i was worked as accounts clerk and human resource assistant.
i was worked as accounts clerk and human resource assistant.
- Accounts Clerk at GLOBAL SPORTS LANKA
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - ACCOUNTING
- Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka - accounting
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka - accounting
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management - Human resources
Accounts clerk: Receive tuition fees from students and issuing them with receipts Do monthly reconciliation of bank statements Reconcile students tuition fees, examination fees and other paymemts done. Run lecture's and administration staff salaries Do the college budjets Purchase college stationery and other requirements Any other duties assigned by the management
Receive tuition fees from students and issuing them with receipts
Do monthly reconciliation of bank statements
Reconcile students tuition fees, examination fees and other paymemts done.
Run lecture's and administration staff salaries
Do the college budjets
Purchase college stationery and other requirements
Any other duties assigned by the management
- Accounts clerk at Lubuto Trust College of Education
- Accounts Clerk at
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Administrative
- Certificate of Higher Education
Employment duration 2010 till Current Position held Accounts Clerk (Branch Administrator) Job description Invoicing, Debt Collection, Sales, Switchboard, Data Capturing. Reference & contact number Mrs Lizelle Fourie) - 031 836 4667
- Accounts Clerk (Branch Administrator) at ADL YELLOW PAGES
- Admin Clerk at Company Liquidated
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Senior Certificate - Subjects and Grades
Duties: Recording of receipts, creating payment vouchers and issuing cheques. I was also assigned other accounting duties where need arose. FEBRUARY 4 2019-TO DATE Worked as an accounts clerk at Norwich Insurance Brokers Limited. Duties: Inserting data on Smart policy, credit control, Recording and filing of receipts, as well as other accounting skills.
- accounts clerk at Norwich Insurance Brokers Limited
- intern at African Grey Insurance Company
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (Awaiting final results) - Taxation, Business Research
• Setup and updated customer accounts with interactions, payments and personal information.
• Followed up with customers to collect information and verify details.
• Prepared financial pages for presentation to senior management.
• Performed complex general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Processed payments and applied to customer balances.
• Preparation of Statutory deductions (NIS, Health Surcharge, PAYE)
• Generation of Payroll
• Scanning and filing of documents to relevant customer's database
• Preparation of VAT, Quarterly Taxes
• Name Search and Registering of Companies / Businesses (All necessary forms to be completed for registration process)
• Filing of Annual Returns, Queries
• Applying for NIS / BIR numbers for Companies, Businesses
• Typing of Letters, emails, memos etc.
• Preparation of TD4 Slips
• Obtaining Tax Clearance Certificates for Companies and Individuals
• All Other Accounting Duties
- Accounts Clerk at West Side Financial Solutions Ltd
- Sales Assistant/ Receptionist/ Billing Clerk at Inventory Management for all branches and Head office
- Customer Service Representative at Direc One Call Centre
- Administrative Assistant at De Freitas Consulting Services Ltd
1 year at this Job
- - Taxation
- - Peachtree Accounting
- High School Diploma
- High School Diploma
Setting the clients accounting system that ensures that the books of accounts are properly maintained using Quick book, Sage and Pastel accounting software. - Reconciliation of the inter branch accounts, bank, debtors, creditors, sales, vat, withholding tax, directors accounts and any other accounts. - Monthly taxes, (Vat, Withholding tax, Standard levy, Catering levy) postings, reconciliation and submission at the end of the year. - Provide information to users; i.e. ageing reports together with statements and ledgers to customers, suppliers etc at end month. - Preparation of monthly management reports. Ensuring that the clients accounts is updated on a month to month basis and the relevant monthly reports and schedules mailed to them for verification e.g. fixed assets schedule, vat schedule, list of debtors and creditors. - Finalization files for end of year audit. Making sure that the file is ready for audit by ensuring that all schedules are prepared, reconciliations, prepayments passed, accruals reflected and any necessary end of year adjustment. - Controlling, directing and leading my junior staffs. Planning for their duties, supervising and making monthly progressive report for everyone.
- Accounts Clerk at AKUNO & ASSOCIATES
- Administrative assistant at DINSTECH SYTEMS & SERVICES
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Finance
- - Accounting
- Diploma - Business Administration
- Certificate - Accounting Technician
• Approve & process requisitions into purchase orders for college
• Reconcile two of the college's bank accounts
• Manage & upkeep of all vendor contracts for the college
• Build various spreadsheets, word documents, PDFs, PowerPoint, and flowchart.
- Accounts Clerk at Calhoun Community College
- Pricing Team Member & Sales Associate at Belk Southern Style
- Cashier & Main Banker at Konocti Vista Casino Resort & Marina
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - General Studies - Accounting
- Certificate - Business Management
8. Senior Mortgage Clerk, Mortgage Clerk, Accounts Clerk/Relief Cashier, Customer Service Clerk Resume
Georgetown, Guyana May 2008 - February 2019 Senior Mortgage Clerk, Mortgage Clerk, Accounts Clerk/Relief Cashier, Customer Service Clerk.
• Processed standard teller transactions for clients including servicing accounts, loan payments, deposits and withdrawals
• Assisted the supervisor with audits and daily balancing of the vault
• Reviewed work of junior staff
• Provided mortgage guidance and advise to new and existing clients
• Conducted interviews with potential and existing clients
• Prepared and processed mortgage applications
• Conducted property inspections and prepared valuation of properties
• Prepared journals, checks and statements
• Updated existing and add new mortgage applications to the database
• Prepared and reviewed reports for the Central Bank and for monthly director's meeting
• Called arrear list clients and dealt with Arrears Clienteles enquiry
• Prepared statements, taxes and compliances for foreclosed accounts
• Surrendered insurance and mortgage deeds for fulfilled mortgage accounts
• Served Writs and Levies with Court Officer
- Senior Mortgage Clerk, Mortgage Clerk, Accounts Clerk/Relief Cashier, Customer Service Clerk at The New Building Society Limited
- Field Clerk at Guyana Sugar Corporation
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Sciences - Business Management
Duties include preparing bank reconciliations of company accounts, reporting to the Accounts manager daily, audit, calculation and distribution of wages and commission based salaries, reconciliation of creditors invoices and processing of payments, formulation of weekly and monthly budgets, reconciliation of daily cash sales, running bank errands, filing and arranging company documentation.
- Accounts Clerk at KEBO Holdings
- Assistant Marketing Consultant at TS Kicks
- Receptionist at Vet Agri Pty Ltd
9 months at this Job
- BAC - finance
- Certificate of Proficiency
- General Certificate of Secondary Education - BGCSE
• Prepare journal entries for multiple clients
• Input, process and code invoices accurately and timely
• Regularly execute payments, wire transfer and ACH
• Analyze General Ledger accounts
• Prepare Cashflow, Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets
- Accounts Clerk at DSA, Tax & Bookkeeping
- Accounts Payable at Hamilton Cavanaugh & Associates
- Accounts Payable at MDF Tax and Accounting Service LLC
- Accounting Clerk at Ghana National Fire Service
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration