Creates leading instructional assessment delivery and data collection solutions for learning environments
Accounts Payable Analyst
• Responsible for the full cycle weekly payables
➢ Scanned and Input invoices, utility bills and loans, etc. for payment
➢ Produced and mailed weekly check runs in three separate accounting systems
➢ Obtained and tracked current W9s
• Audited expense reports and ensured weekly payments to executives, sales staff and traveling employees
• Obtained and processed all paperwork for purchase orders and verification of receipt of goods
• Reconciled vendor statements and researched discrepancies to ensure accounts remain current
• Wired payments and processed ACH payments as needed
- Accounts Payable Analyst at Turning Technologies
- Accounts payable Specialist at Goodyear HQ / Innosource
- Accounts Payable Clerk & Home Owner's Association Manager at Fortress Builders
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Ajax Tocco Magnethermic
4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Administration & Applied Business Accounting
formerly a part of Fortune 500, publicly traded Wyndham Worldwide)
The World's Largest Vacation Ownership Business 2016 - 2019 Accounts Payable Analyst
• Retrieving invoices posted to Windows SharePoint Services by various site. Processing, auditing and verification of 20,000 invoices a month in batches using Peoplesoft for subsequent payment to vendors.
• Process 5 weekly payment cycles including checks (3,000), ACH and EPay in Peoplesoft AP module to ensure timely payments to vendor.
• Interfacing with 218 sites/resorts to resolve outstanding issues regarding vendor payments and invoice processing, including voiding/reissuing checks - within 24-48 hour time frame.
• Verifying that positive pay files have been processed and resolving discrepancies as identified and reported by the 6 different banks' exception reporting process.
• Auditing and verification of 20,000 invoices a month in batches using Peoplesoft.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at Wyndham Destinations
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
- Accounts Payable Validation Specialist at PSEG
- Vice President - Public Relations/Webmaster at
3 years at this Job
- - Accounting
• May 2015 - Present Healthcare - Headquarters for major Catholic non-profit healthcare organization Position Held Accounts Payable Analyst
• Manually processed over 500 invoices weekly utilizing Perceptive and PMM ERP for over 15 ministries.
• Resolve complex discrepancies by partnering with Procurement and vendors.
• Manage the workflow for GHX and 810 invoices daily and determine the causes of those that failed.
• Utilizing the chart of accounts, code and send for electronic approval all non-PO invoices.
• Problem solve invoices that may need resolution through credit memos by partnering with the vendors and procurement.
• Maintain accounts in good standing by reviewing monthly statements.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at St Joseph Health System
- Accounting Assistant at E-3 Industries
- Sales Auditor and A/P Clerk at Fitness International, LLC
- A/P Clerk at Ceradyne Inc
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
The Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for communicating in writing via emails to internal and external clients regarding setting up new vendors or changes to existing vendors/suppliers, respond to client requests, verification of data submitted by internal and external requestors.
• Obtaining documents required for establishing new vendor, identification of vendor tax status for proper IRS reporting and obtaining W-9 forms including TIN Matching for new and existing vendors/suppliers
• Work alongside with Procurement, IP and Payment Teams to maintain a settled relationship
• Prioritize and organize the daily work to meet deadlines, other vendor master file related projects as needed by Management.
• Trained 11 new USA and Offshore Wipro employees all procedures and created/revise the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the department.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at WIPRO
- Comptroller / Office Manager at RDI, LLC
- Off-Invoice Specialist at COCA-COLA ENTERPRISE INC
- Accounting/Billing Clerk at REGAL AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. in Accounting - Forensic Accounting & Fraud Examination
- A.A. in Accounting - Accounting
Performed daily accounts payable function of processing invoices for payment in Oracle and KBM. KBM system changed to ERP/LX. Accounts Payable responsibility was changed to perform payments through Oracle system. Performed month end closes in Oracle system. Moved to Corporate office in 2017. Responsibilities expanded to doing month end closes for two locations as well as opening new AP period and closing previous periods. As a Front End Office Analyst with ABB, I now assist with AP issues between vendors and the AP processing team in India. Review vendor forms for Memphis location for validity. Review bank reports for any returns or rejections.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at ABB, Inc
- Freight Bill Auditor at Syncada
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Computer Science
• Manage 65 vendor accounts and process approximately 300 vendor invoices in SAP daily
• Complete monthly statement reconciliations by the 15th of each month using an Excel macro
• Communicate with ScanSource merchandising to resolve invoice and credit issues that are put on the parked and blocked reports, and work with the warehouse staff on vendor receipt discrepancies for stocking orders
• Work overtime on quarter-ends to ensure all dropship orders are processed up to 9 PM, and work overtime on year-ends to be sure all year-end procedures are completed according to audit regulations
• Coordinate quarterly meetings with ScanSource Purchasing Specialists, ScanSource Supply Chain Directors, and the vendor Accounts Receivable Analyst and/or their management to resolve large aged issues on vendor accounts, such as: cash application issues, pricing issues, stocking order shortages, etc.
• Prepare 3 Excel macros on the 1st of every month for Europe and Imago company codes, which include detailed reports on uninvoiced receipts (goods receipts on stocking orders that have not been invoiced for) and vendor returns (returned goods we have not received credit for) that have aged 6 months and older
• Communicate with the Director of Accounts Payable, generally 3 weeks after the Excel macros for aged items are released, to conclude total write off amounts and documentation for write offs
- Accounts Payable Analyst at ScanSource, Inc
- Warranty Biller and AR Analyst at Find Great People
- Bookkeeper at Ingle's Markets
- Bookkeeper at Ingles Markets
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Accounting
• Processes and posts information.
• Gathers and analyzes Accounts Payable data to prepare reports for
- Accounts Payable Analyst at Enbridge
- Project Consultant - Contract at SOLOMONEDWARDS
- Taxing and Pricing Coordinator at DISTRIBUTION INTERNATIONAL
- Project Analyst at ALUMA SYSTEMS
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting and Finance
Responsible for all accounts payable administrative functions. invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering invoices into the accounting system. Process employee expense reports, including verification of receipts and coding.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at Everest Re
- Administrative Assistant at STATE OF N.J
- Executive assistant at Educational Testing Services
- Administrative Assistant /Claims Coordinator at Munich Re America
4 months at this Job
· Perform vendor payment reconciliation on a monthly basis and serve as subject matter expert for various account payable functions. · Maintain and update all journal entries and perform month end closing and audits for various accounts. · Reconcile invoices, bills and verify balances to general ledger · Participate in Accounts Payable monthly close process.
· Perform vendor payment reconciliation on a monthly basis and serve as subject matter expert for various account payable functions.
· Maintain and update all journal entries and perform month end closing and audits for various accounts.
· Reconcile invoices, bills and verify balances to general ledger
· Participate in Accounts Payable monthly close process.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at PepsiCo
- Personal Banker at Wells Fargo
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Integrative Studies and Mathematics Minor
Processed over 200 invoices daily that included more than 80 vendors under Pep Boys and Auto plus through SAP using various t-codes.
● Executed payments using the company credit card for inspection orders for stores in different states through Pep Boys supply order systems.
● Improved accounts payable process for I.T. Service team by creating excel templates that improved efficiency and reduced time creating invoices for the accounts payable team.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at Pep Boys
- Fund Accountant, Alternative Investment Funds at SEI Investments
- Investment Operations Associate at BNY Mellon
- Housekeeping / Laundry Service at HealthCare Service Group Inc
7 months at this Job
- Finance Degree