I support the accounting department of a company. My daily activities of an accounting administrative assistant may include answering the telephone, filing, faxing, assisting visitors, managing appointments and managing the daily office schedule. Additional, administrative duties may include working on special projects, managing the office and supervising other staff members. Accounting tasks, such as preparing checks, creating budgets, calculating billing statements, preparing and submitting tax forms, coding documents, compiling financial records and managing inventory records are also completed. Also include, inventory invoices, MSO'S, titles, programs as CDK/ADP, and excel for checking stock numbers. Contracts (All State, USD-Dealer Maintenance, Auto point, F&I key and dent contracts.
- Accounting Administrative Assistant at Schumacher Auto Group
- Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant at Grieco Chevrolet
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer/ Officer Manager/ Paralegal at Powell & Associates, LLC
- Office Manager /Paralegal at AIS/Accredited Immigration Services
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Marketing and Communication
Served as accounting administrative assistant for &Barr. In this temporary assignment, I assisted the vice president of accounting with various task for the accounting team. I also assisted other departments with special projects such as mass mailing, data entry and proofing.
➢ Reconciled monthly charges for office supplies
➢ Greeted customers and vendors, answered phones and transferred calls to appropriate persons
➢ Provided proofing updates with account managers for clients documents
➢ Processed vacation requests and maintain vacation schedule
➢ Facilitated recruitment processes for internship with company departments
- Accounting Administrative Assistant at Green Key Resource LLC
- National Healthcare Recruiter at HCS Healthcare
- Inside Account Consultant at Staples Business Advantage
- Marketing Administrative Assistant at Simon Properties at Seminole Towne Center
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication - Mass Communication
Hato Rey, PR Hours: 40+per week Supervisor: Antonio Gnocchi Franco Law Clerk/ Accounting/Administrative Assistant * Manage complete accounting cycle for law firm. * Prepare, manage and maintain personnel records. * Provide administrative support for the firm. * Investigation/research of law, statutes, regulations and court opinions for court preparation. * Preparation of draft reports, memorandums, motions, interrogatories, translations, court judgments and subpoenas. * Secure and maintain context-specific case exhibits, photographs, evidence and cross-reference information.
- Law Clerk/ Accounting/Administrative Assistant at Gnocchi Franco Law Offices
- Accounting/ Administrative Assistant at Nipro Medical of Puerto Rico
- Accounting/ Administrative Assistant at Unisys of Puerto Rico
- Cashier/Assistant Coordinator at Walt Disney World Company
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- - Business Administration
• Data entry, including expense reports, bills, archive and digitalize accounting operations and payroll invoices preparation.
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
• Coordinate and work as liaison between management and external service providers.
• Provide General administrative and clerical support.
- Finance & accounting Administrative Assistant at EE&G Puerto Rico LLC
- Teller/CSR at AutoCentro Toyota
- Teller/CSR at Oriental Bank
- CASHIER/CUSTOMER SERVICE at sears roebuck co
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Mechanical Engineering
I am experienced in all areas of a professional business office. Including accounting, customer service, purchasing, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, contracting and reporting requirements, quality control, and maintaining inventory. Extremely proficient in all MS Office suite programs and creating excel spreadsheets and with adobe software. I worked with several different accounting software programs, QuickBooks, GCS, DELTEK, and E1. Including, the Management Support and Data Analysis (MSADA) Life Cycle Tracking (The inventory tracking system for the Navy and Special Operations Command.) I can easily adapt and learn any new software program or record keeping system. STIMULUS Engineering Services Inc. February 2009 - December 2018
411 N JFK Ave., Loogootee, IN Accounting/Administrative Assistant
• Generating invoices and distributing to sub-contracting customers.
• Compiling and preparing monthly reports and distributing to customers.
• Preparing 75% letters requesting more funding is needed. And sending to customers.
• Obtaining cost for travel if an employee is requested to by customer and obtaining a mod for ODC/Travel funding.
• Creating processes such as travel reimbursement processing, requesting travel or other expenses needed. Created process for classes or when a generic invoice is needed other than billing of man hours.
• Payroll - Ensuring all timecards are signed and ready to export into accounting system.
