While working as an accounts payable analyst, I was in charge of organizing and opening all of the invoices that came in to the company. They would then be have to be a put into an excel sheet to keep track of all of the invoices. We also used SAP to pay the invoices.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at Donnelley Financial Solutions
- Financial Services Representative at Donnelley Financial Solutions
- Factory Worker at Perform Group LL
- Bus Boy at Salunga Village Diner
2 months at this Job
- - Accounting
• Cleared unclaimed funds account from $1,000,000.00 to $60,000.00.
• Principle point of contact for assisting in internal and external audits. As a result I received 7 year Excellent employee rating while working at Ford ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ St. Joseph HealthCare Accounts Payable Analyst (Contract) - 5/2015 - Present
• Processes invoices, maintains an integral database of information, serves as a liaison between various parties in the supply chain, and interfaces with Purchasing & hospital employees to facilitate accurate payment of vendors.
• Reviews batches of scanned invoices within enterprise management system, conducts validation of scanned invoices, electronically routes invoices for approval (if required), makes edits such as expense codes, performs compliance checks and submits invoices for payment processing in the
• Also responsible for supporting current and recommended supply cost and efficiency management efforts related to invoice processing & payments, attending staff meetings, participating in training & education as offered, and assisting with projects/duties as directed by the AP Invoice Processing
- St. Joseph HealthCare Accounts Payable Analyst at Ford
- Amen Clinics AP Accountant at
- Accounting Professional - Staff Accountant / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable at
- Citi Residential Lending Accountant at Citigroup
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Assist Accounts Payable department with paying vendors
• Post invoices to SAP
• Manage Accounts Payable email
• Kofax validation
• Assist Accounts Payable department with problem resolution
• Communicate with vendors on payment inquiries, missing payment, over/under payments
• Communicate with purchasing department about Purchase order issues; pricing, quantity, goods receipt
• Verify expenses are accurate before payments
• Documented processes for training new employees
- Accounts Payable Analyst-Intern at MAHLE
- Office Assistant at HANDS ON HEALTH CHIROPRACTIC
- Sales Associate at INDIAN SPRINGS METROPARK
- Customer service at INDIAN SPRINGS METROPARK
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- - English Composition
- Bachelors of Science in Biology - Biology
Responsible for all functions of Accounts Payable - Enter accounts payable to general ledger - Assure payable are set-up only after affirming items ordered, received and invoiced - Assure purchase orders are correct and verify pricing - Match invoices, receivers and purchase orders and process for payment - Run A/P checks and match to invoices paid - Send wires/ach payments to vendors for DSN location - Maintain filing system and record retention - Work with others as needed to perform their job functions - Build relationships with vendors and work with them to see that problems with invoices are resolved - Familiarized with chart of accounts in order to charge invoices correctly - Assist accounting manager with vendor payment reports on accounts payable accounts for closing process. (example: vendor prepayments, Intercompany accounts receivable, purchase order accrual) - Ensures vendors are set up correctly in ERP system for tax reporting and necessary documentation is on file - assists accounting manager with 1099 information.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at Delta Star
- Retirement Distributions Specialist at HCI-EBS
- Bookkeeper/CFO Assistant at Cabaniss Consultants, LLC
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Coordinator at Boxley
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school diploma
- - Accounting/Business
• Worked collaboratively in team environment
• Proficiently processed for multiple domestic plants in Microsoft Navision and AX
• Skillfully lead team in processing all imports/overseas accounts, totaling $24,000,000 per month
• Successfully trained team members for backup on processing Imports
• Initiated streamlined procedures for Accounts Payable processing for domestic and imports
• Displayed leadership and flexibility to take over multiple plants and systems as needed
- Accounts Payable Analyst at LIPPERT COMPONENTS, INC
- Associate Teacher at EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT CENTER AT NOTRE DAME
- Assistant Teacher at UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Finance
• Monitoring Debit & Credit balances for 100 + vendors
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of all approved invoices, credit memos and environmental fees with Accounts Payable.
• Researching discrepancies during Reconciliation of statements.
• Coding, verifying and processing invoices
• Act as liaison between Cost, Merchandise, Inventory Control and other departments.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at Pepboys Headquarters
- Accounts Payable Associate at PET 360, Inc
- Accounts Payable GR Analyst at Amerisource Bergen
- at United States Army Reserves
1 year at this Job
- - Business Administration and Accounting
- High School Diploma
• Follows A/P practices by entering Accounts Payable information, verifying accuracy and posting to General Ledger system.
• Support incoming vendor calls regarding problems/discrepancies concerning Accounts Payable disbursements and payment schedules while providing timely follow up and by communicating with vendors regarding invoices managers have disputed.
• Addresses internal managers concerns by responding to questions on disbursements and General Ledger Account allocation.
• Supports the daily/weekly claim processing interfaces to the Prelude financial system.
• Perform month-end activity by reviewing A/P Trial balance and resolving old unpaid invoice.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at RITTENHOUSE BOOK DISTRIBUTOR, INC
- Expense Audit Processor at RESEARCH PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES, INC
- Medical biller at REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
- Accounts Payable Clerk at HITCHCOCK CHAIR COMPANY
5 years at this Job
- High school
Process employee expense reports, including verification of receipts and coding. Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions. Responsible for monthly accounts payable journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations. Ensure all accounts payable policies and procedures are adhered to including travel and related expenses, vendor approval and invoice processing. Responsible for IRS 1099 compliance and reporting. Responsible for imaging and record retention of all accounts payable documents. Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships. Partner with Corporate Controller to identify and implement process improvements. Process cash receipts and accounts receivable maintenance transactions. Assist team with gathering support for all audits, including pulling documentation. Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders. Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons. Assist in ad hoc projects as needed.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at HBC
- Treasury Analyst at ELIOR OF NORTH AMERICA
- Remote Capture Clerk at TRUSTMARK
- Accounts Payable Analyst at HBC
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Completed payments and controlled expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices in the Accounts Payable Department for a Portfolio consisting of 1,200 -2,500 units
• Reviewed all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment ◦ Received and reconciled invoices from property or corporate staff and ensured each invoice was entered accurately ◦ Attached invoices into the Purchasing and/or Onesite Accounting Software ◦ Ran bill register to ensure all invoices were received ◦ Selected invoices for payment, batch checks and invoices together for signature and review accuracy. Mail the invoices and checks.
• Fostered vendor relations
• Logged Utility Invoices
• Ran and reviewed monthly AP Aging Reports
• Managed the eviction check requests
• Assisted in completion the annual 1099/1096 reporting requirements
• Signed on customers to new program of credit card payment option. ◦ Processed credit card transactions. ◦ Transferred and reconciled credit card accounts to the bank statement
- Accounts Payable Analyst at PK Management, LLC
- at PK Management, LLC
- Accounts Payable Representative Il at PK Management, LLC
- Office Assistant at HealthCare Parking Systems of America
5 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts Degree - Real Estate and Accounting
• Multi-tasked and worked under extreme time constraints.
• Managed the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment; including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices.
• Prepared batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions
• Monitored accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Accounts Payable Analyst at Sally Beauty Supply
- Front of the House Trainer at Brick House Tavern
- Customer Service / Sales Representative at Central Texas Auto
- Collections Representative at Chrysler
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Sciences - general