Accounts executive– (March-2019 to June 2019)
Accounts executive– (March-2019 to June 2019)
- Accounts Executive at M/s. Good choice india pvt ltd.
- Accountant at M/s. S S A G & Associates ( Chartered Accountant Firm )
- Accountant at M/s. Sanjay Abhary & Associates (Chartered Accountants Firm)
4 months at this Job
Sep 2016 - Present
Formerly known as Chiang Kiong Environmental Pte Ltd which was established in 2001 and has grown into Singapore leading waste & recycling management provider for commercial projects. The company was acquired by the public listed TEE International Pte Ltd in December 2017
Position: Accounts Executive
• Handling full set of accounts including AR, AP, GL for 2 entities
• Preparation of monthly management reports
• Prepare monthly audit schedule for balance sheet accounts
• Prepare GL transaction & pass journal entries
• Prepare weekly & monthly cashflow projection report
• Prepare monthly company Interco settlement
• GST reconciliation and submission quarterly
• Assist in preparation of companies & group annual budgeting
• Handle fixed assets register
• Bank reconciliation
• Verify & disburse petty cash and staff expenses claims
• Issue PO upon receiving PR from various departments
• Support ad-hoc projects assigned by management Reason for leaving: The current company will soon be moving to Tuas which is too far from my home for my convenience to fetch my children to & from their schools.
- Accounts Executive at TEE Environmental Pte Ltd
- Accounts Assistant at Sanyo Singapore Pte Ltd
- Administrative Assistant at Fuji Xerox Pte Ltd
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Higher Diploma - Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Diploma - Hospitality and Tourism Management
- - Chinese Medicine
As an accounts executive my duties involve nearly all steps of an ad's progress, except art. I contact new and existing customers to sell our products (which include two print products, inserts, and a variety of digital and direct mail pieces), I work with the clients to determine their needs and goals so that I can determine the right product mix, message, and promotion. I then roughly design the ads which our art department creates, and I handle some collections as well. For my clients, which are primarily small businesses, I represent the single point of contact meaning that our relationship is their relationship with the company.
- Accounts Executive at All Island Media
- Sales Executive, Office Manager at Community Marketing
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Business
- Regents Diploma
is a leading Sri Lankan Company involved in Trading and Manufacturing, with a diversified Trading portfolio that includes FMCG, Agricultural, Automotive Equipment, Office Automation, Consumer Electronics, Hardware, Power Generation and Pharmaceuticals. Employment period 2009 November - 2010 April Job title Accounts Executive Reporting to Trade Marketing Manager/General Manager/Group Finance Manager/ Chief Executive Officer Responsibilities In Charge of the Accounts Division Handled All the Accounts in the Accounts Division until I left the Co., by Divisions. Household and home appliances sales, Hardware Power Tools (Makita) sales , Gillette (Grooming Products), Oral B (Oral Care Products) Duracell (Alkaline Batteries), Household Care Products .Automotive Hi power Battery sales etc., Work closely with the Trade Marketing Manager and Country Manager (Gillette) in order to develop, sales planning and advertising and promotions. Sales and communication budgeting and planning process. Work closely with the dealer network of the company in order to ensure sales development and the outstanding collection. My work experience mainly consist of following: Providing Management information including management accounts and variance Reports for decisions making process. Preparation of Colombo Stock Exchange Reports and relevant tax schedules to the Inland Revenue Handling the year end audit and preparation of the annual report Handling stock takes Debtors control, Stock Control, Creditors Control Product Costing Preparation of payroll and handling the sales related expenses of the sales staff. Cash flow Management Responsible for administration computerized accounting system and guide the subordinates for effective use of computerized package. Handling the foreign principal audit conducted by Gillette India and preparation of other relevant reports to the respective principals. Involvement in preparation of the annual budget Liaise with banks, auditors and tax consultants. I was a cheque signatory as well as a member of the Company Management Committee. Experience in handling Peach Tree Accounting, Ex Accounting, Packages MS Words MS Excel & Power Point etc., Walker & Greig Limited Details of employer Walker & Greig Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of Browns Group of Companies, the second Oldest Commercial Organization in Sri Lanka. Initially mainly involved in Civil Engineering & Constructions. Walker & Greig is a listed Company of Colombo Stock Exchange which generates a turnover of over LKR 30Mn per month. The main trading brands of the Company are Gillette, Luxor and Parker & the Sole Agent of "Dagenite '' Hi Power Automotive Batteries. Employment period
- Accounts Executive at Brown & Company
- Stenographer/Secretary/Accounts Assistant/Accounts Executive at Civil Engineers
- Trainee at Brown & Company
5 months at this Job
- - English Language
- Diploma - Pre-School Teachers Training
- Certificate - Professional English
- - Education
M/s Club Salon Wellness Solutions LLP
Since: 23rd June 2016 to 31st March 2019 Senior Accounts Executive
• Process payments, cheques and all electronic payments to creditors' account.
• Daily accounting with monthly/quarterly GST / TDS working, payments and return filing.
• Responsible for the safe custody of cash and timely deposit to bank
• Preparation of Monthly Income Statement and reporting to the Managing Authorities
• Book-keeping, Creditor management and timely payment
• Bank reconciliation and fund management
• Also controlling operations part like daily salon requirements and events management
• Assisting Auditors in statutory audits.
- Senior Accounts Executive at Kapil's Salon
- Account Executive at Amar Ghanasingh Eternal Jewellery
- Freelancer at Individual and Partnership Firm Assesses
- Accountant cum Cashier at M/s Supreme Gypsum Pvt. Ltd
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Year of Passing
Oct 2007 till now (Importers & Exporters Wholesale / Investments Properties) Reason for leaving: Seeking for accounting exposure Position: Accounts Executive cum payroll -Monthly GST reporting and e-submission -under supervision, perform general accounting work in one or one finance areas (such as AR/AP/GL) -approval of payment voucher, purchases / sales order, debit/credit requisition -prepare journal entries and balance sheet statement and reconcile ledger accounts -Inventory reconcile -prepare audit schedule for year-end audit -Covering Account payables duties while colleague on-leave such as issue payment ( cheque, telegraphic transfer, trust receipt/ invoice financing application and settlement of trade bills) - Monitoring Incoming fund & outgoing fund Payroll Duties -Handle monthly payroll, annual leave, sick leave, commission paid & OT claims -CPF e-submission & IR8A/IR21 '-Labour market survey - Foreign worker work pass - handle directors partnership and personal investments properties accounts matters and filling Form P & Form B -Ad-hoc duties as assigned by Finance Manager and Management
- Accounts Executive cum payroll at EMJAY ENTERPRISES PTE LTD
- Accounts assistance ( Full sets) at HONG YANG ALUMINIUM CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD
- Accounts Assistant cum admin (Full sets) at PAN SILVER FERRY SDN BHD
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Statistic
Manager of customer accounts. Running and operating daily warehouse activities, Training, HR, Shipping and Receiving.
- Accounts Executive at Mclaren Industries
- Warehouse Analyst at Best Choice Products
- Raw Receiving Lead at Roger Wood Foods
- Yield Clerk at Roger Wood Foods
11 months at this Job
• On time payment of vendors and office overhead expenses in accordance with payment terms.
• Setting up new vendors account and closing down inactive vendors and employees accounts.
• Verifying and auditing claimed expenses of vendors and employees.
• Tracking transactions and logging details into system.
• Matching invoices to the relevant receipts.
- Accounts Executive at Ventura India Pvt. Ltd
- Supervisor at Dishant Distributors, India
- Customer Care Executive at EXL SERVICES (Now WNS)
- Compliance Executive at MMF SYSTEMS
3 months at this Job
- Certification - Accounting
- Master's - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Ramsil Scientific Products Accounts Excutive-1. All accounting functions, book keeping, preparing Balance sheet. 2. Keeping track of daily transactions & BRS & maintainance books of accounts. 3. Petty cash management. G SASIKALA 4. Monthly calculations of all the statutory dues & filling the returns. Accounts Excutive
- Accounts executive at Ramsil scientific products
1 year at this Job
- B. Com
to continue. Accountant with 3 years experience in UAE.Lulu group is the leading retail group in gulf countries.
• Monitored and recorded cash book reconciliation and bank reconciliation.
• Managing debtors, cash&bank transaction.
• Coordinates with different sub financial departments for Forecasting, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
• Handling of Bank transactions and Bank reconciliations.
• Preparation of Invoice and LPO.
• Journal entries of all day to day transaction.
• Preparation and disbursement of cheques.
Accountant with 3 years experience in UAE.Lulu group is the leading retail group in gulf countries.
- Accounts Executive at Lulu Group International
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- MASTER OF COMMERCE