-Started as an AP Clerk and after two years, was promoted to Accountant Manager. -Make sure the business complies with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations. -Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers. Verifying and balancing payment receipts, from cash, checks, ACH payments, and Wire Transfers form customer. -Report to Corporate Daily Cash Flow. -Prepare and process payroll. Processing payroll for 70+ employees, by using ADP system. From filing out new hire paperwork and submitting to corporate, to verifying employee's punches, as well as inputting employees request time off. -Overlook all invoices entered, which can range anywhere from 50-100 invoices daily. Make sure all payables are coded accordingly to proper GL accounts. -Establish good relationship with Vendors. -Reconcile RMNI account, which ties to PO's created for Parts Inventory and Sublet accounts that tie to Work Orders. Reconciling and manage a Parts inventory of about $500,000. -Approve check runs or any checks distributed. -Verify bank reconciliations. -Overlook all AR Transactions from all Departments. Make sure all monies from Service, Parts, Warranty, Sales, and Finance are collected on a timely manner. -Conducting monthly reports. -Reconcile Credit Card Statements for both the GM and the Service Director. -Reconcile Finance sold product statements. -Deal with Monthly and Yearly closing. -Compile statistical data based off Financial Statements and other reports. Research on any discrepancies. -Reporting cash flow daily. -Input all Unit Inventory into our system when delivered. Create a deal jacket for each unit. -Run Floor Plan Reconciliations for the Unit Inventory of about $10 million. Initialize Floor Plan payoffs on a timely manner, based on sale of unit. -Post or Finalize all deals for units sold. Making sure all monies are collected. Keeping track of Funding's for Financed Deals. -Submit and pay monthly Sales Tax remittals to State and City. -Over see a Title Clerk and make sure all title paperwork to each deal is sent to county. Make sure all of the correct amount of taxes are collected and submitted to each appropriate county. -Control of Petty Cash. -Overlook office supply orders. -Filing
- ACCOUNTANT MANAGER at RV World LLC, DBA -KETELSEN CAMPERS OF COLORADO
- Partner/Owner at NAVARRETE COMPLETE DRYWALL SERVICES
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE OF LEADERSHIP TRAINGING FOR MANAGERS - INC
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ACCOUNTING
CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE SERVICES, OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA - 03/01/2010 to present
A nationwide corporation specializing in home loans
• Responsible for entire accounting function
• Consolidated results from three branches
• Responsible for preparation and distribution of monthly financial statements.
• Checked month end reconciliations for accuracy
• Directed year-end close of accounts
• Performed payout of complex commission checks to loan agents
• Performed complex analyses of results utilizing Excel Spreadsheets.
• Manage the Accounting team and all general Accounting & Finance processes.
• Financial Statement preparation and review.
• Establish and maintain internal controls.
• Manage all of the day to day aspects of the GL.
• Provide monthly, quarterly and year-end analysis.
• Budget & Forecasting
• Research issues for compliance in accordance with GAAP.
• Analyze and report cost variances.
• Manage the external audit process.
- Senior Accountant/Manager at CRES ENTERPRISES, INC
- Contractor at WELLS FARGO BANK TREASURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Senior Accountant/Manager at CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Accounting Manager at DATALOGISTICS CORPORATION
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- Honors Bachelor of Accounting Science - Accounting
A management company developers and delivers new concepts of culinary arts to Vietnamese community. Senior Accountant Responsibilities: Manage General Ledger for multiple accounts Process payroll on a semimonthly basis Prepare financial statement monthly, quarterly and yearly Budget planning for new investment Train and supervise accountant team Review taxes and other legal documents Response to inquiries from employees or managers regarding pay stubs, W2, 1099 or Worker Comp Claim and Audit.
