Accounts Manager Collect Delinquency Invoice Receive rent Post to accounts
- Accounts Manager at Servitas
- Business Coordinator at Tamu
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at Vor-Tex Industries
11 months at this Job
- High school
● Open new accounts and manage loyal accounts by acting as the client advocate to ensure all needs are met and clients are satisfied.
● Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain a client-accounts manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
●Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account to present the best experience with our hotel.
- Accounts Manager at Lions Gate Hotel
- Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn
- Sales Floor Team Member at Target
- Guest Service Agent at Embassy Suites
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Accounts manager at a factory that makes bulletproof vests for different sectors of the government
• Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
• Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- ACCOUNTS MANAGER at USEWING, CORP
- LANGUAGE ASSISTANT at
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations - International Relations
Support all facets of operation ensuring compliance with quality standards, critical deadlines, and consistent growth
opportunities. Prioritize and delegate workflow. Respond to inbound telephone calls, emails, and internet inquiries.
Communicate with new, existing, and prospective
customers to identify immediate and long-term projected
needs and individual specifications. Effectively present
diverse products and educate clients concerning policies and coverage. Assess client concerns, research issues,
and interact with senior management to resolve problems.
Prepare bank deposits, paperwork, and various
production/management reports. Monitor inventory levels and order office supplies.
• Began as Customer Service Representative and was promoted to positions of increased responsibility that included Agent Assistant and Accounts Manager.
• 5 times selected Employee of the Year from agency staff.
- Accounts Manager at State Farm Insurance Companies
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Criminal justice and Criminology
- TABC Certified
- Associate Degree
• Daily Activity Reports
• Windows 10
• Excel/Word/Powerpoint Accounts Manager - At my site it is up to me to provide interviews and staff the site to meet the demands of our clients. We train on site during our day to day activities. I set the schedules for the team and relay any necessary information based on client needs. We handle access control, roves, and any potential security discrepancies such as assigning badge access for visitors as well as associates. We strictly follow policy of both US Security and our client to maintain a professional and efficient image. Aside from the daily activities my job consists mostly of progress reporting, payroll and physical training.
- Accounts Manager at US Security Associates
- Chemical Loader at ARM-DAT
- Seasonal Area Manager at Amazon
10 months at this Job
As Accounts Manager as CLA in Centennial, I have had the opportunity to learn policies and procedures that have not only cleaned up outstanding account balances, but helped build trust and relationships with families. Over the last 8 months the school’s weekly outstanding balances have fallen from $7000+ to $0 most weeks. I have been able to accomplish this by building relationships with the management team, having strong support from my Director and Regional Manager, and gaining trust with the families by balancing policies with compassion. I have been fortunate to be able to share my experience in training other area accountants in hope other locations will accomplish the same results for the good of the company. While my daily duties keep me busy, I have also made an effort to support the teachers as much as possible, give advice, model classroom management techniques, or just be a listening ear. Furthermore I have supported Chelsea, my Center Director, in amending staff schedules, maintaining classroom ratios, and completing head counts. I understand the importance of managing labor and expenses to our projected revenue.
- Accounts Manager at Children’s Learning Adventure
- Office Manager at JK Bernhard Construction Co., LLC & Steel Frame Solutions, LLC, LB Insulation
- Part Time Secretary and Book Keeper at Bradford Painting
- Kindergarten Teacher at Covenant Academy
7 months at this Job
- Elementary Education
- - Elementary Education
As accounts manager for this company, my responsibilities included answering phones, communicating with customers and employees, scheduling pickup/delivery appointments and dispatching drivers. Every week I processed payroll for our employees as well as completing the billing and invoicing for our customers and providing necessary documents in order to obtain payment. In addition to these duties, I was also responsible for basic administrative office duties such as data entry, sorting, filing, inventory, ordering supplies, etc. I am familiar with Microsoft and Excel.
