Aeroform is a well-established manufacturer of composite materials specializing in sports products. We are experiencing planned growth and expect it to continue. We are now actively seeking an experienced and driven Staff Accountant / Bookkeeper professional to handle day to day activities.
- Full cycle accounts payable for PO and standard invoices
- Accounts receivable deposits and cash reconciliation
- Payroll processing using a third-party payroll service
- Human Resource administration
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- 2 years of previous experience in accounting and or manufacturing
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail orientated
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Must have intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics is a strong plus
- Desire to work in a small company where your contributions are noticed.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Oversee payroll and HR for 30+ employees, accounts receivable, accounts payable.
Worker comp claim reporting – including OSHA forms
Manage inventory reports and adjustments
Oversee insurance renewal
Monitor state tax requirements
Other duties assigned by company President or CFO.