I worked from October 2016 to August 2017 as the Administrative Assistant. I worked in several different departments including sales, service, purchasing, and production. In August of 2017, I was promoted to Accounting Coordinator. I do all the bookkeeping for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. I help prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements, and do reconciliations and journal entries.
- Accounting Coordinator at C&D Skilled Robotics
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting and Finance
Accounting Coordinator-temp Prepare check request in Lawson and assign accounting codes and scan to corporate accounts payable department for processing in. Provide necessary approval and supporting documents for all invoices. Handle vendor calls regarding payments to ensure invoices are process according to payment terms. Check all vendor inquiries non payment/credit holds. Follow up with purchasing department on expired purchase orders. Enter payments from lockbox into Care Compass, retrieve documents form OnBase. Request stop payments, verify paid invoices against GL at end of the month. Request W-9’s update vendor records, assist in year end audits
- Accounting Coordinator at Alphacare/Magellan Health
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK at Brookdale Hospital
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE Specialist at Jamaica Hospital
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at The Doe Fund
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
In my role as Accounting Coordinator, I have transitioned from being the main support for the billers in the department to a biller. My tasks include: -Processing vendor settlements and creating customer invoices -Accurately recording and updating vendor information -Monitoring daily reports to utilize or obtain needed documentation in order to perform Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable tasks -Managing accounting email and responding to payment inquiries in a timely manner -Assisting in implementing paperless billing processes and efficiencies -Documenting company expenses and preparing checks
- Accounting Coordinator at Blue Ribbon Transport
- Customer Service Representative at Summers Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
11 months at this Job
Advance Accounting Coordinator AP · Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc. · Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances · Maintaining historical records · Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks · Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance · Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports · Continuing to improve the payment process
- Advanced accounting coordinator, AP at Tempur + Sealy
- Accounting Clerk at Tempur + Sealy
- FINANCE ASSISTANT at GARDINER and THEOBALD LLP
- PERSONAL ASSITANT at CHARLES JONES and ASSOCIATES
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- A.A.S - Accounting
A/P Process vendor invoices in accounting system; verify correct GL account and Vendor Code has been entered. Process credit card payments with vendors. Reconciliation of American Express, Visa and Chevron Fuel credit cards. Perform check runs, match to corresponding paperwork, mail payments. Research and correct invoice discrepancies prior to data entry. Run aging reports and maintain vendor accounts current. Maintain vendor payable information current in system including W-9 on file. Assist with the processing of month end and year end closing. Purchasing Coordinator Manage the purchasing of materials, supplies and services for customer jobs, office inventory and shop inventory. Monitor the full cycle of a purchase order including receipt of complete order, packing list or bill of material and invoice entry. Provide thorough entry and recording of all transactions; Matching and filing all paperwork. Resolve issues related to returns, replacements and receipt of credit or refund. Select vendors and obtain quotations and determine best pricing. Maintain vendor files and contracts. Generate open order reports.
- Accounting Coordinator at Pyramid Mold & Tool
- Human Resources Coordinator at Seldat Distribution Inc
- Office Administration at Swift Transportation
- Accounting Coordinator- A/P- A/R Collections at Ashtel Studios
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Legal Secretarial Studies-2010 - Legal Studies
- Accounting Certification Program- In Progress (2019) - Bookkeeping
Efficiently process vendor invoices, rent and maintain up-to-date system.
• Verify coding, information and amount on invoices
• Balance batch summary reports for verification and approval
• Research and resolve any payment problems
• Sort mail and process any cash or checks
• Print out checks on a weekly basis
• Process manual checks, spreadsheets and end of the month entries
- Accounting Coordinator at Accounting Principles
- Accounting Assistant at AJL INTERNATIONAL
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Responsibilities included but not limited to the following: Customer Service - Answered incoming calls assisting customers with questions regarding services offered. Accounts Payable - 3 way matching (P.O., Item receipts and vendor invoices) when bills are received from vendors, Data entry of information from invoices in to Quick Books Enterprise, Resolving any issues found on vendor invoices with the vendor (pricing, freight, etc.), Daily scanning of these items into our electronic filing system. Accounts Receivable - Received checks via mail / ACH payments into accounting system, Applied payments to customer invoices and sent monthly statements to customers. Assisted in monthly closings with reconciling credit card / bank statements. Billing Coordinator - Billed ALL services completed by technicians from the previous day, added freight charges to invoices and emailed / mailed invoices DAILY. Assisted customers with any questions regarding their invoices and made adjustments accordingly. Monthly billing of rental invoices for our equipment that is being rented. OTHER DUTIES: Updated and maintained spreadsheets for weekly operations meetings, Provided information regarding AP/AR Aging reports to financial controller, follow up on emails and forwarding to correct department, assisting financial controller with any other tasks assigned like sending out mailings, collecting W9s. General office duties (i.e.; scanning, copying, filing, etc.).
- Accounting Coordinator at Quality Medical
- SPECIAL PROJECTS ACCOUNTANT at BOVIE MEDICAL
- ACCOUNT PAYABLE COORDINATOR at FLORIDA MEDICAL PAIN MANAGEMENT
- CUSTOMER SERVICE/TAX ASSISTANT, PINELLAS COUNTY TAX COLLECTOR at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- A.S. degree - ACCOUNTING
Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Payroll, Administrative, invoicing, BOL entry, Vendor maintenancing, Deposits, and administrative duties. Sage accounting program.
- Accounting Coordinator at Relogistics Services
- Accounting/Administrative at RTUI December
- Project Coordinator/Accounting at MBS Maintenance Builders Supply
6 years, 5 months at this Job
Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Calculate, post, and verify financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. Perform monthly bank audits with accounting associates. Create new vendor files, and updates master label spreadsheet. Assist Accounts Payable with gathering checks for signature and/or mailing. Maintain confidentiality regarding financial statements, reports, guest information and other accounting information. Conduct cashier audits. Prepares miscellaneous revenue entries for posting and also prepares journal entries. Reconcile invoices, guest charges and receivables.
- Accounting Coordinator at Hilton Stamford
- Sales Coordinator at Hilton Stamford
- Human Resource Specialist at Hilton Stamford
- Sales Service Specialist at Bank of America
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BA in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Perform full cycle Accounts Payable and Receivable functions.
• Assist in month-end GL reconciliation and annual audit.
• Preparation of all financial reports, including Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows.
• Assist in the month-end close process and preparation of various reports.
• Ensure that accounting practices are in accordance with GAAP.
• Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
• Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Processing of 1099 tax information.
- Accounting Coordinator at Center for Women & Enterprise
- Property Accountant at Greater Boston Property Management
- Staff Accountant at Subaru Distributors Corp
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting