Accounts Officer / Team Lead Day today accounting, cash handing, compiling end of the day reports. Managing vendor accounts and customer accounts. Validation and manifestation of processed applications. Transfer the validated data and applications to the consulate for decision making. Quality auditing of new passports. Clear cases & tasks, resolve issues and answer queries in sales force. Supervise passport processing.
- Accounts Officer at Cox & Kings
- Deputy Manager, QMS & Operations at Flooratex Rubber & Plastics (P) Ltd.
- Customs Relations Officer at Bright Air Travels
- Systems Implementor at Unilever Ltd
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
As an accounts Officer maintain/update the accounts activities such as:
• Preparing Petty cash book
• Party ledger.
• Maintain bank book and reconcile the bank account daily before closing time.
• Salaries of employs and updating of inventory.
• Maintaining bill department of daily sale and purchase.
• Preparation of Trial Balance.
• Matter related to MS Hardware, Software, Networking and other related to computer is additional services. Recepionist. From Jan, 2001 to June, 2001 with Interwood Pakistan (Pvt.)Ltd.
• Preparing all general correspondence.
• Arranging appointments and screening of calls for the G.M.
• Responsible for preparing confidential reports and letters.
• Reviews incoming correspondence and router to appropriate staff members.
• Maintain Managers calendar, appointments and arranges meetings.
• Maintain all employee, personal files.
• Typing of Quotation, Enquiries, LPO, Invoices, Delivery note etc.
• Preparing and typing of Tender docs, as BOQ, specifications etc
• Handling petty cash. Accounts Excutive.: - From July 2007 to January 2009 with Dubai Future General Trading L.L.C
• Check and Balance on Quotations
• Handling Cash Flow
• Maintaining Bank accounts
- Accounts Officer at M/s Power Electronics Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd
- CLASS TEACHER at Ikhwanulmuslimeen High School Lahore
- CLASS TEACHER at Saint Joseph Middle School Lahore
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters in Urdu Literature Part - one clear and 2nd part applied
- diploma in Computer - Computer science
a Power Plant Constructions Co. headquartered at Hyderabad) at various places in Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh from 2nd February 2014 to till date.
➢ Major Jobs handled as Accounts Officer:
• Passing Journal Entries, Preparing Purchase & Sales Accounts, Preparing Accounts Receivables & Payables and Maintenance of General Ledger.
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
• Preparation of Final Accounts.
• Updation of Debtors and Creditors Accounts.
• Preparation of payroll for disbursement of salaries.
• Filing of VAT Returns, Service Tax Returns and TDS Returns.
- Accounts Officer at Powermech Projects Ltd
- Accountant at DB Fashions
- Jr. Accountant in M at Lakshmi Ford
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma - Human Resource Management
- MBA - FINANCE
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- S.S.C - Education
• Working as an Asst. Accounts Officer in Sales.
• SAP Create Customer Master data, Customer changes, Create condition records (Price & MRP), Post customer down payments, Create Sales Order (OA booking of Orders), Display in sales orders, Customer statements of Accounts, Customers balances, Sales Daily Dispatch Register, Pending DO details, Enter customer credit memo, Vouchers and Debit/Credit Notes,
• Transportation Freight Charges, Schedule checking and payment follow up, arranging trucks to dealers through COS authorized transporters, reconciliation of dealer accounts and monitoring AP and Telangana State sales and dispatches.
• Submission of monthly VAT and CST Returns, CST Assessment C-Forms & Waybills, Verification of TA Bills, Submission of Quotation and looking after market reports and preparing mobile bills.
• Preparation of Debit/Credit Notes, CST & VAT returns of Sales Tax returns & Excise Statement.
- Accounts Officer at M/s. KEERTHI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- HR Officer Trainee at M/s. KEERTHI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- HR Executive at S.KAPSTONE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, MADHAPUR
4 years at this Job
- MBA - H.R& FINANCE
Working as an Account officer in United wholesales also deals in cash handling & Clients Service Representative since September 2018 in Galt California. Also Analyze monthly balance sheet accounts and reporting.
- Accounts Officer at Unitd Wholesale
- Account manager at Unitd Wholesale
- Lecturer at Government College University Faisalabad
- lecturer in department at Government College University Faisalabad
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma
* Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments * Maintain accounts, process salary slips, reports and manage the finance * Co-ordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work * Prepare monthly financial statements and report to regulatory agencies st st
- Accounts Officer at School of Banking, Business, Research & Development
- Internship at Varun Beverages (Nepal) Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - International Business
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Information Technology, Statistics
- Leaving Certificate - Deep Jyoti Vidya Mandir
• Pass necessary journal entries & prepare cash trial and bank reconciliation statement
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments and receipt amounts are correct
• Ensure that necessary books of accounts like cash book, ledger etc. are prepared and compared with exchange bank statement
• Managing and controlling the finance of the organization
• Managing the debtors and creditors accounts of the organization
• Managing day-to-day transactions and handling petty cash
• Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, account payable and receivable
• Calculation of monthly payroll and distribution of payroll
• Calculate depreciation at the end of each period
- Accounts Officer at ZS Logistics Pvt Ltd
5 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance
Works handled: Monthly Budget Preparation and Analysis, Reporting to corporate office (Manarul Huda Trust). Staff Salary and Honorarium preparation, Doctor's Salary, Professional Fee, Surgeon Fee, Honorarium preparation, ESIC and EPF report preparation, submitting, Paying, Debtors, Creditors and Bank Reconciliation, Funds Management, Following up and coordination of statutory issues, preparation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports and performance review reports, contribution reports. Cheque Preparation, Controlling of accounts payable, Final checking of all works and reports done by Accounts, Insurance, and Billing team. Supported all areas of responsibility within a 5 person finance team. Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy, respond to inquiries from management regarding financial result and special reporting requests.
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER at AL ARIF HOSPITAL
- ACCOUNTANT at JOBY G GEORGE & ASSOCIATES
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- M COM - FINANCE
- B COM
- Plus Two - COMMERCE
• Handle accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Keeping up to date records of all accounting records.
• Monitor and review accounting and system related reports for financial accuracy and completeness.
• Handle tasks related to cash disbursement and cash reconciliation.
• Handle complete accounting cycle, including opening, posting entries, closing of accounts and preparation of various accounting reports.
• Proofread and distribute various financial statements
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER at KINAPHARMA GHANA LIMITED
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER at K.BADU AGROCHEMICALS COMPANY
- ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT at NATIONAL SERVICE PERSONEL
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at INTERSHIP
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Administration - Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Advance Accounting
The following responsibilities are performing:
• To maintain Books of Account i.e. Cash Book, Petty Cash, Budget Book, Inventory Register, Contingent Register
• To invite bids /quotations from different registered firms and proceed further under the Company policy
• Review the accuracy of the information required for all Financial transactions
• To responsible for preparation of the Expenditure statement for the end of each month
• To audit of the allied locations / branches
• Also performing duties of a Cashier
• Keep close eye on the check and balance of cash transactions, inventory and expenditures
• To maintain the logs of the official vehicle up to date
• To extend my services in other routine office affairs
- Accounts Officer at Tranzum Courier Services Pvt. Limited
- Two years served as Accounts Assistant at Tranzum Courier Services Pvt. Limited
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.Com - Finance
- B.Com - Pre-Engineering