Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 Accounting Analyst City of Artesia TRAITS & VIRTUES June 2018 - October 2018 Strength to face adversities
- Accounting Analyst at QUOTE OF MY LIFE
- Accounting Analyst at Cargill Company
- Accounting Analyst at Daycoval Bank
4 months at this Job
08/15-PRESENT ASSOCIA, INC. DALLAS, TX ACCOUNTING ANALYST (MICROSOFT AX) ▪ Receive live checks from the Service Center, post to AX and scan to the bank via remote. ▪ Work AR cash apps from 15-20 Branches daily through AR Inbox. ▪ Create and post Credit memos and forward to AP for refund if nessasary. ▪ Research open and closed transactions for Service Center. ▪ Post G/L and Journal payments. ▪ Research and resolve unapplied payments. ▪ Run Bi-weekly aging reports to send to Branches. ▪ Work closely with Branch Controller for reconciliation purposes. ▪ Work on special projects for Management. ▪ Work with Branches to ensure proper training for new employees.
- Accounting Analyst at Associa Corp
- ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST (MICROSOFT AX) at ASSA ABLOY HOSPITALITY
- SR. ACCOUNTANT (QUICKBOOKS) at KAG HOLDINGS
- CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST (EPICOR) at REAL PAGE, INC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Nashville, TN 2017 - Present
PhyMed Healthcare Group is an innovative, physician-owned company comprised of Anesthesia, Pain Management and Critical Care professionals proudly serving as trusted partners to healthcare systems, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) and office-based anesthesia providers nationwide. Accounting Analyst
• Reconcile cash accounts and multiple complex bank accounts.
• Create daily cash report, identify and resolve posting variances and/or unposted deposits.
• Accurately reconcile cash receipts with revenue cash management reports.
• Enter all cash transactions in the general ledger.
• Manage fixed assets. Process depreciation and reconcile related balance sheet accounts.
• Back up of accounts payable function.
- Accounting Analyst at PhyMed Healthcare Group
- Accounts Payable Telecom Admin at Vaco Staffing / American Blue Ribbon Holdings
- Accounts Payable Specialist at e+ Cancer Care
- Head Quartered in Franklin, TN at Publishing Group of America, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Christian Leadership
• All Functions as Accounting Analyst I
• Handles Advisor created cases to properly correct issues that may arise regarding data integrity and portfolio performance
• Responsible for training newly hired Accounting Analyst I's and bringing them up to speed in timely and accurate manner
• Reconciles fund records to custodian, transfer agent and portfolio groups on a daily basis
• Regular contact with programmers to resolve new development and bug fixes
- Accounting Analyst II at NorthStar Financial - Orion Advisors, LLC
- Accounting Analyst at NorthStar Financial - Orion Advisors, LLC
- Fund Accountant at NorthStar Financial - Gemini Fund Services, LLC
- Quality Control Laboratory Coordinator at Nature's Value, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
- Associate's Degree - Liberal Arts
• Promoted to Accounting Analyst from Office Manager
• Reconciled bank accounts daily for multiple car dealerships.
• Posted journal entries for the sale of vehicles for multiple locations.
• Reconciled multiple balance sheet and income statement accounts monthly, as well as kept the accounts up to date and current with knowledge of all open items.
• Coordinated the collection of data for the year end audit with E&Y.
• Collected and monitored rent and brand fee payments from our partner locations.
• Initiated payments for various vendors including warranty payments.
• Reconciled past due balances with warranty company and made the account current.
• Analyzed and processed data for various topics such as gross profit, revenue, commissions, contracts in transit, etc.
• Assisted with data migration of two different accounting systems; Dealer Track and Netsuite.
- Corporate Accounting Analyst at CARite Inc
- Office Manager at CARite Inc
- Office Assistant at CARite Inc
- Payroll Support Specialist at Comprehensive Payroll Company
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business in Accounting - Business
- Associate of Business in Accounting - Business
• Down-stream Accounting Analyst for crude pipeline transportation and downstream sales.
• Prepare, execute, and analyze journal entries in SAP- PRA
• Prepare, execute, and analyze accruals and month-end close journal entries.
