• Answer and call customers regarding their existing accounts.
• Setting and confirming appointments with customers.
• Assisting customers when they come into the showroom, by explaining and showing our products.
• Typing and sending emails daily.
• Data Entry & Keying
• Taking payments
- Accounting / Auditor at Window World
- Technical Support Specialist at Cox Communications
- Cashier at Lowe's Companies, Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Xerox
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- None - Nursing
Accumulate and validate all vendor invoices, receiving reports and purchase orders. Recording all vouchers and process payments in a timely manner thru the Mississippi Accountability System according to Dept. of Finance policies and procedures. Accurately manage account reconciliation, vendor relations, cash-flow management and accounting procedures. Complete all AP reports, review monthly purchase orders and close out any unused funds. Coordinate business services training sessions assuring that pertinent internal control issues are addressed and taught in all training sessions, including staff development. Internal audit team leader-responsible for taking an active role in promoting policy management and completion of all field work in each scheduled audits requiring a plan of correction. Work with BSD director to complete and assure that EMSH policies and audits are consistent with annual assessments and trainings
- Accounting Auditor at East Mississippi State Hospital
- SPF SIG Project Director at East Mississippi State Hospital
- Assistant Manager at American General Financial Services
- Regional Operations Manager/Loan Processor at Southeastern Cash Advance and Title Cash
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration Management
• Prepares monthly balance sheet and GL re-class verification sheets
• Back Up Support for Payroll Processing for 800+ Employees nationwide
• Analyze company accounting and finance procedures and ensure company stays compliant with ISO9001:2015 Standards
• Review and prepare all bank reconciliations and company credit card expenses
• Prepare invoices to be submitted to Department of Defense for approval
• Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures
• Prepare financial models for auditing and staff planning improvement
- Finance & Accounting Auditor at The Oryza Group
- Staff Accountant/Analyst at SIPA North America (Manufacturing)
- Contracted Accounting Controller at F&P Auto Part Distribution Center
- Accounting Manager at CCH Small Firm Services
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Accounting and Finance
• Audit and verify all cash
• Verify credit card and other forms of payment back to the system reports for rooms, food, beverage, gift shop and Chevron.
• Use spreadsheets to account for all revenues.
• Balance and transmit credit cards; In-house comp spreadsheets.
- Accounting Auditor at Red Lion Hotels
- Front Desk Clerk at Home2 Suites by Hilton
- Beauty Advisor at Ulta Beauty Corporate
- Automotive Business Development Center at Riverton GM Suerstore
4 months at this Job
- GED - Business Development
• Check daily figures with accounting reports for correct and accurate postings
• Data entry into an Excel Spreadsheet and other programs
• Calculate and enter information for employees hours worked, tips, PTO, etc.
• Enter new employees and termed employees into system
• Prepare and process payroll information for 400+ employees
• Completed a Payroll/HR system integration
• Construct and complete journal entries
- Accounting Auditor/ Payroll Manager at Red Lion Hotel & Casino
- Fuel Clerk at SMITH'S FOOD AND DRUG
- Bookkeeper at NATHAN'S SERVICE CENTER
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Accounting
Duties include daily auditing of field offices operations reports, bank transactions, expense records and receipts. Daily customer service contact with field offices personnel regarding customer loan issues, computer problems, correcting accounting errors.
- Accounting auditor at Western Shamrock Corporation
- at Retired
- Export License and Compliance Advisor, Logistics and Operations at Beechcraft Defense Company LLC
- Office Manager at Wichita Scottish Rite Center
4 years, 7 months at this Job
starting salary $16.35 hr. State facility providing services with accounts payable, auditing, new hire orientation and benefits, child nutrition program, handling the petty cash, accounts payable, receiving the inventory, payroll social security benefits. Working in Excel, Word, MAGIC, KRONOS, SPAHRS, various websites including OCEAN, all insurance websites. Researching and processing Medicaid submission to be approved for payment. Payroll working in KRONOS and SPHARS. Updating employee insurances and assisting with maintaining all correct information. Training employee on another position to be able to take it over.
- Accounting/Auditor III at Specialized Treatment Facility
- Compliance Officer at Island View Casino
- Revenue Auditor at Island View Casino
- data entry at Beau Rivage Casino
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- AAS degree - Computer Science
Checked front office accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis, summarized and compiled information for the hotel's financial records. Tracked room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics. Prepared a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel's financial performance for the day. Posted room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office cashier. Posted room charges and taxes to guest accounts. Processed guest charges voucher and credit card vouchers. Posted charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or were incurred on the night audit shift. Verified all account postings and balances. Verified that room rates are correct and posts those rates to guest accounts. Summarized results of operations for management. Checked figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Recorded, store, access, and/or analyzed computerized financial information. Prepared of End of day procedure. Followed the Night Audit/PM Front Desk checklist. Knowledgeable of emergency procedures. Balanced the day's charges, and made corrections as necessary. Performed wake-up calls. Ran end of day process in property management software (PMS and MARSHA) Provided timely and frequent financial information that supported corporate goals and objectives. Demonstrated ability to identify and implement ways to streamline processes and increase efficiency and productivity .Ensured accurate and timely processing of accounting data. Balanced cash, and posted sales invoices. Researched account transactions to identify and resolve discrepancies. Accurately posted transactions utilizing proprietary data system.(PMS MARSHA) Applied excellent communication skills in interacting in close proximity members and costumers throughout all phases of room posts and shift balancing.
- Accounting Auditor at Marriott Streamside
- at Costumer Service Walmart
- at Costumer Service City Market
- at OFFICE COORDINATOR FOUR SEASONS
1 year, 4 months at this Job
* Articulate journal entries for the month end closing reports; enter all work papers that tie to the general ledger with Microsoft Xcel. Reconcile reports to supporting documents in accordance with established gaming controls. * Audits Cage, Food and Beverage, Slot Jackpots and Table Games along with Race and Sports for reconciliation into the general ledger on a daily basis to balance. * Use Microsoft Excel to input daily financial reports, issues audit reports to manager for month end, and per Nevada Gaming Rules and Regulations. * Communicates with all casino departments for infractions, and abnormalities. Compile and distribute reports pertaining to daily audit operations. * Formulates all final reports for manager for reconciliation. Accept all related Transaction Reports with supporting documents and verify figures and calculations for accuracy.
- Accounting Auditor at Jerrys Nugget Casino
- Finance Director/Owner at JR Construction
- at Mapleton Public Schools
- Finance Manager at Red Bull Dist Co
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management - Intermediate Accounting I and II
• Used IGT Machine Accounting, Patron Management and EZ Pay to complete assigned gaming-related audits and income journals daily, including slot gaming audits, and Title 31.
• Researched audit variances under direct supervision; such as misallocation of transactions from gaming machines, player's club, vault and source document discrepancies with slot jackpots and fills.
• Verified slot jackpots and fills were legitimate by ensuring through the audit process that each can be traced and tied to cage paperwork/computerized slot accounting system; confirm that related paperwork is complete and that required information is included in order to remain compliant with regulations.
• Used 10-key by touch to balance all money-related transactions.
• Ensured that all transactions within the Player's Club were accurate
• Verified all transactions via the vault balanced to the paperwork submitted.
• Maintained MICS, and Nevada Gaming Control Board requirements
- Accounting Auditor at Baldini's Sports Casino
- Hostess/Cashier at Baldini's Sports Casino
- Household Manager/Stay at home Mom at Ericsen Household
- Admin Clerk at Hometown Health/Senior Care Plus
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Services Technician