Preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements, using GAAP and tax basis. Preparation of business, trust, estate, inheritance, and personal tax returns. Accounting, taxation, and quickbooks consulting services provided directly to clients. Provided a full spectrum of bookkeeping and accounting services, including A/P. Demonstrated a total knowledge of accounting processes and accounting software.
- Accountant at Flickinger & Co., LLC
- Tax Accountant at Keller Financial Group
- Accountant/Business Advisor at RSB & Associates, P.C.
- Staff Accountant at Gift & Associates, LLC
3 months at this Job
- BSBA - Accounting & General Management
Internship under a chartered accountant firm where I learned about accounting audiitng and vouching.
- Entry Level Accountant at Chartered accountant firm
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Commerce
• Bank and credit card reconciliation for accuracy.
• Coding of expenses and revenue for financial reporting.
• Used Excel to track and budget future revenue. Used People Soft and QuickBooks for asset and liability G/L postings.
• Worked on special projects as well as audits of past financials forward.
- Accountant at Worked for a Sole Proprietor Accountant - Client Based
- Contract Accountant at Accountants Inc. & VACO
- Senior Accountant/Analyst at Federal Management Systems
- Financial Analyst/Accountant at ADVO
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Finance
Assist with bookkeeping/accounting functions for multiple diverse clients ranging from individuals, wholesale, retail and service businesses to non-profits using QuickBooks. Duties include: computer posting of checks, deposits, bank statement transactions, hand written adjustments, and other worksheet processing, reconciling bank accounts, preparing payroll tax deposits, preparing payroll tax returns, preparing financial reports as well as assisting with income tax preparation.
- Accountant at Donald G. Powell Accountant
- Owner/President at TNT Consulting, LLC
- Bookkeeper/Assistant at All Weather Roofing of Gainesille/Shannon Homes
- Business Manager, Facilities Service at Santa Fe Community College
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting - Accounting
- AA degree
Chartered Accountant Firm,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
• Prepared Balance-sheets, Income Statements, Ledger accounts for clients (Proprietorship & Partnership firms, Multi-national and local companies, Banks, NGO, Schools.)
• Audited financial statements of companies/clients to determine the compliance with the Indian Tax law and GAAP
• Performed Account Reconciliation and Adjustments at the end of the financial year to verify the balance listed is accurate
• Assisted Administrator by answering client calls in a professional and efficient manner
• Ensured the confidentiality of clients and personnel files.
• Prepared and filed tax-returns for clients
• Served senior Chartered Accountant by providing necessary financial information from the records
• Administrative work such as preparing word reports, excel spreadsheets, data-entry. Pritesh Shah 929-351-5471 [email protected] www.linkedin.com/in/pshah7
- Accountant at K.D. Patel & Associates(Chartered Accountant Firm)
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting and Auditing
- Accountant at Private company
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.COM - COMPUTER APPLICATION
- PGDCA - COMPUTER APPLICATION
- DCFA - TALLY
at this Job
- Some college
• Maintain general ledgers, fixed assets sub-ledger and balance sheet schedules;
• Participate in monthly closing process; reconcile various bank accounts, prepare and record monthly entries: fixed assets capitalization/depreciation, accruals, prepaid expenses, payroll; book manual adjusting and reclass entries;
• Build SQL queries to aggregate 40k+ retail transactions and 100k+ line item data to more structured format, create Power BI reports reconcile sales transaction, communicate with retail stores regarding to any discrepancies and issues, resolving 200 discrepancies per month via email/call;
• Perform collection reconciliations for wholesale and hospitality divisions, work closely with division managers and to ensure customer payments applied to sales order in a timely manner;
• Assist in year-end financial audit and state sales tax audit, prepare PBC list documentation, participate walkthrough meeting as process owner and assist on ad hoc requests.
- Staff Accountant at Frette North America Inc
- Financial Analyst at ACME Corp
- Audit Intern at Yehezkel CPA LLC
10 months at this Job
- Master's - Accountancy
- Master's - Project Management
Book keeper and accountant duties
- Accountant at Moore roofing
- CASHIER at PHILLIP 66 UNITED MART
- CASHIER at
- Cashier/Customer Service at WALMART
2 months at this Job
- None - High school
All issues for A/R,A/P,GL,payroll,Banks reconciliation, inventory tracking , costing,Financial statements
- Accountant at Accountant GM Financial Center INC,
- Administration & Financial Manager at Raad Trading &Marketing CO.(KUWAIT)
- Chef Accountant at Masa’ad Stores. CO.(KUWAIT)
9 months at this Job