As an accounts executive my duties involve nearly all steps of an ad's progress, except art. I contact new and existing customers to sell our products (which include two print products, inserts, and a variety of digital and direct mail pieces), I work with the clients to determine their needs and goals so that I can determine the right product mix, message, and promotion. I then roughly design the ads which our art department creates, and I handle some collections as well. For my clients, which are primarily small businesses, I represent the single point of contact meaning that our relationship is their relationship with the company.
- Accounts Executive at All Island Media
- Sales Executive, Office Manager at Community Marketing
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Business
- Regents Diploma
I am an experience public speaker with exceptional salesmanship skills. Family man who believes honor, truth and integrity are the fundamental base behind strong work ethic. I have personally increased Audio Visual revenue by delivering exactly what the customer wants and needs. The years in these lines of business have allowed me to build a large network of professional resources and clients.
Accounts Executive, Events United August 2018 -Present
• Sole Sales representative
• Creator of innovative sales model for company
• Generate leads and streamline the sales cycle in order to close new and repeat business
• Established positive rapport with customers and build a loyal clientele
• Partner with clients to provide solutions to business communication challenges
• Managed and produced presentation development, scripting, video production, marketing live events and complete live event experience design
• Develop new relationships with corporate clients in need of video, audio, lighting and production services
• Present Account Management and Sales Strategies at internal meetings
- Accounts Executive, Events United at Events United
- Accounts Executive at MassAV
- Sales Manager at Wentworth by The Sea Hotel
- Assistant Director/Accounts Manager, Projection Presentation Technology at WORLD TRADE CENTER
6 months at this Job
- High school
Edison, New Jersey
Highly-organized accounting professional specializing in General Ledger. Bring in a strong foundation in technical competencies in financial reporting and analysis including GL, AP and AA Offering 7 years' experience as an Accountant. Seeking to apply critical abilities and effective communication, problem solving and collaboration skills in a team-oriented environment. Education
MBA: In international Business from T. John business school under M. K UNIVERSITY - Bangalore India 2010
Bachelors: Under KMR UNIVERSITY India 2008
High School 2005 Employment History
Business: 2015- 2017 1) Business Expansion
2) Accountant Century IT Solutions
Duration: 01/10/2013 – 30/09/2014
• Update the Prepaid Schedule on daily basis. And make the clearing through T .Code F-03 with the use of Profit Centers.
• To Update Balance Sheet Schedule on monthly basis from T code S_ALR_87012284 balance sheet entries.
• Coding and approval of invoices.
• Journal entries of Sales Return Provision during the pre-close period, Journal entry for Open Po Accrual during the month end close, and reversals entries.
• Reclass entries of GL Accounts, Profit centers, and Cost Centre’s and COPA characters.
• Confirmation of Account balance for other departments.
• Reclass entries for employ travel costs incurred during the month and post them in their respective cost centers through the T .Code KSB1.
• Asset depreciation, Asset reconciliation and monitoring.
• Handling Gl reconciliation throughout Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounts.
• Supporting, if required, other process areas during peak periods of work.
• Training to New joinees, of the Accounting process and SAP (ERP).
• Supporting Auditors during internal and external Audit.
• Documentation of the accounting process. (SOP). Redco Dynamics W.L.L Accounts Officer Duration: 12/02/2013 _ 25/08/2013
• Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts
• Reconciliation of accounts receivable and accounts payable accounts.
• Balancing of General Ledger accounts.
• Cash Flow monitoring and reporting, Processing of payments to suppliers.
• Assistance in resolving problems and questions presented by management regarding accounting transactions and reports.
• Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Book keeping of all local and foreign supplier’s invoices in line with company policies and procedures, and agreement with respective suppliers
• Reconciliation of sub ledgers, correction of entries, month end closing activities.
• Handling of queries including suppliers and other departments via phone and emails.
• Handling monthly payroll, Payroll report.
• Expense reporting of projects on monthly basis.
• Recording of bank transactions related to payments, Bank reconciliation.
• Arranging Finance from Shareholders, Banks on timely basis to manage the working capital requirements.
• Aging of Accounts receivable, payable.
• Book accruals and other adjusting entries in coordination with Controlling Team
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Assist in internal and external auditors. Treddco Solutions Accounts Analyst Duration: 15/6/2009 _ 14/12/2012
• Support the Requisition to pay invoice processing team.
• Processing PO Invoices by three-way match
• Processing Non-PO & Service PO Invoices with approvals
• Processes high value invoices / critical vendors
• Validating & processing freight invoices
• Invoice exceptions clearing
• Passing Journal Vouchers, GR Clearing
• Ensure checks / controls in sub processes
• Vendor master data maintenance.
• Resolving client’s queries regarding overdue payments
• Quick response to query emails
• Regular attending to team meetings
• Submit need based data to Manager
• Supporting to team members
• Processing advance payment entry as per location request from client
• Processing the urgent payment as per location request with finance approval.
• Sending advance payments report to management. Ø General Ledger
• Creating journal entries and assembling supporting documentation.
• Tracking the contents of accounts, creating portions of the financial statements.
