Total Experience 12 years in Accounting Field Sr. No. Name of the Company Nature of Business Designation Period 1 M/s Bombay Intelligence Security India Ltd. Security Services Co. Accounts Officer Aug 2019 to Till Date
- Accounts Officer at Security Services Co
- Sales & Services of Automobiles at M/s. Madhuban Motors Pvt. Ltd
- Sales & Services of Automobiles at M/s. M Square Automobiles Pvt. Ltd
- Sales & Services of Automobiles at Galaxy Motors
1 month at this Job
- H. S. C
June 2016 - Till date
(A Telecom Service Delivery.)
Suite 01, HS Place Beach land way,
Arepo, Ogun state.
DESIGNATION: Accounts Officer
❖ Preparing of Monthly Management Account.
❖ Preparing of Bank Reconciliation Statement every month.
❖ Preparing of bank payment Vouchers, receipt vouchers, journal vouchers.
❖ Updating and preparing of Debtors and Creditors Control Account.
❖ Reconciling of sub ledger balances with General Ledger
❖ Posting to General Ledger and sub ledger.
❖ Recording and raising of Sales Invoices.
❖ Recording and Preparing of Monthly Assets Depreciation Account.
❖ Recording and monitoring of VAT payment and Collection of WHT Receipt.
❖ Preparing of Staff Monthly Payroll.
❖ Remitting for Staff Pensions and PAYE monthly
➢ QUICK BOOKS (ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE PACKAGE)
➢ SAGE 50 ACCOUNTING 2014 (ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE PACKAGE) ❖ Invoice / Bills Posting - (Posting, preparing of Invoices & recording of transactions etc.). ❖ Cash / Journals Entries - (Generating of report on QUICK BOOKS & SAGE).
- Accounts Officer at INTELLIGENCE ERA LIMITED
- Account Officer at AUTOMATED ACCOUNTING
- Sales & Marketing Executive at ADEJUMOKE BARRETRO & CO
- Teacher (Under the National Youth Service Corps) at IZZIKWORD HIGH SCHOOL
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- HND - ACCOUNTING
Job responsibilities - Preparation of student's bill. - Preparation of daily cash book, cash summary and general ledger. - Posting of transactions to student's ledger. - Balancing of accounts in the general ledger and extracting of trial balance. - Maintenance of accounting records for auditing purposes. - Preparing and updating the payroll of staff. - Assisting in the preparation of final accounts and other accounting reports. - Checking and obtaining stock balances (uniform materials, textbooks and exercise books, food items, etc). - Preparation of cheques paid to creditors. - Reconciling cash book with bank statements. - Performance of other secretarial work as extra responsibilities.
- Accounts Officer at Progressive Shalom International School
- Assistant Class Teacher (Mathematics, English Language and I.C.T.) at Awisem/Kayera Primary School
- at HIPPO Limited
6 years at this Job
- HND - Accountancy
• Prepare monthly reports & assisting with month-end closing.
• Assisted to prepare financial reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, P & L balance sheet and ensuring compliance of policies in financial management.
• Prepare, Post and update standard journal vouchers and journal entries
• Reviewing supplier invoices, verify supplier payments with supporting Invoices. Matching all invoices received correctly authorized Purchase Orders and Goods Receipt Note and also verify supplier's cheque, Monthly inventory & costing for the same.
• Produce monthly reports showing creditors aged listing and creditors turnover.
• Check on daily sales revenue posted in GL.
• Debtors aging listing not more than 30 days as per credit policy and authorizing credit to companies as per laid out policy.
• Resolves queries on outstanding debtors, ensuring all accounts are authorized and have proper credit application forms
• Verification of all allowances passed and Invoices being sent to clients.
• Maintaining proper filing system and ensure recording is up to date.
• Bank reconciliation statements and reconciliation of debtors and creditors on monthly basis.
• Making Wire transfer and RTGS payments, Handling cash transaction, FIRC. Prepare balance confirmation statements as required by auditors and dispatch to all creditors and debtors.
• Handling Accounts Receivable-(Credit) & Payable in Finance.
