,000 drug stores, over 700 malls, and 130 airports.
Executive Assistant / Accountant Assistant
November 2017 to September 2018
• Reporting directly to the CEO as the primary initial contact for the accounting department.
• Collecting on delinquent accounts via email, phone, and mail
• Creating weekly action plan based on regional sales numbers and all accounts receivables
• Collaborating with clients and internal sales teams to resolve customer issues and reduce account delinquencies.
• Updating company database using Quick books and Stripe
• Drafting legal release agreements as needed to reconcile delinquent accounts.
• Settling expense reports for internal sales teams.
- Executive Assistant / Accountant Assistant at Terraboost Media
- Program Coordinator Assistant at Adventures In Learning
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
As Accountant Assistant, I help process payroll and I am involved in maintaining the ever changing inventory of appliances and Sub-Contractors. I have implemented spreadsheets and having input with staff Accountants.
- Accountant Assistant at Robert Half /Gilbane MV Columbia Gas Project
- Payroll/Office Manager at Garrick-Santo Landscape Co
- HR/AP Benefits/Payroll Manager at Greater Lowell YMCA
- Office Manager at Community Marketing
3 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood Development
- Associate in Science - DH
- Associates in Science - Psychology
• Obtain and record pledges made during weekly services and special events.
• Prepare quarterly giving or contribution statements. Accountant Assistant (Volunteer Position), con't 08/2005 to Present Ambassadors Today
• Enter weekly contributions to general fund, building fund, special funds, and donor designated funds.
• Keep confidential all financial contribution information.
• Enter all invoices submitted for payment, cut checks, submit to treasurer for signature, and prepare for mailing.
• Balance checking account and submit reconciliation to treasurer for signature.
• Prepare quarterly reports for the Church Board and individual ministry teams.
• Process payroll on a monthly basis.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly payroll tax forms and make necessary deposits, and submit to church Accountant at year-end.
• Prepare a yearly budget draft for review and adoption by the Church Board.
• Perform other necessary and related work as may be assigned.
- Accountant Assistant (Volunteer Position) at Ambassadors Today
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at XTO Energy Inc
- Accounts Distribution Clerk at XTO Energy Inc
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts Degree
Receptionist: Welcome customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries, booking moves and scheduling appointments for our sales team. Creating files and paperwork, keeping up with spreadsheets, making copies, scanning, sending faxes and data entry. Accountant Assistant: All payroll functions including tax reporting, all accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, invoicing, financial accounting and reporting, account reconciliations, entering revenue and commissions, general ledger management and journal entries. Prepare spreadsheets and financial reports regarding revenues, expenses, assets, liabilities and profit margins.
- ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST at Brandon Moving & Storage
- COLLECTION REPRESENTATIVE at FIRST COLLECTION SERVICES
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
As Accountant & office manager
- Accountant Assistant at Omkarkrupa Builders & developers
- Accountant Exicative at Hero Moto Corp Ltd. Dealer
- Account Executive at Shree electricals
- Accountant Assistant at
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounts
Provide Administrative support to accountant * Responsible for clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping * Ensure payments, amounts and records are correct
- Accountant Assistant at Lincoln-Marti
- Mail Operator at Aeropost Int
- Accountant at Banco Popular de Ahorro
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Mathematics - Mathematics and computer science
- Accountant book keeper - Assigned to handle multiple accounts at the same time
- Accountant assistant at Mexican company
4 months at this Job
- BS degree