Paramus, NJ January 2010 - February 2018
• Contacted students and graduates to resolve questions about payment plans or to assist with completion of Student Accounts Administrator paperwork and contracts.
• Maintained current knowledge of New York and New Jersey financial aid and college policies.
• Processed payments and reviewed student financial accounts for inaccuracies and make revisions.
• Maintained and reviewed account records, updating and categorizing them according to status changes.
• Calculated amount of debt and funds available to plan methods of payment plans.
• Updated and checked agreements to ensure that they were complete and accurate, according to policies.
• Communicated with other campus departments and updated Campus Operating Officer when needed.
- Student Accounts Administrator at Berkeley College Online
- Financial Aid Administrator at Berkeley College Woodland Park/Online
- Financial Aid Officer at Metropolitan Technical Institute
- Financial Aid Analyst at Montclair State University
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Maintains controls of all assigned accounts receivable. Personally, handles collections or takes other action as required. Discusses delinquent accounts with Credit Manager and sales personnel. Prepares and issues necessary credit instructions and confirmation letters and makes all credit arrangements. Submits credit recommendations beyond position authority to the Credit Manager, with all necessary reports, data, and analyses. As directed, prepares special credit agreements affecting assigned accounts, subject to approval of counsel. Supervises the processing of customer's orders and contracts for credit approval. Personally, handles all marginal and special problem accounts. Reviews and revises existing credit limits on accounts. Administers all clerical functions pertaining to assigned accounts.
- Accounts Administrator at Bell & Howell
- Customer Service Rep at Tree America
- Customer Accountant Collections Representative at Advance Auto Parts Corporate
- Delinquency Management Collections Representative at Seterus
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Paralegal
• Invoicing and billing
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Job costing
• Review and submit payroll
• Process GET filings
- Accounts Administrator at Wikiwiki Solar & Electric
- Accounting Clerk II at Hawaii Petroleum Inc
- Hawaii State Tax Office, Office Assistant at
- Accounting Clerk at Haleakala Solar Inc
3 months at this Job
- Associates in Accounting - Accounting
- High School Diploma
Owner of Reliable Property Cleaning/Home Improvements, Specify selection of colors, materials, fixtures and finishes, home furnishings and accessories with subcontractors and wholesalers, Manage client billing and accounts receivables including preparing invoices and purchase orders while working closely with clients to ensure adherence to client budget, Work directly with clients and all key point of contacts through all stages of the design process from conception to completion, manage and hire other license contractors to complete home improvement projects such as electrical, roofing and plumbing issues.
- Accounts Administrator at Reliable Property Cleaning/Home Improvements
- Sales Representative at Charter Communications
- Call Service Representative at Booking.Com (Manpower)
- Business Processor in Logistics at Steelcase (logistics)
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administrator
Accounts Business Administrator. Payables, receivables, payroll, sales and use tax reporting, human resources, customer service, business report filing, business credit application submissions, employee health insurance administrator and creator of business employee handbooks for new employees. Past experiences; Bank teller, Bank Manager, Bank Business Development VP for Summit Bank Deacon Chair and Consistory Finance team Liaison for North Branch Reformed Church in Bridgewater, NJ since January 2016
- Business Accounts Administrator at Corbo's Pump & Meter, LLC
23 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School and Business management college courses - Business Administration/Management
Period of employment: January 2008- to July 2016 Position held: Senior Credit controller / Accounts administrator Collection of Levies. Addressing Client Queries.t Allocation of Payments. Allocation of payments from unallocated list. Preparation of financial journals. Reconciliations of accounts. Checking monthly statements. Full maintenance check on building, example ensuring fire extinguishers and hoses are serviced, ordering of bins, refuse collections and reporting of damaged and stolen bins, and ensuring common property is in order at all times. Printing and posting reminders, final notices, with the intention to issue Summons. Handing over clients to attorneys for legal recovery. Communicating closely with Portfolio Managers in addressing and Providing statistics as and when required. Attending to maintenance queries, example ensuring fire hydrants are serviced regularly. Common areas are well maintained. Garden services and contractors are allocated to buildings according to specified services required. Ensuring refuse removal is collected timeously. Making payments on behalf of the body corporate to creditors for services rendered. Contactable Reference: Mr Gerald Tedder (0315615366)
- Senior Credit controller / Accounts administrator at Wakefields Property Management
- Senior Credit controller / Accounts administrator at Trafalgar Property Management
- credit controller at Associated credit specialist
- Tracing agent at M.I Abdulla and associates
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Studies
- Senior Certificate - English
Performed Security Analysis and restricted users' access to Computer Systems at INOVA Healthcare facilities using OIM,
Active Directory, and other Healthcare applications.