• Prepare reconciliations of accounts payables and Blackline.
• Actualize volumes and verify rates in Endur.
• Maintaining thorough records for audit compliance; assisting with internal and external audits.
• Coordinate monthly net-out agreements among various 3rd party companies for pipeline delivery.
• Leading crude analyst on $30,000,000 inventory reconciliation project.
• Prepare Excel spreadsheets using VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
- Petroleum Accounting Analyst at IBM
- Accounting Instructor at Northeastern State University
- Accounting Instructor at Bacone College
- Office Manager/Tax Professional at Jackson Hewitt
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Emerson Actuation Technologies, Houston TX
Sr. Cost Accounting Analyst
· Conduct cost rolls, product costing, pricing, and profitability analysis for new products on demand by program managers.
· Close the WIP Jobs and coordinate with Warehouse to investigate and resolve variances
· Performed internal control steps to maintain SOX and operational compliance
· Follow Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) concepts while enforcing company’s financial control policies
· Prepared quarter and annual audit packs. Worked with internal and external auditors.
· System enhancements to improve accuracy and efficiency in the cost accounting process. My role:
• Prepared quarter and annual audit packs. Worked with internal and external auditors.
• Maintained accurate cost data for material, labor, overhead and other related manufacturing costs.
• Follow Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) concepts while enforcing company’s financial control policies.
- Sr. Cost Accounting Analyst at EMERSON ACTUATION TECHNOLOGIES
- Accounts Payable Specialist at ATLANTICA MANAGEMENT USA, INC
- Accounts Payable Specialist at SEVERN TRENT ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
- General Accountant at FIRST CHOICE TAX & ACCOUNTING
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
Diversey - Charlotte, NC 2017 - 2019
Industry that offer the state of art cleaning offerings and technology-enable service Accounting Analyst- Accounts Receivable
• Manage accounts receivable for a portfolio of international and nationwide accounts that total more than $19 million in a B2B environment.
• Create weekly accounts receivables aging reports as well as forecast cash flow for receivables.
• Analyze and audit payment history/trends.
• Collaborate with cash application, customer service, sales, and other internal departments to resolve various billing, credit related, and other issues.
- Accounting Analyst- Accounts Receivable at
- Accountant at
- Accounts Receivable and Credit Analyst at Schaeffler Group
- Service Processor III at CITI Group
2 years at this Job
- M.S. - Accounting
- B.S. - Accounting
* Similar responsibilities to my Janus Henderson Investors role (employee lift-out from JHI to BNP) * Appointed as co-leader of the new resolution team (responsible for resolving all bank reconciliation discrepancies) * Specialized in bank loan tie outs and settlement issues regarding capital stock and foreign dividends * Rebuilt broken or incorrect bank reconciliation spreadsheets, some of which dated back several months * Cross-trained other analysts on the reconciliation and NAV teams and helped train new analysts * Volunteered to help with the lift-out system integration by monitoring accounting applications for any issues
- Investment Accounting Analyst at BNP Paribas Securities Services - US Mutual Fund Accounting
- Investment Accounting Analyst at Janus Henderson Investors - Investment Accounting
- Business Development at MSQ Ventures
- Accounting Assistant at Automatic Laundry - Finance & Accounting
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics with concentration in finance
Responsible for 20 plus properties including:
• Making sure all invoices are paid in a timely manner
• Solved problems relevant to the accounts payable of the properties
• Kept in communication with the owners of the properties regarding the AP
• Weekly financial reports Reconciliation
• Responsible for Reconciliation and fund approvals for 20 plus properties
• Making sure all transactions in the software coincide with the bank accounts as well as making sure the property fund requests are approved or denied according to the funds available
• Weekly financial reports Accounting Analyst/Draw Specialist
• Analyzing properties cash flows and determining draw requests for the properties' construction work and improvements
• Dealing with banks regarding loans for the properties
• Monthly and quarterly financial reports
• ResMan Software
• Weekly financial reports
- Accounting Analyst/Draw Specialist at Wehner Multifamily, LLC
- Accounts Receivable Associate at
- Property Assistant Manager at Devonshire Management
- Property Assistant Manager at Settlement Investments Management Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in finance - Business Administration