- Accounts Manager at On Track Transportation
- Front Desk Receptionist/ Night Auditor at Quality Inn & Suites
- Secretary & Dispatcher at Durham School Services
- School Bus Driver at Durham School Services
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
EXPERIENCE AND RESPONSABILITIES 2015-Current Clinton Maintenance and Plumbing Katy, Texas Accounts Manager with Expertise in Accounts Payable / Receivable § Managed and maintained Accounts for multiple Highly Valuable Facilities Vendor and Corporations - (Wal-Mart, Blooming Brands, HEB, Panda Express, Ross, iHop, Bj's Restaurant, Murphy USA and more) § Maintained confidentiality and great relationships with clients § Presented new clients and proposed partnerships and terms § Coordinated Accounts Payable and Receivable processes for all clients § Processed large amounts of Accounts Payable and Receivable invoicing for each client worth millions of dollars § Rectified and negotiated payments and terms with clients § Verified and overlooked transactions with extreme details through the company § Developed effective systems for solving issues within Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Accounts Manager at Clinton Maintenance and Plumbing
- Office Manager at Clinton Maintenance and Plumbing
- Online Marketing Manager at Clinton Maintenance and Plumbing
- at Clinton Plumbing Group
5 years at this Job
SAP ERP SYSTEM 7.5
• Presently Working at Banco Product (I) Ltd. (An ISO 9001:2000 Company) in Accounts Department as a Accounts Manager at Village Bil, Near Bhaili Railway Station, Vadodara. I am working under SAP ERP SYSTEM - FI & CO. I have completed training of SAP ERP SYSTEM - FI & CO for four months. (From Tata Consultancy service) Job Profile:
• Finalization of Monthly / Quarterly P&L - Total Company
• Finalization of Annual Accounts
• Implementation of Activity Based Costing including comparison of Tender costing
• Vs Zero Budget Vs Actual cost
• Review and monitoring of Overall Cash flow
• Dealing with Banks and Financial institutions for financing and submission of periodical information
• Income Tax - Compliance with TDS, Filing of Returns, Handling of Assessment Scrutiny, Employee Taxation,
• Service Tax - Preparation of Register and filling Return / implementation of guidelines, Compliance with statutory requirements, Audit compliance.
• Updating of Accounts manual and imparting training to all accounts / commercial staff
• Preparation of State wise VAT guidelines, VAT & CST E-Filling Returns & Manually, E-filling 402 & 403 Forms and ensuring statutory compliance.
• Preparation of Details of Annual VAT Audit Report & VAT Return and Assessment Scrutiny.
• Preparation of Excise Return ER-1, RG23A Part II, RG23C Part II, Excise Refund \
• Strengthening of MIS and ensuring consistent flow Reliable information
• Tendering - Checking and approval of all commercial / legal terms and conditions and Risk identification / mitigation measures.
• Overheads budgeting system and variance analysis / Implementation of Cost control measures
• Co-ordination for legal and secretarial matters.
• JV Agreements - Checking and confirmation of commercial and legal matters.
• Review and implementation of Corporate Policies with respect to financial implications.
• Setting up of effective Internal Audit system / ensuring corrective & preventive actions.
• Compliances / overall supervision
• JV entities - Accounting / Finalization / Statutory compliance
• Co-ordination with Statutory auditors and audit compliance.
• In SAP System FI / CO - Incoming and Payment bank entry, bank reconciliation, LC Document, Purchase bills, Miro, Migo, Create Assets, Cost Centre, General ledger a/c. Master, GIRI Clearing, G/L, Customer, Vendor Clearing, Excise Utilization, Maintain Foreign Currency, Journal Entry, Debit / Credit Note. Declaration:- I, hereby declare that, the above particulars furnished by me are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- Accounts Manager at Banco Product (I) Ltd
- Accounts Executive at Sanghvi Forging & Engineering Ltd
- Accounts Manager at Apurva Aluminioum Corporation
- Accounts Officer at Spectoms Engineering Pvt. Ltd
7 years, 5 months at this Job
• Oversee estimates carried out on all vehicles
• Maintained relationships with USAA, Allstate, State Farm and other Insurance companies and service providers for all aspects of repairs, invoices and collections
• Accounts Manager
• Generate work orders and invoices for repairs and verify payments are received
- Accounts Manager at Hail Dent Solutions
- Head Desktop Support Technician at Texas State Bank
- Desktop Support Representative at ETECH - ETS
- Desktop Support Technician at Burke Center
7 months at this Job
- AAS - Computer Programmer/Analyst