1/2018 - 7/2019 Accounting, Job Auditing and Reconciliation, Sales Forecasts, Workers Comp Audits, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, P&L, Balance Sheet, Extensive client communication
1/2018 - 7/2019
Accounting, Job Auditing and Reconciliation, Sales Forecasts, Workers Comp Audits, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, P&L, Balance Sheet, Extensive client communication
- Accounting/Auditing at TKO Contractors, LLC
- Owner at Integrity Homes and Inspections, Inc
- Office Manager, Logistics, Export Documentation, Payables at N-Tron Corp
- Office Manager, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger at Line Drive, LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Supported management through risk identification, control testing and process improvement procedures.
• Communicated audit results to upper management through written reports and oral
• Received and processed customer payments.
• Worked extra shifts during busy periods to maintain service.
• Completed shift logs.
• Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders and checks.
• Coordinated daily cash reconciliation at a high-volume location.
• Maintained balancing record with 100% rate of accuracy.
• Handled various accounting transactions.
- Accounting / Auditing Clerk at Direct Mail Processors
- Machine Operator at Fil-Tec
- Production Worker at Hadley Farms Bakery
- Retail Customer Service Associate at Smithsburg Market
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Collaborated with CFO in management of financial and operational performance, Forecasting and financial objectives.
• Directed office's profit and loss analysis and annual budget preparation, presenting actual and forecast performance on quarterly basis to Senior Management team and explaining variances as needed.
• Oversaw all third-party vendor relationships, including Big 4 accounting firms, outside counsel, rating agencies and accounting and tracking systems.
• Served as a subject matter expert for legal issues regarding contractual obligations and other document interpretation from business line perspective.
• Managed revenue generation, expenditures, department budgets and strategic planning. Ensured business lines operated within forecasted revenue.
• Developed a Financial Reporting platform and financial controls matrix ensuring overall regulatory compliance (through liaison with internal and external audits), a reduction in risk exposure and sound operations of business.
• Review KPIs and monitor financial parameters for the business units to assist the CFO in decision making processes.
• Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
• Evaluate the finance department structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and provide individuals with professional and personal growth.
• Provide technical U. S. GAAP support and guidance for accounting issues in the preparation of financial statements and the consolidated tax provision.
• Provide regular project updates and explanation of complex technical accounting matters to leadership Point of contact for external auditors on all accounting issues.
• Preparation of financial statements for State Licenses renewal applications, Insurances and Bank Requirements.
• Work with external auditors in providing them the required reports and coordinate year end audit.
• Managing the team of Backoffice staff and overseeing and organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Manager - Accounting & Auditing at Atyeti Inc
- Sr Executive - Accounting & Auditing at Neelam Construction Corporation
- Accounts Executive at Avaap Inc
- Manager- Finance & HR at Avaap Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Commerce - Commerce
Responsible for maintaing updates of Excel spreadsheets for daily audits of F&B outlets. Adheres to all internal controls and audit process. Follows all Wynn/Encore core values and property and departmental standards are implemented and applied. Responsible for the timely completion and accuracy of all related audit task. Actively contributes to departmental performance, and the accuracy, confidentiality, and thoroughness of departmental policies and procedures, records and reports.
- Accounting/Auditing Clerk at Wynn/Encore Hotel & Casino
- Casino Accounting Clerk at MGM Resort Intl
- at The Mirage-Count Team Associates
- at Quest Diagnostics
2 years at this Job
5. Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Dispatch, Cashier, Fleet Manager, CSI, Insurance research, Accounting, Auditing Resume
Houston, TX Secretary, Dispatch, Cashier, Operator, Fleet Manager, CSI, Insurance research, Accounting, Auditing, helping with depositions for lawfirm
Secretary, Dispatch, Cashier, Operator, Fleet Manager, CSI, Insurance research, Accounting, Auditing, helping with depositions for lawfirm
- Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Dispatch, Cashier, Fleet Manager, CSI, Insurance research, Accounting, Auditing at Star Motor Cars
- Assistant Manager at Valero
- Shift Manager at Pizza Hut
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Prepared clients financial statements, bank reconciliations and cash flow projections.
• Managed clients A/R, A/P, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Bank Loans and Lines of Credit.
• Performed due diligence work for clients under Regulation CF and Regulation A+
• Worked on inventory count observation projects for oil and gas and manufacturing companies
• Assisted firm in reviewing their audit work papers for both public and private companies and for non for profit organizations
• Helped firm during their peer review by revising and updating their QC documents, QC checklists and review of client’s audit, review and compilation work papers
• Helped clients to prepare for external audits by generating and preparing various reports and schedules required by an independent auditor to conduct the audit
• Helped clients in preparing their Form 10K, 10Q and registration statements as required under SEC regulations
• Prepared white papers for clients on technical and transactions accounting under U.S. GAAP related to New Revenue Recognition Standard (ASC 606) and New Lease Standard (ASC 842)
- Director of Accounting, Auditing and Reporting at Goldman, Kurland & Miraglia, LLP
- Director of Accounting/Auditing and Reporting at MJF & Associates
- Audit Partner at Goldman Kurland Mohidin, LLP, CPAs
- Audit Manager at KSP Group, Inc, CPAs
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Certified Management Accountant
- Bachelors - Commerce
Costa Mesa, CA / Oct 2013 - Mar 2016 Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Verbal Communication Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers. LICENSES AND
- Accounting, Auditing, Data Entry Skills, General Math at Financial Software, Sena Automotive
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Finance
Manage the yearly audit cycle, coordinating and overseeing year-end closing process, acting as liaison with audit firms to ensure data is communicated and deadlines are met ◦ Review draft audit, IRS Form 990, and AFR prepared by independent auditors providing feedback for changes ◦ Prepare and review monthly financial statements and draft monthly financial notes to Board of Trustees ◦ Review day to day accounting functions of staff accountants and assist with meeting reporting deadlines from financial, local, state, and federal agencies ◦ Knowledgeable in State Chart of Accounts, Charter School Law, Budget Process and By-Laws, federal and state grants
- Assistant Director of Accounting & Auditing at Santilli &Thomson, LLC
- Senior Grant Auditor at Health-Financial Services
- Audit Supervisor at Beneration, LLC
- Auditor at Beneration, LLC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance
Accounting,Auditing, Management information system
Accounting,Auditing, Management information system
- Accounting Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton
- Accountant at
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer
- Bachelor's - Compuer accounting
Prepare federal, state and local income taxes for individual and self-employed tax payers. Forms used are the 1040, 1040EZ, 1040A, Schedule A (Itemized Deduction), Schedule C (Profit or Loss From Business), Schedule E (Supplement Income and Loss), Form 8829 (Expenses for Business Use of Your Home), Form 4562 (Depreciation and Amortization), etc.
- Tax Preparer at Williams Accounting, Auditing & Tax Services
- Consultant at Williams Accounting, Auditing & Tax Services
- Financial/Budget Analyst Team leader at General Services Administration
- Accounting Technician, GS at General Services Administration
19 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration