August 2017-December 2018
• Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences
• Prepare adjusting journal entries
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
• Getting Information
• Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
• Documenting/Recording Information
• Processing Information
• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
• Making Decisions and Solving Problems
• Experience with: 10-key calculators, Asset management software Accounting Administrator
• 10 years' experience in customer service, administrative.
• Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
• Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
• Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
• Works effectively as a team member
• Administrative Support/Office Manager/Clerical with 10 years' experience in banking and accounts payable, asset accounting.
• Possess effective planning, organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Professional known for making managerial decisions, using discretion and processing highly confidential information
- Accounting Administrator at Asset Accounting
- Organize and lead regular religious services at Faith Church
- at Halliburton Energy Services
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) at Halliburton Employee Federal Credit Union
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATOR QuickBooks OpenAir/Netsuite -AP -check runs -invoicing -enter time payroll -AR Collections -Online invoice submission for customers (Cortex, OpenInvoice, SAP Portal) -post credit card transactions -issue purchase orders -vendor maintenance
- Accounting Administrator at PDI Solutions, LLC
- Accounting Clerk at Shamrock Energy Solutions
- Service Department cashier at Dick Barker, Inc
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - General Studies and Marketing
2016-Present Prepared bids to obtain project contract's Effectively communicate with managemnet and maintenance personnel to inform of project status. Paint, Tape and Bed, Minor electrical, Minor Plumbing, welding, Carpentry, Billing and Accounting administrator.
- Billing and Accounting administrator at Emanuel Services
- Medical Practice Assistant at Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Dental Assistant/Front Desk at Bravo Dental
- Lead Dental Assistant at Community Dental Care
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Investigate problems that vendors or purchase agents have with obtaining payment for bills.
• Track Project Engineer's company credit card charges, expense reports and reconcile statements.
• Perform periodic inventory of office supplies, generate purchase orders and inventory control.
• Managed petty cash, handled daily administration, clerical duties such as sorted checks, filling and phones. Accounting Administrator, Dynamic Claims Services 04/2016- 02/2017
• Generated invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment and payroll processing.
• Obtained revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
• Collected revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments; monitor payments and expenditures.
• Prepared financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintain accounting ledgers by posting account transactions, verified accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
• Resolved account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments; payments or adjustments.
• Received and review new claim acknowledgments from clients. Create new claim on the Claims Management Software (W5) and upload new assignments.
• Proofread; update diaries; prepare Recorded Statement Summaries; mount, shorted and caption Photo Reports as well as send Preliminary, Interim and Closing Reports to Carriers/Examiners on behalf of the TPA Property and Casualty Adjusters.
• Review Adjuster's Time and Expense entries to generate invoices as well as revised rejected files.
• Trained new adjusters and office staff on reporting guidelines and W5 software. Verified the completeness and accuracy of documentation.
• Maintain computerized information systems and participated in the implementation, perform various administrative and clerical tasks according to the needs of the unit. [email protected] (714) 461-9735 Mobile
- Accounting Administrator, Dynamic Claims Services at
- Office Manager at Crystal Clean Building Maintenance
- Escrow Officer at Lending Processing Services
- at Sutton Foundation
10 months at this Job
- License - Vocational Nurse
Accounting Administrator; responsible for banking monitoring activity for cash receipts and disbursements, performs Bank Reconciliations for six accounts, coordinate and assist with corporate Corporate Taxes reporting and filings; Federal, State, and Local in a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. State and local government registrations, filing, reporting, and compliance. Sales and Use Tax reporting and payments. Business Personal Property filings, reporting, and payments. Cash Forecast/Cash Flow administration; including actual, budgeting and forecasting of receipts and disbursements. Assist management with other tasks as assign.
- Accounting Administrator at LinQuest Corporation
- Accounting Administrator at LinQuest Corporation
- Accounting Supervisor at LinQuest Corp
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- None - Business Administration
- A.S. - ACCOUNTING
• Handling all Accounts Receivable functions and Initiate Collections of all payments.
