I support the accounting department of a company. My daily activities of an accounting administrative assistant may include answering the telephone, filing, faxing, assisting visitors, managing appointments and managing the daily office schedule. Additional, administrative duties may include working on special projects, managing the office and supervising other staff members. Accounting tasks, such as preparing checks, creating budgets, calculating billing statements, preparing and submitting tax forms, coding documents, compiling financial records and managing inventory records are also completed. Also include, inventory invoices, MSO'S, titles, programs as CDK/ADP, and excel for checking stock numbers. Contracts (All State, USD-Dealer Maintenance, Auto point, F&I key and dent contracts.
- Accounting Administrative Assistant at Schumacher Auto Group
- Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant at Grieco Chevrolet
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer/ Officer Manager/ Paralegal at Powell & Associates, LLC
- Office Manager /Paralegal at AIS/Accredited Immigration Services
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Marketing and Communication
Responsible for the Bank Reconciliations, process of matching the balances in the company's accounting records for a cash account to the corresponding information on a bank statement through JD Edwards system. REFERENCE: Mr. Walter Perales - Supervisor SPECTRUM BRANDS - ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT April - September 2018 Responsible for the Income Sales and Import Tax Payments. Monthly Sales Reports. Coding Vendor Invoices by accounts, Reports in Excel. Also, responsible for Import Declarations, and follow ups with maritime brokers and transporters. Manage receivable accounts, and identified payments of clients. Prepare Credit Notes reports with evidence supports. Follow ups of Finance, Account Payable and Receivable through ought SAP system. Purchase and distribution of office supplies. Attended all inquiries of the Administration. REFERENCE: Ms. Ninoska Madrid - HR Manager
- Accounting Administrative Assistant at SARCO PR - ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
- Administrative Assistant at Spectrum Brands
- ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT at PTR CONSTRUCTION, LLC
- VP ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at INVERSIONES COMERCIALES, INC
at this Job
- - ACCOUNTING
- - ENGLISH GRAMMATICAL
- - MEDICAL BILLING & CODING PLANS
- - CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH
- - COMPUTER SYSTEMS
- - ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE
- B.A. - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
I began as an administrative assistant in SE Gaming and worked my way up in the company as HR/Administrative Assistant/Accounting. With knowledge of QuickBooks and being bilingual I was able to assist with many departments in the company.
- Accounting/Administrative Assistant at TechPro Innovations and Design
- Branch Manager at Shield Pest Control
- Accounting/HR/Administrative Assistant at Southeast Gaming Inc
- Data Entry/ Customer Service at TIB Bank
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Clerical assistant in accounting, human resources, and compliance capacities for an administrative, bookkeeping, and consultant services firm
• Audit inventory on monthly basis, general ledger entries ad hoc, time cards weekly, employee professional certifications weekly; prepare memorandum and invoices in bookkeeping and inventory tracking databases ad hoc; author and editor on Standard Operating Procedures; consultant on progressive discipline
• Prepared financial statements, analyzed profitability and efficiency of production, employee turnover statistics, and monthly sales and production reports for multiple clients and subsidiaries for executive management summarizing
- Accounting/Administrative Assistant at PAL Consulting Management
- Technology Sales Associate at Follett Higher Education Group
- Inventory Manager at Kind Love, LLC
- Technology Sales Associate at Follett Higher Education Group
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Experience in all areas of a professional business office. Including accounting, customer service, purchasing, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, contracting and reporting requirements. I have experience in areas of quality control, and maintaining inventory. Extremely proficient in all MS Office suite programs, using and creating Excel spreadsheets daily and Adobe software. Worked with several different accounting software programs, QuickBooks, GCS, DELTEK, and E1. Used Management Support and Data Analysis (MSADA) Life Cycle Tracking. The inventory tracking system for the Navy and Special Operation Command. I easily adapt and learn any new software programs or record keeping systems.
STIMULUS Engineering Services Inc.
February 2, 2009 - December 21, 2018
• Generating invoices and distributing to sub-contracting customers.
• Compiling and preparing monthly reports and distributing to customers.
• Preparing 75% letters requesting more funding is needed. And sending to customers.
• Obtaining cost for travel if an employee is requested to by customer and obtaining a mod for ODC/Travel funding.
• Creating processes such as travel reimbursement processing, requesting travel or other expenses needed. Created process for classes or when a generic invoice is needed other than billing of man hours.
• Payroll - Ensuring all timecards are signed and ready to export into accounting system.
• Running payroll reports to look for discrepancies, and printing paychecks. Generating deduction summary reports for exporting into Principle for 401k processing and submitting health savings account totals to carrier for funding to employee's accounts.
• Computing payroll taxes after each payroll is ran, for filing federal payroll taxes. Wiring tax payments when needed. Submitting state payroll taxes and keeping schedule of when payments are due. Determining what each states tax requirements are for paying taxes, and creating accounts online for paying. (Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly). Generating payments via online or by check for the state of IN, GA, MD, VA, PA and AL. Including unemployment taxes.
• Participated in 3 DCAA audits, state and a county audit.
• Preparing for month end closing by running general ledger reports and finding discrepancies in account coding, and/or errors made in time entry that may have been missed when invoicing.
• Monitoring checking account balance daily and identifying all the electronic fund transfers into the account and receipting the deposit into GCS system and ensure payment matches invoice entered. Ensure all electronic payments and/or debit transactions made were authorized and receipt received.
• Tracking recurring monthly payments.
• Investigating any charges that can't be identified and notifying the bank of possible fraudulent charge to the company account.
• Printing checks for payments due, and sending W9 to new vendors.
• Running open AP report weekly or when requested by management.
• Monitoring the AR aging report for any outstanding invoices not paid. Inquiring with customer on past due invoice payments.
• Authorized by bank to use E-deposit scanner provided by the bank for depositing checks received.
• Set up account and processes for receiving credit card payments.
- ACCOUNTING/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Stimulus Engineering
- Data Management Specialist at SAIC
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Business English
- Recorded day-to-day financial transactions and completed the posting process. - Managed and maintained all accounting files. - Prepared period-end account reconciliations with QuickBooks. - Handled a variety of administrative functions including emails, filing, maintaining records, scanning, faxing, processing transactions, etc. - Provided general support to the office staff. - Performed other duties as assigned.
- Accounting & Administrative Assistant at USA Direct Equine Supply
- Accounting Intern at Beijing C.S. Concord Co., Limited
- Customer Service Assistant at Darley Dining Center at University of Colorado Boulder
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Accounting and Finance
In Home Care Consultant, Nurse's Assistant, Personal Care, Administrative Assistant, Computer Software, Accounting Clerk, Meal Preparation, and Driver.
- Nurse's Assistant, Computer Software, Accounting, Administrative Assistant at In Home Care Consultant
- Administrative Assistant at Seattle City Light
- Administrative Assistant I at ACI Glass/Window Products
- Administrative Assistant/Computer Software at Puget Power
25 years, 4 months at this Job
- - CNA Nurse's Assistant Program
- Bachelor's - Science/Liberal Studies
- AAS - Science, Math, and Computer Software
04/14 - 01/18
• Prepare and calculate the daily bank deposit
• Notify portfolio managers when borrowers loan payments are received
• Prepare insurance expiration letters for the portfolio managers
• Generate, print and mail borrowers monthly loan statements
• Reconciled GMNA pools monthly Administrative Assistant (03/00 - 04/14)
• Assist the controller with account payable
• Responsible for maintenance of office equipment
• Answer multiple phone lines, take messages and direct calls
• Order office supplies
• Maintain the spam blocking software
• Download or scan property photographs for loan packet
• Designed and maintain company first website
- Investor Accounting Administrative Assistant at P/R Mortgage & Investment Corp aka Merchants Capital
17 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
Prepared documents for registration of new and used vehicle sales. Took action to obtain titles on incoming vehicles. Processed all paperwork concerned with vehicle sales, prepared sales contracts for lenders including required documentation. Verified and processed floor plan payoffs, report sales to floor plan lender and vehicle manufacturer. Processed Dealer Trade paperwork, as well as sales to wholesalers, completing title work of these sales and booking into the F&I system. Maintained accurate files on all vehicle sales. In accounting aspects, maintained accuracy of inventory, adding new units and updating as needed. After F&I review, posted sales into accounting. As Accounts Payable clerk, I initiated all vendor payments, utility payments, reviewed recurring monthly charges, as well as reviewing credit card statements and verifying accuracy of all charges. In Accounts Receivable roles, posted customer payments to proper accounts and performed monthly review of any delinquent accounts and initiated contact with customer to bring account status up to date. As an Administrative Assistant, I performed monthly review and cleanup of inventory schedules and assorted other schedules pertaining to vehicles sales processes. Also assisted dealership Owner and General Manager with special projects.
- Title Clerk/Accounting/Administrative Assistant at Jasper Ford Lincoln / Allison Chevrolet
18 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Accounting Administration Jan 2017 - October 2018 Handle petty cash transactions Prepare bi weekly payroll Records Invoices and forwards to Corporate Receives and receipts payments Prepares and makes bank deposits Maintain current, complete and confidential customer financial files and employee files Maintain and enter all DOT employee file and vehicle maintenance Safety Committee Site Administrator Assist to Service Manager - Service clerk duties Assist to Sales Manager Assist to Parts Manager Administrative duties
- Accounting Administrative Assistant at Wm Nobbe & Company
- Customer Service Supervisor at G5 Tek Solutions
- Seasonal Accounts Payable Clerk at LaBamba's Mexican Restaurant
- Customer Service Rep/Floater at Herff Jones Cap & Gown
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- AAS - Accounting