• Record supporting information for all journal entries
• Enter all journal entries into the accounting software
• Create recurring journal entry templates
• Ensure that recurring entries are changed or terminated at appropriate trigger points
• Maintain detailed listings of the contents of all balance sheet accounts
• Assist auditors with journal entry examinations
• Assist in the production of financial statements Professional Skills SAP: Advanced SAGE: Advanced QuickBooks: Advanced GENERAL LEDGER: Advanced ACCOUNTS PAYABLE: Advanced ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE: Advanced BALANCE SHEET: Advanced Languages English, Hindi Hobbies and Interests . Computer Repair, Music, Reading Books and Table Tennis
- Accounts Executive at Century IT Solutions
1 month at this Job
PT Cahaya Mitra Indonesia is a company which does the documentation for customs clearance and customs permits for Bayswater Shipping & Forwarding PTE LTD. It shares building with PT Yasa Tirta Perdana which provides trucking services for Baystwater Singapore. Duties of Account Executive:
• Compile all work order/delivery order of each driver (trailers and lorry) and find the voyage, dimension, size and container numbers on manifest
• Based on information in point 1, issue invoices to customers based on services rendered
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
• Managing petty cash transactions and make sure the cash is balanced
• Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
• Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and job
• Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time
• Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate
• Process payments as well as documents like invoices
• Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings
• Make bank deposits and keep up records
• Validate invoices against items or services received
• Answers accounting procedure questions from customers by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
• Prepare Income Statement for every month Besides of doing Accounts duties, I also do some other duties such as:
• Follow my boss for meeting with clients
• Help doing HR job when HR take maternity leave such as deal with employees who have finished the contract etc
• When customers have used machine to ship over to Batam, I will get ready all the necessary documents to submit to Batam Free Trade Zone and Free Port Authority to get the documents approved.
• Create CAR PAR (Corrective and Preventive Action Report) for damage cargos or containers.
- Accounts Executive at PT Cahaya Mitra Indonesia
- Export Clerk at PT Cahaya Mitra Indonesia
- Volunteer at SKS Books Warehouse
- Salesperson at Hotlink Malaysia
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting
- Diploma - Business Administration
- Accounts Executive at Sargo tools Pvt Ltd
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.Com - TECHNICAL EDUCATION
enjoyable because this position was 'pure selling', I was responsible for going 'Business to Business' presenting Advertising opportunities. I chose the music bed for clients and wrote the 'script' for their business and put together proposals, the company had (5) different stations that I found clients for and I also wrote my own pitches and closes for all of the stations. 1580AM Los Angeles 2009-2015 Accounts Executive/A&R This business I able to use my impeccable verbal skills selling "air time" for "up and coming" independent recording artist, the company gave me the perfect vehicle to use my leadership skills. I also booked concert and club events as well as represent the show as Spokesperson and sit as a "music expert" on independent music industry panels on behalf of the radio station. I also can cover Air-Personality shifts from experience at KLBC Long Beach City College Radio (KLBC). Vault350 Long Beach 2005-2008 2nd Assistant Talent Buyer was my most verbal work this far, the position consisted of contacting booking agencies and managers to bring in known acts to perform as well as scout and book "opening acts" for the shows. I worked within a $10,000 a month budget for Promotions, Marketing and Booking. I worked closely with our street marketing division, stage management and various radio entities.
- Accounts Executive Very at Perry Broadcasting of Augusta
1 year at this Job
- - Clos
Handles new and old accounts.
- Accounts Executive at Design Pickle
- Supervisor at Starbucks
- Care Provider at Aid to Adoption of Special Kids
- Sales Associate at World Market
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Esthetician License
- High School Diploma
Manager of customer accounts for GA Running and opening the warehouse for use and inventory items according to Jacksonville HQ shipments
- Accounts Executive at Mclaren Industries
- Warehouse Analyst at Best Choice Products
- Raw Receiving Lead at Roger Wood Foods
- Yield Clerk at Roger Wood Foods
8 months at this Job
• Responsible for daily posting of accounting transactions like sales receipts and payment receipts.
• Responsible for handling payroll functions of vendor accounts.
• Analyzed aging of accounts receivables and monitored the payment cycle of customers.
• Maintained depreciation, amortization, inventory reports, accruals and pre-paid schedules.
• Prepared, reviewed and finalized half yearly and year end accounts including preparation of Balance Sheet, Income Statements and Notes to Accounts within applicable time frame.
• Performed bank and account reconciliation reports to the appropriate vendors.
- Accounts Executive at Brahamayya & Co Chartered Accountants
- Junior Accountant (Internship) at M/S KVSH Nagesh and Co. Chartered Accountants
10 months at this Job
I am responsible for gaining new accounts as well as maintaining current accounts and creating service agreements. I am currently laid off and they are aware that I am seeking new employment closer to my home in WV and can be contacted. Matthew Clark C.O.O. 1-412-996-4999
- Accounts Executive at Evolution E-cycling
- Assistant Manager at Mattress Firm
- Sales and recruiting at
- Account Manager at Foundation Marketing
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Education, Psychology, and Human Relations