Houston, Texas 2012-2017 -Managed the accounts receivables and payable department -Wire and ACH transfers through online banking -Processing and verifying invoices -Responsible of the hiring process -Responsible for keeping office supplies restocked -Accounts payable administrator -Trained new hires for accounts payable position -Customer Service -Walk clients through (Factor Fox) account managing program in the office and over the phone - Set up ours and clients electronics like scanners for the new services that we offered -Did deliveries and pickups for the accounts payable. -Handled high volume of calls 20 or on high days -Reached out to Brokers, attorneys, direct shippers, accounts payable departments and clients -and customers, Home Depot shipping and receiving. -Recorded payables -Supervising employees for steady work flow -Set up new clients into our system
- Accounts payable administrator at Parikh Financial, LLC Factoring Company
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Management in Accounting - Business Management
Experience by Finance / Accounting: 6 years and 1 month departments Audit / Consulting: 1 year and 6 months Jan 2017 - present Accounts Payable Administrator - Cameron Romania, Bucuresti 1 year and 5 months Bucharest Finance / Accounting Oil / Gas Daily processing of invoices and credit notes into an ERP system Creation of payment proposals and subsequent entry into various online banking systems Creation and maintenance of vendor records Dealing with queries from vendors and internal customers Daily reconciliation of bank accounts including all postings into an ERP system Assisting with preparation of any statutory reporting requirements Responding to adhoc requests for information from management, audit and other departments within the company Completion of monthly controls including issuing of non compliance reports Creation / analysis of monthly AP reports Reconciliation of company credit credits and petty cash Assisting with special projects that may be assigned on an ongoing basis Assisting in the implementation of new systems, processes and procedures with the P2P process Assisting FC / AP Manager as and when required Acquired skills and knowledge: SharePoint, banking applications, account reconciliation, Microsoft Excel, SAP ERP
- Accounts Payable Administrator at Cameron Romania, Bucuresti
- Financial Analyst at SC GAS Administrativ Service SRL
- Internal Auditor at SC Preturi Pentru Tine SRL
- Economist at SC CROPMEGA ASIG SA, Braila
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - banking
Managed accounts payable, including receiving, recording, paying and filing of bills and invoices Performed detailed internal audit of our sister company's files and personel Audited multiple accounts for various vendors Implemented new auditing system to streamline record keeping for assets Promoted to Accounting Administrator in April of 2019 Currently processing VISA statements and expense reports for company employees Auditing internal accounts and payments Improving organizational system for W-9's and asset titles and information
- Accounts Payable Administrator at RTR Services, Inc
- Human Resources Manager at McDonalds Albany
10 months at this Job
- - outreach and marketing
• Beacon/Allied Corp is a nine billion dollar building products corporation with 550 branches throughout North America.
• My responsibilities: processing and reconciling purchase order invoices, expense invoices and Concur expense reports. I am proficient in matching purchase orders to vendor invoices, account coding, problem solving, internal and external communications with vendors and management. I handle most of the high volume, strategic and critical vendors. Training new staff members in all aspects of accounts payable.
• I assisted in merging multiple corporate acquisitions accounts payable departments into Allied, which included combining vendor list and reconciling open accounts payable registers.
• In 2008 I assisted in the implementation of a fully automated accounts payable system, which included Kofax (OCR) invoice intake, accounts payable workflow engine (automated no touch routing), seven year document storage. This reduced overhead count by eight full time equivalents, produced a thirty percent increase in production and one hundred fifty thousand touch less invoices in 2017.
• In 2010 I assisted in the implementation of an electronic payment platform with Bank of America, which included ACH and credit card payments. In 2017 the credit card program netted a rebate of six hundred thousand dollars with no additional overhead related expenses on a spend of forty million dollars.
• In 2011 I assisted in the implementation of Concur Travel and Entertainment reimbursement for employees, which allowed quicker and efficient reimbursements with vendor spend dashboard reporting. I am the Concur Administrator which includes processing and reconciling all Concur Expense reports.
• In 2016 I assisted in the implementation of EDI for vendor invoice intake which open the door for two hundred thousand touch less invoices.
- Accounts Payable Administrator at Beacon /Allied Corp
25 years, 8 months at this Job
Responsibilities include: auditing employee expense reports and enforcing company-wide travel policy, examining statements and purchase orders for accuracy/SOX compliance and ensuring precise processing of invoices and payments, and maintaining a positive external relationship between vendors and the Accounts Payable department
- Accounts Payable Administrator at Ogilvy Health
- Bank Teller at Valley National Bank
- Intern at ADP, LLC
8 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
- AS - Accounting
•Corporate Accounts Payable
•Accurately Coding and Paying Invoices in a timely manner
•Keeping files updated accurately
•Month End/Year End balancing
•Cleaning up Accounts
•Helping where ever I could be of use
- Accounts Payable Administrator at LS Building Products
- Office Manager at Pacific Ethanol, Inc.
- Server at Bastas Italian Restaurant
- Office Manager at BlackRock Leather N Rich
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Accounting
- College Prep
• Processed Accounts Payable invoices for US and Canadian companies
• Worked with multiple locations to resolve receiving and pricing issues
• Reconciled statements
• Responsible for outside storage including sending and resending boxes needed for audits
• Back up for TAP Admin
• Back up for Wire Preparation
• Back up for Concur
- Accounts Payable Administrator at The Carlstar Group LLC
- Accounts Payable Specialist at GCR Tires
- at Quebecor World
- Newsprint Analyst/Accounts Payable at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - BACHLOR OF SCIENCE
vendor's agreed payment terms. discrepancies, quantity inaccuracies, shipment delays and incorrect item descriptions. process for net terms and invoice shipments verifying correct calculated inbound and outbound freight charges, ship to address, item descriptions, quantity, and sales tax.
● Process over 50 vendor invoices by inputting invoice information into system precisely confirming the utmost accuracy of remit address, shipping address and cost before weekly check runs ensuring to meet
● Supervise control of inventory while working closely with Purchasing Manager in researching pricing
● Provide clerical and administrative support to Accounts Payable Manager by filing and organizing invoices by vendor, date received, deadline for payment and closed orders.
● In charge of rebate program to fulfill targeted sales margin.
● Utilize Excel functions such as vertical lookups and pivot tables to organize all open customer sale orders by item description, quantity and selling price to apply for rebates from our distributors.
● Function as accounts receivables when needed where I undergo and manage prospects credit application
vendor's agreed payment terms.
discrepancies, quantity inaccuracies, shipment delays and incorrect item descriptions.
process for net terms and invoice shipments verifying correct calculated inbound and outbound freight
charges, ship to address, item descriptions, quantity, and sales tax.
- Accounts Payable Administrator at Zemarc, Corporation
- Treatment Specialist at Smile Labs Teeth Whitening
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Assist multiple high-volume locations in the U.S which include Nobu Dallas, Nobu Malibu, and Nobu San Diego among others Reconciled Passed due invoices and Credit memos when needed directly through vendor by email or phone Processed invoices using Plate IQ System and converting files to fit proper General Ledger in the Compeat Accounting system through File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Made vendor payments in a timely manner via electronic check through electronic funds transfer (E.F.T) and computer check using Compeat Accounting System Cross trained other team members in accounts payable processes to eliminate disruption in workflow Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions using Compeat and Plate IQ system Establish and maintain customer relationships effectively and provide expert assistance to clients which involves effective communication within all levels of the organization Responsible to contact vendors for explanation about any late, or extra charges on invoices to be waived
- Accounts Payable Administrator at Nobu Restaurant Group
- Reservationist at Nobu Restaurant Group
3 years at this Job
• Receiving, reviewing and booking incoming invoices into the Oracle accounting system
• Obtaining necessary approvals and documents for incoming invoices and payment requests
• Taking care of making timely payments to vendors and auction sellers
• Tracking online auction sales and recording them in Excel dashboard reports for A/P team
• Updating auction contract files in the SharePoint filing system
• Preparing journal entries for suspense balance accounts
• Managing the accounts payable mailbox and delegating A/P tasks to team members as needed
• Assisting and advising management to establish new processes, systems and priorities to ensure a smooth transition from the remote A/P department in Ireland to the EU shared service center headquarters in Breda, The Netherlands
- Accounts Payable Administrator at Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers
- EMEA Disbursements Associate at Newell Rubbermaid
- Finance Manager at DC Home Systems
- Accounting & Payroll Assistant at RGA Financial Solutions, LLC
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Finance & Business Administration - Finance & Business Administration