Accountant Manager in charge of all accounting processes, financial analysis, GL Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Payroll Administrator and responsible bank reconciliation, accounts payable, invoicing, sales tax, main contact with IRS, INTUIT, Florida Department of Revenue and with external CPA-Auditor, QB's Administrator. Decision maker of processes and procedures. Perform Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly Financial Analysis to increase profit margins of accounts, prepare and review monthly and annual closing process and all journals entries needed.
- Accountant Manager at URBE University
- seasonal and temporary assistant for a CPA. Accountant assistant to a CPA in processing transaction at FERNANDO MEDINA
- at ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS INC
- Team Leader at National Audit Group
11 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- BA in Arts in Law - Law
• Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month.
• Maintained integrity of general ledger, including the chart of accounts.
• Account payable / Accounts receivable
• Bank reconciliation
• Generated and submitted invoices based upon financial schedule.
• Rent Manager Accounting software proficient
• Advice apartment managers on daily run of apartments
- Accountant Manager at Ko's Property Management
- Real Estate Agent at Coldwell Banker Dynasty
- Accounting / Property Manager at Island Pacific Distribution Inc
- Front End Manager and Accounting Staff at Island Pacific Supermarket
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Sadlerstone, LLC, d/b/a Concrete Collaborative is an $11M, 42 employee manufacturer and international importer of specialty concrete slabs with locations in New York and California.
● Accounting Manager - Responsible for all accounting duties from bookkeeping to monthly closing of books including processing payroll, commissions, OPX and COGS expenses, A/P, A/R, reconciliations, audits, close and prepping financials.
● Cost Accountant - Responsible for developing actual cost data and compiling inventory values. Maintain current costing/pricing files. Classify and analyze labor, material and overhead costs. Track and analyze the financial status of manufacturing projects. Conduct inventory reserve analysis and generate reports for management.
● Analyst - Customized odoo ERP platform (similar to NetSuite) in conjunction with developers to be the company's proprietary accounting system aligned to its specific business processes.
● Human Resources - Responsible for recruitment, benefits, performance management, organizational development, safety, workers compensation, DOT and training.
- Accountant Manager / Controller at Concrete Collaborative, LLC
- Controller and Manager, Administration at ZTelco
- Business Consultant at Your HR Place
- Human Resources Instructor at SHRM-CP
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Statistics and Mathematics - Statistics and Mathematics
• Maintains and oversees specific processes for the collection and maintenance of customer data, which includes billing accuracy, aging and preparation of the information for the monthly financial statements.
• Responsibility includes managing and supervising all front desk/clerical personnel including scheduling, assignment, direction, performance review (including input on pay adjustments), hiring and discipline consistent with company policy.
• Assists the General Manager with managing the operation by utilizing independent judgment and discretion to review and advise on billing issues, expenditures and budgetary matters for the business.
• Manages and directs all accounts receivable, to include pursuit and follow-up of unpaid balances.
• Ensures correct coding of the accounts payable and accrues expenses as needed.
• Directs collection of on-site employee data related to, among other things, demographics, payroll, employee benefits and employee leave administration. Ensures employee files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as federal, state, and local regulations.
• Primary responsibility for assistance with month-end close process. This would include, among other things, accrual preparation and analysis of general ledger/monthly operating statements. Works with General Manager to fully understand operating results and trends.
• Diligently works toward the completion of special projects, request, and assignments as appropriate.
- Accountant/Manager at Culligan
- Staff Accountant at Handle Financial
- Corporate Accountant at Fortinet, Inc
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist at Advanced Tool & Supply
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Strong experience in accounts payable process and book keeping terms .Solid understanding of accounting and general ledger .To practice precise data collection and invoicing in order to ensure that payment and disbursement records are correct and in compliance.
• Skilled in counting cash manually and using currency-counting machine
• Strong communication and mathematical skills
• Counting counter in the drawer and verifying it with sales at the end of the shift as necessary
• Processed banks and deposits for large amount of funds
• Verified, recorded and witnessed cash amounts
• Completed appropriate documentation accurately to corporate policies
• Ordered, maintained and distributed change
• Prepared and issued cashier banks and manager change banks
• Performed daily audits on cashier and bartenders
- Accountant Manager at JFK AIRPORT
- Bank Teller at Capital One Bank
- Financial Service Associate at New York Community Bank
- Customer Service Representative at Best Buy
5 years at this Job
- Associates Degree
- - Chemistry
International Manufacture Company that builds computerized safe load indicating systems for all types of cranes.
