• Assist in recording daily cash transactions
• Reconcile cash accounts
• Record incoming bills
• Maintain amortization and depreciation schedules for assets
• Make payments to vendors on a timely basis
• Audited vendor records
• Created an Accounting Associate Manual by recording ongoing processes
- Accounting Associate at Velocity Global LLC
- Accounting Intern at Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Student-Athlete at SHSU Women's Golf Team
- Customer Service Specialist at Ranchland Hills Golf Club
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting - Accounting
a brand of the UTC Climate, Controls & Security
Division Syracuse, NY, is a world leader in heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration
Accounting Associate: in the Shared Services Finance department handling international
collections for multiple business units. Currently responsible for a portfolio of 700 - 800
customers at a value of $16M.
• Communicate directly with clients to resolve billing disputes and negotiate on behalf of the business unit.
• Provide monthly and quarterly forecast of current portfolio to senior business management as well as senior finance management.
• Analyze, reconcile and collect on customer accounts to provide monthly cash collection assessment and plan.
• Responsible for high level of interaction with the customer base and branch personnel.
• Assess client risk for bad debt reserve.
• Provide details of customer interaction to the credit team in an effort to minimize account receivable risk.
• Identified as a project lead to gather organizational business requirements for functionality in system and application upgrades in coordination with IT.
• Currently engaged in ACE certification course.
- Accounting Associate at Carrier Corporation
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
1151 Bloomingdale Dr. Bristol IN 46507 (location closed, for reference information contact Deanna Cooley or Stacy Friedman at Ohio facility, 330-995-5125) Accounting Associate Oct 1999 - Nov 2018 Accounts Payable Match incoming invoices to receiving documents Data entry Investigate and resolve any discrepancies Maintain vendor files Accounts Receivable Verify shipping paperwork Enter A/R invoices Enter credits, after approval, as needed Investigate and resolve any issues that are discovered Place past due phone calls, document and follow up as needed Reception Greet and direct visitors Answer and direct 5 line phone system Human Resources Confirm new hire packet has been completed correctly and email to corporate office. Verify employee payroll hours, investigate any discrepancies, record on master payroll spreadsheet and submit to corporate office. Update and track employee attendance. Communicate with group leaders when warning is to be issued to employee when required as outlined in employee handbook. Answer employee questions regarding attendance and insurance, direct to corporate office as needed.
- Accounting Associate at Trelleborg Sealing Profiles
19 years, 1 month at this Job
Cary, NC February 2009 - Present Founded in 1964, Christ the King Lutheran Church is a member of the ELCA and hosts a membership in excess of 1,000 individuals. In addition, CTK is home to a thriving early education facility which provides learning experiences for preschool children. Accounting Associate Process and reconcile weekly contributions to deposit; process on-line member gifts. Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions. Prepare journal entries and monthly advisory board financial reports. Generate gifts statements for members. Maintain complex membership databases for church and school. Prepare quarterly 941 filings and bi-annual sales tax refund requests. Prepare monthly preschool payroll; maintain staff employee records. Provide research and assistance to external audit staff during annual audit. Maintain multi-level event calendar and answer multi-line phone system. Order supplies and maintain front office for staff, guests and members. Process large mailings and coordinate volunteer staff engagements. Maintain Care Connect system to facilitate member needs requests. Maintain statistical reports relating to membership.
- Accounting Associate at Christ the King Lutheran Church and Preschool
- White Plains UMC, a member of the N.C at Christ the King Lutheran Church and Preschool
- Assistant Controller at MacGregor Downs Country Club
- Pricing Analyst at John Deere Worldwide
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Business Management / Accounting
As the Accounting Associate I consult with the owner of Grammie's Treasures and organize/prepare ALL financial documents in accordance to GAAP's governing standards and also in the appropriate format set by the U.S. tax code.
- Accounting Associate III at Grammie's Treasures
- Baseball Umpire and Instructor at New Kent Youth Association. Multiple Counties and Hosts.