• Handling Foreign Exchange & Cash Transactions & FIRC.
• Ensure day to day smooth, accurate and timely operation of the Accounting function.
• Payments to employees and suppliers while monitoring other expenditures and report major variances as applicable.
• Making Supplier Payments as & when they are due.
• Cross checking sales with actual Cash, credit, amex, Vouchers
• Creating new items, price & kitting procedure.
• highlighting the variance to match actual sales.
• Doing Reconciliation of Supplier Payments.
• Checking Key Performance Indicators - Gross Profit 2) PREVIOUS ORGANISATION: NEVPRO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER at CURRENT ORGANISATION
- SR. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at
- ACCOUNT ASSISTANT at Wagholi
2 years, 6 months at this Job
provider of excellent logistic services
• Perform review per existing client policy and report result of to the client & propose new policy or change in existing policy.
• Define procedures and controls document to be used for all master data maintenance, (e.g. chart of accounts, cost centers, cost codes, banks, etc.). Set authority levels for inputs and approvals /Define Chart of Accounts (COA) / data model (framework).
• Maintain standard journal template with validations.
• Prepare and issue requests for set ups of Fixed Assets, amendments, transfers disposals/retirement and gain local approval (eForm).
• Prepare reconciliation in accordance with defined procedures and tools.
• Prepare Cash management reports: cash forecasts for agreed periods.
• Monitor key close activities to ensure process remains on track.
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER at DHL MAURITIUS SHARED SERVICE CENTRE
- Trainee Management Support Officer at The District Council of Moka
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER at DN PARTNERS LTD
- Accounts Clerk at L'Innatendu Ltd
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Accounting
- BA - Business Accounting and Finance
Here I was mainly involved in: - Invoice processing, Reviewing POs, Dispute Resolution, Creation and auditing of client accounts. - Merging Client data using Advanced Excel and exporting it into game plans.
- Accounts officer at Beacon Intermodal Shipping
- Accounts Officer at Royal Sonesta
- Teaching Assistant at Lahore School of Economics
2 months at this Job
- Masters in Financial Management - Financial Management
- Masters in Economics - Economics
- Bachelors in Economics and Finance - Economics and Finance
Keeping Records, Raising of Voucher, and Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Accounts officer at Ministry of Education, Akure
- Accounts officer at Ministry of Finance
1 year at this Job
- B.SC - Accounting
- National Certificate in Education - Education
• Worked as accountant on Almoheet System with Almuraisi Exchange Co.
• Worked as accountant assistant on Onyx Pro System with Al-Etmad Modern Press - Sana'a. Training courses
• Chartered Accountant and Auditors Training Institute, with an excellent grade ( 4/3/2014-10/04/2014).
• Course in qualitative program for accounting proficiency.
- accounts officer at Digital Systems Co
at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting
Key Achievements: Tasks and duties: Sanofi-Aventis Pakistan Limited Karachi
• Independently handled the finance function and cost monitoring for a complete project;
• Prepare budget for a complete project and perform project invoice cost accounting;
• Project management for implementation of S4 module of SAP being done by one of the Big4 consulting firms;
• Have attended EY SAP training (s4) for controlling;
• Revamped the budgeting format and introduced the financial forecasting in the organisation;
• Managing a team of 100+ people, solving their problems as Finance department of the project and Escalating issues to the top management when required;
• Regularly reviewing the organization's processes including accounting and internal control system and suggested improvement in various existing systems, procedures and practices to bring effectiveness, efficiency and improve accountability;
• Prepare project budget in consultation with the higher authorities and monitor the budgets for each business department and propose any changes, if required;
• Track and report the project's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement to the senior management;
• Co-ordination with professionals in various fields like audit, legal and tax for handling day to day issues.
Tasks and duties:
Sanofi-Aventis Pakistan Limited Karachi
- Accounts Officer at Ex Exxon Chemical Pakistan
- Trainee at Finance Department
- Accounts Intern at Pearl Securities Limited
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Commerce - Commerce
- Accounts Officer at N S Readymix Pvt Ltd
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Finance and Accounts
- Master - Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce