• Entering and paying Vendor Invoices
• Create & Mail 1099s to Vendors and 1096s to IRS
• Refunding / Forfeiting Security Deposits
• Auditing Properties for missing Final Account Statements/Statement of Deposit Accounts
• Maintaining Vendor's Workers Comp. / General Liability Accord-25's
• Accounts Payable & Accounting Financial Month-End Reports
• Accountant for three (3) HOA Communities
• Created a written policy for Drop/Rush Checks
• Cover Accounts Receivable as needed
• Inventory and replenishment of supplies and equipment
- Accounts Payable / Accountant at AMCS Corporate Office
- Leasing Admin at AMCS / Georgetown Apts
- Administrator at Smith's Heating & Air
- Property Manager at Lane Co
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- License - Property Management
- - Registered Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma
Enter data to the Accounts Payable and Cash Management systems and produce vendor history reports. Issue checks and ACH payments Process roughly 300 invoices per week Review payment request forms for accuracy, proper approvals, proper GL coding, and valid levels of authority. Check accuracy of employee expense reports and petty cash and update detail records report Track all W-9 tax forms. Issue 1099 Forms annually to all-applicable vendors Process Sales and Use tax filings Update Vendor Contract Spreadsheets Communicate with outside vendors courteously and effectively Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices Prepare all Credit Applications on behalf of the Companies. Prepare monthly journal entries to the General Ledger. Process daily audit reports from 5 hotels for accounts receivable Prepare various bank deposits and offset to appropriate General Ledger accounts Process journal entries monthly for all liquor ACH payments made Assist in implementation and ongoing evaluation of all accounting systems Assist in various accounting projects Make proper accruals before the months end financial review P&L is prepared by accountant Prepare month end finance review notes for all 8 hotels overseen Sort & distribute mail daily Process and oversee all property & real estate tax for 21 hotels as per payment terms with cities/towns
- Accounts Payable Accountant at Giri Hotel Management, LLC
- Direct Support Professional (DSP) at Bridges, Inc
- Accounts Payable Accountant at Papa Gino's/D'Angelo's Corporate Headquarters
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Evaluated accounting requirements during discovery meetings with potential clients. Addressed and resolved non-routine, complex and unexpected variances. Vendor management Collaborated extensively with auditors during preliminary and year-end audit processes. Restructured and analyzed Cortex utilization. Revised and streamlined inefficient work procedures with Compass Virtual Credit Card payment. Reviewed all tax forms prepared by individual departments before approval. Process utility and complex communication invoices Transfer all utility accounts as Hilcorp acquire new operating field. Create JE upload to create efficiency. PPA’S/ Journal entries and reversals as needed Work with field personal to ensure invoices are being coded correctly and monitor usage or issues (leaks, old accounts not being utilized) Work with legal department to ensure all contracts are correct. Accounts Payable Specialist OneSource Building Technologies Full charge processing of all accounts payable Manage all petty cash and office supply expense accounts
- Accounts Payable Accountant III at Hilcorp Energy Company
- Accounts Payable Specialist at OneSource Building Technologies
- Secretary/ Account Associate at Integrity of Texas
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
• Review accounts payable invoices for required approvals, accuracy and completeness
• Generate and edit invoice payment reports; generate check and ACH payments
• Review travel expense claim forms and procurement card charges in accordance with Water Authority policies and procedures
• Maintain and file quarterly lobbyist reports in accordance with government requirements
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT at SAN DIEGO COUNTY WATER AUTHORITY
- SENIOR ACCOUNTANT at OVATION PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST at BLUE CHIP ACCOUNTING
- EXECUTIVE ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT at DAL TORO RISTORANTE
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Associate - Business Administration
Responsible for all Accounts Payable transactions (vendor billing error and multiple billing identification, vendor payments and reimbursements, journal entries). Seeing the need for efficiency in the face of high volume of transactions, personally automated the process of quickly and precisely ruling out multiple billing by means of queries on Financial Edge (financial software) to be used in conjunction with Excel sheets formulated with expressions to identify such cases.
• Responsible for maintaining vendor W9s and certificates of insurance, as well as preparation of yearly 1099-MISC forms. Here also, automated the process of verifying availability of up-to-date documentation by means of financial software queries and formulation on Excel sheets.
• Responsible for preparation of accounts payable databases (accruals, prepayments, capital expenditures, etc.) for yearly internal audit. Equipped the databases with macros and complex formulas to make the tasks quick and error-free.
• Ad hoc projects include reconciliation of multiple donor databases; reconciliation of bank statements, merchant service reports and web site data regarding online credit card income; and calculation and payment of sales and use tax.
• Spearheaded a project analyzing correlation and trend in donor databases, and projecting future income using time series to assist Director of Accounting, with budgeting.
- Accounts Payable Accountant at Grace Community Church of the Valley
- Quantitative Methods / Sr. Research Analyst at Ipsos-ASI, Inc
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - MBA
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies
* Handled daily A/P processing, managed vendor/supplier relations; and accurately processed invoices, expense reports, credit memos and payment transactions. * Addressed escalated issues from employees and vendors regarding accounts payable and ensured accurate and compliant A/P files and records in accordance with company policies and government regulations. * Managed the accurate and timely processing of up to (1.5M) in invoices monthly. * Coding of all invoices along with the company credit card journal entry. * Process the intercompany monthly payments to all subsidiaries. * Daily bank account and GL account balancing. * Reconcile daily the Visa debit card transactions for all card holders.
- Accounts Payable Accountant at First Financial Northwest Bank
- Staff Accountant at Polygon Homes NW
- Assistant to Benefits Contract Specialist at Symetra
- Office Manager / Lead Accounting Specialist at People Are Business
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely Accounts Payable processing and timely payments for day-to-day operations.
● Verified invoice accuracy, coded and paid bills using computer system in an extremely high volume setting.
● Processed check requests, reconciled vendor statements, researched open invoices while maintaining all payment records.
● Obtained W-9’s for new vendors and coordinated compilation of 1099’s at year end
● Monthly reconciliation and report preparation.
- Accounts Payable Accountant at Epiphany Dermatology
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at NFP
- Associate Project Manager at AT&T Wi-Fi Services - McDonalds
- Billing Support Consultant at AT&T Wi-Fi Services - Finance Department
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
Ensure timely and accurately processing of payroll for over 2500 employees based in the United States. Perform monthly Payroll Journal Entries Perform Payroll Account Reconciliations Resolve payroll issues and efficiently communicate with all parties involved Process and approve invoices in the Concur System Weekly checks, EFT and Wires Serve as Accounts Payable backup
- PAYROLL/ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT at LaSalle Staffing -Morningstar Investments
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT at LaSalle Solutions
- TEMPORARY BOOKKEEPER at LASALLE STAFFING
- REVENUE AND RECEIVABLE MANAGER at LASALLE STAFFING
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Accounting
for a construction and landscaping material company in Waupaca. As a one-person department, performed all duties of the accounts payable process. Also maintained the inventory of products in all Faulks Bros pits via Excel spreadsheets. Those sheets were also used to bill all customers. In addition, was responsible for gathering information to report statistical data to the Waupaca Foundry for products removed from all their plants. Those reports were prepared monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Accounts Payable Accountant at Faulks Bros Construction
- Accounts Receivable Accountant at Faulks Bros Construction
- Tax Preparer at Stonehaven Financial Services LLC
- Accountant/Accounting Assistant at Ministry Health Care
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
• Maintain listing of Accounts Payable.
• Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
• Resolve purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
• Handled the processing of hundreds of invoices and related documentation.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT at Empire State Realty Trust
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT at Transit Wireless
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT at Evertec, Inc
- OWNER OPERATOR at M. Soto & Co
4 months at this Job
- BS in Accounting - Accounting/Finance