Oversees Payroll, HR and Accounts Payable duties for the company.
- Accounts Administrator at WB Mfg
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE/PROG. COORDINATOR at TULE RIVER TRIBAL COUNCIL
- ASSET PROTECTION OFFICER at BEST BUY DISTRIBUTION
- RECRUITER, MENTOR, TUTOR at
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Leadership & Organizational Studies
- BA - CRIMINAL JUSTICE & RESTORATIVE PEACEMAKING
- AA - LIBERAL STUDIES
- AS - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Maintains controls of all assigned accounts receivable. Personally, handles collections or takes other action as required. Discusses delinquent accounts with Credit Manager and sales personnel. Prepares and issues necessary credit instructions and confirmation letters and makes all credit arrangements. Submits credit recommendations beyond position authority to the Credit Manager, with all necessary reports, data, and analyses. As directed, prepares special credit agreements affecting assigned accounts, subject to approval of counsel. Supervises the processing of customer's orders and contracts for credit approval. Personally, handles all marginal and special problem accounts. Reviews and revises existing credit limits on accounts. Administers all clerical functions pertaining to assigned accounts.
- Accounts Administrator at Bell & Howell
- Customer Service Rep at Tree America
- Customer Accountant Collections Representative at Advance Auto Parts Corporate
- Delinquency Management Collections Representative at Seterus
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Paralegal
Owner of Reliable Property Cleaning/Home Improvements, Specify selection of colors, materials, fixtures and finishes, home furnishings and accessories with subcontractors and wholesalers, Manage client billing and accounts receivables including preparing invoices and purchase orders while working closely with clients to ensure adherence to client budget, Work directly with clients and all key point of contacts through all stages of the design process from conception to completion, manage and hire other license contractors to complete home improvement projects such as electrical, roofing and plumbing issues.
- Accounts Administrator at Reliable Property Cleaning/Home Improvements
- Line Loader at JELD-WEN
- Sales Representative at Charter Communications
- Call Service Representative at Booking.Com (Manpower)
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business Administrator
Assisting in internal and external accounts. Answer routine inquiries regarding any problems with fraud or incorrect payments being forwarding on to other banks.Answer inbound/outbound calls to inquire about funds and investigate cases that are on going.Assist with incoming emails from upper management and other areas of the bank inside the US and other countries.Build relationships with customers while providing excellent customer service and support. Meet target goals set my upper management per day or week.
- Accounts Administrator at The Bank of NY Mellon
- Medical receptionist at Bethany Gardens
- Case Manager at MetLife
- Temp at Adecco Temp Agency
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- As - Medical Coding and Billing
- High School Diploma
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable
• Bank Reconciliation
• Weekly Invoicing
- Accounts Administrator at Discount Taxis Ltd.
- General Manager at Piyasiri Trading Company (Private) Limited
- Manager at Operations & Finance
- Operations Executive at Piyasiri Trading Company (Private) Limited
5 months at this Job
- Postgraduate Diploma - Business Enterprise
- MSc. - Finance
- Certificate - Import and Export Practices & Procedures
- Certificate - International Trade and Transport
- AAT - Stage II
- AAT - Stage I, 3rd Prise in order of Merit
• Log service calls and supply orders for customers
• Monitor stock levels and coordinate ordering and distribution of goods
• Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices for all and prepare updates on all accounts
• Process purchase orders and warranty reports
- Accounts Administrator at Diginet Business Solutions
- Property & Casualty Insurance Agent/Office Manager at Robert B. McManus Inc
- Receptionist at Adelman & Gettleman
- Cold Case Unit Intern at Milwaukee Police Department
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Systems Management
- Bachelor's - Anthropology
Arlo is a cloud-based training and event management platform based in New Zealand and designed to help users promote, sell, and deliver courses and events. Responsibilities: Managing payroll and employee information. Timely and accurate completion of bank reconciliations, credit control, balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Handle customer inquiries and questions. Working with the Development team to test and compare data for the development of new systems including automated billing and license management. Actively reviewing, producing quotes and working with customers to upgrade their old plans to our new pricing structure. Maintaining customer account information on multiple databases. Monitoring and policing administrator licenses on customer platforms. Completing company and employee tax returns (GST, PAYE).
- Accounts Administrator at Arlo Software Limited
- Corrections Officer at Department of Corrections New Zealand
- Accounts Associate at Hometech Limited
- Finance Administrator at Kauri Services Limited
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Accounting Technician - Accounting Technician
* Manage all wholesale accounts * Process payments, send out invoices and overdue reminders * Update company website via WordPress with new merchandise and coffees * File and Pay monthly TPT Taxes * Set up new wholesale customer accounts in system * Create and send out newsletters through MailChimp
- Wholesale Accounts Administrator at PEIXOTO COFFEE
- Executive Assistant at BRINT MORROW OF PUTNAM INVESTMENTS
- Accounts Payables at Innovative Green Technologies
- Computer Lab Technician at RIO SALADO COMMUNITY COLLEGE
5 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts
- - Criminal Justice Studies
• Prepare and sort source documents, identifies and interprets data to be entered.
• Keep track of received data and source documents.
• Raise purchase order, seek approval from related departments and process high volume invoices.
• Verify accuracy of invoices received against purchase orders & delivery dockets
• Liaise with production department, project management department and staffs on production floor to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data.
• Liaise with suppliers, recruitment agencies and subcontractor to solve the discrepancies and issues with invoices and liaise with labours to solve the discrepancies in work hours.
• Weekly check and process subcontractor invoices and allocate cost to different projects.
• Check the accuracy with recruitment invoices regarding the timesheets, payroll calculation and different labour charges.
• Check the labour timesheets under company payroll and liaise with the relevant person and supervisor for discrepancies and approval.
• Calculate and process weekly payroll and allocate the wages to different departments and projects.
• Credit card and supplier reconciliation. Process intercompany transactions.
- Accounts Administrator at LinkedIn
- Accountant at Airwave (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Accounts Manager/ Data Analyst/Office Manager at Healthcare Management Advisors (HMA)
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Practising Accounting - Practising Accounting
- Bachelor of Accounting - Accounting
Accounts payable for 18 stores, main office, and 2nd company. Handle anything to do with business insurance and month end closings. Handle filling of business licenses and personal property tax filings for all locations.
- Accounts Administrator at CB Squared, Inc
- Office Manager/Executive Assistant at Rick the Toolman LLC/Mapps
- Office Manager at Handpicked Western Trucks/Offroad Trackchair LLC
- Project Assistant at Arris, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job