• Oversee and hands on approach in all areas of accounting, administration and human resources, report to the President and the CFO/Owner of the company
• Manage and process account payable, account receivable, inventory, reconcile various balance sheet accounts monthly with supporting work papers, month and year-end close.
• Prepare Financial Statement, Corporation and Texas Franchise tax returns.
• Benefit Tax Accountant – payroll runs, taxes reconcile, prepare year-end W2’s, 1099’s and 1096.
- Accountant / Manager at Markload Systems, Inc.
- Accountant at Harrington, Carbone & Allison, LLP - CPA Firm
- Telecommute in Accounting at Contract position
- Senior Accountant at US Pain & Spine, LLC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor’s Degree with 187 college credits - Accounting
Flex Office, NJ Jul 12-June 18
Regional Accountant Manager/Senior Property Accountant; lease Analyst
• Responsible for NJ region real estate portfolio. Prepared timely reporting packages; monthly budget to actual comparison report. Compiled financial information for investors review.
• Reviewed and interpreted lease documents to ensure proper abstract set-up in lease system, lease terms and prorate shares, all types of lease amendments.
• Managed annual CAM budgeting process; calculate tenants' prorate share CAM operating expenses based one yearly budget and in collaboration with PMs.
• Reviewed & re-projections forecasting of leasing and capital budgets; report budget variances.
• Reviewed AP/AR accounts; tenant adjustments, analyzed accounts, set up tenants' charges and negotiated pricing with vendors as needed.
• Responsible for year-end CAM operating expense (true-up) reconciliation, space expansion and reduction; discussed lease renewal options, resolved tenants' account questions; tenants' move-out reconciliations and restoration charges.
• Collaborated with real estate tax appeal attorneys and prepared real estate tax appeal refund allocations as needed.
• Managed age-receivables; collaborated with attorney in the collection process when required; managed tenant relations and yearly surveys.
• Supported onsite property management team and staff in all aspects of accounting and train new staff.
- Regional Accountant Manager/Senior Property Accountant; lease Analyst at First Industrial Realty Trust LP
- Assistant Controller at ABS Real Estate Partners
- Property Controller at Tishman Speyer LLC
- Senior Property Accountant / Retail Stores at RREEF (Deutsche Bank Real Estate)
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Finance
• Maintain multiple company's books, including intercompany transactions
• Supervise A/R, A/P, Collections, Human Resources and Payroll
• Oversee retail store personnel, purchasing and data entry
• Maintain and reconcile bank balances and transfers
• Month end and year end journal entries
• Reconcile and prepare Balance Sheet reconciliation for tax accountant
• Maintain capital asset accounts
• Review, reconcile and report daily sales for two retail businesses
• Research and implement new software and train personnel accordingly
• Arrange company financing with banks and lenders
- Accountant/Manager at Oakleaf Landscape, Inc
- Senior Accountant at Jed Cohen & Co
- Controller at Dyecraftsmen, Inc
- Accounting Manager at EC Pigments
13 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting - UMass
-Started as an AP Clerk and after two years, was promoted to Accountant Manager. -Make sure the business complies with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations. -Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers. Verifying and balancing payment receipts, from cash, checks, ACH payments, and Wire Transfers form customer. -Report to Corporate Daily Cash Flow. -Prepare and process payroll. Processing payroll for 70+ employees, by using ADP system. From filing out new hire paperwork and submitting to corporate, to verifying employee's punches, as well as inputting employees request time off. -Overlook all invoices entered, which can range anywhere from 50-100 invoices daily. Make sure all payables are coded accordingly to proper GL accounts. -Establish good relationship with Vendors. -Reconcile RMNI account, which ties to PO's created for Parts Inventory and Sublet accounts that tie to Work Orders. Reconciling and manage a Parts inventory of about $500,000. -Approve check runs or any checks distributed. -Verify bank reconciliations. -Overlook all AR Transactions from all Departments. Make sure all monies from Service, Parts, Warranty, Sales, and Finance are collected on a timely manner. -Conducting monthly reports. -Reconcile Credit Card Statements for both the GM and the Service Director. -Reconcile Finance sold product statements. -Deal with Monthly and Yearly closing. -Compile statistical data based off Financial Statements and other reports. Research on any discrepancies. -Reporting cash flow daily. -Input all Unit Inventory into our system when delivered. Create a deal jacket for each unit. -Run Floor Plan Reconciliations for the Unit Inventory of about $10 million. Initialize Floor Plan payoffs on a timely manner, based on sale of unit. -Post or Finalize all deals for units sold. Making sure all monies are collected. Keeping track of Funding's for Financed Deals. -Submit and pay monthly Sales Tax remittals to State and City. -Over see a Title Clerk and make sure all title paperwork to each deal is sent to county. Make sure all of the correct amount of taxes are collected and submitted to each appropriate county. -Control of Petty Cash. -Overlook office supply orders. -Filing
- ACCOUNTANT MANAGER at RV World LLC, DBA -KETELSEN CAMPERS OF COLORADO
- Partner/Owner at NAVARRETE COMPLETE DRYWALL SERVICES
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE OF LEADERSHIP TRAINGING FOR MANAGERS - INC
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ACCOUNTING
Kristina M. Belmont 21025 Lassen Street #128, Chatsworth CA 91311 Cell: (818) 262-2787: email: [email protected] Summary Determined and proactive individual who works with a sense of urgency to anticipates the needs of company projects. Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment, adept at coordinating international travel and calendars, organizing large scale meetings and managing third-party vendors. Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic, skilled at multitasking and maintaining a strong attention to detail. Employs professionalism and superior communication skills to meet client and company needs, very computer-savvy. Inside/Outside Senior Territory Manager February 2017 to Current A-1 Textiles – Pacoima, CA Maintain current business, generated 100% increase in new business, up-sell and grew accounts, negotiated product and liquid pricing and quantities, direct sales calls and in person meetings with current and existing customers, contact new and existing customer to assess needs, recommend and suggest new improved solution regarding products, exceeded monthly, quarterly and annual growth goals, quotas and KPI’s, Worked closely with Customer Service, Accounting, VP, President, Manager and Territory Managers, relationship building with existing and new customer base, attended trade show conventions throughout the U.S., setup and breakdown of product displays and samples, high incoming and outgoing call volume, enter and process new order, reorders, quotes, re-quotes for customers, follow up on orders, signed quotes, forecasting orders, standardization/consolidation, maintained monthly sales reports, trained employees regarding products, assisted with implementation of sales process and monthly promotions, maintained and submitted commission reports, tracked deliveries and provided documentation to customers and vendors regarding in-stock product and drop ship orders, attended in person and conference calls for vendor and sales meetings, managed territories throughout the U.S. including Best Western hotels, independent hotels and Fitness Centers, maintained great communication and relationship with all customers, provided forecasting reports to upper management for future sales Senior Manager July 2014 to February 2017 Precision Dynamic Corporation – Valencia, CA Maintain current business of $3.2 million dollar annually and generate new business, up-sell and grew accounts, negotiate pricing, direct sales calls to prospects and existing customers, contact new and existing customers to assess needs, demonstrate or recommend appropriate products, aggressively research and seek new business opportunities, achieve annual growth implement a plan for sales activities for sales quotas and manage the total account base modify sales approach to secure business based on the analysis of individual customer needs. Worked closely with Customer Service Reps, Corporate Accounts Manager, and Product Managers promote and maintain the highest possible relationship with customers to ensure satisfaction multi-task and handle high volume of call, in person one-on-one meetings with customers maintains ongoing communication with all departments to ensure customers’ orders business plan presentation for future sales exceeding 6% growth overall, enter new orders, reorders, re-quotes to customers, follow up with signed quotes and PO's, entering and processing customer orders (stock, semi-custom and custom product), forecasting of product, work w with Director of Sales and VP, and Managers on projects, implemented standardization/consolidation opportunities for customers partnered with regional business managers to bring in business opportunities and compliance, cross referencing customer products, completion of internal customer requests from IM Queue, launched Ident-Alert tags and Bloodtemp10 which exceed companies expectations Order Fulfillment Specialist November 2013 to July 2014 Caesarstone – Van Nuys, CA Customer service, order entry, inventory/stock verifications and management along with other administrative duties. Responsible for ensuring orders are processed and fulfilled. Additionally, responsible for attending to and educating customers on alternative available slabs, or “B” grade slabs, main responsibility is to assists all customers - internal and external in a friendly and expeditious manner and educating customer on alternative available material as required. Assisting customer with purchases of material and promotional items/samples, educating and recommending more cost effective material that is available, via “B” grade materials, entering and generating sales orders into the system and creating pick sheets for local distribution centers, Creating and processing customer orders, work orders shipping orders, and/or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped for fulfillment of orders, contacting customers when backorder material is received at the DC. Enrollment Specialist October 2010 to July 2013 The Art Institute of California – North Hollywood, CA Maintain inquiry and high school database for Admission department using Campus Vue, create and update Hold Sheets for each start, create all permanent academic folders as well as computer system records daily, ensure that academic records are properly maintained, adhere to state, federal and accreditation regulations, process incoming high school and college transcripts, submit college transcripts for transfer credit review as well as log all packets, available for switchboard as needed, set up students, post and rack academic placement testing for Admissions, create spreadsheets and update various logs, prepare and distribute necessary paperwork for Admissions Committee review and update results, send out mailings, generate and mail all letters to incoming students and maintain copies in permanent academic files, run reports, assist admissions in preparing for class start with documents needed and inputting HOLDS as needed for incomplete academic files, prepare and distribute daily weekly reports to Admissions regarding future class start information, maintain supplies, maintain and order all POG’s for students, work closely with all company departments and President of company. Executive/Personal Assistant April 2000 to October 2010 Kelly Service/Select Staffing Assisted General Manager, Executive Offices, Supervisors, Managers, Office Employees, and various departments, answered phones, maintained company wide kitchen supplies (coffee, tea, plates, etc.), communication and delivery of supplies, maintained Outlook calendar, reviewed emails, incoming and outgoing mail, sent Fed-Ex mail, personal errands, ordered and picked up lunch for various meetings for upper management, maintained office supplies, created presentation slides for company wide meetings, typed meeting minutes, scanned and emailed to various documents, reviewed and submitted invoices for signage, Foot Prints company issues submittals to IT, arranged hotel accommodations, expense eXpert Software training, created, reviewed and submitted expense reports for Executive Office and Sales Dept., set up appointments/meetings, created files, folders and currently maintain filing cabinets, assisted with internal audits, assisted with HR events, created various spreadsheets, generated reports, created SAR’s, raw Materials and Finish Good Materials project for Supply Chain/Planning Dept, assisted with meeting requests, company permit retrieval project. Purchasing/Assistant Buyer (components & chemicals) Creating purchase orders in Oracle system, running and updating daily reports, training and expediting purchase orders, maintaining daily filing, administrative support and ordering supplies, redirect return to supplier transactions, back out/re-receive Recap and analyze daily and assigned data and reports, recommend appropriate action to Buyer, employee purchase activity, follow-up with suppliers daily on open purchase orders to confirm delivery dates and quantities, resolve discrepancies between suppliers and company expectations, monitor data issues caused by Oracle system, update Oracle PO’s accordingly to ensure they properly reflect the dates and quantities coming in, alert appropriate buyer, planner, scheduler and management to unexpected move outs where dates are pushed out to suppliers, communicate expedites and de-expedites to suppliers, as appropriate when directed by Oracle, buyers or planners, generate exception, data quality, items with no lead time, receiving, open order reports from Oracle handle daily issues/concerns/questions from planners, suppliers and management, respond to account manager inquires, revise PO’s to meet changing customer demands, review supplier delivery schedules to ensure they meet customer requirements, keep the desired inventories for finished goods; provide a purchase plan to suppliers. Honda Performance Development June 2006 to April 2008 Executive/Personal Assistant Assisted President, Executive Advisor, General Manager directly, worked with upper management and co-workers companywide, maintained personal mail for President, personal errands, updated business contact lists, accepted daily meetings, made and verified all travel, hotel and rental car arrangements for domestic and international travel, logistics Dept. ticketed all flights including 23 races yearly, new company merge races and various travel, worked with Procurement Dept. managed and maintained executives American Express Cards, Corporate Visa Credit Cards, flight rewards miles, hotel rewards miles and all statements, maintained picked and provide follow-up with company leased cars, maintained correspondence, review all incoming documentation, answered phones, business arrangements with President from American Honda, coordinated food preparation, created expense reports, receipts and documentation and submitted to accounting dept., created executive database system, posted conference room schedules daily company wide, company supplies, documentation for iRace database, created itineraries and posted on database, created race travel packages, recorded and typed managers meeting minutes, maintained Board of Directors minutes, created and maintained Race Engine & Sponsorship Agreements.
- Senior Accountant manager at A-1 textiles
- Enrollment Specialist at The Art Institute of California
- Executive/Personal Assistant at Kelly Service/Select Staffing
- Executive/Personal Assistant at Kelly Service/Select Staffing
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college