• Working with Sanjayabhay & Associates (Chartered Accountant firm) as an Accountant Details of work experience:- A. work in Accounting software specialization 1. Tally Erp 9, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3 2. Excel and word. B. work Experience of Accounting 1. Accounting (Sales, Purchase and Cash Vouchers.) 2. Prepare Sales Tax Return, 3. Issue C, F, H, E1 Forms And Surrender Forms 4. Prepare Bank Reconciliation. 5. Maintain Debtors, Creditors. 6. Submit Returns of Sales Tax 7. Knowledge of GST 8. Prepare GST Return & Filing GST Return
- Accounts Executive at SSAG & Associates Accounts Executive ( chartered accountant )
- Accounts Executive at Suniska Enterprises pvt ltd.
- Accountant at SanjayAbhay& Associates ( chartered accountant )
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Accounts Executive at Knowledge on Management
- Accounting and Marketing at Kalmunai
- Credit Officer at Habib Bank
- Accounts Executive at State Trading
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Management Training
as an Accounts Executive with following tasks performed.
• Handling Daily Basis Petty Cash, arrange Quotations, making and arranging inventory sheet.
• Handling all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
• Maintaining budgeted report on monthly basis
• Handling Payrolls of the company along bonuses and compensation plans.
• Keeping monthly Payments Chasing Records and Conduct month-end and year-end closing process.
• Arrange to make company registration with other Industries and organizations and update the registrations when expired.
• Also preparing monthly, half monthly reports, Income statements and balance sheets etc.
• Computing taxes and prepare tax returns for the company and also maintaining profit/loss statement etc.
• Keep information confidential and secure them with company's database backups
- Accounts Executive at BDS (PVT)
- Accountant at EFI TECH
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Intermediate
- Master in Finance - Finance
Accounts Executive: Al Ameeri Group Holding Co (Power Sports Co & Seas and Deserts Group & Thunaeya international co.) Shuwaikh, Kuwait, june-2016 to till date.
- Accounts Executive at Al Ameeri Group Holding Co
- at Mphasis Pvt. Ltd, Mahadevapura
- Executive Accounts at
- Executive Accounts at I Gate Global Solutions ltd
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
Atlanta, GA Collaborate with small-to-medium business owner's to develop an integrated communication strategy; develop relationships with individual businesses in the community, with the goal of positioning the Comcast Business brand as key component of the sales strategy Senior Business Accounts Executive, 2017 to Present Create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of Comcast's latest products and services with focus on advance telephony products. Promote Comcast Business products to ensure optimal solutions for customers with goals of exceeding departmental, financial, and unit targets. Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace. Generate new leads with targeted businesses through cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships. Cultivate local business partnerships and organizational affiliations. Maintain and build customer relationships to drive customer retention; work with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels; meet and exceed expectations through strong customer service orientation and excellent follow up skills.
- Senior Business Accounts Executive at COMCAST BUSINESS
- District Manager at ACTIONLINK
- Operations Manager at COUNTRY CLUB OF THE SOUTH HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
- Senior Communications Manager at U.S. MARINE CORPS
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Environmental
PT Cahaya Mitra Indonesia is a company which does the documentation for customs clearance and customs permits for Bayswater Shipping & Forwarding PTE LTD. It shares building with PT Yasa Tirta Perdana which provides trucking services for Baystwater Singapore.
Duties of Account Executive:
• Compile all work order/delivery order of each driver (trailers and lorry) and find the voyage, dimension, size and container numbers on manifest
• Based on information in point 1, issue invoices to customers based on services rendered
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
• Managing petty cash transactions and make sure the cash is balanced
• Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
• Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and job
• Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time
• Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate
• Process payments as well as documents like invoices
• Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings
• Make bank deposits and keep up records
• Validate invoices against items or services received
• Answers accounting procedure questions from customers by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
• Prepare Income Statement for every month Besides of doing Accounts duties, I also do some other duties such as:
• Follow my boss for meeting with clients
• Help doing HR job when HR take maternity leave such as deal with employees who have finished the contract etc
• When customers have used machine to ship over to Batam, I will get ready all the necessary documents to submit to Batam Free Trade Zone and Free Port Authority to get the documents approved.
• Create CAR PAR (Corrective and Preventive Action Report) for damage cargos or containers.
- Accounts Executive at PT Cahaya Mitra Indonesia
- Export Clerk at PT Cahaya Mitra Indonesia
- Volunteer at SKS Books Warehouse
- Salesperson at Hotlink Malaysia
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting
- Diploma - Business Administration
Reached out to customers to offer a range of services and products in order to drive sales growth. Deepened customer relationships through strong attention to needs and knowledgeable service. Proposed product solutions to meet changing customer demands. Followed up with customers to collect information and verify details. Set up and updated customer accounts with interactions, payments and personal information. Proposed and published metrics and KPIs to be incorporated into the monthly financials and scorecards.
- Accounts Executive at Systemax Inc
- Manager Trainee at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Multimedia Advertising Sales Account Executive at Lee Enterprises
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
Implemented and installation of ADP DMS front end software solutions. Accessed everyday
dealerships operation of Sales Department, Business Development Center, Customer Retention
Manager, Finance & Insurance Department and Executive use of current DMS to the transition to
ADP software solutions..
• Conducted IT training for best practices in valuable profits centers.
• Trained Client in the multi benefit of the uses ADP DMS capabilities.
• Verified data conversion.
• Improving departmental work solution.
• Opportunity to experience dealership across country 2 to 3 week installations. North Coast Lincoln Mercury Willoughby, Ohio 44094
- Accounts Executive at ADP/ Dataset Inc
- General sales manager at North Coast Lincoln Mercury
- Finance & insurance manager at Marshall Ford
- Sales manager and finance & insurance manager at Ed pike Lincoln Mercury Volkswagen Hyundai
8 years, 4 months at this Job
• Responsible for supervision and maintenance of Accounting Software (Tally ERP Solution, Kamdaree, Dheraz)
• Monitoring of all kind of purchase
• Maintaining Liaison with internal & External auditors
• Follow up Daily Cash & Bank transactions
• Maintain Accounts Payable & account receivable with monitoring
• Maintaining Liaison with Banks
• Maintain Account Payable & receivable with monitoring
• Maintaining Liaison with Banks
• Maintaining Operational advance
• Prepare of Party bill & bill register
• Monthly salary check and monitoring
• Preparation of various reports submitted to top management
- Accounts Executive at Delta Fashion
- Jr. Officer at Masco Group
- Accounts (Assistant) at A M K Apparels
10 years, 11 months at this Job
Disrupting the recruiting industry through technology and service. Started as a Regional Account Executive and sold over $300k in annual revenue to two clients. Promoted to Strategic Accounts Executive to focus my time on bigger successes.
- Strategic Accounts Executive at Happie
- ENTERPRISE SALES EXECUTIVE at LivePerson
- SALES EXECUTIVE at
- SALES EXECUTIVE at DayJet
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Marketing