As a Accounts Assistant I am handling petty cash, Preparation of Salaries, Supplies Cheque payments & other payments, sales Invoices, Bank Reconciliation, EPF, ETF, VAT, PAYEE etc. and also tax Payments. maintaining the books of accounts using the computerized accounting packages.
- Accounts Assistant at Lanka Minerals & Chemicals(pvt)LTD
16 years, 10 months at this Job
June 2018 - Current)
• DDG is glass-processing factory, which provide cutting, printing, laminating, and other services about glass to their customers. The company has 2 bunches which located at Singapore and Malaysia.
• I worked as an accounts assistant in DDG under finance and accounts department and I am responsible to both Singapore and Malaysia account payable, including data entry, journal entry, petty cash, daily cash flow maintenance, bank reconciliation and financial reporting maintenance.
• I have handled Interco transaction and foreign transaction of the company.
• I have be in charged on preparing and submitting Singapore's bunch GST quarterly.
• I also assist on account receivable by preparing proforma invoice and issue sales debit and credit note.
• I learned to use "Globe 3" Accounting Software for data entry.
• I learned to use "FeneTech ERP Software Solutions" for manage company's inventory.
- accounts assistant at DDG Glass Mfg Sdn Bhd
- intern at YCS Management & Consulting Services
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Accounting - Faculty of Accountancy and Management
Responsibilities: Accounts Payable, Accounts Rec., Payroll,
- Accounts Assistant at T.A. Forsberg Inc
- Manager at Bank Reconciling
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Accounting - Accounting
I worked as an assistant accountant cum stoke keeper in restaurant for 1 year
I worked as an assistant accountant cum stoke keeper in restaurant for 1 year
- Accounts Assistant at Chettinadu kitchen restaurant Thrissur
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - B. Com Finance
• Prepared and entered the AP batch
• Prepared month end accruals
• Maintained repair and maintenance details in Excel
• Reconciled company's accounts payable with vendor's monthly statement
- Accounts Assistant at Essentra Packaging Inc
- Accounting Administrator at Emex Systems Inc
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - pre-Accounting
- Diploma in Computerized Accounting - Computerized Accounting
I am in charge of invoicing daily via email, mail and EDI. Apply cash receipts and deductions for EFT and check payments Help reconcile GL accounts at month end Analyze accounts to research discrepancies and resolve all variances. Maintain contact with customer regarding their accounts. Send a statements of accounts on a weekly basis Have a weekly meeting with CFO to review aging
I am in charge of invoicing daily via email, mail and EDI.
Apply cash receipts and deductions for EFT and check payments
Help reconcile GL accounts at month end
Analyze accounts to research discrepancies and resolve all variances.
Maintain contact with customer regarding their accounts.
Send a statements of accounts on a weekly basis
Have a weekly meeting with CFO to review aging
- Accounts Assistant at Fuji Food Products, Inc
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Votaw Precision Technologies
- Merchandiser - Part-time at Retail Data, LLC
- Front Desk Receptionist at 24 Hour Fitness
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies
- - General College Courses
Scanned variety of large and small scaled documents and input files into database
● Filed and organized historical contracts, accounts, and records
- Records, Contracts, Accounts Assistant at The University of California
- Cashier and Waitress at Hanoi Chicken Noodle
- Human Resources Intern at KIPP Bay Area Schools
- Team Member at Varsity Bowling Team
4 months at this Job
- - Sociology
- High school or equivalent
Place: Al Hamra Mall Ras Al Khaimah UAE Duties and Responsibilities
• Handling Stock Count everyday as per merchandise category
• Posting the stock in the system
• Assists the Cashier
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Generate accurate till reports for each register
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• Prepare and perform check runs
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Reconcile accounts payable transactions
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Maintain vendor files
• Enter and upload invoices into system
• Assist with month end closing
- Accounts Assistant/Admin Assistance at SPINNEY'S DUBAI LLC
- Accounts Assistant at SPINNEY'S DUBAI LLC
- Accounts Receivable cum Cashier / Receptionist at SPINNEYS DUBAI LLC
- Training Administrator at SPINNEYS DUBAI LLC
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Monitor/maintaining financial records including petty cash, accounts receivable, bank deposits, and reconciliations Issuing invoices for company payments Processing receipts for student fees, company payments etc Issuing checks for vendor payments, fee refunds, staff payments, etc Weekly deposits of checks and cash into bank Handling utility payments made by staff Passing journal entries and accounting expenses and purchases Reconciling a wide variety of financial data for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances Prepare, process, file and maintain a wide variety of financial information and records, reports, forms, work orders, etc in order to ensure the availability of documentation Ensure that daily functions are completed accurately and in a timely manner Communicate & interact effectively and positively as a collaborative & consultative team member Interacting with parents, teachers, students, creditors and various types of individuals and assisting them with their queries Respond to inquiries through phone and emails Keep current by participating in job-related training and staff development Maintaining confidentiality Performing other day to day duties as assigned ensuring efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Accounts Assistant at Innoventures Education Investments LLC
- Auditor at Verification of Bank Payments and Bank Receipts
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting & Finance
- High School Diploma
* Review application packets submitted by potential customers * Ensure applications are signed and necessary licenses and certificates are submitted * Work closely with outside sales reps nationwide to ensure business locations are legit. * Respond to emails sent from customers, managers and department heads. * Answer phones calls from customers in regards to setting up a new account. * Work closely with the controller to obtain tax certificates from customers for company audits. * Review special reports for customer who place orders over their credit limit and determine if they can be approved or denied the order amount. * Review account and determine whether they qualify for different payment terms such as NET 10th, ACH, NET 30, Credit Card etc. * Send out letters to new customers with their new account information. * Update in the p21 system any changes requested by customers. * Reach out to customers for updated sales tax certificates, insurance certificates etc so it can be updated in isynergy system. * Record all new accounts in Excel spread sheet every two weeks.. * Reach out to customers when credit cards are about to expire to obtain an updated one on file. * Keep track of ownership changes and obtain new documents. * Maintain excellent relationships with customers nationwide and overseas. * Provide thorough information to businesses wanted to become new dealers.
- New Accounts Assistant at J&B Importers
- Receptionist/Sales Consultant at South Miami Alfa Romeo Fiat
- Player's Club Representative at Casino Miami
- Elections Specialist/Media Relations at Miami Dade County Elections Department
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Hospitality Management/Food and Beverage