- Pool Manager, Head Lifeguard at Swim Metro Management, Inc
- Chamber Director's Assistant at Elkins Randolph County Chamber of Commerce
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting and Management
- High school - Advanced Studies Diploma
Walmart - Vidalia, LA 2006-2016
Managed the accounting office by observing financial activities, processing cash pickup and change orders, developing reports, and imputing data into Smart System.
• Operations: Collated change orders and received funds from LOOMIS to cover the daily operations of the accounting office. Collaborated with asset protections to research and resolve discrepancies. Develop reports of daily bank activity and deposits. Processed loans for registers and refunds. Downloaded audits daily to the SMART system. Input money from previous business day into SMART system.
• Quality Assurance: Held accountable for all shortages or overages found prior to submission to management. Exemplified strong logical thinking and judgment while researching data to finalize decisions. Completed RA and RRA forms on employees found accountable for shortages.
• Reporting/Reconciliations: Organized various reports as required by management. Reconciled accounts and filed documents. Submitted RA and RRA form to the accounting manager. Keyed cash fund transfers from cash fund transfers logs daily into SMART system.
• Management/Training: Trained and managed accounting office staff for every aspect related to the cash office. Developed a strategy to ensure staff members would receive adequate training based on their needs.
• Cash Management: Balanced cash room daily by accurately counting money draws, safes, and cash fund transfers. Successfully performed daily bank deposits and analyzed cash management procedures. Managed internal and external communications involvement cash disbursements. Collected money from all registers from previous business day, reset money bags for next day, and reset register with a beginning change fund of $200.00 Walmart, Vidalia, LA Accounting Associate .. 2006-2016
- Accounting Associate at Walmart
- Accounting Associate at Walmart
10 years at this Job
- Some college
Compile and analyze financial activity and accounting records for a portfolio of over 100 individual and 50 corporate clients in order to prepare accurate financial statements
● Ensure client's compliance with payroll tax, sales tax and corporate tax obligations
● Prepare federal, state and local income tax filings, extensions and quarterly estimated tax payments
● Address client's tax concerns by improving their understanding while enhancing client service experience
● Verify IRS proposed adjustments against internal records to calculate appropriate tax liability provisions
● Perform financial statement analysis to identify areas susceptible to fraud and misstatements in audit engagements
● Collaborate with client's management and staff to communicate, inquire and satisfy engagement needs
● Oversee and review work of staff bookkeeper/assistant
- Accounting Associate at Gomez Accounting & Tax Services Inc
- Bookkeeper at Jado Sushi/The Winery
- at ALPFA Baruch
- Finance Intern/Bookkeeper at Let's Get Ready
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters Degree in Accountancy - Accountancy
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Accounting
I hired in as a Cashier, stocked shelves and worked in layaway. In January of this year I became a Cash Office accounting associate I filled out reports, balanced checks and cash,finalized the business day, made deposits and figured offages of all the registers.
- Cash Office Accounting Associate at Walmart
- Bank Teller/Customer Service at First Merchants Bank
4 years, 2 months at this Job
As general accounting associate, we are responsible to record all the transactions of the company. Including also the reconciliation every month like bank recon, salaries and mandatories recon. We have to do the task with deadlines specially every month end closing. I have many things to consider as accomplishments, in terms of work load that I always pass with an excellent way. I've been also experienced the pressure on the task but I learned how to cope up with this as well. The times there's some urgent task that our manager send to me. I humbly do that and pass within the day. Finally the character growth that I accomplished dealing with the people.
- General Accounting Associate at CURRENT WORK
- Internal Audit Staff at Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall Corporation
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy - Secondary
Pipersville, Pennsylvania October 2018 - December 2018 (consultant)
Worth provides mechanical construction and service for commercial HVAC and plumbing systems.
• Provided data entry for invoice information and batching while department was converting from Oracle system to Vista system
• Monitored and routed Accounts Payable mailbox
• Compiled and sorted all invoices received on a daily basis
- Accounting Associate (consultant) at WORTH AND COMPANY
- Executive Assistant at PENN MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE
- Executive Assistant (consultant) at LANNETT COMPANY, INC
- Executive Assistant to CFO at STONEMOR PARTNERS L.P
2 months at this Job