• Running payroll reports to look for discrepancies, and printing paychecks. Generating deduction summary reports for exporting into Principle for 401k processing and submitting health savings account totals to carrier for funding to employee's accounts.
• Computing payroll taxes after each payroll is ran, for filing federal payroll taxes. Wiring tax payments when needed. Submitting state payroll taxes and keeping schedule of when payments are due. Determining what each states tax requirements are for paying taxes, and creating accounts online for paying. (Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly). Generating payments via online or by check for the state of IN, GA, MD, VA, PA and AL. Including unemployment taxes.
• Participated in 3 DCAA audits, state and a county audit.
• Preparing for month end closing by running general ledger reports and finding discrepancies in account coding, and/or errors made in time entry that may have been missed when invoicing.
• Monitoring checking account balance daily and identifying all the electronic fund transfers into the account and receipting the deposit into GCS system and ensure payment matches invoice entered. Ensure all electronic payments and/or debit transactions made were authorized and receipt received.
• Tracking recurring monthly payments.
• Investigating any charges that can't be identified and notifying the bank of possible fraudulent charge to the company account.
• Printing checks for payments due, and sending W9 to new vendors.
• Running open AP report weekly or when requested by management.
• Monitoring the AR aging report for any outstanding invoices not paid. Inquiring with customer on past due invoice payments.
• Authorized by bank to use E-deposit scanner provided by the bank for depositing checks received.
• Set up account and processes for receiving credit card payments.
- Accounting/Administrative Assistant at Life Cycle Tracking
- Data Management Specialist at SAIC
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Business English
Provide accounting assistance via administrative duties such as data entry, bookkeeping, ultra precise attention to detail, authentic phone etiquette and genuine customer service.
- Accounting Administrative Assistant at Aureus Group\C&A Industries, Inc
- Document Control Specialist at Express Services, Inc
- Executive Administrative Assistant at ACASS-Systems
- Collection Specialist at Global Receivables Solutions, Inc
8 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- - Emergency Medicine
- C.N.A - Nursing Assisant
* Maintain and manage office administrative expenditure. * Maintain, verify and rectify customer balances in accounts receivable records. * Provide administrative support to the accounting department. * Check and verify vendor bills before making payment advice. * Maintain bank deposits and check payments. * Maintainand manage inventory control of materials and supplies. * Provide accounting and administrative support to external audit teams.
- Accounting Administrative Assistant at Herbert Allen
- Customer Service Representitive/Quality Control at Concerta Solutions, Inc
- Data Entry Clerk at Ambassor/Habitat for Humanity
- Partner Service Center Rep at Staffing People/Habitat for Humanity
1 year at this Job
- associate's degree in Business Administrative - Business
- - Medical Assisting
• QuickBooks Pro
• A/P, A/R & Collections
• Mass Mailings
• Customer Service/Correspondence
• Bank Reconciliations
• Sorted/Opened Daily Mail
• Payroll/Time Cards
• Maintained Personnel Files
• Ordered Supplies/Inventory
• Payroll Taxes, W-2's, 1099's
• Managed Agent Accounts
• Agent Reports
• Maintained Earnest Money Deposit Account
• Maintained Postage Meter
• Accounting/Administrative for 10 HOAs
- Accounting/Administrative Assistant at Choice Realty/Choice Property Management
- Accounting/Administrative Assistant at Commercial Realty/CB&D
- Administrative Assistant at Freedom Lawns USA
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant at William E. Poole Designs
5 months at this Job
• Part- time position providing accounting with Quickbooks and collection of monthly tuition and other fees thru accounting software as well as administrative support to owner/director of school. Processing of payroll thru Quickbooks.
- Accounting Administrative Assistant at Alpha Montessori House
- Offica Assistant at Back & Neck Care Center
- Personal Administrative Assistant at Cheyenne Energy
- HR Coordinator at WorldTravel Partners
7 years, 6 months at this Job
Provide financial and administrative support to the CPA
● Communicate with clients, manage databases, manage scheduling, prepare deposits, tax return assembly, update financial records, prepare monthly financial reports, maintain spreadsheets, assist with preparation of events as needed
- Accounting Administrative Assistant at Specialized Accounting Solutions Inc
- Marketing Analyst at University of California Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Marketing Coordinator at SmartForce
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science