PAKISTAN) (Sister Concern Company of Pharmevo Pvt Ltd, Premier Agencies & Distributors and Zaman Textile) Working as a Accounts Officer (Feb 2010 to Nov 2013) Position / Responsibilities to Shield Corporation Ltd > Daily Bank Position to Group Chairman and Managing Director > Bank Payment Vouchers & Cheque Payments. > E-Filing of Weekly Withholding Tax Challans, Monthly & Annual Withholding Tax Statement (of creditors) under section 165 other than salary payments. > Posting of Vouchers (Receipt, Purchase, Journal and Bank Payment Vouchers) > Cheques Position > Suppliers' Payment > All matters related to Withholding Tax (supplies, services, transport, sales tax, etc). > Liaison With FBR Audit > Statutory and Compliance correspondence regarding Withholding Tax notices from > Working of Pay orders to the Custom. FBR. > Bank entries of LC opening & retirement > Foreign Payments, Petty Cash Maintain > Banking, Bank Reconciliation > Funds transfer to Marketing & Field Force for their Marketing Activities as per the defined Company Policy. > Quarterly Stock taking and Audit of Raw Materials and Finished Goods (only Physical Stock) at Factory. > Any other tasks (specially) assigned by Managing Director, G.M. Finance or Finance Manager. Special Assignments for Shield Corporation Ltd > Integrate the routine reports / statements in MS Excel through GL > Enabled company bank accounts for online access. > Team Member to Liaison with FBR Audit. > Team Member to Liaison with External Auditors.
- Accounts Officer at Shield Corporation Limited
- Accountant at Tama Steel Trading Company Ltd
- Cats Operator & Dealer at Hum Securities Ltd
- Trainee at Techno Soft Softwer House
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Commerce
- - Commerce
- - Education Karachi
➢ Ensured proper maintenance of financial books of accounts
➢ Updating and reconciled debtors and creditors account
➢ Prepared bank reconciliation statement
➢ Data entry operation into the accounting system(TALLY)
➢ Prepared employee payroll and statutory deduction(PAYEE, SNNIT AND TAX)
➢ Maintained fixed asset register and chart of account
➢ Analyzed account receivables of the company and advised on discrepancies.
➢ Deposit cash and cheques into company account and update them on the system
➢ Prepared credit sales report with ageing analysis
➢ Updating expenses account WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR - MAP AND NECTAR FREIGHT, GHANA. RESPONSIBILITIES:
➢ Organized and maintained records of inventories
➢ Packed, stocked, organize and rearranged goods in the warehouse
➢ Manage and handled shipping, loading and unloading goods
➢ Conducting monthly physical counts, reconciling variances and imputing data.
➢ Ensured and monitored warehouse security systems.
➢ Isolated and report any damaged goods at the time of order picking or receiving
➢ Labeled goods received properly using lot and item codes/part number
➢ I ensured quality control of goods coming in and going out of the warehouse
➢ Prepared delivery note
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER at GIOFU GHANA LIMITED
- at KPONE INDUSTRIAL AREA FREE ZONE
1 year at this Job
- H.N.D - ACCOUNTANCY
- CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT - Business
• Responsible for employee payroll
• Verified and approved purchase bids and payment to suppliers and contractors
• Issued checks to suppliers and contractors
• Responsible for preparing budget and controlling expenditure
• Evaluated bids for new railway construction projects
• Handled accounts for day to day running and maintenance of railway tracks and infrastructure
• Handled tax recovery as per tax code for employees and contractors
- Accounts Officer at South Zone
- Section Officer (Accounts), South Zone, Indian Railways at South Zone
- Junior Accounts Assistant, Indian Railways at Southern Western Zone
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Financial Management
- Diploma in Financial Management - Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science in Physics - Physics
Performed complex general accounting functions, account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations. Prepared financial pages for presentation to senior management. Analyzed monthly balance sheet accounts for corporate reporting. Reached out to vendors and customers to verify information and followed up on client issues. Generated and submitted invoices based upon financial schedule. Administered all financial management systems, evaluating and integrating new applications. Analyzed and modified compensation and benefit policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Accounts Officer at Southern Floor Worx
- Research Administrative Assistant at Suburban Hematology Oncology Association, PC
- Manager, Accounts Payable / Receivable at JJ Nelson, Inc
- President at Nat Katz & Associates
4 years at this Job
- High school
no to say about
- Accounts Officer at la la la
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Accounts Officer at Job Location
1 month at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Master Degree in Commerce - Commerce
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce - Commerce
- Accounts officer at IT & Audit
- Data Entry Operator at Digital Record Room (DRR)
- Sales Executive at Brac Bank Ltd
- Assistant Officer (IT & Accounts) at Sandhani Life Insurance Co. Ltd
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.L - Management
- B.B.S - Hon's
- S.S.C - Business Studies
- H.S.C - Business Studies
They work for Construction of Villas and Building Maintenance in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E and my duties are in the company as fallows:-
• Maintained Project files for all paid Invoices, Purchase Orders, Material Requisitions drew application for all projects.