- Accountant Manager at TPC GROUP CORP
- Bookkeeper at TL INTERNATIONAL INC
8 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Bachelor in International Business - International Business
- Bachelor in Teaching French - Teaching French
employee since) Accountant: Leader of accounting staff responsible for the financials for the 100M distribution division of the company. Started with the company when the division was acquired. Key role player in the ongoing development of the division. ◦ Leader of financial team concerning operations, procedures and policies during division start up and acquisitions ◦ Responsible for monthly and yearly reconciliations ◦ Developed and maintained weekly, monthly and yearly financial reporting ◦ Ad-Hoc reporting ◦ Key member of team that works on development, problem solving and advancement ◦ Supervision, training and developing team members ◦ Interaction with upper management concerning financial results ◦ Work with international divisions ◦ Key member interacting with outside auditors
- Accountant (Manager) at Mark Andy Inc
- Finance Manager at Campus Living Villages
- Controller at C. Rallo Contracting
- Controller at Mosaic Construction Company
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - accounting
• Account Payable advisor, which included in charge of Bank Accounts
• Prepared employee payroll using Mas 90 or SAGE
• Account receivable coordinator
• Prepared government payroll taxes, including PICO
• Bank reconciliation
• Inventory control and prepare purchase orders
• Human Resources Manager
- Accountant Manager at Archilla Paper Corporation
- BOOKKEEPER at Sargosa Sanchez C.P.A. Firms
33 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Finance
- B.A. - Finance and Accounting
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Daily accounting, bookkeeping and cash flow management; Bookkeeping all daily sales and comparing the morning warehouse balance to the evening warehouse balance; Order placement and invoicing; Create-process invoices and upload to www.rs.ge ; Manage clients and vendors databases; Add new clients, vendors and contractors into the program and communication with them; Prepare debtors and creditors compare acts; Preparation of various types of information and reports using Word, Excel and other computer programs; Preparing Tax Declarations with Senior Accountant; Other accounting activities are based on the needs of the company.
- Sales Accountant, Sales Accountant Manager at Sante GMT Products LLC
- accountant at Nikora Trade LLC
- Desk manager, accountant assistant, HR at Ameritech LLC
- Sales manager, Customer Service Representative, cashier at JSC People's Bank of Georgia
4 years at this Job
- Certificate - Accounting computer programs Info and Superfin.
- Certificate - Georgian Tax Law
- Bachelor's - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION in MANAGEMENT
- Certificate - accounting, accounting program ORIS
Operated computers, programmed with accounting software, to record, store and analyze information Prepared bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts and sending cash, checks or other forms of payment to the bank Classified, recorded and summarized numerical and financial data to compile and maintain financial records using journals and ledgers or computers
- Accountant Manager at Euro Express
- Accounting Bookkeeper at Airport Express
- Lead staff training and development in budgeting and financial management areas at Comptroler
- Office Manager at Stuart AMC Jeep
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Vocational - Accounting
• Created reconciliations for AP/AR department to locate the source of each entity’s sub ledger to general ledger variance
• Performed day to day financial transactions, including classifying, verifying, posting, and recording accounts receivable data
• Verified discrepancies and resolved client billing issues
• Managed large client accounts, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profits
• Operated as the lead point of contact regarding all matters specific to my accounts
- Accountant Manager at Flightsafety International Inc
- Community Associate (Seasonal) at NYC Department of Parks and Recreation
- Intern at Wafra Investment Advisory Group, Inc
11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
Account Payable,Recievables, Reconciling,Invoices, AIA Billing, 1099 forms, Tax Audits,Payroll, Billing, General Ledger account reconciliation, Balance Sheet and Income Statement analysis, Fixed Assets and Depreciation Schedules, Tax-related analysis interpretation, and Processing Payroll Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure. Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes. Train users and answer questions. Approve, schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems such as the installation of new databases. Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations. Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities. Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers. Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts. Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks. Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies. Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts. Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Accountant Manager at HOUCK INC
- Accountant at HOUCK INC
- Sales Generalist/Cashier Supervisor at HOUCK INC
- Sales Support Generalist/Cashier at HOUCK INC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
• Responsible to handle all tasks related to preparing, maintaining and receiving invoices.
• Verify the details presented on the invoices received, check accuracy within the details. Make certain the stores have received the goods mentioned in the invoice.
• Handle sales and accounts receivable
• Make weekly schedule for 7 employees.
• Manage internal control by matching sales with actual income
• Handle accounts payable and sign checks . Occasionally prepare and issue purchase orders to vendors
• Follow-up on collections of invoices
• Create reports on QuickBooks and copy to server files
• Prepare fiscal year-end financial reports
• Familiar with credit applications, 1099’s, W-2 forms
• Handle marketing and advertisement
• Communication skills and leadership.
• Monitor and evaluate business and employees performance
- Accountant / Manager at The Wings Spot Temperance
- General Accountant at Islamic American University
- Tax Examiner at Egyptian General Tax Administration
- General Accountant at El Wahba Rental cars
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Accounting - Accounting