● Processed user accounts in Citrix and handled SecurID soft and hard tokens for remote access as well as VPN accounts in AD and OIM.
● Generated Kiosk/Wow/Terminal and generic email accounts in Active Directory.
● Worked closely w/ managers and supervisors, Security Analysts, and other team members to ensure customer satisfaction and minimal amount of downtime for users.
● Documented and updated processes and guidelines as needed to ensure credibility.
- Accounts Administrator at Apex Systems
- IT Support at Apex Systems
- Sr. Support Consultant/Executive Support at Universal Consulting Services, Inc
- Accounts Administrator at DataSoft
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- A.S. - Information Systems Technology
• Researching, analyzing, and market targeting clients with specific emails, text messages, and phone calls
• Coordination with various departments including Admissions, Financial Aid, Registrar, and Advisement to process and streamline registration and clearance operations for students
• Providing financial counseling for parents and students regarding payment options and payment plans with authority to negotiate special arrangements based on their needs
• Assisting in the analysis, planning, and implementation of new processes and information systems to better meet the needs of both internal and external customers
• Resolving problems and answer questions with students and parents regarding student finances and process student payments Deanna Marie Hatrak Executive Office Administrator Hawthorne, New Jersey (609) 320-1483 [email protected] SKILLS Exceptional Written and Oral Communication Excellent Customer Relations Executive Support Specialist Business to Business Relations Business Development Time Utilization Sales Account Management Staff Administration Office Coordination Data Analysis Communication with various Stakeholders Knowledge of target marketing strategies and research Higher Education and Sales Experience
- STUDENT ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR at Berkeley College
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration - Marketing
Reviewed and approved payment plans along with financing terms
● Research accounts transactions, demonstrate keen ability to resolve discrepancies
● Maintained payment schedules and collected funds according to the schedule
● Interface with vendors to ensure all product inventory was ordered and delivered
● Conduct regular system checks to ensure daily task were performed and completed
● Operate a seven line switch board to book & reschedule appointments
● Check patients in and out, update patient demographics and scanned all documentation.
● Verify insurances, obtain preauthorization for visits and dental layouts
● Assisted the dental staff during procedures if needed and sent material out to labs
● Maintain daily quotas of incoming and outgoing patients and report to the manager
● Address patients complaints thoroughly by answering all questions and concerns
● Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
● Maintain operations by following policies and procedures.
● Assist the receptionist as need by inputting data, filing, photocopying, and faxing
- Patient Accounts Administrator at New York Health & Hospitals
- Assistant Office Manager at Nutrional consultant group
5 years, 11 months at this Job
• Completed title assignments, verification of information, keep log of titles pending receipt, assigned titles for sold vehicles, and prepared title applications for submission to MS State Tax Commission
• Responsible for finance company accounts including payments, insurance compliance, and maintaining/filing records
• Entered purchased or traded inventory and all relevant information and posted repairs to vehicles as received
• Communicated with lienholders regarding title status, payoffs and assignments
• Completed forms, affidavits of correction, bills of sale, title replacements and other related documents
• Corresponded with clients via mail and telephone in friendly and professional manner regarding accounts
- Accounts Administrator, Title Clerk at Bo Haarala Autoplex
- Store Manager at Ultimate Fun World
- Assistant Manager at United Artists Theatres
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
- High School Diploma