Accounting Analyst Accounts Payable Lead
• Profit and loss monthly audit; verify correct general ledger accounts are being used
• Manage and enter all fixed assets into the asset software
• Create monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for company fixed assets
• Prepare monthly journal entries for disposals and depreciation
• Review mid-month and month-end journal entries and unit logs company wide
• Use Ad-Hoc reports to create month-end financial reports disbursed to company officers
• Prepare and maintain the monthly financial dashboard, month-end summary and 10-year key metrics analysis disbursed to company officers
• Provide an analysis on new clients after pulling their credit history from Dun & Bradstreet
• Prepare Puerto Rico tax vouchers and reconcile tax amounts and percentages
• Reconcile company bank accounts and general ledger accounts
• Renew company state licenses and create the corresponding vouchers
• Assist in the annual budget process for the Corporate office
• Assigned various projects to determine ways to better cash flow, GR, NR and PR, and enhance accounting policies
• Reconcile monthly statements and related transactions to close mid-month and month-end closures
• Review processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
• Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports
• Manage payments to vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal tax ID numbers; doing weekly check, credit card and ACH runs
• Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation
• Disburse petty cash by recording entries and verifying documentation
• Train and mentor coworkers on new accounts payable procedures
Accounts Payable Lead
- Accounting Analyst at SCS Engineers
- Sales Associate at Nike
- Sport Business Operations Intern at Pro-Worthy Global
- Marketing and Accounting Intern (Spring Semester) at Sports 1 Marketing
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
2016 - 2018). Industry leader in urban transportation with more than 40 years of experience, profits of US$ 25 Million per year with more than 4000+ employees. Accounting Analyst: Preparation of accounting reports, daily balances, reconciliation of loans, analysis of accounts, monthly
planning and execution of internal audits, support in controlling inventories and managing special SUBE accounts.
● Optimization of daily sales reports from SUBE by creating dynamic reports resulting in an 85% reduction in processing time.
● Migration of daily account reconciliation from a manual to an automated process through accounting software (Tango), creating more confidence in the process.
- Accounting Analyst at La Nueva Metropol, Sataci
- Senior Accounting and Tax Analyst at PFIZER VENEZUELA, S.A
- Accounting and Tax Supervisor at C. Hellmund and Company S.A
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
- Master of Science
Pittsburgh, PA 05/2018 - Present
The largest custodian world in America, and one of the largest wealth management and investment management banks in the world, BNY Mellon's 371 billion in assets ranks it among the largest banks in the world.
Accounting Analyst Middle Office Operations
Facilitated trade moves, account management and upkeep for the bank's custodian partners. Worked with data systems, management, accounting in order to track and maintain complex moves across the bank's financial network.
• Usage of BNYM's various accounting systems to manage, track, and validate various trades and transactions by the bank and other financial institutions.
• Built and maintained excel spreadsheets and models to enable better handling of daily duties
• Utilized financial software and databases such as Bloomberg in order to track movements of financial instruments
• Provided training to new coworkers on various daily tasks.
• Heavily utilization of accounting in daily tasks, including reconciliation of both cash-based activity and positional based activity for client accounts.
- Accounting Analyst at BNY MELLON
- Research Associate at BANK OF CHINA
- Care Transitions Coach at DIVERSIFIED CARE MANAGEMENT
- Consultant at Best Education Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science - Finance
* 1st Distribution Accounting Analyst in Seattle Expeditors Branch * Manages both accounts receivable and payable for all distribution customers and service providers * Acquire all required back up documentation proactively to ensure both AP/AR are accurate and kept within terms * Successfully disputed and won an average of $100K+ in inaccurate labor/service provider invoices per year. * Trained inexperienced office staff in early stages of Expeditors employment on drayage operations and terminal relations. Using the knowledge/experience below until they were completely self-sufficient before transitioning in to accounting position
- Accounting Analyst - Distribution at Expeditors International of Washington Inc
- Customer Service Manager at Damco Distribution Services Inc
- Ophthalmic Technician/Front Desk at Cascade Eye and Skincare
- Ophthalmic Technician/Front Desk at Pacific Cataract & Laser Institute
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health - Public Health
Phoenix, Arizona: May 2017 - Present World's leading, international diversified mining and industrial company HQ in China. Senior Accounting Analyst
• Developed a startup Finance department along with implementing and testing the SAP and Hyperion systems.