• Reviewed constructions costs with Civil Engineer for payment requests.
• Coordinated subcontractor/vendor requisitions and disbursements.
• Created purchase orders, matched and researched for accounts payable.
• Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll departments.
• Reconciliation and recording of Banks & Projects Imprests A/c on daily basis.
• Prepare bank deposits, payments & their reconciliations.
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
• All transactions recorded into Quick Book Professional Version and having good Command on it.
• All payments for Sub-Contractors and Customers maintained as per VAT purposes. Special Assignment PRO Services for Visa Processing in Abu Dhabi I have worked in this company to obtain the necessary employee visa for their workers and the required labor cards from the Immigration Department.
• Apply for Quota.
• Collection of all necessary documents from the labour/ employee for making contract.
• Change status, Labour Card, E-Visa, Medical, Insurance, Emirate Card, Visa stamping and also provide all kind of information for Tehseel and Immigration about the new person or any cancelled visa.
• More than twenty persons including Civil Engineer, Architect, Draughtsman, Labours etc I have done the visas.
- Accounts Officer at Maintenance LLC
- Accounts Officer at JOYLAND (PVT) LIMITED
- Accountant at Al-Khair Foundation (UK)
- Audit Trainee at F. Majid & Co
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Report to the Collection & Loss prevention Manager
• Collect delinquent loan, credit cards and deposit accounts, including first payment defaults, 30, 60, 90+ day, by locating and notifying customers with delinquent accounts and establishing repayment schedules through contact with members by telephone, in person, by letter or other means.
• Ascertain collection efforts by auditing accounts and reports and attempt new approaches.
• Determine losses by referring bad debt accounts to the Collection & Loss prevention Manager and recommend when to compromise, settle balances and when to initiate foreclosure, legal action or repossession procedures.
• Perform skip tracing on accounts, research payroll deductions, stops, starts and changes as they may affect the status of loan repayments.
• Uncover account disputes and liabilities.
• Secure credit reports as needed and investigate and initiate corrective discrepancies in loan applications and consumer credit reports.
• File claims and coordinate with trustees for all bankruptcy filings.
• Oversee repossessions, forced placed insurance, damage claims, refunds and remarketing of collateral to minimize loss.
• Serve as liaison with attorneys.
• Process Trouble Debt Restructuring (TDR) requests from members and loan extension requests.
• Review and submit monthly charge-offs and recommend further action through 3rd party collections or legal action.
- Special Accounts Officer at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
- Area Supervisor at Title Cash of New Mexico
- Branch Manager at Title Cash of New Mexico
- Store Manager at Community Financial Services Centers
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Prepares Payroll using QuickBooks
• Reconcile reports of remittances and Deposits
• Fill withholdings taxes for employees with the Federal, State and Unemployment
• Pay suppliers and manage cash
• Extracting reports from QuickBooks for management decisions.
• Designs and follow-up costumers' services as promised
- Accounts Officer at Ultimate Care Services LLC
- Correctional Officer at Maryland Correctional Training Center
- Accounts Manager at Alpine Ventures LTD
- Vice president at Christ Temple's Couples Club
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting