Business professional with experience in a wide range of accounting and business operations. Quick learner with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and various business software. Citizens Community Federal, Altoona, WI 2012-present Accounts Payable/Accountant Process & document A/P for over 20 branches Track & file sales/use tax in three states Daily & monthly bank account balancing Prepaid expense & fixed asset tracking
- Accounts Payable/Accountant at Citizens Community Federal
- Credit Coordinator/Manager at Eau Claire Press Company
- Accountant at Archer Lion, Incorporated
- Corporate Accountant at Menard, Incorporated
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting, Business Administration & Economics
• Cost of Sales vendor reconciliation
• Process and audit employee expense reports
• Prepare analysis of employee expense reports
• Audit COR360 invoices
• Input accounts payable invoices and credit memos
• Prepare analysis of accounts payable accounts
• Prepare and process weekly check runs
• Month end close AP processes
- Accounts Payable Accountant at Guardian Pharmacy
- Accountant II at Morehouse School of Medicine
- Financial Analyst at Georgia Institute of Techology
- Accounts Payable Manager at American CareSource Holdings dba Go Now Doctors
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - HealthCare Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Responsible for overseeing accounts payable cycle, including processes around invoice receipt, invoice entry, and data processing.
• Check invoices for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper cost account
• Record, posting and reconcile batches of accounts payable invoices.
• Check and approve all payments to suppliers, subcontractors and petty cash fund
• Verify and process the certifications and change orders of subcontractors
• Classified, recorded, and summarize data in order to compile and keep financial or auditing reports
• Prepare reports pertaining to such matters as cash disbursements, expenditures and accounts payable
• Assist in the preparation of monthly reports and special projects assigned by the management
• Review and resolve discrepancies found during the reconciliation of vendors statements.
• Maintain records of subcontracts agreements
• Supervise a team of two Accounts Payable Clerks.
- Senior Accounts Payable Accountant at CIC Construction Group
- Accounts Payable Accountant at Edison Electrical Contractors, Inc
- Accounts Payable Accountant at Las Piedras Construction Corp
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- Cum Laude - BBA - Accounting
• Full cycle accounts payable
• Process Accounts Receivable invoices
• Month End Close.
- Accounts Payable Accountant at First Pro (Clear Align, LLC)
- Accounting Assistant at Aston Carter (Recro Pharma, Inc)
- Fiscal Technician at Lehigh County Housing Authority
- Accountant at Metal Fabrication Company
5 months at this Job
- B.S - Business Administration
- A.S - Accounting
• Collected bills from professional service providers for Dreyfus Mutual Funds
• Charged reports to proper fund
• Allocated bills to multiple funds for shared services
• Liaised with department heads to ensure proper allocations
• Ensuring vendors are being paid in timely manner
• Managing all aspects of invoice processing and intercompany accounting
• Maintaining vendors' information in fund accounts payable system. J _/
- Accounts Payable Accountant at BNY Mellon
- Support Clerk at BNY Mellon
1 month at this Job
- - Accounting, Finance, and MS Office
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Sudan
• Responsible for the financial management of various project. Main tasks included: Working directly with the Project Manager in processing all the financial transactions, reconcile accounts payable transactions, prepare and perform check runs, track expenses and process expense reports, monitor accounts and research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues, ensure proper abiding of the strictures imposed for management of logistics accounts.
• Developed good knowledge on accounts analysis and report writing.
• Heavy use of the AP information system; works flow and supplier collaboration system including bookkeeping, reporting and budgetary control.
- Accounts Payable Accountant at Finance Department
- Tax manager assistant at Finance Department
- Registration team leader at
- Intern, Ceremony Department at Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BSc - Econometrics and Social Statistics
Processed routine accounting transactions, including research and discrepancy resolution. ◆ Processed accounts payable invoices, check requests and expense reports. ◆ Created new vendor files, vendor approvals ◆ Collected W-9, banking information to setup vendor accounts. ◆ Processed weekly check runs using ACH payments, foreign exchange payments, wire payments, and checks. ◆ Complete monthly reconciliations of the American Express ◆ Code invoices to the correct project number. ◆ Work with vendors and project managers to maintain accurate invoices. ◆ Process the 1099's at year end.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT at RATIONAL INTERACTION
- ACCOUNTANT at PROVIDENCE HEALTH SERVICES
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT at MCLANE INC
- at KELLY FINANCIAL SERVICES/HEALTH NET PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES
1 year at this Job
- B.A. degree - FINANCE
• Coordinate with the Accounting/Finance team on the monthly close process deliverables by providing the necessary vendor, invoice and expense accounting information.
• Run several Accounts Payable and Expense reports monthly out of SAP and compile and format the data in Excel for other departments to use for their monthly processes.
• Review and input numerous credit card statements, employee expenditure records and incoming purchase order and invoices to ensure the required documentation and accuracy is achieved.
• Work with the Accounts Payable management to resolve any accounting discrepancies in a timely manner and before the month-end close process begins.
• Confirm all invoice and purchase order payments are processed correctly to the right accounts and business segments
• Conference with distribution center, branch and vendor management on numerous charges to understand the nature of the transaction and how to process transaction appropriately.
• Update vendor profile information on a weekly basis to ensure reliable information is on file and to continue a good working relationship with our counterparts.
• Oversee and respond to e-mails sent to the departmental address in a timely and provide the necessary feedback.
• Provide strong ad-hoc financial and accounting analytic decision support per request.
- Senior Accounts Payable Accountant at HD Supply, Inc
- AP Coordinator at America Visitor/Convention Center
- Billing & Purchasing Clerk at Jet Aviation, Inc
- Tax Preparer at IRS VITA Program
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Accounting - Accounting
Responsible for all Accounts Payable functions including Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and Planned Parenthood Action Fund (PPAF).
• Assist the Accounting Manager in drafting changes to disbursement policies and procedures
• Design and implement improvements in those policies and procedures; executes disbursement to vendors and other creditors, employees, grantees and PPFA Regional Offices
• Perform related tasks to ensure timely and accurate payment of all obligations for all PPFA related entities.
• Comprehensive knowledge of all systems used by the Finance Division, including but not limited to Sage X3 and BoA WORKS
• Perform three-way match, ensuring that invoiced amount agrees to purchase order
• Maintain document signed by the person receiving the product of service that such products and services were received
• Execute check runs twice a week and secure signatures on checks and mail them in accordance with policy
• Update excel Cash Disbursement monthly sheet for every check run
• Use Safe Pay to transmit PPFA files to Bank of America and send PPFA/PPAF files with the attachments to the bank.
• Act as an alternate for the Accounts Receivable Coordinator in the processing of all in-house cash, checks and credit card receipts to ensure timely and accurate deposits, recording and reporting of receipts.
• Act as an alternate for Senior Accountant in process of void/reissue, or make stop payments for outstanding checks.
• Maintain manual vendor filing system and responsible for filing documents such as accounts payable pay orders with support, journal entries, state registrations, and correspondence.
• Prepare pay orders for payments for Finance vendors.
• Assist review of employee travel reimbursement forms/employee credit card reports submitted by employees and prepare for processing.
• Follow-up to retrive missing receipts, items not in compliance with PPFA policy, and/or missing approvals.
• Other special projects as assigned or requested
- Accounts Payable Accountant at Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Owner at Froetry
- Creative Operations Coordinator at Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- HR Assistant at Alignstaffing
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
• Assisting with day-to-day book keeping with the University and related foundations
• Performing daily routine checks on problem situations and contacting vendors or departments if needed for problem resolution
• Coordinating travel and Accounts Payable paperwork; collecting, securing approvals, and reviewing payment expenditure and travel policy for reimbursement requests for account accuracy and authorization
• Oversee Duplicate report (internal control) preventing duplication of payment to vendors.
• Assist A/P Manager with the reviewing of invoices entered by A/P technician's daily/weekly.
- Accounts payable Accountant at COASTAL CAROLINA UNIVERSITY
- Adjunct Instructor at HORRY GEORGETOWN TECHNICAL COLLEGE
- Adjunct Instructor/Hybrid Teacher Assistant at MILLER- MOTTE TECHNICAL COLLEGE
- Online Adjunct Instructor at Accounting Principles
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting - Accounting