• Provide corporate management with transparency and visibility over inventory: Materials & Supplies (260M), Copper (107M), Cobalt (54M), and Acid (4M) for the Tenke Fungurume mine in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Africa (production, cost, inventory levels, and consumption) by monitoring, analyzing, and providing monthly updates.
• Generate monthly financial statements, annual budget, and forecast along with variance analysis to display the current and future business environment.
• Innovate processes to be more efficient by automation and streamlining information.
• Maintain and reconcile bank statements and loan schedules for accuracy, compile copper and cobalt sales reports, review and analyze complex financial records, investigate and reconcile variances in daily transactions, prepare prepaid accruals, maintain receivable and payable balances, cost of goods sold, post general ledger journal entries (SAP), IFRS compliance, perform account reconciliations, and report data to stakeholders.
• Supervised, trained and fully engaged in the transition of the functions of the Phoenix Finance department to the China HQ team with multiple months of training and a visit to China to ensure a flawless transition of duties.
Phoenix, Arizona: May 2017 - Present
World's leading, international diversified mining and industrial company HQ in China.
Senior Accounting Analyst
- Senior Accounting Analyst at CMOC International
- Senior Analyst - Cost & Inventory Accounting at ArcelorMittal
- at ArcelorMittal
- Senior Analyst - Internal Controls & Sarbanes Oxley Compliance at ArcelorMittal
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
• Handles Advisor created cases to properly correct issues that may arise regarding data integrity and portfolio performance
• Responsible for training newly hired Accounting Analyst I's and bringing them up to speed in timely and accurate manner
• Reconciles fund records to custodian, transfer agent and portfolio groups on a daily basis
• Regular contact with programmers to resolve new development and bug fixes
• Assist Programming team with Query development via SQL
- Accounting Analyst II at NorthStar Financial - Orion Advisors, LLC
- Accounting Analyst at NorthStar Financial - Orion Advisors, LLC
- Fund Accountant at NorthStar Financial - Gemini Fund Services, LLC
- Quality Control Laboratory Coordinator at Nature's Value, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
- Associate's Degree - Liberal Arts
Provide Accounting Analyst Supervisor with daily volume, weekly reports and monthly reports. * Oversee that the purchase order procedure is followed by the DC * Complete the 3-way matching verification for payment process of invoices * Order office products for the DC and become the main contact for these vendors * Facilitate the standardization of all DC's operational reports to be in line with WCD, Inc Administrative Office Directives * Review staffing agency invoices * Work directly with Accounting Analyst Supervisor, Operations Administrative Manager, and All levels of DC Management. * Extensive data entry projects * Audit payroll invoices
- Accounting Analyst at World Class Distribution
- Assistant to the Chair at Chicago State University
- Clerical Assistant at Chicago State University
- Case Manager at Alivio Medical Center
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- M. A. in Educational Leadership Administration-Higher Education Administration Option - Educational Leadership Administration-Higher Education Administration Option
- B.A. in Spanish - Spanish
• Reconcile total project costs across multiple reports
• Close completed projects and submit to accounting
• Assist Project Accounting Manager with project inventory cleanup
• Review and process project closures.
• Serve as Program Administrator for company travel & entertainment cards, and project purchase cards
• Support Project Accounting Manager with special projects and tasks Accounting Analyst - Treasury
• Reconcile daily bank transactions across multiple entities
• Communicate and follow-up with sales department regarding customer accounts
• Provide customer/interdepartmental service regarding collection issues
• Review open accounts for collection efforts
• Conduct collection calls and emails in a professional manner while maintaining and improving customer relations
• Maintain ten-week forecast model on a weekly basis
• Participate in special reporting projects required by senior management
• Interface with company management, outside public accountants, corporate accounting, internal audit, treasury and legal departments on an as-needed basis
• Clear checks through systems related process
• Perform positive pay function for multiple entities
• Process RTP's for inter-company payments
• Serve as Program Administrator for company travel & entertainment cards, and project purchase cards
• Process new customers into the system
• Perform research, clerical and/or administrative functions pertinent to position
• Other ad hoc tasks and projects related to Treasury Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
- Accounting Analyst - Major Projects at SNC Lavalin
- Financial Analyst at Exterran Resources
- Project Accountant at Valerus Compression Services, LP
- at Valerus Compression Services, LP
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Since my start time with the Sheriff's office I have quickly moved up the ranks from accounts payable to Accounting Analyst. In my current role I preform the following task.
• Prepare and monitor agency budget
• Review and analyze major GL accounts throughout the fiscal year and provide side analysis to support these findings.
• Prepare the monthly budget projections and conduct quarterly budget meetings with Departments and Divisions
• Assist various agency departments with budget and cost analysis
• Performs additional duties, which may be required from time to time
- Accounting Analyst at Clay County Sheriff
- Full-time caregiver during family member's illness at
- Accounting Manager at Clawson Custom Cues Inc
- Accounting Assistant at Clawson Custom Cues Inc
6 months at this Job
- Associate degree in Computer Drafting & Design - Computer Drafting & Design
- bachelor's degree in Accounting - Accounting
- - Rehabilitation
Charlotte, NC 2012-2018 AmWINS Group Inc. is the second largest wholesale broker in the U.S. They have more than 10.2 billion dollars of Premium placement Accounting Analyst II/Technical Assistant- Premium Accounting Primary accounting and policy premium support for 3 large (100 million or more of premium) accounts including 2 specialized handling accounts. Served as the liaison between the broker team and accounting as well as insurance markets and retail agents ensuring all insurance premiums were collected and paid in strict timeframes to avoid policy cancellations. Performed activities relating to cash application, month end reconciliation, collections, multi-layered insurance policies, external and internal customer service, and foreign exchange accounts. Perform analysis of retailer and markets to determine credibility of retailers and good market matches. Delivered Results: * Analyze timeliness of retailer payments, number and size of accounts, customer feedback to determine best retailer to use and best fits for our insurance markets. * Handle all account issues through communication with numerous broker teams, markets, and retailers to ensure no insurance policies are cancelled due to non-payment. Also ensure that commissions, broker revenue, and enrollment counts are correct 400+ insured groups. * Provided information to appropriate people regarding month-end closing (i.e. aged item reports, unapplied cash reports, etc.) and communicated between management and brokers' offices. * Provide and update spreadsheets to management for multilayered policies booked among various insurers with multiple payment terms. Also ensure that expected monthly revenue is within expected range for 400+ insured groups. * Ensure proper coding of invoice and follow up on any invoicing discrepancies. Ensure that all proper documentation is provided to vendors with payments. Also responsible for maintaining all payment back up files. * Built effective relationships with customers, broker teams, retailers, insurance markets, management, and other user groups that reflected and supported core company values put in place to exceed customer expectations. * Retained over $4 million in commission for firm through revision and management of accounting for Preferred Employer Organization Specialty Programs (Workers Compensation, Staffing and Healthcare).
- Accounting Analyst II/Technical Assistant- Premium Accounting at AmWINS Group Inc
- Accounting Clerk II-Cash Operations at Time Warner Cable
- Supervisor Support Group- Team Lead at Time Warner Cable/Charter
6 years at this Job
- A.A. - Bus. Admin/Accounting