• Monthly Accounts Receivable meetings to analysis the overall cash position.
• Remote Deposits Checks, ACH Processing and Bill Payments for various divisions.
• Uploading of various project Budgets for multiple divisions.
• Accounts Payable Vendor Set-Up and Invoice Processing as needed.
• Processing Bi-Weekly Payroll for all Salary and Executive Employees.
• Back-Up Support for the Payroll Administrator - Payroll and Human Resources duties.
• Handling of Confidential and Sensitive Information. Financial and HR Related Materials.
• Training on various functions within the finance/accounting department.
• Developing procedures for the Project Accountant and Payroll functions.
• Recommending Improvements and Modifications to evaluate the finance department.
• Understanding of Certified Payroll/Prevailing Wage Reporting.
• Contract Document Management- Handling of all contract paperwork.
• Reviewing and Processing of Billing Requisitions and Change Orders.
• Set-Up of all Subcontractor Agreements.
• Maintain all contract information related to the project.
• Job Setup and Maintenance of all projects.
• Working with the Project Management Team to ensure accurate information is provided.
• Project Classifications, Close-Out Documents and Year End Processing.
• Working on additional projects as requested by the Controller and CFO.
- Accounting Administrator at Commercial Interiors, Inc
- Senior Staff Assistant at Textron Systems
- Tax Administrator at Element Financial Corporation
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Pursing a Bachelor's Degree - Accounting
• Maintain employee timesheets and enter payroll into accounting system.
• Maintain and reconcile employee credit card statements monthly.
• Maintain vendor information in accounting system.
• Manage vendor files.
• Enter vendor invoices in accounting system.
• Assist with any administrative duties.
- Accounting Administrator at PDI Solutions
- Measurement Clerk at Measurement Technologies
- Office Administrator at Grizzly Energy Services
- Training Coordinator at Shamrock Energy Solutions
1 year at this Job
- High school
Successful accounting manager able to oversee and complete collection processes for employer health plans. Trained in handling confidential information and meets HIPAA standards for health information.
• Assisted Vice President of Operations to complete and coordinate multiple special projects.
• Implemented set up for accounting related directly to RedCard accounts for employee health benefits.
• Assisted in accounting department, completing all accounting activity to ensure accurate information is completed in a timely manner.
• Recipient of several monetary, product, and trip rewards for exceeding goals to set up employee health plans.
- Accounting Administrator at EBA&M
- Accounting at Feld Care Connects
- Studio Finance Coordinator at Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Administrative Assistant at Elite Media Technologies, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Executive Masters in Health Administration - Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Health Science
Responsible for daily scale house accounting functions, including, data entry to balance weekly, daily and monthly reports. Verifying and checking documents for buyers, supervisors, and other management support employees. Prepare different types of payments for cattle as typing checks and transferring wires. Organizing reports for daily, weekly, and monthly purposes. Skills: Analyzing transactions to ensure that they comply with financial policies. Invoicing, coding and processing invoice data. Consistent attention to detail. Training in auditing.
- ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATOR at TYSON FRESH MEATS
- RECEPTIONIST/ OPTOMETRIST TECHNICIAN at LUKE EYE INSTITUTE & EXPRESS EYE EXAMS
- STUDENT ASSISTANT at AMARILLO COLLEGE
- HOSTESS at AMARILLO COLLEGE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ASSOCIATE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Lead Administrator for City of San Antonio towing contract. Full fill all COSA towing tickets issued by SAPD and URVMS systems as well as private customers, insurance companies and car dealerships. Maintenance all open billing issues by researching and identifying the invoices, billing statements and call receipts for final cost resolution. Process all incoming payments for established vendors and act as account management liaison for new vendor contracts. Review open tickets monthly and provide required reports to management for driver compensation payroll and COSA audit.
- Accounting Administrator at Mission Wrecker
- Administrative Assistant - Temp Assignment at Credit Human Federal Credit Union
- Porter Loring Mortuary - Temp Assignment at Medical Examiner's Board
- Database Manager at San Antonio Food Bank
11 months at this Job